HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Go to Youtube and type "Obama Third Term" if you want to see just how stupid Republicans really are..And I mean eating lead paint stupid.
Posted by: Obama, Supreme Ruler for life! ()
Date: March 16, 2015 03:08PM

You have to see it to believe it.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Go to Youtube and type "Obama Third Term" if you want to see just how stupid Republicans really are..And I mean eating lead paint stupid.
Posted by: conVince ()
Date: March 17, 2015 07:54AM

I am not sure what your issue is, other than being a hypokrite... demokrats called McCain the Bush 3rd term the whole elektion that first got B.Hussein.O into the White House, destroying the nation from the inside while empowering ISIS/ISIL to try to destroy it from the outside.

Hillary Klinton's open display that under her sekretive administrations will run as usual following Obama lends all the legitimacy one needs to call her the third Obama term.

------------------------------------

twitter @EyeAmU

Re: Go to Youtube and type "Obama Third Term" if you want to see just how stupid Republicans really are..And I mean eating lead paint stupid.
Posted by: I Luv Bacon ()
Date: March 17, 2015 02:20PM

'1984' is not an instruction manual
Attachments:
SunKingObama.jpg

Posted by: obama.sucks ()
Date: March 17, 2015 02:34PM

Libtards were whining that due to the war Bush would suspend the constitution and have his 3rd term due to the war on terror. Don't think liberals are not just as stupid.

Posted by: Provenance? ()
Date: March 17, 2015 09:22PM

>demokrats called McCain the Bush 3rd term the whole elektion

>Libtards were whining that due to the war Bush would suspend the constitution and have his 3rd term due to the war on terror

Hmm, having followed the last dozen or so elections closely, I never heard either of these. Are you sure you weren't watching Faux News?

All kidding aside, I think I would have noticed these claims if they weren't just some blogger's fantasy. Can you provide citations?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.