HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Do people in Africa & the middle east really aspire to travel here from thousands of miles away just so they can drive a taxi cab and be stuck in traffic on the beltway and I-95 all day long?
Posted by: Manute E Bola ()
Date: January 29, 2015 12:42PM

14KING-articleLarge.jpg

Do they feel a sense of accomplishment by doing that?
Like they have finally made it or something?

For me personally if I were to travel here from thousands of miles away, that would be the last thing on my priority list but that's just me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Do people in Africa & the middle east really aspire to travel here from thousands of miles away just so they can drive a taxi cab and be stuck in traffic on the beltway and I-95 all day long?
Posted by: who cares ()
Date: January 29, 2015 12:47PM

This post was done before but I will answer it............

It beats being inn there war-torn shit hole of a country. At least here they can get better pay, possibly free health care, better living conditions, better looking women, better human rights................

SO, YES, FOR THEM TO COME HERE AND DO SOMETHING AS MEANINGLESS AS DRIVING A CAB FAR OUT WEIGHS WHAT THEY WOULD AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH IN THEIR SHIT HOLE COUNTRY!

Re: Do people in Africa & the middle east really aspire to travel here from thousands of miles away just so they can drive a taxi cab and be stuck in traffic on the beltway and I-95 all day long?
Posted by: who cares ()
Date: January 29, 2015 12:49PM

who cares Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> This post was done before but I will answer
> it............
>
> It beats being inn there war-torn shit hole of a
> country. At least here they can get better pay,
> possibly free health care, better living
> conditions, better looking women, better human
> rights................
>
> SO, YES, FOR THEM TO COME HERE AND DO SOMETHING AS
> MEANINGLESS AS DRIVING A CAB FAR OUT WEIGHS WHAT
> THEY WOULD AND HAVE TO GO THROUGH IN THEIR SHIT
> HOLE COUNTRY!

And before the grammar police gets me........Yes, I see mistakes that I typed. Been hitting the booze since getting up so forgive me.

Posted by: I am of European descent ()
Date: January 29, 2015 01:02PM

phillips_pirates.jpg.CROP.promovar-mediu

Doesn't piracy offer bigger returns?
Kidnap a few rich Europeans on a yacht from a pussified European country too scared to fight back and bingo. YOU'RE RICH!

Posted by: World Traveler ()
Date: January 29, 2015 01:37PM

Yes, at least the ones who aren't here to destroy the "enemy" from within. Go visit their homelands and you'll see why.

Posted by: randomguy77 ()
Date: January 29, 2015 02:08PM

lls

Posted by: Traffic sucks ()
Date: January 29, 2015 03:09PM

Traffic here blows.

Posted by: TFLLG ()
Date: January 29, 2015 04:36PM

First gen immi's are huuuuurtin. Second gen are Monnnnnney. Rickyyyy.

Posted by: Just my 2 cents ()
Date: January 29, 2015 08:06PM

shabaab.jpg

Joining Al Shabaab back home would seem more exciting than driving a cab for 12+ hours a day in Nova traffic.

Posted by: I agree ()
Date: January 30, 2015 04:35PM

randomguy77 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> lls

LOL

Posted by: Onika Maraj ()
Date: February 03, 2015 06:07PM

I don't really know but I know that between 1980's-2000 many Kurdish people fled Kurdistan and went to Europe & America escaping genocide....but now since Kurdistan is getting better the Kurdish people in the west are starting to come back to their Homelands soo

Posted by: AngryWhiteMale ()
Date: February 03, 2015 06:21PM

Even the shit jobs around here have it better than their home county. Montgomery and Prince George's especially.

Posted by: Other options ()
Date: February 03, 2015 10:14PM

When your other options are riding a camel and having no plumbing I'd say the answer is yes

Posted by: 4UXpD ()
Date: February 04, 2015 10:39PM

Nah...ther are all coming for the Timmyslaw on Wed. Nite at Kilroys. And all the 1% brotherhood from the WNC.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.