HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Gooks and local jobs
Posted by: Ralph1 ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:11AM

I'm not sure how Gooks can hold local jobs in NoVa. They can barely understand or speak English so how can they survive in the workforce. But how could they hold down a white collar job and actually sit in a meeting. They just look so blah and gloomy.

Sure they can scan items at Walmart, I will give them that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gooks and local jobs
Posted by: hudpv ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:53AM

Same way latinos took over fast food but they can't speak english either.

Same way indians (dot not feather) took over government jobs (like file clerks, the people you see collecting taxes in the fairfax government center, etc) but they don't speak english either.

Posted by: Census taker ()
Date: March 17, 2015 08:03AM

This is not hard to figure out. Foreigners get jobs because they are hard workers, while most Americans are lazy slackers.

Posted by: yeYLj ()
Date: March 17, 2015 09:30AM

No whining, no bitching, no spending 3+ hours socializing. Just plain ole sit down and hammer thru work. Same tenacity that allows gook teens to piss themselves & die playing world of warcraft they do @ work crunching digits and shit. U mad Bro?

Date: March 17, 2015 02:33PM

Most gooks here look like Japs left over from WWII.....Kamikaze pilots. Just dumb as shitt looking.

They eat FOOD with their mouth opened. Some crude and gross...

Posted by: Gooks are Cool ()
Date: March 17, 2015 02:43PM

I grew up in Chantilly, and some of the most loathsome, slack-jawed jerks were the locals (read, Whites). Most Asians, by comparison are good additions to Fairfax. Now if only they could keep their yards clean.

-Gook-loving Cracker

Posted by: Chang Wu Xiang ()
Date: March 17, 2015 08:21PM

OP's butthurt that many Asians have only been in the country for 10 yrs but can afford bigger houses and nicer cars than people that were born and lived in this area all their lives. "Gooks" pay nearly all cash for their $700,000+ houses and high end Euro cars.

Hey OP, make sure my wine glass is filled the next time you're waiting on my table.

Posted by: mLjwX ()
Date: March 18, 2015 02:32PM

Ralph1 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I'm not sure how Gooks can hold local jobs in
> NoVa. They can barely understand or speak English
> so how can they survive in the workforce. But how
> could they hold down a white collar job and
> actually sit in a meeting. They just look so blah
> and gloomy.
>
> Sure they can scan items at Walmart, I will give
> them that.

rich political families , having ties to corruption , insure they are hired instead of locals

becasue they are sure to vote democrat and sure to be voiceless if suddenly deported or imprisoned (for profit)

republicans claimed the democrat campaign of obama's (all democrats in every state mostly) were heavily using a VERY illegal strategy of maintining power and vote by treason - by importing illegals, promising them the jobs of denizens in exchange for their vote to keep democrats in power

that's not despotism. that's full on dictatorship / facism.

Posted by: white workers suck ()
Date: March 18, 2015 02:43PM

I'm white, but I'll take a educated gook any day over a lazy white.

white are lazy, complain about everything, ask for too much shit, dramatic and will sue you for anything.

It's a miracle anything gets done at some of these jobs.

Re: $$$
Posted by: WhiteySmith ()
Date: March 19, 2015 01:27AM

It really is amazing how hard some Asian families work. My dry cleaner is open 6am-7pm Monday to Saturday, and no matter what time of day I stop in it's always the same guy at the counter. Working 78 hours a week as the owner is impressive. I couldn't care less about what state their homes are in when they're contributing the local taxes on a couple hundred k of business income every year. The poster above nailed it...these folks are paying straight cash for houses, cars, and their kids' college educations. The majority of white people, especially in Northern VA, don't know what hard work is anymore.

Same goes for all the Vietnamese ladies running barbershops. Friendly, quick, and a decent haircut for $17? They should charge more. The fat, white-trash ladies who reek of cigarette smoke at the Hair Cuttery? Never again.

Posted by: teHUc ()
Date: March 19, 2015 01:43AM

Census taker Wrote:
> This is not hard to figure out. Foreigners get
> jobs because they are hard workers, while most
> Americans are lazy slackers.

Indepedent of anyone's work ethic, in public-sector jobs mostly it's due to hiring preferences. In private hiring they have exceptionally good community networks.

Posted by: my boobs ()
Date: March 19, 2015 06:10AM

WhiteySmith Wrote:
> It really is amazing how hard some Asian families
> work. My dry cleaner is open 6am-7pm Monday to
> Saturday, and no matter what time of day I stop in
> it's always the same guy at the counter. Working
> 78 hours a week as the owner is impressive. I
> couldn't care less about what state their homes
> are in when they're contributing the local taxes
> on a couple hundred k of business income every
> year. The poster above nailed it...these folks are
> paying straight cash for houses, cars, and their
> kids' college educations. The majority of white
> people, especially in Northern VA, don't know what
> hard work is anymore.
>
> Same goes for all the Vietnamese ladies running
> barbershops. Friendly, quick, and a decent haircut
> for $17? They should charge more. The fat,
> white-trash ladies who reek of cigarette smoke at
> the Hair Cuttery? Never again.

Ask yourself WHY they are paying a lot with cash only. You don't get to have a lot with something shady going on. People like you who play favorites/racist/neptosim are ignorant.

Posted by: WhiteySmith ()
Date: March 19, 2015 08:52AM

my boobs Wrote:
------------------------------------------------
> Ask yourself WHY they are paying a lot with cash
> only.

Some non-American cultures simply don't believe in using credit. Just because you don't have mounds of cash saved up, doesn't mean other people don't do it.

> You don't get to have a lot with something shady going on.

Someone's jelly. "I don't have as much as him, wahhhhhhhh, they must be stealing it or cheating."

> People like you who play favorites/racist/neptosim are ignorant.

Getting the most value/service for my money is racist? How wide is your trailer in Manassas?

Date: March 19, 2015 09:18AM

For those responding about the Vietnamese ladies running the barbershops.
You want the truth.

Many of them are stealing customers from their businesses such as Hair Cuttery and giving haircuts for cash out of their house. Believe me, I sent continuously.
They are booking clients on "off days" and charge 10 dollars out of their house, cash only, thus not paying taxes.
Many cars pulling up are BMW's, Mercedez, all cheap enough just to pay 10 bucks.

They are "not contributing" to the other taxpayers of FFCounty.

Tell me how hard working they are now, stealing directly from you.

Posted by: bkudu ()
Date: March 19, 2015 09:51AM

You went from gooks with white collar jobs to gooks taking cash on flim flam work. Which leads me to believe that you sir are flim flam and envious of others that excel and questioning your own suckiness. You suck and you know it. You have nothing to offer this world. Please kindly do all of us a favor and suck on a bullet speeding through your cranium at greater than minimum velocity required to penetrated each side of your thick skull. Mkaythxbye.

Date: March 19, 2015 10:12AM

bkudu: Must be your sister or cousins charging the ten dolla.
Sometimes they will even go down to seven dolla for a round eye.

You must be a Gook, no doubt. And believe me I am flush with money.
Just hate how the Gooks are scamming the system and will report them.

Date: March 19, 2015 10:46AM

Believe me I'm flush with money. This is for all the gook boys out there looking for rich white honey daddys. Get at me. Nothing I like more than smooth asian boy dick in my mouth. Don't forget to come on my face, I like the taste of soy sauce flavored semen, gives it that extra tang.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.