HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Herndon Hispanics getting $1 Billion Dollars for overcrowded schools: more rewards for bad behaviors
Posted by: i am your money ()
Date: January 29, 2015 02:29PM

FCPS Board OKs Plan That Will Expand Herndon, SLHS

South Lakes and Herndon High Schools are slated get renovations to hold more students after the Fairfax County Public Schools Board approved an $856 million Capital Improvement Program (CIP) for 2016-2020. The school board approved the five-tear…

----------------------------

fx co gov used to have a surplus

last time i read they are $3 billion in debt and not even paying full interest on the debt (they have NO PLANS to pay for the debt they are leaving behind - absolutely criminal)

$1 Billion all for one school in one heavily hispanic area, if the news article is right that is for 1 school in one very biased area ...

=======================

probabably ammounts to sedition and treason

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Herndon Hispanics getting $1 Billion Dollars for overcrowded schools: more rewards for bad behaviors
Posted by: Herndonite ()
Date: January 29, 2015 07:22PM

Can we deport all the illegals back to Prince William County where they came from?

Re: Herndon Hispanics getting $1 Billion Dollars for overcrowded schools: more rewards for bad behaviors
Posted by: ET7LN ()
Date: January 30, 2015 03:31PM

if you can bump them before they leave , i guess so

Posted by: Smack ()
Date: January 30, 2015 05:23PM

Are you retarded? Those 2 schools are included with a bunch of elementary and middle schools plus West Springfield, Oakton and Falls Church

Posted by: Vixis ()
Date: January 30, 2015 07:18PM

Heck no! Just deport them altogether, what gets me is illegals come here and pop out anchor babies. Because of those anchor babies being born here, the mother gets free housing, food stamps, wic, medical care and aide until the kid turns 18. But she doesn't stop with one kid, like those on welfare she has more because more kids = more $$$$. And who are the ones paying for this? Hard working taxpayers like us.
Here's what we need to do, when an illegal pops out an anchor baby. Insert an ID chip into the kid, give the mother an ID card. When the kid turns 18, barring they have no criminal history, free of drugs and graduated high school. Then "they" can come into the country as a US Citizen, they do any crime here in the US then they are deported back to Mexico and banned from the US for five years.

For those individuals who are illegal here and want to stay, here is what I would do. Reason being is because they lived and worked here and paid nothing in State, Federal Taxes, contributed nothing to Social Security like they should have been:

Those who lived here 1-5 years: They are fined $25,000
Those who lived here for 5-10 years: They are fined $36,000
Those who lived here 10-15 years: They are fined $45,000

Because they were here illegally, they are NOT entitled to any gov't (State nor Federal) assistance: Social Security, Medicare nor Medicaid.

This country HAS to put it's foot down and stop catering to illegals, I have worked my ass off for 30+ years, paid years worth into this country and I can't get jack shit but an illegal can waltz in here live and work 5-10-15-20 years and pay nothing and they are given amnesty!!!! I say BS!!!!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.