HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Crossroads Residential Program sexual discrimination and corruption.
Posted by: Rainy Dee Dee ()
Date: February 26, 2015 09:39PM

This program is designed to treat mental health and substance abuse problems. I was forced into the program after a nondrug related offence. While in this program the staff and clients became aware right away of my sexuality (transgender). After a period of time I was sexually harassed by another male client.I made the harassment known to the staff. Being that my safety was at risk I assumed that the staff would help to insure my safety. Instead I was treated indifferently and the male client continued to harrass me by ways that includes following me into the restrooms and saying very sexually explicit remarks and even sexual threats. Once again I let staff be aware of this and I was told by one male staff member that maybe because of the way I look that I am asking for this kind of treatment. Later that week I was included into treatment groups with the male client. I later left crossroads and paid for an alternative treatment facility located in winchester. I successfully completed that program.
While at crossroads my counselor agreed that crossroads sort of treatment was to intensive for my needs and a lower level of treatment would be more suitable for me. But I was still forced to stay and the staff wouldn't make a new recommendation to the courts even know that could be done easily.Now after completing the treatment program in southern Virginia I am ordered to go back to crossroads for a new assessment.While I did a new assessment at the crossroads facility the staff member who did this drug tested me and had the male staff member administer a breathalyser test. Which I had no problems agreeing to. But after the breath test was given the staff refused to show me the results and said that I was fine. Today the staff at crossroads claims that I had a.9 bac! Which could result in possible incarceration and is a violation of my probation conditions. Along with that I have been restaffed to complete crossroads! This place crossroads has sexually discriminated against me and has allowed me to be in danger! I don't feel that the program structure is designed for successful completion with a successful completion rate of less than 3%.I have witnessed many other inappropriate acts done by the staff against the clients of crossroads and it continues without any obvious sign it will end! Right now I fear for my wellbeing and wish someone would help me!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Crossroads Residential Program sexual discrimination and corruption.
Posted by: J. Barleycorn ()
Date: February 26, 2015 11:21PM

Why don't you just stop drinking?

Posted by: riff raff ()
Date: February 26, 2015 11:47PM

no one ever has anything good to say about crossroads.

Posted by: FU.OldTimer ()
Date: February 27, 2015 02:04PM

Houston? This is Lamb Center Thread 2.0 Launch Control...and we are go for launch!

Posted by: bjghgjg ()
Date: February 27, 2015 05:42PM

Did you suck a drunk guys dick? That would explain the high bac

Posted by: Bullshit Alert ()
Date: March 01, 2015 02:09PM

Crossroads is a program designed to treat addiction as well as behavior issues. The rate of failure is high because almost all of the clients are trying to bullshit the court system, and get back on the streets.

Your story is bullshit. Where did you write your post from? The Lamb Center?

Posted by: Peyton Manning ()
Date: March 01, 2015 02:14PM

This is why screen shots matter. No one will take your word for anything anymore

Posted by: LarryP SUCKS&Staff fuck clients ()
Date: April 08, 2015 05:38AM

The Director of Crossroads was brought in as a temporary director until they hired someone well since he didn't want to work at Detox since Crossroads is closer to home, where he lives with his mom! Completely unprofessional wearing shorts and sneakers everyday. He is a flamer who is intimidated by any mention of the words "I'm calling Human Rights" He changed the entire way the system is meant to work because he had no idea how to run a long term Residential facility, he ran out any of the decent counselors, even Georgia Mitchell who although harsh, knew her shit!! Now they have mostly new counselors, and one in particular is too busy having secret relationships with clients, hiding it from her husband and two children, and any client you ask will tell you.......Shannon had an inappropriate relationship outside of work with _________________. You go to counselor's FB pages and they are friends with past or present clients. When I was there, about 4/5 years ago, if we even thought to ask for a staff member's contact information or friend them on FB even after graduation, somehow we were victims taken advantage of by counselors but The place has turned into a joke! Who wants to play fill in the blank????

Shannon McGee Counselor from Crossroads had/is having an inappropriate relationship with her previous/current client ______________________! I know someone on here will have the answer but we can do this hangman style if the right people aren't reading this.

Posted by: A grateful Mother ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:41PM

Thanks to Crossroads my Son has 3 years clean and sober. He was in and out of rehabs, but Crossroads was the one that worked for him. I for one am very thankful to all the staff there who helped him get back on track.

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:21AM

Guess it might be back to IAP, rainey. You knew you were court ordered to complete outside treatment..

Ps i like your documentation or your problems in preparation for a lawsuit.

Posted by: some more info ()
Date: April 21, 2015 03:31AM

OF your problems ^

Posted by: IoWnU ()
Date: April 21, 2015 08:42AM

While at Crossroads.Shannon was my counselor. She was professional and did her job. She did her best to support me. I have NO knowledge of her EVER violating any legal expectations.
For the dipshits who said the "LAMB" center made me have to google what it is. Know why? Because I have a home. Actually, a large home! I also have an income. Something that is...well...considerably lost to you. Mostly, because you steal. Use drugs. And screw over everyone...including your own families! That is why no one would bring you cigarettes and you had to use your $40 dollar welfare check to buy them. After you ran out you attempt to bum from me.
I digress.
There is a reason people like me have to purchase guns, own trained attack dogs, Have home alarm systems. To keep idiots like you out! Or at least try to keep my neighbors safe.
While you are at Crossroads I suggest to quit breaking the rules. Like having a cellphone (Like I did). Take it seriously. Because if you're at the LAMB Center writing dumb shit messages than you probably need to be locked up!
I have the answer. In fact...Iknow I do. It is this. stay off drugs and get a life....Because people like me will make your life a terrible mess!
Now...my experience with Crossroads is complicated to a level. But it should not have been. Plus! With how many times I have done rehab in the last two years just to satisfy Fairfax is ridiculous! Crossroads has a reputation and so do most of the staff there.
My personal goal is to do what the FFX court ask me to do. So I have to go back to Crossroads. I plan to do my best to complete their program. But I will not allow myself to be subject to sub-level treatment and discrimination!

Posted by: Rainy ()
Date: April 21, 2015 08:51AM

To "A grateful mother." Your son sells drugs! It isn't Crossroads fault ether. It is the nature of the behavior disorder.He will probably use drugs before you read this message. So I suggest pushing the idea of "safe usage" and "moderation." Otherwise you may end up having your son meet someone like me who wont tolerate him!

Posted by: BoundariesPolice ()
Date: April 24, 2015 01:57AM

IoWnU Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> While at Crossroads.Shannon was my counselor. She
> was professional and did her job. She did her best
> to support me. I have NO knowledge of her EVER
> violating any legal expectations.

It is nice to hear that you had a good experience with Shannon as your counselor, I'm not sure when you were there but putting aside her "counseling ability" she does not set boundaries with male clients........as small a ethical violation as exchanging phone numbers to the extreme of inappropriate conversations, pictures, and sexual acts with current or past clients of hers. I realize the rehab world is full of gossip and rumors but unfortunately this is a FACT. Depending on who comes to this website, recent clients will recognize the situation with Shannon = Primary Counselor & G.C. being her client in which boundaries were BEYOND crossed! And yes, I know Shannon is married with kids but secrets can never kept forever especially when the secret is held among 50 addicts!

Who knows, maybe having this knowledge can buy you a fast track through the program???

Posted by: Rainy ()
Date: April 28, 2015 07:20AM

@BoundairesPolice You are right. I wish she was more interested in me (if you will). But what I "experienced" was complete professional behavior from her. And she was the only staff I would consult with. I actually miss her.

Posted by: MF ()
Date: April 29, 2015 08:11AM

IM NOT SURE WHO YOU ARE BUT SMEARING A PERSON REPUTATION IS UNCALLED FOR!!!
IT SOUNDS TO ME LIKE YOU WERE DISCHARGED FROM THE PROGRAM AND YOUR HOLDING A GRUDGE AND IF YOUR IN AA OR NA CALL YOUR FUCKING SPONSOR OR KEEP THIS UP AND RELAPSE AGAIN AND AGAIN!!!!

Posted by: SM ()
Date: May 07, 2015 03:23PM

I am a former client of Shannon's, with out Shannon's passion for her clients and her work I would not be able to say I'm sober today!

Shannon was nothing but professional in her work with me, and it is sad that someone is slandering her name when her passion for her clients and work shows with the outcome of her clients success and keeping them sober.

Anyone who knows her, knows that she goes out of her way to help us. We who have done very little to deserve that kind of support or help.

I hope you get the help you need too!

Posted by: WeJnV ()
Date: May 08, 2015 09:42AM

coerced or forced medical treatment is illegal in the USA

Posted by: 4HmTu ()
Date: May 08, 2015 09:44AM

their "programs" are designed to create jobs for political favorites and illegals, and hold back "targeted people" (the working class)

Posted by: Tom B. ()
Date: October 14, 2015 11:35AM

I do not know who you are scumbag, but if your charges are true, I am pretty sure there are fifty lawyers in town who would take your case for free, but I am pretty sure you are just some junkie scumbag who is to stupid to get treatment. why do not you stop living in your sick fantasy world call DRS and get yourself in Cornerstones, and besides if Shannon did want to cheat on her husband I am pretty sure she is quite capable of finding better choices than some lowlife junkie. I am pretty sure you are like every failure that has gone through Crossroads some pathetic junkie who never worked a honest day in his life and because he is to stupid to get clean will end up on a slab one day,and there is a very simple reason for the low success rate at crossroads, unlike most programs you cannot horeshit your way through, oh my god they actually make you try to change your behavior, so stop making petty loser statements and get a life.

Posted by: Tom B. ()
Date: January 07, 2016 11:15AM

Well I still have not read anything to truly back these accusations, I guess you and the other who wrote this bullshit are now living in shelters or are that trash that hang out in front of 7-11 begging for 25 cents to get a 40, fuck all you scumbags you are nothing but spineless pieces of shit who I truly hope end up dying choking on your own vomit, so once again Fuck you die.

Posted by: Tom B ()
Date: January 07, 2016 11:28AM

Oh one other point there are dozens of Websites you can go to and post your complaints about Shannon, or you can file a compliant with the certification board of the state of Virginia, it does not matter who files the complaint they must fully investigate. So make a real complaint, you will be compensated, you will make money it is a junkie dream money for doing nothing but proving an allegation so once again Fuck you die

Posted by: tom b ()
Date: January 24, 2016 04:22PM

I just so a picture of another working girl is that Katie form Crossroads

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: January 24, 2016 07:35PM

tom b Wrote:
> I just so a picture of another working girl is
> that Katie form Crossroads

English please?

Posted by: Wall of Words ()
Date: January 24, 2016 07:42PM

Rainy Dee Dee Wrote:
> This program is designed to treat mental health
> and substance abuse problems. I was forced into
> the program after a nondrug related offence. While
> in this program the staff and clients became aware
> right away of my sexuality (transgender). After a
> period of time I was sexually harassed by another
> male client.I made the harassment known to the
> staff. Being that my safety was at risk I assumed
> that the staff would help to insure my safety.
> Instead I was treated indifferently and the male
> client continued to harrass me by ways that
> includes following me into the restrooms and
> saying very sexually explicit remarks and even
> sexual threats. Once again I let staff be aware of
> this and I was told by one male staff member that
> maybe because of the way I look that I am asking
> for this kind of treatment. Later that week I was
> included into treatment groups with the male
> client. I later left crossroads and paid for an
> alternative treatment facility located in
> winchester. I successfully completed that
> program.
> While at crossroads my counselor agreed that
> crossroads sort of treatment was to intensive for
> my needs and a lower level of treatment would be
> more suitable for me. But I was still forced to
> stay and the staff wouldn't make a new
> recommendation to the courts even know that could
> be done easily.Now after completing the treatment
> program in southern Virginia I am ordered to go
> back to crossroads for a new assessment.While I
> did a new assessment at the crossroads facility
> the staff member who did this drug tested me and
> had the male staff member administer a
> breathalyser test. Which I had no problems
> agreeing to. But after the breath test was given
> the staff refused to show me the results and said
> that I was fine. Today the staff at crossroads
> claims that I had a.9 bac! Which could result in
> possible incarceration and is a violation of my
> probation conditions. Along with that I have been
> restaffed to complete crossroads! This place
> crossroads has sexually discriminated against me
> and has allowed me to be in danger! I don't feel
> that the program structure is designed for
> successful completion with a successful completion
> rate of less than 3%.I have witnessed many other
> inappropriate acts done by the staff against the
> clients of crossroads and it continues without any
> obvious sign it will end! Right now I fear for my
> wellbeing and wish someone would help me!

Try breaking your wall of words into paragraphs. Then someone might actually read your post.

Posted by: EKxMX ()
Date: January 24, 2016 08:39PM

.9 is almost a world record. Please try harder.

Posted by: tom b ()
Date: February 12, 2016 10:28PM

I am graduating scumbag

Posted by: Pris Parvalo ()
Date: August 25, 2017 02:46AM

OMG! I just found out that all this shit was actually true! And there is more! The person who wrote the original post, Rainy, was actually holding back on a lot!

I talked to Rainy the other day and he played back recordings of several staff at Crossroads and some of the staff at CSB. And these are so damaging that I was totally shocked that he/she had never released them before.

Ok, for example....Greg Adams was trying to force him out with trivial contracts. And Miss Jackson and Melissa Arnold were having Rainy removed for violating Crossroads policy for his attire.
Rainy had also been forced into certain uncompromising situations with another client by a staff member!
There is a lot more! I am trying to convince him into releasing the recordings. But he is worried about legal consequences. But I think if I do convince him I can portray a view of what Crossroads has been really doing to people!

Posted by: Former Crossroads Client ()
Date: November 23, 2020 03:42PM

Your story does not surprise me as I had been in Crossroads in the mid-90s and there was a girl on the team side that was sexually assaulted myo another woman on the adult side. It came out and indictment group and the woman on the adults I got put on a full work contract while the teen was discharged and sent off to a juvenile detention facility for breaking the cardinal rule of not reporting physical contact. I thought it was pretty fucked up, and as somebody who have been sexually assaulted more than once as a kid growing up I actually came to her defense with the staff which pissed the staff off I kept saying that maybe she didn't report it because she was embarrassed and didn't want to be put on the hot seat and indictment group of maybe she needed to look at her own behavior to see if she did something to entice it. They stood by the reason she went off to a juvenile facility was because she did not report it victim or not wow the aggressor when confronted took responsibility and that's why she wasn't being discharged and sent off the jail. That place was really fucked up.

Posted by: DXJKV ()
Date: November 23, 2020 06:58PM

Posted by: B9WLE ()
Date: November 24, 2020 06:01PM

Posted by: WBUMB ()
Date: November 25, 2020 02:33PM

Posted by: WKXVH ()
Date: November 25, 2020 07:36PM

Posted by: BW9BC ()
Date: November 27, 2020 01:42AM

Posted by: 73DWV ()
Date: November 30, 2020 10:20AM

Posted by: NEVMN ()
Date: November 30, 2020 09:35PM

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.