HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Martese Johnson, a UVA student purpotedly beaten by police
Posted by: niggar ()
Date: March 18, 2015 07:04PM

http://www.theepochtimes.com/n3/1290110-justice-for-martese-johnson-uva-student-arrested-beaten-by-police/

Users on Twitter were calling for “justice for” Martese Johnson, a member of the University of Virginia Black Student Alliance, on Wednesday after photos of his arrest were published online.

Johnson, 20, was apparently left bloodied by Virginia ABC police as he was arrested near a pub on the corner, Virginia’s The Daily Progress reported. He was charged at 4 a.m. with misdemeanor obstruction of justice without force and public swearing and intoxication. He was released on $1,500 bond.

The University of Virginia Black Student Alliance Facebook page detailed the alleged beating, saying he needed 10 stitches.

Later, the term #JusticeforMartese trended on Twitter.

The Alliance wrote on Facebook: “After Martese was denied entry to the bar, he found himself suddenly flung to the ground. The brutish force used resulted in his head and bodily injuries. His treatment was unprovoked as he did not resist questioning or arrest. In confusion, with blood painting his face and creating a pool on the bricks of the corner, he yelled out for mercy.”

“Though he lay bleeding and crying out, officers continued to hold him to the pavement, pinning him down, twisting his arm, with knees to his back until he was handcuffed,” it added.

Meanwhile, Virginia Gov. Terry McAuliffe issued a statement on the incident, saying he’s “concerned” by it.

“Governor McAuliffe is concerned by the reports of this incident and has asked the Secretary of Public Safety to initiate an independent Virginia State Police investigation into the use of force in this matter,” spokesman Bryan Coy told Newsplex. “The Governor’s office has been in contact with University of Virginia President Teresa Sullivan and local law enforcement and will continue to monitor this situation closely as the investigation proceeds.”

A video of the arrest was also released (via The Cavalier Daily), as seen below:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0faIzE0TSJA

“We demand there be a swift and thorough investigation on the state, local, and University levels. We have seen what happens at the University when we allow problems we have long known exist to be handled quietly, so we will not be quiet,” the Alliance said.

Here’s the full University of Virginia Black Student Alliance post on Facebook:

Please see the below statement for details on the incident that occurred early this morning with our Leadership Development Chair, Martese Johnson
"This morning Martese Johnson emerged with a head injury requiring 10 stitches.
He was brutalized by Virginia ABC law enforcement outside of Trinity Irish Pub. His face was bloodied. His body was bruised.
Outside of the doors of Trinity Irish Pub, a mass of University students bore witness to the officer’s animalistic, insensitive, and brute handling of Martese. He was left with his blood splattered on the pavement of University Avenue.
Today, we are reminded of the gruesome reality that we are not immune to injustice; as University students, we are not impervious to the brutality that has reeled on news cycles around the country. We have marched and shouted that we are Trayvon Martin and Michael Brown, but the proximity of this morning’s brutality to a member of our community has deepened that wound. It is no longer happening only on national television--it is a reality here and now at the University of Virginia that we must face as a collective.
After Martese was denied entry to the bar, he found himself suddenly flung to the ground. The brutish force used resulted in his head and bodily injuries. His treatment was unprovoked as he did not resist questioning or arrest. In confusion, with blood painting his face and creating a pool on the bricks of the corner, he yelled out for mercy.
Though he lay bleeding and crying out, officers continued to hold him to the pavement, pinning him down, twisting his arm, with knees to his back until he was handcuffed.
As students pleaded with officers to lift Martese from the ground they were pushed away, and some were even handcuffed and threatened with possible arrest if they did not leave the scene.
We demand there be a swift and thorough investigation on the state, local, and University levels. We have seen what happens at the University when we allow problems we have long known exist to be handled quietly, so we will not be quiet. We demand noise from each other, noise from professors, noise from administrators. Martese, like any other student at this university, like any other person in this country and in this world, deserves more than our uproar: he deserves follow through and intentional action.
Look forward to a follow up email regarding further plans and actions.
Sincerely,
Concerned Black Students"

University of Virginia President Teresa A. Sullivan also issued a statement on Wednesday on the matter, and she said:

This morning I met with Charlottesville Police Chief Tim Longo and University Police Chief Mike Gibson in an effort to learn more about the incident. Furthermore, because ABC is a state agency, I contacted the Governor’s office to ask for an independent investigation of the incident. In response, the Governor has asked the Secretary of Public Safety to initiate an independent Virginia State Police investigation into the use of force in this matter.

As the investigation unfolds, eyewitnesses will play an essential role in shedding light on the details of this incident. I urge students and other members of our community who witnessed the incident or have other direct knowledge of it to come forward. Please contact the Virginia State Police at 804-674-2000 immediately.

The safety and security of our students will always be my primary concern, and every member of our community should feel safe from the threat of bodily harm and other forms of violence. Today, as U.Va. students, faculty, and staff who share a set of deeply held values, we stand unified in our commitment to seeking the truth about this incident. And we stand united in our belief that equal treatment and equal justice are among our fundamental rights under the law.

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/23/2015 05:44PM by niggar.
Attachments:
1426715363336.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Martese Johnson(UVA student) beaten by police
Posted by: All Knowing One ()
Date: March 18, 2015 07:33PM

O.K. I will go first-

This is a case of a out of control college student drunk out of his mind on St. Patrick's Day.

The bar refused him entry because he was intoxicated, and they don't want to be responsible for his behavior. He refused to leave, the police got involved, and he hit his head during his resisting arrest.

The cut was minor, and any time stiches are in the facial area the number are more than usual to avoid scaring.

So protest your ass off-

Posted by: uva ()
Date: March 18, 2015 07:44PM

All Knowing One Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> O.K. I will go first-
>
> This is a case of a out of control college student
> drunk out of his mind on St. Patrick's Day.
>
> The bar refused him entry because he was
> intoxicated, and they don't want to be responsible
> for his behavior. He refused to leave, the police
> got involved, and he hit his head during his
> resisting arrest.
>
> The cut was minor, and any time stiches are in the
> facial area the number are more than usual to
> avoid scaring.
>
> So protest your ass off-

Agree 100%. They have been taught that they can behave however they want, if questioned it is "racial". You could not pay me enough to be a cop in todays racial climate.

Date: March 18, 2015 07:48PM

Things are getting better. They didn't shoot him.

Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: March 18, 2015 07:49PM

I agree ^^^^

This dumbass was drunk as shit and probably hit his own head while he was resisting arrest.

Posted by: I will contribute ()
Date: March 18, 2015 08:32PM

Let's do this kid some real justice and rename him Steve. Its a good thing his mother's last name wasn't Falcon.

Posted by: Zzzzzzzzz ()
Date: March 18, 2015 09:15PM

Holy Shit pretty soon cops are only going to allowed to play paddy cake with criminal shitheads! First it was hands up dont shoot now I guess it will be cops put your hands up and let us be.

You know how hard is to control or reason with a drunk out of control negro male? I dont care if he's the class president and in the National Honor Society, he's still a nigger. And when they are lickered up and high you cant control them.

What he got used to be called a "wood shampoo". And plenty of white drunk assholes get them too.

Posted by: Watch it on the CD ()
Date: March 18, 2015 09:17PM

For starters, I think many of these "busts" are ridiculous.

Instead of trying to keep the peace, these folks are trying to make busts. Lay off it. Especially in a college town.

Maybe not this one. I'll wait until more facts come out.

Now, I would hope UVa has learned their lesson relative to rushing to judgment...any judgment, what with the recent Rolling Stone episode to look at.

Wait until facts come out. It seems there have been several statements made by the administration already on this situation...bad idea.

Now, I watched pretty bad footage on one of the news sites of what appears to be the tail end of the bust.

It does appear that the young fellow was resisting (I don't know the legal definition of resisting, but it does appear that he wasn't putting his hands behind his back as requested), and, it does appear that he was saying "you f***ing racists!" a few times.

So, that, coupled with the fact that he may not have been of legal drinking age (was he?),and seemed to be intoxicated (was he?), I don't see much here. If so, he was drinking under age, and I guess was using a phony ID? Last time I checked...maybe don't make this guy a victim just yet, huh?

On the other hand, would the officer have any claim against the arrested for accusing him of being racist?

That is a pretty serious charge these days, that is, "racism", and if I was merely fulfilling my duties as an officer of the law, and somebody publicly claimed I was racist for doing so, I think I'd be pretty pissed.

All that said, though, I think the ABC and others should be doing something else to keep the peace, generally speaking.

Maybe they were, and it led to this? Who knows.

What do others think... unless the officer did something racist during the arrest, it is pretty bush league to claim him a f***ing racist, no?

Posted by: Black Drunks Matter ()
Date: March 18, 2015 09:23PM

Hands up, don't taze me bro

Posted by: Officer Friendly ()
Date: March 18, 2015 09:56PM

Don't tell cops what you are or aren't going to do.
Don't tell cops what to do or don't do.
Money and skin color don't even enter the equation on the street.
When you've been drinking and feel that little tug of what may or may not be wrong, put your ass away and go home.

Posted by: uCcXP ()
Date: March 18, 2015 09:57PM

What do you expect from a militant police force. Your ass is going to get beat down.

This a direct result of people letting your public servant get away with anything they want.

Police are not held accountable for their actions unless there is a extreme case of civil protest. This is what you get when you give nutcases a badge and a gun with zero oversight. People should be calling for the state to hold these animal cops accountable and charges brought against them for excessive force but minorities will keep on letting the police abuse them.

Posted by: Wood Shampoo ()
Date: March 18, 2015 10:03PM

uCcXP Wrote:
> What do you expect from a militant police force.
> Your ass is going to get beat down.
>
> This a direct result of people letting your public
> servant get away with anything they want.
>
> Police are not held accountable for their actions
> unless there is a extreme case of civil protest.
> This is what you get when you give nutcases a
> badge and a gun with zero oversight. People should
> be calling for the state to hold these animal cops
> accountable and charges brought against them for
> excessive force but minorities will keep on
> letting the police abuse them.

Im all for what these ABC guys do. The last thing we need in a bucolic rural setting such as UVA is a bunch of wild ass drunken niggers running around causing mayhem and raping white women. Remember Jesse Matthews?

Niggers belong in PG County and DC, not Charlottesville

Posted by: Dr green beer ()
Date: March 18, 2015 10:08PM

I don't know why anyone would suggest that he was drunk from celebrating St Patricks day, he dosen't look Irish!

Posted by: Goon Squad ()
Date: March 18, 2015 10:10PM

uCcXP Wrote:
> What do you expect from a militant police force.
> Your ass is going to get beat down.
>
> This a direct result of people letting your public
> servant get away with anything they want.
>
> Police are not held accountable for their actions
> unless there is a extreme case of civil protest.
> This is what you get when you give nutcases a
> badge and a gun with zero oversight. People should
> be calling for the state to hold these animal cops
> accountable and charges brought against them for
> excessive force but minorities will keep on
> letting the police abuse them.

I like how that statistic was crying on the ground saying "I go to UVA! You racists!" Is being an over privileged douchebag a "race" now?
When someone says maybe you should go home, go the fuck home.

Posted by: Wahoowawa ()
Date: March 18, 2015 10:13PM

Underage, drunk, belligerent and resisting...he had it coming black or white.

Notice all the folks of all colors that DGAF and just stroll on by. Someone even tells the "Hands Up!" shouter to shut the fuck up. Stirring the pot may work in Ferguson, but it's not gonna fly in lots of places. People are getting sick and tired of this shit. Good job Hoos for not burning down Charlottesvile over a random drunk getting arrested for a d.i.p. on St. Patty's Day.

Posted by: ENGXX ()
Date: March 18, 2015 10:14PM

Struck a nerve with a racist white, he posted 3 times in a row. Must be a white cop.

With every passing day your job is more scrutinized and the public as a whole dislikes you even more.

Posted by: still don't see it ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:53AM

Given the rather suspect arrest by the ABC of that UVa girl in the shopping center parking lot for carrying out a 12 pack of water a year or so back, how the heck could this recent bust be turned into something "racist"?

Does it occur to anyone that the ABC might have rather suspect methods in Charlottesville, whether someone is black, white, green or purple?

But not necessarily racist?

That should be a pretty heavy claim these days, calling someone a "f***ing racist".

Posted by: Apology Boobs ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:17AM

The truth about what happened is starting to trickle out. Once you cut through all the racial flame throwing it's easy to see there is no racism involved here. Police brutality? Maybe, but not likely........

Statement from the nog's lawyer- "Just before handcuffing him, police took Martese to the ground, striking his head on the pavement and causing him to bleed profusely from the gash on his head,” Watkins said."

So there was no beat down. The cops tried to cuff him, he put up a fight, and was taken to the ground where subsequently struck his hard head on the pavement. This is when he started screaming FUCK YOU RACIST COPS etc etc. This is the Al Sharpton influence on young black males. NO matter what you have done wrong, just pull the race card immediately.

Sad state of affairs in this country due to black racism.

Posted by: average citizen ()
Date: March 19, 2015 04:30PM

ENGXX Wrote:
> Struck a nerve with a racist white, he posted 3
> times in a row. Must be a white cop.
>
> With every passing day your job is more
> scrutinized and the public as a whole dislikes you
> even more.

Next time you hear a bump in the night or are getting your ass beat, don't call a white cop. Try watching the news and see what does go on in a country without rules for everyone. The race card wore out a long time ago as a get out of jail free card

Posted by: cMKp9 ()
Date: March 19, 2015 05:49PM

This is now a national news story and CNN is doing 24 hour a day "Bloody Arrest" Watch. The race baiting on this one is going to be Trayvon levels of hysteria.

The news networks have discovered that racial outrage is the key to ratings.

Posted by: ABC bites ()
Date: March 19, 2015 06:36PM

cMKp9 Wrote:
> This is now a national news story and CNN is doing
> 24 hour a day "Bloody Arrest" Watch. The race
> baiting on this one is going to be Trayvon levels
> of hysteria.
>
> The news networks have discovered that racial
> outrage is the key to ratings.

The race baiting is coming from posters here. The ABC pseudo-cops are in trouble again. First they arrested the UVa student (white female btw) for buying seltzer water, and now this. She settled for over $200k. http://www.nbc29.com/story/26156840/settlement-reached-in-elizabeth-daly-suit-against-va-abc

Posted by: Black Cops ()
Date: March 19, 2015 06:49PM

As someone else has suggested, why do we not just make it a requirement for every Police Officer in the United States to be Black. Let the Black men police everyone. Would that make everyone happy? How would the tar babies complain when they are being beaten down by one of their own?

Posted by: Utx6U ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:05PM

I will start giving a fuck when we have - member of the University of Virginia WHITE Student Alliance or NO "member of the University of Virginia Black Student Alliance"

Posted by: Hdhdbrjcb ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:20PM

All Knowing One Wrote:
> O.K. I will go first-
>
> This is a case of a out of control college student
> drunk out of his mind on St. Patrick's Day.
>
> The bar refused him entry because he was
> intoxicated, and they don't want to be responsible
> for his behavior. He refused to leave, the police
> got involved, and he hit his head during his
> resisting arrest.
>
> The cut was minor, and any time stiches are in the
> facial area the number are more than usual to
> avoid scaring.
>
> So protest your ass off-

=========================

He was UNDERAGE. He was DRUNK. He was trying to get into a BAR. To get MORE booze. Yes, on St. Patrick's day. What exactly happened with the police officers that led them to want to handcuff him? That is what I want to know. Before this gets out of control, get some witnesses and maybe more surveillance pictures.

I for one am sick of the alcohol culture that permeates so many of the college campuses. Drink, drink, drink some more. Get plastered. All the time. These kids are getting into more trouble, dangerous situations, etc. Let scenes like this be a wake-up call. They are bringing situations like this on themselves. They can't even stay sober on graduation day. I was at a UVA graduation and many were plastered. Is it really that important to them? This goes way beyond having a little fun and being social. They are driven to drink heavily. Frequently.

There is so much more to life than alcohol.

Date: March 19, 2015 07:30PM

Here's an idea, Martese. Don't get so drunk that you get kicked out of a bar. Then the bar won't have to call the cops and we won't be having this conversation.

Posted by: Turn the tables ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:42PM

What if this guy had been white?

He was drunk. He was underage. He was trying to get into a bar to get more booze, at a time when he should have been in bed so he could be productive in class the next day and even make it to class. He was too drunk to cooperate with police.

This happens to white kids all the time and it doesn't make the national news.

Posted by: Cops > People ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:43PM

Anybody who thinks that people in power should be held accountable for their actions is ridiculous. These cops have guns, they should be allowed to do whatever they want, without question. What the hell do we have authorities for if they have to defend their own behavior? These people are IN CHARGE, get over it.

Posted by: Mike O'Meara Show Fan ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:45PM

Black Cops Wrote:
> As someone else has suggested, why do we not just
> make it a requirement for every Police Officer in
> the United States to be Black. Let the Black men
> police everyone. Would that make everyone happy?
> How would the tar babies complain when they are
> being beaten down by one of their own?

Actually PG County has made great strides in this area. In the 70s it was all white racists, but nowadays a black PG pig nig will follow you into and through DC to Virginia and shoot you to death at your home. All part of the service.

Posted by: Marshmallow ()
Date: March 19, 2015 07:50PM

Turn the tables Wrote:
> What if this guy had been white?
>
> He was drunk. He was underage. He was trying to
> get into a bar to get more booze, at a time when
> he should have been in bed so he could be
> productive in class the next day and even make it
> to class. He was too drunk to cooperate with
> police.
>
> This happens to white kids all the time and it
> doesn't make the national news.
£££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££££

And we whites can't play the race card.

Posted by: Augiedog ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:01PM

I hope that UVA officials follow the code of conduct and kick the drunk Irish kid out on his ass.

Posted by: Wait--- ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:04PM

Augiedog Wrote:
> I hope that UVA officials follow the code of
> conduct and kick the drunk Irish kid out on his
> ass.

€€€€€€€€€€€

Maybe he is "black Irish". I know. That is really bad.....

Posted by: say what? ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:17PM

Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> Black Cops Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > As someone else has suggested, why do we not
> just
> > make it a requirement for every Police Officer
> in
> > the United States to be Black. Let the Black
> men
> > police everyone. Would that make everyone
> happy?
> > How would the tar babies complain when they are
> > being beaten down by one of their own?
>
> Actually PG County has made great strides in this
> area. In the 70s it was all white racists, but
> nowadays a black PG pig nig will follow you into
> and through DC to Virginia and shoot you to death
> at your home. All part of the service.

It happens every day ... in your dreams

Posted by: H44Yj ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:19PM

They should also kick out every other drunk student that night. Fucking idiots. But let me guess your repuklicant ass never drank while at college and were role model students. Yawn.

The public dislikes the police every passing day with more of these stories hitting the front page. The voting public is awaking to police brutality whether you like it or not.

500 pounds of dumb cops just had to knock a skinny little black kid to the ground to arrest him. No, they did it because they are angry violent power hungry monsters that have little to no disregard and respect to human life. This will result in another lawsuit the tax payers have to dish out because a public servant cant control himself. fire the cop(s), apologize for excessive force, hope he does not sue and call it a day.

Posted by: Narcan ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:22PM

At first I thought the guy got what he deserved, but when I saw that Virginia ABC thugs were involved, I'm withholding judgement...

Posted by: New Law??? ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:33PM

Since when are bars open at 4 a.m.?

Posted by: ggggg ()
Date: March 19, 2015 09:23PM

So when the Virginia ABC pulled their guns on the white UVA student in 2013 all you guys were saying ABC was a bunch of out of control phony cops, But now you are defending them because the student is black.

Posted by: bad behaviors = asskickings ()
Date: March 19, 2015 09:29PM

ggggg Wrote:
> So when the Virginia ABC pulled their guns on the
> white UVA student in 2013 all you guys were saying
> ABC was a bunch of out of control phony cops, But
> now you are defending them because the student is
> black.

She was leaving a grocery store with sparkling water and cookie dough not drunk and resisting arrest.

Posted by: NY4pp ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:08PM

ggggg Wrote:
> black.

The bigger issue is what those hillbilly cops were doing dressed in swat gear acting like the gestapo. Black, white it dont matter one bit. The police in this country have turned into nothing but thugs with a badge and organized crime. I dont claim to be a republican nor democrat but a constitutionalist. Police have been overstepping their powers for way too long and I wish everyone could see the bigger picture of what they are doing. There are PLENTY of cops beating the shit out of white folks and trampling their rights but you dont hear about it, open your eyes people.

Posted by: NY4pp ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:08PM

ggggg Wrote:
> black.

The bigger issue is what those hillbilly cops were doing dressed in swat gear acting like the gestapo. Black, white it dont matter one bit. The police in this country have turned into nothing but thugs with a badge and organized crime. I dont claim to be a republican nor democrat but a constitutionalist. Police have been overstepping their powers for way too long and I wish everyone could see the bigger picture of what they are doing. There are PLENTY of cops beating the shit out of white folks and trampling their rights but you dont hear about it, open your eyes people.

Posted by: Honor Crime ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:38PM

If police had not intervene, he might have hooked up with a girl like Hannah Graham and the story would end differently.

Hope he has to go before his own honor council for his actions.

Posted by: entrust your police ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:39PM

What ever happened to the claim he had a fake id? Thats right he did not have one.

Posted by: Bottoms up don't puke ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:51PM

What happened to the cops beating him? Oh yeah he hit his head on the ground while resisting arrest for Drunk in Public.

Posted by: racism, the new "x" word? ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:56PM

Imagine if, in the course of doing your job, somebody called you a "f***ing racist" a few times over.

Whether you were doing your job right, or, maybe not doing it right...would you be pissed if somebody called you a "f***ing racist!" if that was not the reason for you not doing it right?

I think you would be.

I think you'd want answers, and would deserve answers.

After all, in today's environment, being labeled a racist is a pretty serious charge.

On what was the arrested basing his claim of racism on?

Is there basis for action by the policeman for defamation?

Posted by: XDpp7 ()
Date: March 19, 2015 10:58PM

Bottoms up don't puke Wrote:
> What happened to the cops beating him? Oh yeah he
> hit his head on the ground while resisting arrest
> for Drunk in Public.

Says who? A lying filthy cop lol you are stupid.

Resisting arrest is the oldest one in the book to charge someone with when they don't have shit, so is obstruction of Justice. You are a sheep.

Posted by: Hands up don't shoot ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:00PM

XDpp7 Wrote:
> Bottoms up don't puke Wrote:
> -----
> > What happened to the cops beating him? Oh yeah
> he
> > hit his head on the ground while resisting
> arrest
> > for Drunk in Public.
>
> Says who? A lying filthy cop lol you are stupid.
>
> Resisting arrest is the oldest one in the book to
> charge someone with when they don't have shit, so
> is obstruction of Justice. You are a sheep.

was bullshit.

Baaaaaaahhhhh.

Posted by: Blacks whine won't shut up ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:03PM

XDpp7 Wrote:
> -----
> he
> arrest
> > for Drunk in Public.
>
>

That's you bro. CNN has been doing the poor black person routine all day. The good and great are behind the trayvons Michael browns and marteses of the world. I'm supposed to hate cops and love thugs.

Between violent blacks and cops, i choose cops. That puts me in the minority.

Posted by: uD6Kc ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:05PM

Typical republicant response. I cant believe I followed your party lines only a few years ago. You and the democrats are equally insane.

Although when it comes to supporting cops gone insane republicans come out on top.

Posted by: cryin wolf ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:09PM

XDpp7 Wrote:
> -----
> he
> arrest
> > for Drunk in Public.
>
>

Says who?

Says the videotape, doesn't it?

Is it not clear that in addition to repeating "f***ing racist!" a few times over, is it not clear that he appeared to not follow the cop's verbal directions and physical efforts to place his hands behind his back?

If that is not resisting arrest, then what is?

Either way, how is the arrest any example of racism?

Posted by: XhepF ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:16PM

cryin wolf Wrote:

>
> Is it not clear that in addition to repeating
> "f***ing racist!" a few times over, is it not
> clear that he appeared to not follow the cop's
> verbal directions and physical efforts to place
> his hands behind his back?
>
> If that is not resisting arrest, then what is?
>

lol, speaking is now considered resisting arrest, you are fucked in the head. You must be a cop or affiliated some how or just cant think on your own. Ever heard of the first amendment ( hint hint freedom of speech.)

The video does not show him physically resisting in any way you poor sheep.

Posted by: not a blind bat ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:25PM

XhepF Wrote:
> cryin wolf Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > Is it not clear that in addition to repeating
> > "f***ing racist!" a few times over, is it not
> > clear that he appeared to not follow the cop's
> > verbal directions and physical efforts to place
> > his hands behind his back?
> >
> > If that is not resisting arrest, then what is?
> >
>
> lol, speaking is now considered resisting arrest,
> you are fucked in the head. You must be a cop or
> affiliated some how or just cant think on your
> own. Ever heard of the first amendment ( hint hint
> freedom of speech.)
>
> The video does not show him physically resisting
> in any way you poor sheep.

It most certainly does.

Watch his right arm.

Nope, not a cop.

I have indeed heard of the first amendment, does that allow for saying "f***ing racist" in public? Does that allow for accusing someone of being a "f***ing racist" in public without basis?

In any event, if in fact he was not resisting, or otherwise being belligerent (that is a true LOL), how is this arrest in any way racist?

You know for a fact they wouldn't have done this to a white guy?

Last time I saw a white guy mouth off in a similar fashion, he did indeed get cuffed and stuffed.

Posted by: not a blind bat ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:25PM

XhepF Wrote:
> cryin wolf Wrote:
> -----
>
> >
> > Is it not clear that in addition to repeating
> > "f***ing racist!" a few times over, is it not
> > clear that he appeared to not follow the cop's
> > verbal directions and physical efforts to place
> > his hands behind his back?
> >
> > If that is not resisting arrest, then what is?
> >
>
> lol, speaking is now considered resisting arrest,
> you are fucked in the head. You must be a cop or
> affiliated some how or just cant think on your
> own. Ever heard of the first amendment ( hint hint
> freedom of speech.)
>
> The video does not show him physically resisting
> in any way you poor sheep.

It most certainly does.

Watch his right arm.

Nope, not a cop.

I have indeed heard of the first amendment, does that allow for saying "f***ing racist" in public? Does that allow for accusing someone of being a "f***ing racist" in public without basis?

In any event, if in fact he was not resisting, or otherwise being belligerent (that is a true LOL), how is this arrest in any way racist?

You know for a fact they wouldn't have done this to a white guy?

Last time I saw a white guy mouth off in a similar fashio, he did indeed get cuffed and stuffed.

Posted by: Da Troof ()
Date: March 19, 2015 11:41PM

Hands up, don't shoot = bullshit
Trayvon = bullshit
Martese = such bullshit that it shouldn't even be a story other than for the dumb hands up, don't shoot bullshit lately.

Date: March 20, 2015 03:18AM

say what? Wrote:
> Mike O'Meara Show Fan Wrote:
> -----
> > Black Cops Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > As someone else has suggested, why do we not
> > just
> > > make it a requirement for every Police
> Officer
> > in
> > > the United States to be Black. Let the Black
> > men
> > > police everyone. Would that make everyone
> > happy?
> > > How would the tar babies complain when they
> are
> > > being beaten down by one of their own?
> >
> > Actually PG County has made great strides in
> this
> > area. In the 70s it was all white racists, but
> > nowadays a black PG pig nig will follow you
> into
> > and through DC to Virginia and shoot you to
> death
> > at your home. All part of the service.
>
> It happens every day ... in your dreams

Read a paper once in a while, dumbfuck.

Posted by: Black bouncer ()
Date: March 20, 2015 05:16AM

Tough shit kid.

So you are the only black honor student and you don't know it's against the law to drink under age and tried to enter a bar while intoxicated? You mouth off and get refused entry..

Yes,sure who hasn't drink underage,not many of us. Now the logical minor when confronted by a bouncer for trying to enter a bar and denied entry would just walk off in shame for being called out. Shit,bouncers will even deny any adult entry to a bar who appear to be extremely intoxicated. I've denied women who could be an extra on the set of the Golden Girls entry into a bar for being a hot mess,for their own safety.

Somehow you fall. Oh snap you have been drinking,so your blood is super thin and you start bleeding profusely. Alcohol thins your blood,sometimes to the point a Paper-cut can mimic a stab wound.

Sorry,there is no excessive force in that video. The police were doing their job. Subduing and handcuffing a intoxicated person who just happened to be bleeding heavily from the alcohol he decided to consume illegally.

Man up little kid,stop playing the race card for the people that really need it.

Posted by: How about this theory? ()
Date: March 20, 2015 05:58AM

Maybe the C-ville ABC cops have gotten firm and tough because they spend their days dealing with arrogant drunk kids who ignore the drinking age, flaunt it, get trashed all the time, hurt people and destroy property, get raped and assaulted, rape and assault people, and then have Mom and Dad hire an expensive lawyer to try and trash them and get the kid off the hook instead of telling them to assume responsibility for what they did and what happened to them, and QUIT DRINKING huge amounts of alcohol.
If I was dealing with thousands of underage and of age alcoholics day after day and was responsible for protecting the public I think I would be the same way.
I don't know the details on the water and cookie dough purchase. I would have to see the whole situation.

Posted by: pretty serious charge ()
Date: March 20, 2015 08:22AM

Has anyone yet come up with a real reason to conclude that this arrest was racially motivated?

Especially in light of the arrest of the girl last year?

Could there be any repercussions for a claim of "you f***ing racist"?

Posted by: hmmmmmm ()
Date: March 20, 2015 10:33AM

It would by hysterical if all those cops were married to a black woman, or had adopted a black child, or were raised by a black parent. Yes, I know that didn't happen, but where would the race baiters go with their argument?

Posted by: Green Beer ()
Date: March 20, 2015 11:53AM

What was the young lads BAC ?

Young Lad + St. Patty's Day + Fake ID + Green Beer = Racist Police

When does this crap end?

Posted by: Bahhhh ()
Date: March 20, 2015 12:21PM

Green Beer Wrote:
> What was the young lads BAC ?
>
> Young Lad + St. Patty's Day + Fake ID + Green Beer
> = Racist Police
>
> When does this crap end?

It never will, it has gotten much worse lately. I love video of the college student sheep protesting only because they have the right too but no real knowledge of the real world.

Posted by: Big Dick Blackk ()
Date: March 20, 2015 01:23PM

pretty serious charge Wrote:
> Has anyone yet come up with a real reason to
> conclude that this arrest was racially motivated?
>
> Especially in light of the arrest of the girl last
> year?
>
> Could there be any repercussions for a claim of
> "you f***ing racist"?

Social media made it a racially motivated arrest. People started tweeting the picture before the bleeding had stopped and of course saw it was a black kid so immediately labeled it a racist police action.

We are so screwed if we keep allowing the animnals to run the zoo.

Posted by: Hillary C ()
Date: March 20, 2015 02:14PM

The dude is black, so obviously he's a violent felon and likely rapist. He needs to be in a cage like most other savages.

Posted by: Paul Blart ()
Date: March 20, 2015 11:59PM

The typical ABC piggy......
Attachments:
mall_cop_segway.jpg

Posted by: Shaniquatisha ()
Date: March 21, 2015 12:04AM

He deserved a beating just for being named Martese.

Posted by: Silver Lining ()
Date: March 21, 2015 08:29AM

That was one night he didn't rape any drunk women.

Posted by: typical negroes ()
Date: March 21, 2015 02:36PM

This is the nigger attitude today. They think they can do what they want and when someone tells them they can't, they call that person a racist.
They should have beaten the shit out of this nigger. And of course all the white sissies at UVA are going to kowtow to the nigger demands. I wish one of these police chiefs or college presidents would tell these loudmouthed niggers to just "shut the fuck up and go do some studying!"

Posted by: Ghost of the Gentle Giant ()
Date: March 21, 2015 02:41PM

Did my homeboy have any blunts?

Posted by: Po Po ()
Date: March 21, 2015 03:04PM

Get uppity, get a wood shampoo. Simple as that.

Posted by: Non Noggin like Cement ()
Date: March 21, 2015 04:59PM

The title of this thread is incorrect. Nobody was beaten by any police.

He fell and hit his hard. I know it's hard to believe that a nigger could bust his hard head open by just falling but it does happens now and then.

Posted by: somwell ()
Date: March 22, 2015 04:20AM

Point of order: I was in a car wreck, my head hit metal dashboard when car instantaneously decelerated from 40 to 0 mph. I 'needed 'only' 4 stitches. Am in no way condoning that repeatedly yelling "fucking racist" at cops is a smart thing to do...but, something REALLY hard hit his head if he needed 10 stitches. Just saying...

Posted by: sw ()
Date: March 22, 2015 04:23AM

Posted by: cVCLu ()
Date: March 22, 2015 05:04AM

somwell Wrote:
> Point of order: I was in a car wreck, my head hit
> metal dashboard when car instantaneously
> decelerated from 40 to 0 mph. I 'needed 'only' 4
> stitches. Am in no way condoning that repeatedly
> yelling "fucking racist" at cops is a smart thing
> to do...but, something REALLY hard hit his head if
> he needed 10 stitches. Just saying...

this is the ignorant shit people base things on, there are 100 places and ways you could cut your head open

have you ever seen a broken nose? some bleed like they were shot others a centimeter over just bruise up with no blood

fuck! I hate dumbfucks

Posted by: chief ramsey ()
Date: March 22, 2015 08:58AM

Another "Ferguson Lie" in the making.

Posted by: Dr Fill ()
Date: March 22, 2015 09:08AM

somwell Wrote:

Im pretty sure concrete is "REALLY hard".

Your analogy is pointless.

And immediately and repeatedly yelling "Racist Fucking Cops" says alot about this young man. He's been watching too much Al Sharpton.

Posted by: PerspectivePlease ()
Date: March 22, 2015 12:22PM

The cops don't know who he is, except for who he was that night. He was a drunk and he was out of control. Is anyone talking about that? The cops are charged with bringing the situation under control to protect the general public against any drunk's reckless endangerment. It would be constructive to consider the harm saved to others by having this drunk man apprehended. The fact that he spilled some blood was of his own doing and quite frankly we should all be glad that's all that happened to anyone.

Posted by: Augiedog ()
Date: March 22, 2015 06:22PM

I am enjoying watching the media making it so much more than it is. I hope that the detailed investigation by the state finds the video of him drinking at other bars and acting the fool in front of the cops so that the university kicks his privileged black ass out on the street.

Posted by: xDcdL ()
Date: March 22, 2015 07:51PM

teach me about $9 trillion mother fucker

after $700,000 of payback - i'll say i have learned something

otherwise - i dont want to know anything you have to say

Posted by: niggar ()
Date: March 22, 2015 10:10PM

somwell Wrote:

Pretty sure most if not all dashboards have a metal frame with soft plastic/vinyl coverings. There could be leather/synthetic leathers put on top of that soft plastic so uh

Posted by: due ()
Date: March 22, 2015 10:18PM

Sometimes a nigga just needs an ass whoopin.

Posted by: stat00486 ()
Date: March 22, 2015 10:25PM

You don't have the right to resist arrest.
Attachments:
gnnss.jpg

Posted by: liberalism 101 ()
Date: March 23, 2015 07:00AM

That chart means nothing! If it doesn't fit our narrative, it is not to be seen or heard. If you try to interject fact into the discussion, we are trained to shout "racist" and send you to sensitivity training to reeducate you.

Posted by: We all have rights ()
Date: March 23, 2015 07:18AM

liberalism 101 Wrote:
> That chart means nothing! If it doesn't fit our
> narrative, it is not to be seen or heard. If you
> try to interject fact into the discussion, we are
> trained to shout "racist" and send you to
> sensitivity training to reeducate you.

While I am glad we got over the segregation and discrimination, I think things have turned against white people. Now WE are discriminated against. I think sensitivity training and all this PC stuff has taken away our rights to safety, polite behavior, etc. A friend of mine is Jewish and doesn't want to hear any part of it. He says he has been discriminated against his entire life so you wanna talk about it?

You can't play the race card and get away with whatever you want by scaring people away from doing what they need to do to protect others and themselves.

He was an underage public drunk in the middle of the night, creating a scene. He should have been in bed. He had school the next day. I would bet due to the race thing he was probably getting a break on tuition at this public institution that we all help finance. We all pay him to study and stay sober and graduate. This is a pretty typical UVA scene and I got sick of hearing about it and watching it when my kid was down there. They are breeding alcoholics down in Charlottesville. Seriously.

Posted by: Is it... ()
Date: March 23, 2015 07:37AM

just Charlottesville?

Posted by: U9JGK ()
Date: March 23, 2015 08:37AM

This kid is such a tool.

Also all the crap about how the kid was not drunk and belligerent is total crap.

Now there are claims from "the bartender" that the kid was not belligerent is such crap as well.

Heard directly from someone that was at the bar and witnessed what happened. He presented his ID and could not even recite the Zip Code listed on the ID, not sure the kid was even let in! Bar staff denied entry and then he apparently started all the home boy crap which led to his eventual restraining & injury. Was he "beaten", if he would have been compliant I think things would have been different.

So how about a report with the kids BAC? How old is this kid anyway, doubt he is 21 so he should not be surprised when he could not get into a bar. The bar staff and ABC agents are doing their job. Sure there is a bunch of underage drinking. But just look what has happened in Charlottesville. Girls ending up dead after they were imparted, Frat house craziness, student athletes jacked on drugs killing their girlfriend. This crap is totally out of control and there clearly is a culture problem at this institution. I am fully aware that there is plenty of underage drinking at all colleges across the nation. The sooner the drinking age is rolled back to 19, to try an limit access in high school (won't work so well, but worth a try) the better this country will be. Bunch of out of control Puritans.

So much just stinks here about this situation and the group of students supporting him lack details and facts. The news media is feeding this crap as well. All news media should start with the suspects stats, Age, Height & Weight. This will set the stage with FACTS. Too often the media is showing pictures that are years old and do not fill in the details of how big and how old these suspects are.

If this was a white kid, we would not be hearing anything at all about this situaiton.

Where is Al Sharpton? Surprised he has not shown up yet. Maybe this kid and his family are a bit smarter then the average hood rat to allow Sharpton into the inner fold.

This is not a racial problem, this is a STUPID problem.

Respect authority, limit the liquid courage, walk away from problems, stop and think for a few moments.

Bystanders do not help these situations most of the time either.

This stupid kid should be a role model, not a statistic. Too bad he could not use the brains he has.

Posted by: top 90 corv. ()
Date: March 23, 2015 08:48AM

I would love to see this nigger's SAT scores. I bet he isn't even close to the average white score, but he got in because he's black.
So, instead of being thankful that he got into this school with the help of his skin color, he pulls this race crap. A white kid would have been roughed up the same way but he wouldn't have yelled " fucking racists" at the cop. The cops should sue that nigger for slander.
This is why there's no sense helping these people. They just feel entitled.

Posted by: GyFDP ()
Date: March 23, 2015 08:56AM

I also do not get this "Beaten by police" everywhere you read things or they are reported.

This kid was not "Beaten", 2-3 officers were trying to "restrain" him and it is standard procedure to put someone on the ground if needed. The kid hit is head, head wounds split and bleed like crazy.

If the kid would not have a PITA and had been cooperative he would not have been injured.

Why was he trying to get into the bar when he was under 21 anyway? Yes this happens all the time, but when you are caught/called out, you should OWN IT!

Posted by: We all have rights ()
Date: March 23, 2015 02:50PM

Is it... Wrote:
> just Charlottesville?

No, it is very prevalent on a lot of college campuses. I am certainly not a Puritan, but I am sick of hearing about all these drunks and watching them out in public. I don't know when things got totally out of control. We have produced an entire generation of alcoholics. How did this happen?

Posted by: Kick his ass out ()
Date: March 23, 2015 05:38PM

This will end up the same as Hands Up Dont Shoot. Nothing but lies. Wait until a surveillance video shows up and we see what happened before he hit his head. I'm sure it will be clear to everyone (but niggers and white guilters) that this punk deserved what he got.

Ive seen his type before. They're called niggers. When a cop tries to cuff you up and the first thing out of your mouth is "Fuck you racist cops", you have an agenda.

Re: Martese Johnson, a UVA student purpotedly beaten by police
Posted by: Last Train to Trollville ()
Date: March 23, 2015 06:44PM

Funny, There's at least 100 trolls here giving it their best and not one mark will take the bait. What fun is that? Try harder!

--- break

Just think, Mr. Johnson will be out of college in 3-4 years (counting time for an MBA with honors). He'll likely be your boss soon enough. Then you'll have to at least feign respect or he'll fire you.

Posted by: Just Wondering? ()
Date: March 24, 2015 11:41AM

Ive never understood why some parents make up names for their children or spell an existing name in some strange way.One can predict the race of an individual with a high degree of certainty by noting such names. My favorite all time example is a parent taking the name "Trina"which is a diminutive for Katrina and in an effort to sound classy or French or I dont know what ,added "La" to the name. Latoya Jackson just sounds weird but Latrina Johnson,a name I noted in a newspaper account sounds like a small toilet. How cute.

Posted by: Alphabet soup ()
Date: March 24, 2015 11:51AM

La - A is my favorite.

That's La "dash" (-) A

Posted by: When will it end? ()
Date: March 24, 2015 12:03PM

Every racial group that came to America faced discrimination. "No Irish need apply"
"Gook" name calling towards Vietnamese in the mid 70s,bias against Italians,Jews etc. etc. All these groups largely ignored the racial biases , worked hard and in a generation or two these biases almost universally disappeared. None of them created an industry of race pimping in the model of Obama an Al Sharpton etc. No one admires whiny bitches no matter what they look like.

Posted by: unlikely ()
Date: March 24, 2015 01:54PM

Last Train to Trollville Wrote:
> Funny, There's at least 100 trolls here giving it
> their best and not one mark will take the bait.
> What fun is that? Try harder!
>
> --- break
>
> Just think, Mr. Johnson will be out of college in
> 3-4 years (counting time for an MBA with honors).
> He'll likely be your boss soon enough. Then you'll
> have to at least feign respect or he'll fire you.

Considering that he's a third-year, double major in Italian and Media Studies, not a very likely scenario. Unless maybe you want to work for the Italian version of HuffPo.

Posted by: DanKnows ()
Date: March 24, 2015 02:29PM

I'm waiting for "our" president to come out with a statement as to how this fine young man could be his son or that the Charlottsville Police acted "stubpidly"!

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: March 24, 2015 07:54PM

DanKnows Wrote:
> I'm waiting for "our" president to come out with a
> statement as to how this fine young man could be
> his son or that the Charlottsville Police acted
> "stubpidly"!

"Charlottsville"? "stubpidly"? PKB...

Posted by: HFN7m ()
Date: March 24, 2015 08:30PM

let me tell you a secret

police love being called away from their family to do arrests at bars where drunk young men commonly fight and give police a hard time

they also like it when they have to fight handcuffs on niggers at night time

and they let you know how much they like it

and i think the kid fell off his own feet the wrong way. he can't drink at a bar he can't walk either

city police love it when they get killed in front of bars

Posted by: K6hH6 ()
Date: March 24, 2015 08:33PM

if he weren't intoxicated (falling off his feet)

if he voiced intent to peacefully protest arrest

i bet they would not have tackeled him

Date: March 24, 2015 09:21PM

HFN7m Wrote:
>
> let me tell you a secret
>
> police love being called away from their family to
> do arrests at bars where drunk young men commonly
> fight and give police a hard time
>
> they also like it when they have to fight
> handcuffs on niggers at night time
>
> and they let you know how much they like it
>
> and i think the kid fell off his own feet the
> wrong way. he can't drink at a bar he can't walk
> either
>
> city police love it when they get killed in front
> of bars
>

Wow dude, are you drinking. LEMMMMEEE tell you a secret. Police aren't ''called away from their families'' they have scheduled shifts, and ABC agents on a good day are one step above prison guards. And if it takes four of them to handcuff a nigger they're incompetent.

Posted by: The Real Story ()
Date: March 25, 2015 11:51AM

What we have here is a clash of two privileged groups. Black men are only identified as such when there is an imagined or perceived injustice against them. No matter their behavior, when they come into contact with police ,they and an army the race-baiting , "preachers" ,lawyers and community activists jump to their defense . Media piles on and the circus begins anew.
Police of all types,even chickenshit ABC cops feel that their actions are also above any review. Post 911 they all think that they are part of "homeland security" and as such can do no wrong.
Media plays an important part and is fueled by idiot liberals who cant wait to participate in a "civil rights demonstration" even when the person is blackish at best.
When Jesse Mathews DNA is all over at lest two murders the idiot children of UVA have nothing to say and he is never identified as a black man in the media. Thats for Murders not a bump on the head after falling down while drunkenly fighting the police.
I hope the protesters in this case dont represent the majority of UVA students which are represented as tomorrows leaders.

Posted by: trick me twice..... ()
Date: March 25, 2015 12:33PM

DanKnows Wrote:
> I'm waiting for "our" president to come out with a
> statement as to how this fine young man could be
> his son or that the Charlottsville Police acted
> "stubpidly"!

I think his advisers tuned him up on making broad, uninformed statements about those behaving badly and suffering the consequences of their actions.

Posted by: Pertinent Example ()
Date: March 25, 2015 01:21PM

Go to YOUTUBE. Search Dumbest 911 calls . The last one is made by a person named Latreasa. She was also arrested by racist police after calling 911 .

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.