HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Wife in Prison
Posted by: Orange is the New Black ()
Date: March 05, 2015 09:53AM

My wife is in jail. She may be in there for 2+ years between Arlington and Fairfax.
Has anyone else had this experience? If so, how did it turn out, or what was it like?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Wife in Prison
Posted by: Simple Truth ()
Date: March 05, 2015 10:00AM

Your wife will become a lesbian and you will hopefully start dating. Prostitutes aren't the answer.

Posted by: Shell Answer Man ()
Date: March 05, 2015 10:23AM

She will have a "Girlfriend" within a week of being locked up.

If she has been in for that time it is too late - Someone has gotten to her already.

Sorry Dude -

Posted by: lesbos are cool (sometimes) ()
Date: March 05, 2015 11:27AM

That might be good, she may start bringing girls home for you both after she gets out.

Posted by: Bpositive+LOVE ()
Date: March 05, 2015 11:32AM

Go visit her when schedule allows. Write her letters, and ask her to write back, s.w.a.k.(sealed with a kiss) B prepared for a large phone bill and let her call you once a week. You don't have to give up. In time, You'll likely know if she gave up. Everybody makes mistakes and hopefully she learned from whatever that mistake was. Best of luck to you&yers.

Posted by: you have a phone ()
Date: March 05, 2015 11:59AM

Orange is the New Black Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My wife is in jail. She may be in there for 2+
> years between Arlington and Fairfax.
> Has anyone else had this experience? If so, how
> did it turn out, or what was it like?

Shouldn't have used an attorney who takes coupons.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 05, 2015 12:03PM

you have a phone Wrote:
> Orange is the New Black Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > My wife is in jail. She may be in there for 2+
> > years between Arlington and Fairfax.
> > Has anyone else had this experience? If so, how
> > did it turn out, or what was it like?
>
>
> Shouldn't have used an attorney who takes coupons.

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Attachments:
laughhh.jpg

Posted by: DjwdX ()
Date: March 05, 2015 03:18PM

so is she accepting carnal visits ?

or is she divorcing you because she's found a girlfriend who's sexier ?

Posted by: Nj4dx ()
Date: March 05, 2015 03:18PM

^^ they already said that !!

Posted by: Morris Jones ()
Date: March 06, 2015 10:19AM

What was she convicted of? Embezzlement? Check kiting? Multiple DWIs?

Posted by: continued.. ()
Date: March 06, 2015 10:26AM

Bestiality? Crimes Against Nature? Sex With Underage Minors? Conspiracy to Commit Terrorism or Membership in a Terrorist Group? Manslaughter? Failure to Purchase Insurance?

Posted by: Karen ()
Date: February 14, 2019 06:51AM

You need to forget her. I know your story. It sounds like me. I got 6 months. I wasn't in 3 hours til I was bought and spend my time being a bitch to my new girlfriend she pimped me out for favors. I was forced to be used as they wanted. When I was released I was again sold to an outside woman as my new girlfriend.so she will never be yours again

Posted by: Now's your chance to experiment ()
Date: February 14, 2019 11:07AM

If you can host, you can get on CL and get all of the free head you can handle!
Of course, it's going to be ALL guys that will want to give it to you, but, hey

IT'S FREE HEAD!

Posted by: Asker of questions ()
Date: February 15, 2019 10:34PM

Karen Wrote:
> You need to forget her. I know your story. It
> sounds like me. I got 6 months. I wasn't in 3
> hours til I was bought and spend my time being a
> bitch to my new girlfriend she pimped me out for
> favors. I was forced to be used as they wanted.
> When I was released I was again sold to an outside
> woman as my new girlfriend.so she will never be
> yours again

Y did U go 2 the broad you got sold 2 on the outside? If U were in the slammer in VA, u take ur gate money, go 2 way the hell out in MoCo & get a menial job for 3 mos. Rent a room cheap somewhere, ride the bus 2 work, save Ur money & move 2 Arizona & start a new life. U can hide out way the hell out in MoCo for 3 mos before the outside dykey-wikey manages 2 find U. By the time she does find U, Ur long gone 2 Arizona. Just don't tell whoever rents U the room in MoCo that's where Ur going. Tell them Ur going 2 Maine, or something, so the nasty dykey-wikey looks in the wrong place.

Usually, U can find some lonely guy who'll let U stay in his house for sex on request & he'll usually even drive U 2 work and let you eat what U can find in his fridge.

I was b-tween GFs once & ran into a broad like that. She was OK looking for 37. I just let her sleep in my bed, she did whatever I wanted sexually & even cooked a little & cleaned. Her menial job was on the way 2 my good job, & the hours worked, so I drove her 2 her job. She had 2 ride the bus back & walk half a mile, but, if she worked weekends, if I wasn't drunk, I'd take her & pick her up.

She stayed 4 mos then 1 day announced she was leaving 4 Texas the next day & could I drive her to the airport? I did. It was OK while it lasted.

About 2 mos later, this nasty looking diesel dyke was sitting in a car in front of my house. It was some kind of Japanese death trap with VA tags, I 4get what kind. Anyhow, I'm trying 2 pull in the garage & she comes up 2 me & wants 2 talk 2 this broad & someone told her she lived w/me. I told her I hadn't seen the broad in 2 mos, so I didn't know where she was. She wanted to come in & search the house & I told her if she tried it, I'd shove the whole house up her nasty, smelly dyke ass sideways. She got in her Japanese death trap & left. I called here a nasty cunt & told her if she came back I was calling the popo,

I haven't seen her since, which is too soon 4 me. That was one FUGLY, smelly, nasty, disgusting, trailer trash diesel dyke.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.