HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Crazy person in Fair Ridge?
Posted by: Well, SOMEone ()
Date: January 28, 2015 08:24AM

I've had some weird shit happen over the last approximately half year. I was sleeping one night and woken by someone outside screaming "I WILL FUCKING KILL YOU!" Just to put this into perspective, I rent a basement and my windows are at ground level. Nobody else apparently heard him. Within the following weeks I was woken from sleep twice more, first by someone saying "What the fuck--go back." This meant nothing to me. Later I stayed "asleep" while someone said "Go back" over and over again. It intruded into my dream and I belatedly realized it was that strange individual once again, but they weren't loud enough to completely bring me out of my dream.

I eventually realized that my windows were open, but at the top. Since I have blinds, it took me a while to notice as I usually checked just the bottom.

Months have gone by. Then yesterday someone banged on the sliding door down in the basement. I was right nearby at my computer and looked up, but they were gone pretty fast. I threw on a shirt and checked both where the knock originated and the front door, but no one was there. There are footprints leading to and from the sliding door, but they're not very helpful on their own.

Over the last couple years I've had some little things disappear, but blew it off because I figure maybe I threw them out by accident.

Is there someone insane roaming Fair Ridge? Am I being gaslighted? What do you all make of this?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Crazy person in Fair Ridge?
Posted by: FrankRizzo ()
Date: January 28, 2015 07:14PM

Get a damn webcam and record what's going on. And get a gun ready fool.

Posted by: fourlegs ()
Date: January 28, 2015 07:26PM

Definitely record it, might be Caan trying to find something to fap to.

Posted by: eesh ()
Date: January 28, 2015 07:53PM

Well, SOMEone Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> What do you all make of this?

I think it's a great troll thread.

Posted by: jenkim sniffer ()
Date: January 28, 2015 10:03PM

You live in a "condo community" , these things happen everyone from college punks that will do shit just to piss people off, to other under achievers that could be psycho mental cases..........should have applied yourself son.,

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.