HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
how dr ikoko help me with is love spell to bring back my husband
Posted by: kateella ()
Date: March 02, 2015 03:00AM

My husband dumped me for another woman, and i was divorce by my husband with my two kids to take care of after 8 years of our marriage, i really love him, so one day as i was browsing through the internet i meant a testimony of man called Mathian who testify how dr ikoko help him to get his wife back after divorce and i was convinced, so i decide to give it a try and dr ikoko for a love spell to get my Husband back, and to my greatest surprise he cast a love binding spell to get him back for me and my lover came back in less than 48 hours of completing the spell casting. so i'm using this medium to advice anyone looking for any kind of spell should contact dr ikoko via email { ikokotemple@gmail.com } From: Ontario Name : Kaylan Melissa

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: how dr ikoko help me with is love spell to bring back my husband
Posted by: Durf373828272982 ()
Date: March 02, 2015 07:24AM

Maybe Dr. Ikoko can help eesh with his impotence.

Posted by: pics of you or it didnt happen ()
Date: March 03, 2015 06:43AM

pics of YOU or it didnt happen

Date: March 03, 2015 12:56PM

kateella Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Kaylan Melissa

That's in Fairfax, is it?

And he does do good work, your man can't put down the bottle!
Attachments:
fathat267.jpg

Posted by: KWU9m ()
Date: March 03, 2015 04:20PM

Why are women so into this shit?

No wonder women are sometimes considered witches.

And women think they can run this country. Shit.

Posted by: fooshalala ()
Date: March 04, 2015 10:48AM

Have fun with that pox, dick.

Posted by: kay ()
Date: March 11, 2015 01:44PM

bring orlando bAck to me.

Posted by: stupid tard ()
Date: March 11, 2015 03:21PM

OMFG!!!! Dr. who?? You mean you've never heard of Love Potion No. 9? Buck tree fiddy at Walmart.

I NEVER BELIEVE THIS WAS GOING TO HAPPEN
Posted by: Jessica ()
Date: November 30, 2015 10:44PM

'After being in relationship with Wilson for seven years,he broke up with me, I did everything possible to bring him back but all was in vain, I wanted him back so much because of the love I have for him, I begged him with everything, I made promises but he refused. I explained my problem to someone online and she suggested that I should contact a spell caster that could help me cast a spell to bring him back but I am the type that don't believed in spell, I had no choice than to try it, I meant a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk and I email him, and he told me there was no problem that everything will be okay before three days, that my ex will return to me before three days, he cast the spell and surprisingly in the second day, it was around 4pm. My ex called me, I was so surprised, I answered the call and all he said was that he was so sorry for everything that happened, that he wanted me to return to him, that he loves me so much. I was so happy and went to him, that was how we started living together happily again. Since then, I have made promise that anybody I know that have a relationship problem, I would be of help to such person by referring him or her to the only real and powerful spell caster who helped me with my own problem and who is different from all the fake ones out there. Anybody could need the help of the spell caster, his email: spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com you can email him if you need his assistance in your relationship or anything. CONTACT HIM NOW FOR SOLUTION TO ALL YOUR PROBLEMS'

Date: December 01, 2015 10:29AM

You really want him back? He is quite a catch!!!!
Attachments:
fathat3.jpg

Re: how priest suleman help me with is love spell to bring back my husband
Date: December 06, 2015 09:49PM

Thanks to the internet which has seems to have made everything more easy and possibilities to come out of difficult issues. At first when my lover left me and didn't have any idea on how to restore my relationship, But through the internet i was able to get the details of this powerful spell caster called Priest Suleman whose email is: priestsuleman@outlook.com OR (Suleman@priest.com) Whom i contacted and my broken relationship became restored within 48 hours.. ... call him on (234)708-124-0557

how i got my ex back
Posted by: colby L ()
Date: December 12, 2015 10:14PM

"" HOW I GOT MY EX BOYFRIEND BACK""

I want to use this great medium to thank LORD MASUKA for helping me to get my boyfriend back after he dumped me for 3 months .My boyfriend breakup with me because he see another girl at his church and told me he is no longer want me and live me in pain and heart break.I seek for help on the internet and i saw so many good talk about this great spell caster LORD MASUKA of lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com and i contacted him also and explain my problems to him and he cast a love spell for me which i use to get back my boyfriend within the period of 3 days and i am so grateful to him for the good work he has done for me,that is why i also want to let everyone who is in need of help out there to also seek help from him so he can help.His email is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or call +2347053105287 or view and contact him on his website: http://lordmasukaspelltem.wix.com/lordmasuka you can contact for any kind of help and he will help you. And you can also reach him on facebook Harry Masuka or Skype Lord masuka

I regretted not contacting Dr. Wakina first
Posted by: Virginia Ron ()
Date: December 17, 2015 02:31PM

For the past 5 months, I have tried 3 to 4 different spell caster, but none was able to help me, they rejected me for no reason. Because of the nature of my case, I kept trying until I met Dr. Wakina through: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com to see if he is going reject me like others. He accepted to help me rebuild my broken home and restore peace to my family. I and my boyfriend were always fighting and quarrelling in front of our kid, about the lack of time he spends with me, he told me he was DONE with the relationship, he warned me to leave him alone and never search for him. We have been through so many things, and I felt like we been trying too hard to let go now.
After seeing wonderful reviews about Dr. Wakina and also lucky to know him as a person, I regretted ever wasting my time when the love spell was finally cast and my boyfriend came back home, begging for forgiveness. Am one of the happiest woman on earth, it couldn’t have been possible without the help of Dr. Wakina’s Love Temple through: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

dr. wakina brought back my bf within 48hours
Posted by: Phebe Casey ()
Date: December 25, 2015 02:49AM

My BF was really quiet and looked angry toward me, after taking some misleading advises from some of his family members. We have been dating for more than 7 years and planned getting married toward ending of the year. He seemed moody and don’t care about dinner or the film we watched, before canceling all our plans because of huge pressure from his family members, he was really a mommy’s boy, he does everything his mother says. He said it’s over, when I asked what was wrong, he was very angry and wanted me out of his sight.
When I contacted his holiness Dr. Wakina via dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com, he mentioned and exposed everyone involved and how they used charms to control him, changing his mind in every plans that involved me. I wondered why I’m being hated by them. Holy Father told me not to worry and promised to cast the best spell for me. The spell took him 24hours to complete and my BF came back within 48hours after the spell was cast, my BF begged for second chance and admitting being controlled by his family. Am so happy for this miraculous work from dr. wakina. You can email him for solution via his working email: dr.wakinalovetemple@gmail.com

Posted by: e3TjX ()
Date: December 25, 2015 03:54PM

nice try promoting beer

beer makes you fat and women avoid you

Posted by: hankeypleeze ()
Date: December 27, 2015 07:50PM

Once, I so desperately wanted my "casual" boyfriend so desperately that I considered a love spell. But then he wouldn't be him. Everything I loved about him was his rugged masculinity and independence. Why would I try to take that away from him?
One night I kept obsessing on love spells so much that I thought I would at least light some candles and deeply meditate. I made up my own love "wish" , trying to not infringe in his freewill. He emailed me at 3:45 that morning, must of woke him up.
I had a 40 year-old friend from Chile, men looked at her lijke she was Miss Universe. She had severe chicken pox scars. She would tell me her mom was a witch and could drive a straw through a raw potato. But, she never referenced that she was of that. One day, I said to her... You're a witch, why didn't you tell me? She said, I thought you knew.
I'm convinced witchcraft is alive and well in East Asian countries, the power these mongoloid dwarfs hold over men is unnatural. May his alive and present secular ego not see the value of obviousness.

hello every body on this forum........
Posted by: Heather Brown ()
Date: December 30, 2015 08:55PM

hello every body on this forum........
MY Name is Heather Brown,am from United States i want to share my life experience to every body on this site.i was in a serious relationship with john, i love him so much we have dated for almost 5 years now.until he meant another girl called Sandra he told me that he is know longer interested in dating me any more. i was so confuse i don't know what to do.so i told my friend about what my love just told me and she told me that she can solve my problem i was doubting her how can that be possible.so she directed me to a spell caster called Dr Zuma zuk.so i contacted him spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com and i explain every thing to him and he told me that my problem will be solved within two days if i believe i said OK.So he cast a spell for me and after two days my love came back to me begging me on his knees on the ground asking me to forgive him.Am so happy now. so that why i decided to share my experience with every body that have such problem contact him email;spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com is a great man in case you are facing any kind of problem please contact him he will solve your problem for you once again thanks spiritualherbalisthealers@gmail.com

tested and trusted spell caster
Posted by: Victoria Noel ()
Date: June 21, 2016 02:11AM

My deepest secret turned against me after my husband discovered I was seeing my boss. Though it’s a shameful act, but I was afraid my boss would fire me if I resist. I really wanted to stay in the job because my husband was not working and my boss increased my pay because of our secret affairs. I thought I was doing our family good, until my husband found out through my colleague, he was broken at that moment and vowed never to see me again. My senses came back, I quitted the job, I was ashamed of myself, I became suicidal, and I started doing drugs in order to forget my past.
Few days after the divorce papers were served, I email Dr. aluda via aludaspelltemple@gmail.com After reading some overwhelming reviews about his bring lover back spell, I explained everything to him and pleaded to make me change, to adore only my husband and make my husband forgive and forget every evil I have done to him and forget about divorce. It took Dr aluda two days to cast the spell, my husband came back five days after the spell. I couldn’t believe my eyes, he totally forgave me and agreed to start afresh with me, he then appreciated Dr aluda for his help and promised not to divorce. I am so happy for our new beginning, we have a new job and a new apartment. For over seven months, things has been working. I was blessed since the day I found Dr. aluda email: aludaspelltemple@gmail.com
call or whatsapp him on +2348063930531
Victoria Noel
From UK

Posted by: amazement ()
Date: June 21, 2016 10:24AM

How do you fucks have time to keep posting this worthless shit?

That is all. Back to posting.

Posted by: SELENA COMER ()
Date: October 15, 2016 09:12AM

WOW!! This is the most wonderful thing i have ever experience and i need to share this great testimony..I visited a forum here on the internet on the 8TH MATCH 2015, And i saw a marvelous testimony of this powerful and great spell caster called DR MARVEL on the forum..I never believed it, because i never heard nor learnt anything about magic before.. No body would have been able to convince me about magical spells, not until DR MARVEL did a marvelous work for me and restored my marriage of 6 years back to me and brought my spouse back to me in the same 24 hours just as i read on the internet..i was truly flabbergasted and shocked when my husband kneel down begging for forgiveness and for me to accept him back.. I am really short of words and joy, and i don't know how much to convey my appreciation to you DR MARVEL you are a God sent to me and my entire family.. And now i am a joyful woman once again.. here is his website: www.extremespellhome.webs.com And his email extremespellhome@hotmail.com. His telephone number +1 669 221 3962

how he reunite me and my husband
Posted by: Julie200 ()
Date: October 22, 2016 04:30AM

I want to let the world know about Lord Masuka the Great spell caster that brought back my husband to me when i thought all hope was lost. I was pregnant when my husband left me for another woman. Lord Masuka used his powerful spell to put a smile on my face by bringing back my man with his spell, at first i thought i was dreaming when my husband came back to me on his knees begging me to forgive him and accept him back and ever since then he loves me more than i ever expected so i made a vow to my self that i will let the World know about Lord Masuka because he is a God on earth. Do you have problems in your relationship ? have your partner broke up with you and you still love and want him back ? Do you have problem with your finance ? contact Lord Masuka today for i give you 100% guarantee that he will help you just as he helped me. Contact him Lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com OR call his mobile phone +2347053105287. I am from USA

HOW MY LOVER CAME BACK TO ME
Posted by: DANIEL CRAIG ()
Date: November 01, 2016 04:03PM

Hello Every One Out Here
I'm DANIEL CRAIG. I'm From UNITED KINGDOM. I really want to tell the whole world what Dr. Iyaryi greatest spell caster done for me this is tears of joy. My wife left to USA last eight months and there after she refused to come home i called and i called and she persisted then instantly i knew something was wrong somewhere i searched for helped from the vertical to horizontal and yet to no avail. I cried and cried but she was not going to come back to me, i keep a search on internet to get suggestions from anywhere that i can then contact and i came across a testimony relating to my case with this email (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com) but to say the fact though i wanted to do anything to have my wife back i still have doubt that this couldn't work cause i don't believe in superstition but i just put a trial by emailing the (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com) The reply i got was striking that my wife had been spellbound by another man, i screamed help but he said not worry and instruct me what to do and i did exactly as i was instructed. to my greatest surprise two days later my wife called and she was crying to me and not knowing what to do i bust into tears too but it was a tears of joy. so i will use this medium to urge every single soul with problem of any kind to try and contact this email. (driayaryi2012@hotmail.com) Dr. Iyaryi is a solution provider.

Posted by: Davies Murray ()
Date: October 26, 2017 09:27PM

I want to let everyone here know that Spell casting really works. However it wouldn't have been possible for me to get my ex back without the kind support and help of LORD MASUKA,whose email is lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com i would like to extend my golden sincere thanks to LORD MASUKA who helped me to get my ex back. I am Davies M i want to thank LORD MASUKA the great spell caster who is so powerful and good in spell casting. I am highly indebted to LORD MASUKA for his help in getting my ex back. My boyfriend left me for another girl, i was so heart broken so i contacted a friend who introduced me to the great LORD MASUKA who have helped her before to get her boyfriend so i did all he asked me to do. Surprisingly 48 hours later as he promised my boyfriend called me and asked me to forgive him for leaving me now we are back together living happily. Don't let anybody to deceive you spell casting works because i am a living testimony. He also have herbal cure for all kind of infection or STD diseases. You can give it a try by contacting him through his email address: lordmasukaspelltemple@hotmail.com or add him on whats app +2347053105287, you can also contact him on Facebook Harry Masuka or Skype Lord Masuka..

Posted by: peep ()
Date: October 26, 2017 09:42PM

Shut the fuck up, you illiterate fuck.

--------------
He who laughs last, laughs the longest

FINANCIAL INSTRUNMENT
Date: January 03, 2022 07:39AM

I am direct to a provider who is capable of delivering BG/SBLC specifically for lease and sales which can be used in all forms of projects.
leasing price of 4%+2% of face value,
Selling price of 32%+2% of face value,
Issuance by HSBC London/Hong Kong or any other AA rated Bank in Europe, Middle East or USA.

Email : gonzalezrodriguer@gmail.com, andresgonz73@outlook.com

Intermediaries/Consultant/Brokers are all welcome to bring their clients and are 100% protected. In complete confidence, we will work together for the benefits of all parties involved.

If in need of our services, contact me for more detail information.

Awaiting your response.
Best regards,

Gonzalez Rodriguer.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.