HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
The Mike O Meara show
Posted by: Ray C. Martin ()
Date: April 18, 2009 06:32AM

I am so sad to hear the show that I loved so much turn into all the other shows I don't like at all.
Unfortunately the horrible death of Fredia was the death of the show, the old Don died with Fredia that is understandable.
It is to sad that Mike, Buzz and Rob , can't make the magic happen by themselves, I love them all.
I really wanted the Mike O Meara show to be the show I loved for so many years, It was just not meant to be, I have stopped listening to the show because it is painful listening to the struggle the three of them go through every day, I wish I could say more positive things, but there just aren't any.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: The Mike O Meara show
Posted by: Naru Hodo ()
Date: April 18, 2009 08:32AM

32 minutes of commercials interspersed between 28 minutes of boring, uninteresting talk per hour does not make for entertaining radio.

Re: The Mike O Meara show
Posted by: Hmmmm ()
Date: April 18, 2009 09:04AM

Does this subject really deserve another thread?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.