HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
MY STAY AT HOME WIFE
Posted by: WORKING DAD ()
Date: March 06, 2015 12:39PM

Well I decided not to go into work today since the road conditions around here suck! Kids are off, AGAIN, and my stay at home wife for some reason is in a pissy mood!

Kids are outside enjoying the snow so I figured with them out of the house the wife and I could have some play time together but she gave the cold shoulder to that idea.

She's been in a mood here now for a week. Cannot imagine what is making her act like a complete bitch. She has it made. I go to work, she stays home and takes care of stuff, kids are at school so she has the place to herself with some quiet time until we all get home. Cannot imagine what it would be like around here if I was able to work from home. If she's like this I'm glad I work at the office.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: MY STAY AT HOME WIFE
Posted by: Black Bull ()
Date: March 06, 2015 12:58PM

She's not getting her BBC.

Posted by: ain't so quiet ()
Date: March 06, 2015 01:06PM

It isn't quit time with all her moans and screams if ecstacy.

Posted by: Shell Answer Man ()
Date: March 06, 2015 01:06PM

Your thoughts:

"AGAIN, and my stay at home wife for some reason is in a pissy mood!

I figured the wife and I could have some play time together but she gave the cold shoulder to that idea.

She's been in a mood here now for a week. Cannot imagine what is making her act like a complete bitch.

I go to work, she stays home and she has the place to herself."

Read between the lines and you will see you are the problem. Have you seen any negro men lurking around your home?

Sounds as if she has been exposed to large black negro penis.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.