HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Are rents at all Lerner owned properties about to get raised to help pay for the new Nationals pitcher's $200 million dollar contract?
Posted by: Average Joe Renter ()
Date: January 21, 2015 07:51PM

Should I start looking for a new place to live?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Are rents at all Lerner owned properties about to get raised to help pay for the new Nationals pitcher's $200 million dollar contract?
Posted by: Tony Tarasco... ()
Date: January 21, 2015 09:10PM

Average Joe Renter Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Should I start looking for a new place to live?

There are some really great apartments, condos, and townhouses in SE DC near the ballpark. $15 million for 14 years is not going to trouble the Lerner's at all, but this might be a great opportunity to dump the current digs and get nearer to the ballpark.

Re: Are rents at all Lerner owned properties about to get raised to help pay for the new Nationals pitcher's $200 million dollar contract?
Posted by: The rent is too damn high ()
Date: January 22, 2015 03:38PM

Lerner property rents are about to go through the ceiling.

Date: January 22, 2015 05:17PM

The rent is too damn high Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lerner property rents are about to go through the
> ceiling.

That's not how capitalism works. Rents will be what the market bears.

Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: January 22, 2015 05:22PM

You are talking about markets, not capitalism. Markets exist even in command economies that try to suppress them.

Posted by: Rents are constantly being raise ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:04PM

Every single time my lease ends, the rent gets raised.

Posted by: Let me guess... ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:09PM

And when you sign a new lease, I bet it stays the same until that one runs out. Wow...

Posted by: BBQIguana ()
Date: January 23, 2015 08:52AM

The two places I rent 82 days a year will definitely go up after this next season.

Posted by: 3,000AcreEstateInMiddleburg ()
Date: January 24, 2015 03:11PM

What's..."rent"?

Posted by: Jimmy McMillen ()
Date: January 24, 2015 07:29PM

The rent's too damn high!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.