HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Is it acceptable to let my children poop and pee in the middle of Dogtard's yard and then say " They are kids, I can't control what they do"
Posted by: euy67 ()
Date: January 23, 2015 03:08PM

My neighbor walks his dog without a leash and let's it poop and pee on my yard. I have asked him numerous times not to but it continues. He said "it is dog, I can't control what it does" I have called the police but unless they see him, they can't do anything. I bought a wildlife camera with a motion detector and am hoping to get it on video to swear out a complaint. He is such a f&cking asshole and a teatard to boot but I am being redundant.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Is it acceptable to let my children poop and pee in the middle of Dogtard's yard and then say " They are kids, I can't control what they do"
Posted by: the way it is ()
Date: January 23, 2015 03:18PM

Yes, as you are clearly a Democrat, let your kids pee and poop in someone else's yard. It's not like they'll grow up to achieve much more than that anyway.

­
Posted by: chuckhoffmann ()
Date: January 23, 2015 06:02PM

­

Edited 2 time(s). Last edit at 03/04/2015 01:03PM by chuckhoffmann.

Re: Is it acceptable to let my children poop and pee in the middle of Dogtard's yard and then say " They are kids, I can't control what they do"
Posted by: Deputy Dawg ()
Date: January 25, 2015 03:20PM

We've got a similar situation in our neighborhood where they "walk" the dog without a leash. The dog runs through all of the yards, especially at the houses the dog knows there are other dogs. This neighborly dog will even try to run into your house if the door is open while the dog is passing by. And the dog pisses and shits everywhere.

Posted by: Laughing at you ()
Date: January 25, 2015 04:52PM

euy67 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> My neighbor walks his dog without a leash and
> let's it poop and pee on my yard. I have asked him
> numerous times not to but it continues. He said
> "it is dog, I can't control what it does" I have
> called the police but unless they see him, they
> can't do anything. I bought a wildlife camera with
> a motion detector and am hoping to get it on video
> to swear out a complaint. He is such a f&cking
> asshole and a teatard to boot but I am being
> redundant.

The guy definitely has bigger balls than you. If you had a spine you would tell him to curb his dog, not ask him. You're a pussy and deserve to have a dog piss on your yard.

Posted by: LouderThanHell ()
Date: January 25, 2015 04:56PM

I agree with the last poster. Stop being polite and tell the guy his dog cannot do that ever again. If he does it again make Chinese food outta that mutt.

Posted by: Huh??? ()
Date: January 25, 2015 05:19PM

Just spill some anti-freeze all over your driveway in the middle of the night. The next time that dog is brought to your property on its walk...will be the last thing that dog ever does.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.