HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
ILLEGAL REALTOR SIGN LAWSUIT?
Posted by: Burkeman ()
Date: March 05, 2015 11:40AM

I'm surprised that realtors in the Burke Spingfield area don't report the two Realtors that illegally post their signs Tuesday through Friday along the roads and intersections in Burke and Springfield. They constantly have 70 to 100 illegal signs posted and rarely are fined by VDOT who is responsible to enforcing the law.

Realtors that make millions each year and then pollute their community by posting illegal signs, which only add to the problem should be avoided, consider responsible realtors that respect your community when you list your home for sale.

Realtors who obey the law should file complaints to NVAR and hire an attorney to file a CLASS ACTION SUIT against these realtors as they are projecting they are the only game in town by illegally advertising their name all over the counties.

You can also file a complaint with VDOT, charlie.kilpatrick@VDOT.virginia.gov

Keep our communities beautiful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Border Security is CHEAPER Than Wars
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 05, 2015 12:01PM

````````````````

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/15/2015 09:50PM by WingNut.

Re: ILLEGAL REALTOR SIGN LAWSUIT?
Posted by: Beck Lomax ()
Date: March 05, 2015 01:18PM

Here here!

Real estate sales are the profession for the naive and unskilled. It's the job you get when nobody wants to hire you.

As for their damn signs, I like the idea of a class action suit, but you would need to show injury. Perhaps if you could stage an accident at an intersection where many signs were posted and cite that the signs kept the motorists from having proper line of sight?

As for WingNut, well, if you have to resort to an insult in your initial communication with another party, it is pretty clear that you have nothing of substance to offer.

And why the hell do real estates agents put their pictures on their business cards? I've never judged an attorney or a doctor by their relative degree of beauty. Bit of a high school approach, don't you think?

Posted by: Failnut ()
Date: March 05, 2015 01:36PM

Beck Lomax Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Here here!
>
>
> As for WingNut, well, if you have to resort to an
> insult in your initial communication with another
> party, it is pretty clear that you have nothing of
> substance to offer.
>

Here's a boring troll who should stick to the off topic threads, ignore him.

Posted by: xYDDh ()
Date: March 05, 2015 02:40PM

Derivativa potestas non potest esse major primitiva - The power which is derived
cannot be greater than that from which it is derived.

all of the sign laws are "city code"

HOWEVER, the right of the city is never greater than the law of the state

the law of the state is never greater than that of the constitution

the constitution is never greater than that of the laws of Equity (infact, the supreme court is a court of Equity)

the laws of equity never surpass religion (unless the argument is whether it is falsely applied as argumentation)

------------------------------------
most city codes are absolutely full of shit

rich political families blogging on official letterheads - hoping for ways to set up their enemies (citizens) for a downfall

also - they pay their rich political family friends big paychecks "to insure everythign they do is constitutional"

BUT little of it or NONE of it has ever been challeneged

would not last past a few words if i were present , not a minute before i showed why the city code was infact illegal and why the city should refund all moneys, and compensate anyone they had bothere, with their "sign laws" and other such absolutely trashy code

==============================
Derivativa potestas non potest esse major primitiva - The power which is derived
cannot be greater than that from which it is derived.

excuse me did i say you were allowed to have signs without permission from government ?

(ok sure, who places a sign is expected to do so reasonably - for a cause - and with cleanup. but the city code says all must have gov political family approval for any sign even on their own property)

Posted by: UvXuG ()
Date: March 05, 2015 02:42PM

i meant reasonable on public property of course

... i dont think the constitution ever allowed gov to make any mandamus on another man's property beyond that of equal and represented taxation

Posted by: pkpVx ()
Date: March 05, 2015 02:43PM

there's this mexican that keeps putting a for sale sign on this property

but it's not her property

should there be a law against it ?

Posted by: bhjTb ()
Date: March 05, 2015 03:27PM

It seems to me that if some careless individual litters the medians with garbage in violation of the law, you could go out there and pick up the 'trash'. In fact you would be an upstanding citizen.

You should write to VDOT and ask them if it's 'ok' for you to pick up the garbage on their median.

Posted by: 7tD6n ()
Date: March 06, 2015 05:32PM

> file a CLASS ACTION SUIT again

there is no such thing as a class action suit pertaining to "realty signs" - and any judge making such a wishful stare decis, to allow a lawyer to budndle money over such a fiasco, should run from me

class action suits have largely been run by rich political families to rip off Amererica

endlessly on the news (ie, in the 80's, 90's) we heard of lawyers collecting millions and never compensating anyone who was injured.

HOWEVER. that does not mean one can initiate a class action over a matter where no one was injured and there is no money to be transfered (which isn't counterfeit money)

fuck you

Posted by: dp3LY ()
Date: March 06, 2015 05:33PM

judges cannot make money appear

any who have either know the pope very well or should be jailed

Posted by: partial solution here ()
Date: March 06, 2015 08:46PM

There is a law against it. Its just never enforced. You can pull the sign up. But I believe you would have to leave it lying where you found it

Posted by: partial solution ()
Date: March 06, 2015 08:49PM

And the same law applies to campaign signs. Those often block the view of traffic. Those are usually clumped together. Often for one candidate.

Posted by: tyD6n ()
Date: March 06, 2015 10:35PM

partial solution here Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> There is a law against it. Its just never
> enforced. You can pull the sign up. But I believe
> you would have to leave it lying where you found
> it

I would trip over it, then file a “slipping Jimmy" lawsuit against the Realtor.

Posted by: W3uEu ()
Date: March 08, 2015 02:45PM

i happen to know there was not "government certification for realty" until bull-o-va gov democrats began using schools as a bastion of government control and spending

there's no such thing as a "gov allows you to be a realator". it something they created specifically do DEMAND you come to their gov schools: and created rather recently.

if you don't get it - i can't teach you

your fucking brain washed

Posted by: Easy solution ()
Date: March 10, 2015 05:47PM

Pick the signs up and throw them in the dumpster

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.