HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
DMV required VASAP
Posted by: Blitzrose ()
Date: January 30, 2015 10:32AM

I was convicted of a DWI, the judge allowed me to have a restricted drivers license, though never put on the form that I have to go to VASAP. I received my compliance summary from Virgina DMV stating that I have to enroll in VASAP to receive a restricted license and complete before my reinstatement of my driving privileges in virgina. My question is about any differences in how Vasap does a dmv compliance versus the court requiring it. I am on court supervised probation already for the next 10 months of a 24 month sentence. The ASAP that I will be doing is Bull Run. I just want to be prepared on what to expect from them. I know about the 400 dollars, but do I have to get the ignition interlock if I do not need my restricted license? Any information on this would be great. I also understand that I am a idiot for the DWI that i got, though I cant change anything about what happend 22 months ago, only can move on.

Thanks

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: DMV required VASAP
Posted by: Honestly ()
Date: January 30, 2015 11:22AM

Bend over make your knees touch your elbows. Sorry.

Re: DMV required VASAP
Posted by: Interlock ()
Date: January 30, 2015 12:28PM

If you drive a vehicle, it needs an interlock. If you aren't driving, you don't need one. Once you start driving during your restricted period though, you need it on for 6 consecutive months with no infractions.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.