HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
**ALERT**Westfield High School is full of crack addicts!!!
Posted by: FairfaxNugget ()
Date: March 02, 2015 10:29PM

**ALERT**Westfield High School students voted ugliest in America!!! Why does Westfield even exist, its filled with rich white kids who claim that they live in the hood, yet its so fuckin suburban holy shit. Sometimes i wish Westfield could be nuked Fairfax County just crowd all the ungrateful high school kiddies into dirty schools like Chantilly and Cville

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: **ALERT**Westfield High School is full of crack addicts!!!
Posted by: fuck u Westfield ()
Date: March 04, 2015 07:30PM

I HATE Westfield. THEY SHOULDN'T OF WON THE FREAKING GAME ALL THEY DID WAS FOUL OUT AT THE END AND GOT THE 3S. THEY GOT FREAKING LUCKY AT THE END #4 OF WESTFIELD START CURSING US OUT. DRUG TEST THEM

Re: **ALERT**Westfield High School is full of crack addicts!!!
Posted by: athletictrainer ()
Date: March 04, 2015 09:56PM

take a chill. it's only basketball. i've been many times to westfield, chantilly, oakton, robinson, fairfax, lake braddock, woodson, west springfield. not really much difference between them.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.