HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Lol at PWCS FOIA department
Posted by: Tax Payer1 ()
Date: March 03, 2015 06:05PM

I had to mail in my information I requested. (You can't send email to PWCS) They called me today, and ask me what I asked them for "Salaries Request of ALL PWCS Employees. She said I can look that up on the website...... That website doesn't have any names...........
It only had that scale list. What can I d

pwcs.edu/modules/search/search.php?sessionid=c74729f20e0c3553f889d87255ac4de2&sessionid=c74729f20e0c3553f889d87255ac4de2&query=FOIA

Options: ReplyQuote
Hillary Can Be BOUGHT & SOLD by Wall St., Foreign Donors- Would Electing Someone Who is Already a Billionaire (like Donald Trump)
Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: March 03, 2015 06:08PM

I'm going to look at that for you, buddy.

Check back in about an hour, I should have all read and have an answer for you then.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/13/2015 12:42PM by WingNut.

Re: Lol at PWCS FOIA department
Posted by: Good luck! ()
Date: March 03, 2015 06:23PM

You seem to have some communications problems. Tell them you want a list consisting of the name of each employee and their salary.

Posted by: Good luck! ()
Date: March 03, 2015 06:23PM

You seem to have some communications problems. Tell them you want a list consisting of the name of each employee and their salary.

Posted by: GTFO IDIOT ()
Date: March 04, 2015 03:03AM

I genuinely wonder if posts like this are serious or just trolls. I find it hard to believe someone is this dumb but there's also clearly a large quantity of dumb people that end up on this site.

First and foremost, this isn't prince William county and no one FFX gives a shit about your request or issue. It's off topic at best.

Next if you really made this request and are too stupid to figure out what to do as step 2, you should probably look into going back to school instead of trying to harass people at it.

Good luck not falling down when you walk.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.