HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
My Neighbor washes his own car in his drveway! It is such a low class thing to do. Is there some Fairfax regulation about this?
Posted by: Mrs Cruz ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:17PM

We live in a gated community. He doesn't fit here. He also mows his own lawn, could you imagine doing that? I have been taking pictures of him doing these things and I intend to bring it up at the next HOA meeting. I did not pay all this money to live near some low class redneck. I called 911 but they told me it was for emergencies only and they were nasty about it. I am going to write a letter to
Chief of police. I should have never moved here from Dallas.The lower class here just doesn't know there place in society.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: My Neighbor washes his own car in his drveway! It is such a low class thing to do. Is there some Fairfax regulation about this?
Posted by: YPVX4 ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:21PM

Stick his water hose in my mouth until your head explodes

Re: My Neighbor washes his own car in his drveway! It is such a low class thing to do. Is there some Fairfax regulation about this?
Posted by: BillSamps1 ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:59PM

You are a stepford wife......elitist!

Posted by: JBW ()
Date: March 17, 2015 08:06PM

Mows his own lawn? Uggh! That's lower class, alright. You know, your Mexicans and your Negro types. No self respecting white person would do that (you are white, aren't you? Or we can stop this right now). It's good to know the upper classes are trying to keep order around here. We can't have this sort of thing going on. What is 911 good for if not keeping the white class on top?

Posted by: FakePost? ()
Date: March 17, 2015 08:07PM

LOL!!
Nice bogus post. You almost had me going.

Posted by: EbYKu ()
Date: March 17, 2015 08:10PM

Mrs Cruz Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We live in a gated community. He doesn't fit here.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: CountyGov. ()
Date: March 17, 2015 08:31PM

If he paid for the Permit to do that we won't fine him until next year.

Posted by: Mr.Cruz ()
Date: March 17, 2015 09:58PM

I apologize for my wife, the OP, everyone. She's a stunning cunt and I have never been prouder to be cheating on her with my smarter and prettier secretary.

Posted by: Harry Balls ()
Date: March 17, 2015 11:10PM

Mr.Cruz Wrote:
> I apologize for my wife, the OP, everyone. She's a
> stunning cunt and I have never been prouder to be
> cheating on her with my smarter and prettier
> secretary.

Does your sexretary do anal?

Posted by: Mr.Cruz ()
Date: March 17, 2015 11:18PM

Harry Balls Wrote:
> Mr.Cruz Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I apologize for my wife, the OP, everyone. She's
> a
> > stunning cunt and I have never been prouder to
> be
> > cheating on her with my smarter and prettier
> > secretary.
>
>
>
> Does your sexretary do anal?

Nah, but my wife Mrs. Cruz from Dallas does lick my asshole out right after I've had a shit

Posted by: Not Sharon Bulova ()
Date: March 17, 2015 11:20PM

allowing the soapy water to go down the storm drain will get you a $25 fine.

Posted by: JustAGoodNeighbor ()
Date: March 18, 2015 07:12AM

Ok then, next time I wash my car, I'll redirect the drainage to your flower garden and I'll throw-in all your dog's shit left in my yard for free. I'll leave it for you in your car seat so you'll be sure to find it. That ought to clean things up nicely. Thanks, neighbor.

Posted by: Who does that? ()
Date: March 18, 2015 09:12AM

Such BS next thing you know OP will claim the guy cleans his own house and uses his stove to cook food in the house instead of eating out. Who does that?

Posted by: vwnex ()
Date: March 18, 2015 09:23AM

Ms. Cruz would you like some deep bowel stimulation. I would be glad to fuck your ass deep then stick my shitty dick right in your mouth. If so meet me at the food court at Wegmans. I'll be the black guy with a carnation in his lapel.

Posted by: Cer10Death ()
Date: March 18, 2015 12:35PM

Why don't you move to Florida?

Old people and their gated communities. Want to make everything they don't like against the law.

This is EXACTLY why I don't live in an HOA/Gated community.

Lady, if I knew you called the police, I'd be washing my car everyday just to piss you off. In fact, I'd buy two other cars just so I can wash them too.

Would be worth the high water bill.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: March 18, 2015 01:53PM

YPVX4 Wrote:
> Stick his water hose in my mouth until your head
> explodes

Someone has a fetish with having hoses stuck in his mouth...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.