HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are the illegals going to use the 4 day weekend to create even more illegal offspring that local tax payers and FCPS will have to pick up the tab for?
Posted by: Filthy illegals GO BACK HOME! ()
Date: March 05, 2015 08:59PM

baby-june-15.jpg

All the Pedros and Marias are probably going at it right now as I am typing this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are the illegals going to use the 4 day weekend to create even more illegal offspring that local tax payers and FCPS will have to pick up the tab for?
Posted by: jaun santiago salvador ()
Date: March 05, 2015 09:07PM

Hombre de Fairfax, gracis por pagando tus 2015 impuestos de tu casa, son muchos mas esta ano para pagar por los dos bebes que vamos ah tener. Gracias amigo. Mis ninetas queren dicir gracias por el almuerso y desayuno gratis que toman en escuala.

Re: Are the illegals going to use the 4 day weekend to create even more illegal offspring that local tax payers and FCPS will have to pick up the tab for?
Posted by: They have a good thing ()
Date: March 05, 2015 09:18PM

Go inside a school and look at all the problems they have caused from over crowding, needing support for supplies and food. They don't want to go to class but want to cause trouble for the administrators at the school to deal with. They need to go back to "their" country. They also get insulted because on one speaks Spanish when they come to school to complain about something. Learn English.

Posted by: Yes ()
Date: March 05, 2015 09:49PM

Thats All YES.

Posted by: Europe > Indigenous illegals ()
Date: March 05, 2015 10:01PM

jaun santiago salvador Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hombre de Fairfax, gracis por pagando tus 2015
> impuestos de tu casa, son muchos mas esta ano para
> pagar por los dos bebes que vamos ah tener.
> Gracias amigo. Mis ninetas queren dicir gracias
> por el almuerso y desayuno gratis que toman en
> escuala.

Go back to San Salvador you filthy indigenous illegal with a European name who speaks a European language.
Europe conquered your people.
Now you are trying to conquer north America but its not going to happen.

Posted by: juan lake ()
Date: March 06, 2015 03:36AM

Fuck you OP. You have some laws that say we no legal so why do not you do somethings about us? I come to this country 1995 and nobodys ever try to make me leave and white peoples pay me mucho dinero for me trabajo.
Also this country has law that says my babies are legal citizens as soon as they are born. Me and my wife have 5 babies and all them born at the uva hospitals in charlotesville for free they even give me wife the expensive drugs for no pain childs birth for free. You American people are fat lazy peoples and stupid too. This is our country now.

Posted by: nkbuJ ()
Date: March 06, 2015 01:31PM

come to this country 1995 and nobodys ever try to make me leave and white peoples pay me mucho dinero for me trabajo.

fuck you go home

Posted by: 9hVP4 ()
Date: March 06, 2015 01:32PM

Me and my wife have 5 babies and all them born at the uva hospitals in charlotesville

and i have not 1 ever born esp not in your country

fuck you go home

Posted by: TDjxd ()
Date: March 06, 2015 01:33PM

gas is $0.04 a gallon in Venezuela

go steal from them

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.