HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 10
Proceedings in the Case of Misery v. Eesh
Posted by: CourthouseObserver ()
Date: March 13, 2015 12:54PM

I had a couple of hour-long break in my schedule this morning, and so I decided to drop into Fairfax County Circuit Courtroom 4F to observe as much as I could of today's proceedings in the case of Misery v. Eesh.

My Bottom-Line take on the situation is that Eesh is in a lot of trouble here.

First, the atmospherics...

The court was entertaining pretrial and interlocutory motions, rather than conducting trials and so, for the most part, those present in and addressing the court were attorneys for plaintiffs and defendants who were arguing their motions before the court.

Eesh was there, accompanied by Lizzy, and they sat together in the back row until their case was called.

Eesh was smartly dressed, with well-pressed Khaki pants, a blue blazer, a dress shirt and tie. Lizzy was conservatively dressed in black in what appeared to be business attire and running shoes. While Lizzy sat beside him for much of the time that the court was in session, she left the courtroom occasionally (to make phone calls, I believe) and returned each time. Indeed, she actually was out of the courtroom when the Misery v. Eesh case was called before the judge and missed most of the proceedings.

Someone who I assumed was Misery was there, as well, sitting by himself dressed much more casually.

Misery's attorney was unconventional in his appearance, in that he had long, flowing hair and a good amount of facial hair. But he was professionally dressed in a dark suit, dress shirt, tie, and pocket square, and he comported himself well professionally during and after the proceedings.

The biggest surprise for me, though, was that Eesh was appearing pro Se, which (for the few FFX Underground users who are not attorneys) means he was without counsel.

The purpose of today's proceedings was for the court to hear arguments and rule on a motion by Eesh's attorney for summary judgement in the case. As best as I can understand it (I did not speak to any of the parties after the proceedings to confirm this), the motion was predicated on the fact that Eesh did not file a response to the suit within the time period required by law and still had not filed a response. As a general matter, when this occurs, a plantiff (the charging party) will ask the court to enter a summary judgement against the defendant (the person who is being sued) and in favor of the plaintiff.

Eesh's "defense" to the motion for summary judgement was to file a motion of his own, asking the judge to quash service (ask the judge to rule that he, the defendant, had not been properly served or given notice of the suit and/or not given proper notice of the motions filed by the plaintiff).

Misery's attorney presented a compelling case in favor of his motion for summary judgement, asserting that the suit and notice had been properly served by the Sheriff, offering the court proof of the same, and asserting that Eesh had not responded to the suit in the proper timeframe. He asked that, in the alternative, if the judge declined to make a summary judgement in favor of Misery, that she award Misery $1,900 in attorneys fees and costs that had been incurred so far to research, prepared, file, and argue the motions and that said fees and costs be paid as a precondition to allowing Eesh to continue in the case without summary judgement.

Appearing on his own behalf, Eesh offered no defense to not having responded to the suit. Instead, contended that he had not been properly served and asked the judge to quash service.

The judge agreed with Misery's attorney that service had been properly made; that Eesh had not responded at all, let alone within the timeframes required by law; and that grounds were there for summary judgement. She indicated however, that she was reluctant to do so in this instance at this time, in part because Eesh was appearing Pro Se. She castigated Eesh for not responding to the suit, as well as for his motion to quash service -- both on the merits of the motion and for his failure to properly file it.

Eesh appeared confused about the legalities of the situation he is in and of what he needs to do in order to defend himself, saying several times that he has no legal training; that he is attending school on the GI Bill and has no money for attorneys; and that he had consulted an attorney who wanted $10,000 from him to take the case, which he did not have.

The judge was having none of it.

She told him that he was gambling by not having counsel and that, at the very least, he needs to talk with one. She quizzed him on several aspects of court procedure. He was unable to satisfactorily answer her.

In the end, she cut him a MAJOR break.

She denied both the motion for summary judgement and the motion to quash service. However, she gave Eesh ten days to either respond to the suit or properly file a motion to quash service, whichever he chose to do. On the request by Misery's attorney for attorneys fees, she denied that request without prejudice, saying that the attorney could bring that up again at the appropriate time.

Eesh is in trouble.

My free legal advice to him is ...

First, get an attorney. If you cannot afford one, SURELY you can find a First Amendment attorney (ACLU, perhaps?) who would do it for free. This is a significant case that could have implications far beyond FFX Underground, and I am sure that there are attorneys and organizations out there who, notwithstanding his bad behavior, would take on this case. Misery's attorney is good. You have little hope of prevailing if you are not represented, as well.

Second, stop posting on Fairfax Underground until this suit is over. Nothing you could possibly post can help you. But you have no idea how things you might post might hurt you.

Third, as wonderful a person as Lizzy might be (I offer neither an endorsement nor a commendation of her), you might not want to show up with her in court. If you want her to be a witness for you, she might not be permitted to testify on your behalf if she has been prejudiced by viewing prior proceedings. And she DOES have pending felony charges against her (although, from what I can tell, those charges might well be bogus).

More later...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Proceedings in the Case of Misery v. Eesh
Date: March 13, 2015 01:00PM

Correction:

At one point in my ridiculously long missive, above, I mistakenly referred to Eesh's attorney. To be clear, he did NOT have an attorney. And so I meant that to be a reference to Eesh.

Re: Proceedings in the Case of Misery v. Eeshee
Posted by: Take apoc ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:04PM

Are
There a lot of fAirfax underground people in the court room?
How does he look like?

CourthouseObserver Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Correction:
>
> At one point in my ridiculously long missive,
> above, I mistakenly referred to Eesh's attorney.
> To be clear, he did NOT have an attorney. And so
> I meant that to be a reference to Eesh.

Posted by: popcorn in microwave ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:05PM

" Instead, contended that he had not been properly served and asked the judge to quash service."

LOL!

Did the lawyer point out eesh was dumb enough to post the documents on FFXU after he was served?

Posted by: official eesh vs mis in court ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:06PM

This should be the official thread for all court dates from here on out.

jon-stewart-popcorn.gif
giphy.gif
kingofpopcorn1.gif

What did misery look like?!

Posted by: Prediction ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:11PM

Monique is going to end up with a suit on her hands from this mess too. I predict it or she in the end will be the nail in eesh's coffin without rralizing what she already did.

Fitting she'd be there not even knowing how she'd damned his case.

Date: March 13, 2015 01:14PM

>Are There a lot of fAirfax
>underground people in the
>court room?

I don't think there were any Fairfax Underground People in the courtroom. Just about everyone there (other than Eesh, Lizzy, possibly Misery, and a woman who might have been related to Misery) was someone I recognized as an attorney, and they all seemed to be there because they had a matter before the court.

But then, I was there for no reason other than to observe, so...

>How does he look like?

I am no fan of Eesh's posts. But I thought he looked good. He was professionally dressed, which is half of the battle (you'd be shocked at the manner in which some people are dressed when they come before the court). I didn't notice any visible tattoos. And he comported himself well.

One thing I neglected to mention in my first post was that after the proceeding was over, I observed him engaged in extensive conversations with Misery's attorney. I had to go back to work, though, and so I am not how long that went on, and I have no idea what they were talking about.

Is a settlement in the offing?

Posted by: Misery not eesh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:17PM

We all know what eesh looks like, just check off topic they were taking pics prior to court like it's all just a game.

What did misery look like? We haven't really had many pics of him, just small blurry ones.

Posted by: New date ? ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:18PM

Hey do you know when the new court date?
And is he white or black
> >Are There a lot of fAirfax
> >underground people in the
> >court room?
>
>
> I don't think there were any Fairfax Underground
> People in the courtroom. Just about everyone
> there (other than Eesh, Lizzy, possibly Misery,
> and a woman who might have been related to Misery)
> was someone I recognized as an attorney, and they
> all seemed to be there because they had a matter
> before the court.
>
> But then, I was there for no reason other than to
> observe, so...
>
>
> >How does he look like?
>
> I am no fan of Eesh's posts. But I thought he
> looked good. He was professionally dressed, which
> is half of the battle (you'd be shocked at the
> manner in which some people are dressed when they
> come before the court). I didn't notice any
> visible tattoos. And he comported himself well.
>
> One thing I neglected to mention in my first post
> was that after the proceeding was over, I observed
> him engaged in extensive conversations with
> Misery's attorney. I had to go back to work,
> though, and so I am not how long that went on, and
> I have no idea what they were talking about.
>
> Is a settlement in the offing?

Posted by: lizzie ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:24PM

Prediction Wrote:
> Monique is going to end up with a suit on her
> hands from this mess too. I predict it or she in
> the end will be the nail in eesh's coffin without
> rralizing what she already did.
>
> Fitting she'd be there not even knowing how she'd
> damned his case.

I wish you weren't so stupid..just, stop..you are so dumb. I know nothing and won't have any suit against me since I am not involved in any of this. Please, just shut upppppp already lmao! Damn!

Now, a couple things - Misery wasn't there.

I'm not a witness for anyone and my fake bomb threat claims have nothing to do with this BUT I was actually at court dealing with that and the other case surrounding that whole situation which is why I left for a bit.

Anymore questions? Hope not cause I don't know anything.

I have everything you said I wouldn't, HA!
#stillwinning

Posted by: confused?!?! ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:27PM

Who is that African American boy on the right in the pic above?

Date: March 13, 2015 01:28PM

Shad Moss

#stillwinning

Date: March 13, 2015 01:29PM

Thanks for the clarification, Lizzie...

I agree with you that the bomb threat case against you seems incredibly unjust. Indeed, it pisses me off royally that you are in the situation you are in. How frightened we all should be that someone could be hauled to jail and forced to defend oneself in court on what appears to be such flimsy "evidence..."

As I mentioned in my original post, since I have never met any of the parties, I was not SURE whether the person there who I thought MIGHT be Misery was, indeed, Misery.

Posted by: 2 cases ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:31PM

mo, you and eesh keep treating all these cases like such a joke the judges will make you both the punchlines.

also, you keep saying both cases surrounding your bomb threat and Katie's case, however records show you have 2 charges and she has none.

you and eesh are not handling this wisely, everything is being documented and you have involved yourself inadvertently, you'll see don't worry. trust me soon enough, eventually you'll understand this post.
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: omg wtf lol ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:32PM

You can't make this shit up if you tried. Who needs TV when you got ffxu.

Date: March 13, 2015 01:36PM

> Thanks for the clarification, Lizzie...
>
> I agree with you that the bomb threat case against
> you seems incredibly unjust. Indeed, it pisses me
> off royally that you are in the situation you are
> in. How frightened we all should be that someone
> could be hauled to jail and forced to defend
> oneself in court on what appears to be such flimsy
> "evidence..."

It's okay. I have my own evidence which is why I was let go on my own signature in the first place. Police and courts do not let anyone go free who has been deemed a serious threat to anyone. i.e alleged bomb threats/threatening someone with a firearm. Especially with my criminal history. Although this isn't what this thread is about this is the last thing I'll post about that situation. As anyone with half a brain can see what happened here, whether or not you "like me" or not!

Police already spoke to me and found no probable cause based on those texts that were posted here. After said person and I got into it and I threatened to tell her ex fiancé about her cheating with me and other people she decided to take this text message of a gun, crop it and tell police that I threatened her with it (Filing a false police report - criminal).

The text of her saying I would be incarcerated if she so much as lifted a figure shows malicious intent on her part. Since she had already spoken to the police and told them I wasn't a threat a week before and no other communication that would be considered out of the ordinary happened between that time. So what prompted her to go to the police then? (BESIDES fear of her ex fiancé knowing she cheated) LOL

She also lied to the police said I called her threatening her, this never occurred and phone records show this. (Lying to the police is a crime) She also lied to police about when she last saw me. (A crime) These threats and gun thing allegedly happened on Feb 11 as you have all seen but she was still talking to me and seeing me up until the 18th, the day I was arrested. ODD!

> As I mentioned in my original post, since I have
> never met any of the parties, I was not SURE
> whether the person there who I thought MIGHT be
> Misery was, indeed, Misery.

I'm sure you thought he was the heavy set guy sitting across from me by himself right? lol, no.

#stillwinning

Edited 3 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 02:13PM by lizzie.

Posted by: Toohey Sightings ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:36PM

2 cases Wrote:
> mo, you and eesh keep treating all these cases
> like such a joke the judges will make you both the
> punchlines.
>
> also, you keep saying both cases surrounding your
> bomb threat and Katie's case, however records show
> you have 2 charges and she has none.
>
> you and eesh are not handling this wisely,
> everything is being documented and you have
> involved yourself inadvertently, you'll see don't
> worry. trust me soon enough, eventually you'll
> understand this post.

Your Megan Toohey is showing

Date: March 13, 2015 01:37PM

Lmao, these two idiots have no idea what they're doing. Deer caught in headlights. I thought eesh was smarter than this. I was wrong. Damnnnnnn.

Posted by: why should she care? ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:37PM

She's a broke nog with no future.

If she gets sued she would not give a single fuck, no assets to speak of, no future so it's not a loss for her. Just look at the past due payment from 2012 in your picture.

Eesh seems a little more focused and cares more about his future, but he is still stupid for posting all the stuff he has. He should of STFU as soon as he got served. Whats the first thing he does? Post it here for everyone to see... smh.

Date: March 13, 2015 01:40PM

lol

#stillwinning

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 05/30/2015 09:46PM by lizzie.

Date: March 13, 2015 01:40PM

Sued for....? LOL

#stillwinning

Date: March 13, 2015 01:41PM

why should she care? Wrote:
> She's a broke nog with no future.
>
> If she gets sued she would not give a single fuck,
> no assets to speak of, no future so it's not a
> loss for her. Just look at the past due payment
> from 2012 in your picture.
>
>
> Eesh seems a little more focused and cares more
> about his future, but he is still stupid for
> posting all the stuff he has. He should of STFU as
> soon as he got served. Whats the first thing he
> does? Post it here for everyone to see... smh.

Not only does he post getting served his first court date he says he didn't get served lmao. omg this is too much lol.

Date: March 13, 2015 01:42PM

I don't want to disparage anyone.

I know some people here love Lizzie; some don't.

The charges Lizzie has faced (other than the seemingly bogus bomb threat charge) seem minor. They are so minor that they certainly would not cause me to make negative judgements about her character. Indeed, she seems like quite an intelligent young woman. People can grow and change. So let's not demonize her.

Where I DO agree with @2 cases, though, is that anyone who is facing legal or civil charges (whether that be Lizzie, Eesh, or anyone else), would be MOST wise to shutdown their social media activities until their cases are disposed of.

I say that, notwithstanding the fact that the posts that she and all of the others involved in the Papa Johns and Swatting sagas have provided me with countless hours of entertainment.

Posted by: not to mention... ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:42PM

GC11002182-00 WELLS, MONIQUE 06/21/2011 09:30 AM SALE, DISTRIBUTE MARIJUANA Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GC14005210-00 WELLS, MONIQUE DANETTE 08/28/2014 09:30 AM DISORDERLY CONDUCT Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GC14005211-00 WELLS, MONIQUE DANETTE 08/28/2014 09:30 AM OBSTRUCT JUSTICE THREAT/FORCE Mark For Payment
PAST DUE
GC14005212-00 WELLS, MONIQUE DANETTE 09/08/2014 09:30 AM OBSTRUCT JUSTICE W/O FORCE Mark For Payment
PAST DUE

Nothing paid.

Aren't you worried about your credit? Don't you want to be able to buy a home? Get a driver license? Better your life?

Date: March 13, 2015 01:44PM

Why do you care what I do so much? lol my life my problems, worry about your own shit for once! >.<

#stillwinning

Date: March 13, 2015 01:47PM

I haven't spoken about the other case and won't. The other thing is public information. No one REALLY cares about me or what I'm doing or about Papa John's except ONE person.

#stillwinning

Posted by: LIZZAy ()
Date: March 13, 2015 01:54PM

Lizzie how the hell u get caught selling bud?? lol

Date: March 13, 2015 01:55PM

LIZZAy Wrote:
> Lizzie how the hell u get caught selling bud?? lol

LOL funny story actually..

#stillwinning

Date: March 13, 2015 01:57PM

From Lizzie:

>>I'm sure you thought he was the
>>heavy set guy sitting across from me
>>by himself right? lol, no.

Yes. I DID think that guy might be Misery....

It shows how wrong one can be....

Date: March 13, 2015 02:08PM

>>Hey do you know when the new court date?

As far as I know, no new court date has been set.

The court gave Eesh ten days to file either a response to the suit or a proper motion to quash, which would make that deadline March 27. I suspect that once those papers are filed, the wheels will be put into motion to set a date, which likely would be several weeks after that.

In the event that Eesh does not file either a response or another motion to quash within the ten day limit, though, I would imagine that Misery's attorney will file another motion for summary judgement. There would be some notice requirements for a hearing on such a motion, and so even then, I imagine we're talking about a couple of weeks after that, at the earliest, for a court date.

Posted by: nKPEw ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:11PM

sheriff kincaid's friends and family are on the indictment "panel" (as fx co gov calls it) - also postal (fed gov) workers

your indicted - that's a sure thing !

Posted by: 9k3LK ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:12PM

being by suing the judge , the lawyers , and their family and friends for a fraudulent indictment

by showing they have a clear history for doing oppositely of the prescription of law

Posted by: FFXU User ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:14PM

@CourthouseObserver:

Thank you for the detailed summary of what happened in the courtroom today. Very thorough and helpful. Did the judge what the next step will be and if there's date for that? I mean other than eesh responding to the suit within 10 days. Or is the next step predicated on his response?

Posted by: @ CourthouseObserver ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:18PM

> Correction:
>
> At one point in my ridiculously long missive,
> above, I mistakenly referred to Eesh's attorney.
> To be clear, he did NOT have an attorney. And so
> I meant that to be a reference to Eesh.

That was a very good write-up -- clearly written, and with a good selection of interesting details that brought the picture - the setting, the various characters, the drama - to life in my mind.

Well done. Seriously.

An experienced pro journalist would likely produce something more polished -- but, you know, maybe not a whole lot more polished if we were looking at a quickly prepared first draft as yet ungroomed by the tender ministrations of a style editor, and the writer's own revisions and emendations.

In short: You have a good eye, a good ear, and good sense of the overall picture. Perhaps most importantly, you have a feel for the DRAMA of the situation. Specifically, you show a very nice feel for the nuances and changes that occur in a fluid, unfolding drama.

AND you have the ability to synthesize all of that, and quickly translate it into fluent, readable, not unstylish prose. Although this was no great spectacle, your account made the "mini-drama" of this morning's events interesting and engaging. You brought it to life.

Your ability to perceive all these things, and convey them to the reader, demonstrates a gift for non-fiction storytelling -- for narrative journalism.

It demonstrates that you are a writer.

My honest opinion, for what it's worth.

Posted by: music to my ears ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:20PM

> My Bottom-Line take on the situation is that Eesh
> is in a lot of trouble here.

karma is a biatch

Posted by: Jp3ht ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:22PM

> >>Hey do you know when the new court date?
>
> As far as I know, no new court date has been set.
>
>
> The court gave Eesh ten days to file either a
> response to the suit or a proper motion to quash,
> which would make that deadline March 27. I
> suspect that once those papers are filed, the
> wheels will be put into motion to set a date,
> which likely would be several weeks after that.
>
> In the event that Eesh does not file either a
> response or another motion to quash within the ten
> day limit, though, I would imagine that Misery's
> attorney will file another motion for summary
> judgement. There would be some notice
> requirements for a hearing on such a motion, and
> so even then, I imagine we're talking about a
> couple of weeks after that, at the earliest, for a
> court date.

What will happen, if it already hasn't happened, is that the clerk of the court will notice the case for a status conference at which the parties will pick a trial date. Those are held at 8:30 a.m. on Tuesdays or Thursdays, and are usually with just the clerk and with no judge. The parties will pick a trial date, which must be within one year of the filing date of the case, so it will be before the end of the year probably. The trial dates are usually set at least 4 or 5 months away because of the court's calendar. The parties will sign a pretrial order that sets certain dates for certain pretrial events/deadlines.

All this won't happen if he doesn't file a proper answer.

I have no problem with the OPs reporting, its very concise and detailed. Usually though, if the defendant hasn't filed an answer, as in this case, it's not a motion for summary judgment, it's a motion for default judgment, which is different. It's entirely possible though that the plaintiff's lawyer filed and argued for an SJ even though that's not correct.

Posted by: @ Jp3ht ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:37PM

Jp3ht Wrote:
> Usually though, if the defendant hasn't filed an answer,
> as in this case, it's not a motion for summary judgment,
> it's a motion for default judgment, which is different.

What becomes of plaintiff's right to pursue discovery in the event of either a successful motion for summary judgment, or a default judgment?

Posted by: live vid of mis in court ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:38PM

k4omNCD.gif

Posted by: 9NPCC ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:42PM

@ Jp3ht Wrote:
> Jp3ht Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Usually though, if the defendant hasn't filed an
> answer,
> > as in this case, it's not a motion for summary
> judgment,
> > it's a motion for default judgment, which is
> different.
>
>
> What becomes of plaintiff's right to pursue
> discovery in the event of either a successful
> motion for summary judgment, or a default
> judgment?

If it's a default judgment, I think the plaintiff can still pursue discovery. The default judgment doesn't mean that you've proved your damages, and I think you can use discovery to put your damages case together. Summary judgment ends the case, if it's not partial summary judgment.

This isn't legal advice and I'm not a lawyer but I think this is how it goes.

Posted by: fair settlement ()
Date: March 13, 2015 02:45PM

They should settle at $52,917

That is a fair price, $1 paid for every post eesh has made on this site.

Posted by: enquiring minds ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:09PM

Is Misery handsome?

Posted by: foolish question ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:27PM

what is this lawsuit about?

Date: March 13, 2015 03:39PM

Jp3ht is absolutely right.

I meant default judgement; not summary judgement...

Thanks for catching that!

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:42PM

Sigh

I'm hanging out on Ft Belvoir right now as traffic on 95s and Route 1 is clogged.

I'll post responses to all this when I get home tonight.

I will say to the OP that you aren't so incognito. You are the Lamb Center troll , and I'll explain how I know this when I get home. You stuck out like a sore thumb though as you were obviously out of place in a courtroom setting. Next time you want to scout out make sure you aren't in an a near empty courtroom where your staring and out of place appearance is obvious.

Talk to you tonight old man.

Posted by: Homina Homina Homina ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:46PM

eesh Wrote:
> Sigh
>
> I'm hanging out on Ft Belvoir right now as traffic
> on 95s and Route 1 is clogged.
>
> I'll post responses to all this when I get home
> tonight.
>
> I will say to the OP that you aren't so incognito.
> You are the Lamb Center troll , and I'll explain
> how I know this when I get home. You stuck out
> like a sore thumb though as you were obviously out
> of place in a courtroom setting. Next time you
> want to scout out make sure you aren't in an a
> near empty courtroom where your staring and out of
> place appearance is obvious.
>
> Talk to you tonight old man.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xGprRpuXFj0

^^^^^
eesh today at court. Homina Homina Homina!!!

But your honor, I'm a veteran going to school on GI Bill money. I get to stalk people and ruin their lives!

Posted by: LegalAidForEesh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 03:55PM

Eesh,

Non-profit low or pro-bono legal services:

http://www.goodsamaritanadvocates.org/

Some others I've checked only take cases related to housing, taxes, debts, etc.
You might want to call to see if they will consider representing you, if you're tight on dollars.
Just a thought.

Date: March 13, 2015 04:02PM

Eesh....

I am not against you.

But I have never been anywhere near the Lamb Center. The only thing I know about it is that it is mentioned occasionally on this site. And I think I stopped reading those posts a couple of years ago because they were so repetitive and stupid.

I have never posted anything about the Lamb Center.

And so now that you have been told this, if you assert it again, you will be asserting a lie and that lie would be defamation.

Don't make an innocent person who has nothing against you an enemy by defaming him. That won't help you in this suit or in any other suit that might eventually be brought against you.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 04:03PM by CourthouseObserver.

Posted by: 9mNPF ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:04PM

eesh Wrote:
> blah blah grrrrrrr blah blah

Ex hypothesi, if CourthouseObserver® is "the Lamb Center troll," he had a much better day today than you did.

That is, a cogent report (him) vs. a stumblebum fuckup (you).

Where the hubris comes from, gods only know.

But your wings have melted and you're descending at a very rapid clip, sans parachute.

file.php?2,file=179005,filename=wile-e-c
^Genius at work

Posted by: Perry Masonary ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:07PM

> From Lizzie:
>
> >>I'm sure you thought he was the
> >>heavy set guy sitting across from me
> >>by himself right? lol, no.
>
> Yes. I DID think that guy might be Misery....
>
> It shows how wrong one can be....

Sir, are you an attorney? If not, you've obviously spent time in a courtroom (which could mean good or bad things) or you learned a boatload of legal BS from Google.

If you are a lawyer, how about stepping up to the plate and helping out an FU brother and represent eesh pro bono (not the guy from U2 for the morons here).

What could it hurt and you might make a name for yourself like Mark Geragos or Jose Biaz, Casey Anthony's lawyer or Mark O'Mara, George Zimmerman's lawyer. Who knows. You could end up with your own TV show. But you definitely wont get paid by eesh.

Date: March 13, 2015 04:11PM

Eesh...

One last thing...

Unless you have been in a courtroom a lot as a defendant (which I hope for your sake isn't the case), how would YOU know when someone looks like he or she is "obviously out of place in a courtroom setting?"

I assure you. I know my way around a courtroom. And not as a defendant.

Again. I am NOT your enemy. But if you defame me again, I will not sit idly by and allow you to do so with inpunity.

Posted by: omgwtfbbq! ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:16PM

eesh Wrote:
> I will say to the OP that you aren't so incognito.
> You are the Lamb Center troll
> Talk to you tonight old man.

651355E75B1091935930039885824_2daf2bd92f

Date: March 13, 2015 04:17PM

Lizzie:

I am interested in this as both a First Amendment case and a Cyber Stalking/Cyber Bullying case. Obviously, Eesh would be a sympathetic character from a First Amendment perspective for those who are defenders of freedom of speech but an unsympathetic character from a Cyber Stalking/Cyber Bullying perspective for those who are defenders of people who feel bullied or stalked.

As entertaining as all of this is, it presents some fascinating legal issues.

Let me think about it.

I'm not sure I would be the best person to represent Eesh. But I might know people who would be interested in defending him on on a Pro Bono basis.

PLEASE advise him, though, to stop attacking people on this site, at least during the duration of this case. It just doesn't help him.

And for yourself, if I was Misery's attorney, I would be watching YOUR every post to see how I could depose YOU and force you, under the penalty of perjury if you are untruthful, to testify about what Eesh has told you about the whole situation. And so, you could well become a witness in this case.

Eesh should not be talking to ANYONE about this stuff except his attorney, his psychologist or psychiatrist, or his spouse (if he has one), for they are the only ones who would be precluded from being hauled into a courtroom (or a law office, in the case of a deposition) as a witness in this case.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 04:24PM by CourthouseObserver.

Posted by: BeenThere ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:20PM

> Eesh...
>
> One last thing...
>
> Unless you have been in a courtroom a lot as a
> defendant (which I hope for your sake isn't the
> case), how would YOU know when someone looks like
> he or she is "obviously out of place in a
> courtroom setting?"
>
> I assure you. I know my way around a courtroom.
> And not as a defendant.
>
> Again. I am NOT your enemy. But if you defame me
> again, I will not sit idly by and allow you to do
> so with inpunity.

Ever been to the Circuit Court
Rooms in Fairfax? They are modern and nice, but smaller than a colonial chapel and anyone else in the room not related to your case is usually with only 1 other case, per scheduling. (You can't lose yourself in the crowd. It's like, "What's with the guy sitting over there all alone?")

I understand why Eesh even if it is his 1st time @ FFX Circuit, would see this FFXU "court reporter" as being out of place.

Posted by: nKpPU ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:22PM

> Lizzie:
>
> I am interested in this as both a First Amendment
> case and a Cyber Stalking/Cyber Bullying case.
> Obviously, Eesh would be a sympathetic character
> from a First Amendment perspective for those who
> are defenders of freedom of speech but an
> unsympathetic character from a Cyber
> Stalking/Cyber Bullying perspective for those who
> are defenders of people who feel bullied or
> stalked.
>
> As entertaining as all of this is, it presents
> some fascinating legal issues.
>
> Let me think about it.
>
> I'm not sure I would be the best person to
> represent Eesh. But I might know people who would
> be interested in taking him on on a Pro Bono
> basis.

lizzie didn't write that you stupid fuck, Perry Masonary did.

That's just what eesh needs, a lawyer who can't read!

Date: March 13, 2015 04:26PM

Better a lawyer who can't read than none at all...

Date: March 13, 2015 04:27PM

I have no need to "lose myself" or go "incognito..."

Posted by: @ CourthouseObserver ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:34PM

> And so now that you have been told this, if you
> assert it again, you will be asserting a lie and
> that lie would be defamation.

No, it wouldn't.

Because his remark would be directed against "CourthouseObserver," which (or who) is not a legally cognizable person.

And frankly nobody except eesh gives a shit if you're from the Lamb Center, or you're a USSC law clerk taking a convenient sick day.

The only thing that matters is that you wrote an excellent report, and I hope you'll write another.

Here, btw, is the correct reply to eesh in these and indeed in most circumstances: Go Fuck Yourself.

And if that motherfucker - I mean "eesh" - gives the slightest intimation of any threatening behavior or even GRATUITOUSLY OBNOXIOUS behavior aimed at you, ONLINE or OFFLINE, send an email to Phil Leiser, *and* to the judge as well.

The judge could have defaulted this prick, but instead she cut him a major break.

If he acts out like a dick, as is his wont and habitual practice, it will not go well for him.

She will, quite properly, be highly vexed by such ill behavior, and may indeed "hand him over to the guard responsible for punishing prisoners, until he has paid the whole debt."

I refer of course to the Parable of the Wicked Servant, which "eesh" exemplifies, and which he ignores at his own peril.
Jesus said,

The kingdom of heaven is like a king who wanted to settle accounts with his servants. When he began to settle accounts, they brought to him a servant who owed him ten thousand bags of gold.
      Because the servant didn’t have enough to pay it back, the master ordered that he should be sold, along with his wife and children and everything he had, and that the proceeds should be used as payment.
      But the servant fell down, kneeled before him, and said, ‘Please, be patient with me, and I’ll pay you back.’
      The master had compassion on that servant, released him, and forgave the loan.

When that servant went out, he found one of his fellow servants who owed him one hundred coins. He grabbed him around the throat and said, ‘Pay me back what you owe me.’

Then his fellow servant fell down and begged him, ‘Be patient with me, and I’ll pay you back.’ But he refused. Instead, he threw him into prison until he paid back his debt.

When his fellow servants saw what happened, they were deeply offended. They came and told their master all that happened.
      His master called the first servant and said, ‘You wicked servant! I forgave you all that debt because you appealed to me. Shouldn’t you also have mercy on your fellow servant, just as I had mercy on you?’

His master was furious and handed him over to the guard responsible for punishing prisoners, until he had paid the whole debt.
   —Matthew 18:23-34

Posted by: BeenThere ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:39PM

> I have no need to "lose myself" or go
> "incognito..."

You're correct the court room is a publice place. I didn't mean it as an insult.
Thank you for observing for the forum and passing along the 411.

Posted by: Miz Whiz ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:39PM

vexed or Vexxed?

Date: March 13, 2015 04:42PM

LMAO at defamation old man, and yes, you stuck out like a sore thumb. Tiny courtroom with barely anyone in there, yes you got noticed. I can remember in 2010 when Cary had his legal trouble, a mysterious poster described his personal appearance in court down to the wrinkles in his shirt. Now you are describing lizzie down to the shoes she wore and a full detail of what Misery's lawyer looked like.

WTF is wrong with you?

Posted by: AdvicetoEesh ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:42PM

If you don't have an attorney -- get one by COB tomorrow to get help with replying to the complaint within the deadline.
If you win (if it is dismissed) you can sue at a later date for attorney's fees you incurred and recoop your money. The option would be to default or try to rep. "Pro Se" yourself again and you would end up owing the amount sued for in most instances. Get crackin'.

Date: March 13, 2015 04:47PM

The black guy in the back said:

And for yourself, if I was Misery's attorney, I would be watching YOUR every post to see how I could depose YOU and force you, under the penalty of perjury if you are untruthful, to testify about what Eesh has told you about the whole situation. And so, you could well become a witness in this case.

Edit: btw I didn't even say anything so idk why you're responding with my name. For once I haven't posted anon lol

---

Okay brotha. That's fine and all seeing as how eesh isn't stupid and hasn't told me anything at all..

...oooooo

#stillwinning

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/13/2015 04:54PM by lizzie.

Date: March 13, 2015 04:53PM

As far as the people frothing at the mouth at the OP's reporting, he should have spent more time listening to what was being said, and less time noting what we wore. None of that occured as described, I'll elaborate when I get home.

As far as the people frothing at the mouth at the OP's reporting, he should have spent more time listening to what was being said, and less time noting what we wore. None of that occured as described, I'll elaborate when I get home.

To Eesh....

I hope this is my last message to you...

Why are you so angry at me? And why are you resorting to name calling?

I don't know if I stuck out like a sore thumb or not; clearly, given the name you have made up in an attempt to denigrate me, I am not who you think I was. But I could care less if you or anyone else knows who I am. I have a right to be in any courtroom I want. I don't have to sneak around to do it. And I am well-known enough in the legal community that 90 percent of the people in the courtroom know me and I know them.

Dude... The court will see this website. You are in trouble. When in a hole, stop digging, for heaven's sake.

Again, I am not your enemy. I don't understand why you insist on treating me that way.

Good luck... And get some legal representation!

In other news you wouldn't believe who I just saw LMFAO!

Oh what a day! Happy Friday the 13th!

#stillwinning

Date: March 13, 2015 04:56PM

> To Eesh....
>
> I hope this is my last message to you...
>
> Why are you so angry at me? And why are you
> resorting to name calling?
>
> I don't know if I stuck out like a sore thumb or
> not; clearly, given the name you have made up in
> an attempt to denigrate me, I am not who you think
> I was. But I could care less if you or anyone
> else knows who I am. I have a right to be in any
> courtroom I want. I don't have to sneak around to
> do it. And I am well-known enough in the legal
> community that 90 percent of the people in the
> courtroom know me and I know them.
>
> Dude... The court will see this website. You are
> in trouble. When in a hole, stop digging, for
> heaven's sake.
>
> Again, I am not your enemy. I don't understand
> why you insist on treating me that way.
>
> Good luck... And get some legal representation!

No, you are a fucking creepy old man that enjoys hanging out in courtrooms. Watch a soap opera or something.

Date: March 13, 2015 04:58PM

lol clearly our lives are these people's soap operas. Yet we are the ones with no lives but they come here all day and night to see what we are up to and haha eesh I told you SOMEONE was going to be there man!

#teamnolife

#stillwinning

Posted by: I love apology boobs ()
Date: March 13, 2015 04:59PM

lizzie Wrote:
> In other news you wouldn't believe who I just saw
> LMFAO!
>
> Oh what a day! Happy Friday the 13th!

Katie?

Date: March 13, 2015 05:00PM

I can't comment.

#stillwinning

Posted by: tables turned ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:01PM

Lol the internet troll gets trolled while being sued. Oh the irony is too thick to comprehend.

Date: March 13, 2015 05:02PM

You can, as long as you werent within 100 feet of her

Date: March 13, 2015 05:02PM

Papa John's did finally get their sign fixed though!

#stillwinning

Posted by: who are you ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:03PM

lizzie Wrote:
> lol clearly our lives are these people's soap
> operas. Yet we are the ones with no lives but they
> come here all day and night to see what we are up
> to and haha eesh I told you SOMEONE was going to
> be there man!
>
> #teamnolife

Who are you again? Oh thats right you're that little boy. Shouldnt you be out shopping for skittles?

Date: March 13, 2015 05:03PM

I love apology boobs Wrote:
> You can, as long as you werent within 100 feet of
> her

lol! Well that presents a huge problem when she has to walk past my house to go to work now doesn't it?

#stillwinning

Date: March 13, 2015 05:09PM

lizzie Wrote:
>
>
> lol! Well that presents a huge problem when she
> has to walk past my house to go to work now
> doesn't it?

If she lived within 100 feet of my house I would be fucking her every night, sometimes twice a night!

Date: March 13, 2015 05:11PM

Hmmkay..and you see where that got me LOL

#stillwinning

Posted by: cK4yN ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:11PM

Some Idiot Wrote:
> in 2010 when Cary had his legal trouble, a
> mysterious poster described his personal
> appearance in court down to the wrinkles in his
> shirt.

Can a brother hook me up with a link to the above-referenced 2010 report, and/or other posts by CourthouseObserver® in his current or former incarnations?

To clarify: me = fan, not stalker/hater/eesh

> WTF is wrong with you?        file.php?2,file=179020,filename=eesh+%3D

eesh Wrote:
> As far as the people frothing at the mouth at the
> OP's reporting

eesh Wrote:
> OP's reporting

eesh Wrote:
> OP's reporting

file.php?40,file=78227,filename=ohhemad.

=========

@ ANYBODY

What's the name of the judge who presided today?

And her email if you've got one.

Thanks!

Date: March 13, 2015 05:12PM

Old Town is nice this evening.
Attachments:
1426281053531-1482359586.jpg

Date: March 13, 2015 05:13PM

The bus filled with all the FFXUG posters

#stillwinning

Posted by: WujTJ ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:15PM

eesh Wrote:
> Old Town is nice this evening.

I thought you were stuck on 95 @ Ft Belvoir?

Posted by: The FU Tour Bus! ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:21PM

The Fairfax Underground Tour Bus!

What a great idea!

Date: March 13, 2015 05:21PM

It's actually possible to leave Ft Belvoir and travel to Old Town. Weekend traffic won't die down until at least 9 PM.

Blessed are the murderous.

Posted by: get out ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:23PM

Get out of our beloved county you degenerate.

Posted by: tour bus ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:24PM

That looks like a jury tour bus to go see a crime scene.

Posted by: W3ed6 ()

eesh Wrote:
> It's actually possible to leave Ft Belvoir and
> travel to Old Town. Weekend traffic won't die down
> until at least 9 PM.

It is.

Were you giving some thought to jumping into the Potomac and ending all this? I would suggest the WW Bridge. You'll get TV coverage and stop traffic for 50 miles.

Posted by: Miz hater ()

Still there? I'll swing by.

Posted by: Jumper ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:25PM

W3ed6 Wrote:
> eesh Wrote:
> -----
> > It's actually possible to leave Ft Belvoir and
> > travel to Old Town. Weekend traffic won't die
> down
> > until at least 9 PM.
>
> It is.
>
> Were you giving some thought to jumping into the
> Potomac and ending all this? I would suggest the
> WW Bridge. You'll get TV coverage and stop traffic
> for 50 miles.

Not high enough to ensure death. It's only 70 feet high. More likely just some broken bones.

Posted by: Spirit of Eesh, Blowback Edition ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:28PM

eesh Wrote:
> Old Town is nice this evening.

Let's learn how to resize pics before you post anymore, okay?

Posted by: better call saul ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:30PM

this is all very troubling for me. some old guy going to eesh's trial, the simple fact that eesh had to go to trial for "bullying" a grown man on a niche website on the internet, lizzie being dressed up nicely, lizzie still not being my gf, none of this is comfortable for me.

I am a maelstrom of discontent and I've gotta tell you, I've had just about enough of this bullshit

Posted by: freedom lover ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:31PM

What better way to enjoy your freedom after nearly perjuring yourself than sitting by the water.

Posted by: hK67m ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:34PM

Jumper Wrote:
> W3ed6 Wrote:
> -----
> > eesh Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > > It's actually possible to leave Ft Belvoir
> and
> > > travel to Old Town. Weekend traffic won't die
> > down
> > > until at least 9 PM.
> >
> > It is.
> >
> > Were you giving some thought to jumping into
> the
> > Potomac and ending all this? I would suggest
> the
> > WW Bridge. You'll get TV coverage and stop
> traffic
> > for 50 miles.
>
>
> Not high enough to ensure death. It's only 70 feet
> high. More likely just some broken bones.

Knocked unconscious and drowning works. Not to mention he'll shit himself on the way down.

Posted by: I know where you are ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:39PM

Still sitting in front of the Torpedo Factory?

Posted by: take a picture ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:44PM

Take a picture

Posted by: Arson ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:45PM

I know where you are Wrote:
> Still sitting in front of the Torpedo Factory?

That burned down last month

Posted by: CSI ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:45PM

tour bus Wrote:
> That looks like a jury tour bus to go see a crime
> scene.

+1

Posted by: Old Man ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:47PM

Miz Whiz Wrote:
> vexed or Vexxed?

Isn't he a plaintiff too?

Posted by: XeXjG ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:48PM

Was TheNorthman there?

Posted by: Mind blown ()
Date: March 13, 2015 05:50PM

What if TheNorthman was really court room reporter?

Pages: 12345678910AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 10

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.