HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
mc au lift, VA, admits au fraud
Posted by: mc au lift ()
Date: January 29, 2015 01:21PM

RICHMOND, Va. (AP) — A Virginia Senate committee is proposing to exempt gold, silver and platinum bullion from the state sales tax.

The exemption would apply to transactions exceeding $1,000. The Finance Committee’s endorsement

says bullion buyers are taking their business outside Virginia to states that don’t tax precious metals.

The state Department of Taxation estimates that the measure could reduce state revenues by as much as $313,000 a year. Similar exemptions are offered by 31 states.

While endorsing one new tax break, the committee proposed repealing an existing one: an income tax credit for political contributions.

The repeal bill offered by Sen. Chap Petersen, a Fairfax Democrat, would raise an estimated $680,000 a year in revenue.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: mc au lift, VA, admits au fraud
Posted by: ehk7K ()
Date: January 29, 2015 01:26PM

obviously this means one can use income to purchase without taxation

this would be ok if the value of the money didn't fluctuate: since taxation upon exchanging one currency for another would be double income taxation

the loophole is this offers a way for them to avoid income tax

if they know the value of the bullion is going up then they are untaxed by the same

this means it is untaxed income from futures trading

p.s. i was taxed 3x for purchasing tools in VA with my own money (not gov provided), 4x or more if we consider tool makers being taxed, which were necessary for my survival in the workplace

Posted by: epbD3 ()
Date: January 29, 2015 01:31PM

NY,NY has erected "tax free zones"

(where rich polititians and businessman are untouchable. they are not taxes at all. do (false) trading make a profit? no tax.)

meanwhile sean hannity, alone with mike cornhusk who's poor and still burns trash in a barrel in his back yard: pay %50 of his income to them

Posted by: uCwm4 ()
Date: January 29, 2015 01:35PM

i'd say NY,NY and the FTC still owe an explanation of the

The Great USA Workers Retirement Savings Axing of 2007 - halved

half of all saving of most all working americans - gone - in ONE YEAR - no reason

they only gave an every day +-1 pt move explanation blaming bad loans (which they do every day), and the FTC didn't investigate

Posted by: CKhNN ()
Date: January 29, 2015 01:38PM

> exceeding $1,000

you see: it should read <$1,000

then no matter which way the trading went: wouldn't be worth anyone's time

there is more and more allot of double talk in VA law be Microsoft Word'ed into print by democrats

Posted by: Update... ()
Date: January 29, 2015 05:49PM

There is nothing to say that income cannot be taxed twice. Or any other number of times.

Posted by: 9PKey ()
Date: January 30, 2015 03:33PM

however , it is still evasion

and if your asking me to trust honest government will tax themselves if the gold appreciates

you couldn't find a 2 year old that stupid i'd think

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.