HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Anyone ever go to Kingsmill in early April
Posted by: Father of one ()
Date: January 23, 2015 09:00PM

Looking to find a place to take my kid for Spring Break. Would like a resort type setting that has lots to do. We have been to Kingsmill before during the summer, but I was curious if it is still a little too cool to enjoy the pools in early April. Any recommendations would be appreciated. Thanks.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Anyone ever go to Kingsmill in early April
Posted by: LutherKennedy ()
Date: January 24, 2015 03:09PM

Nope. What with me being a nigger and all, my family's too busy at Great Wolf Lodge.

Date: January 24, 2015 03:20PM

LutherKennedy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Nope. What with me being a nigger and all, my
> family's too busy at Great Wolf Lodge.

Wow... Okay... Glad you are able to enjoy time with your family at GWL. That is also on our list.

Posted by: LutherKennedy ()
Date: January 24, 2015 04:27PM

Father of one Wrote:
> LutherKennedy Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Nope. What with me being a nigger and all, my
> > family's too busy at Great Wolf Lodge.
>
> Wow... Okay... Glad you are able to enjoy time
> with your family at GWL. That is also on our list.

Whites aren't welcome at GWL. Of course you can come and stay...but you won't enjoy yourself because of me and all the hard niggers there. Stay at Kingsmill...enjoy yourself. Me and mine will stay at GWL...and enjoy ourselves.

Date: January 24, 2015 04:36PM

You take your son to a golf resort for Spring Break? I'm taking my son to Yellowstone. We'll check out the natural phenomena, the beautiful scenery, the flora and fauna, and do a little hunting. Now that will be a memorable Spring break for any kid!

Posted by: kxVNe ()
Date: January 24, 2015 04:54PM

Weather is great in Williamsburg in April but too cool for the pool.

I've heard very mixed things about GWL, some positive, some negative.

If you go, kids might like some of the WM college games--baseball, lacrosse, etc.

Posted by: Not a 1%er ()
Date: January 24, 2015 05:15PM

I will be working while my kids sit at home all day and watch Netflix. So glad all you rich government union workers and contractors get to suck off the tit for several vaca's a year.

Posted by: We love Kingsmill ()
Date: January 24, 2015 07:45PM

We go every year but in the summer. The resort is beautiful.

The condos were recently updated.

They have an indoor pool, game room, several bars and restaurants.

The best part is the transportation to Busch Gardens. They drop you off right in front of the park and service picks and drops off on the hour.

Do not go to the GWL. AWFUL. It is dirty and a waste of money.

Posted by: Father of One ()
Date: January 26, 2015 09:03PM

Father of one Wrote:
> You take your son to a golf resort for Spring
> Break? I'm taking my son to Yellowstone. We'll
> check out the natural phenomena, the beautiful
> scenery, the flora and fauna, and do a little
> hunting. Now that will be a memorable Spring break
> for any kid!

You assume my child is a "son"? I have taken my daughter to Yellowstone, Cody, Little Big Horn, The Badlands, Mount Rushmore, Devils Tower, the Outer Banks (numerous times), Chincoteague Island (several times), Baltimore, Philly, Niagara Falls, Disney World (twice), New York City, etc. Who the fuck are you to question what I have done or will do with my child? I asked a simple question in an open forum and did not expect some prick like you to weigh in with your opinion on my parenting skills. Get over yourself douche. We went to Kingsmill in the summer and she had a good time at the pools and doing the activities at the resort. I have never hit a golf ball in my life and that is not my reason to stay at a resort that offers so much more than "golf". Guess narrow minded dickheads like you just can't understand that.

Posted by: mMG77 ()
Date: January 26, 2015 09:14PM

I have made several trips there in April.

The air temperatures will be pleasant, but the water in the outdoor pool & lazy river will be cold. It's still enjoyable.

The resort grounds are beautiful. The lodging is okay, but I swear that the walls in most units are paper thin. You can hear everything your neighbors say and do.

That's a big negative and we finally gave up on going there due to the noise factor.

The other negative (and it's very related)? The clientele. It appears that > 90% of visitors to Kingsmill are from New York and New Jersey. That means that despite the peaceful surroundings, you're surrounded by the world's most obnoxious and loud people.

Many of these horrible New York and New Jersey trash also exhibit the odd habit of trashing the grounds. They simply refuse to clean up after themselves.

Go to the coffee shop for breakfast? Some loud, harried Jersey mom will scream at her kids throughout breakfast, then leave all of their trash on the table and on the floor.

Go to the gym? People leave their towels all over the fucking place.

Go to the pool? The Jersey and New York trash leave their trash sitting on the tables. The poolside is so littered with used towels that you have to tiptoe through them to get into the pool sometimes. Their bratty little shits with those awful accents spill their fries and ketchup? The drunk, fat dad spills his 10th beer on the ground? No worries. Those horrible northeastern scumbags leave their shit on the ground.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.