HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Chimpout of the Union
Posted by: lancelot link ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:13PM

Weak shit, reminded me of the Gong Show.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Chimpout of the Union
Posted by: Nailed it! ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:17PM

Damn Obama nailed it. Egg on the face of the GOP now. Watch as Obama's popularity hits over 65% now.

Posted by: Nailed it ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:31PM

worst-ever-nailed-it.jpg

Posted by: Hugo Chavez ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:56PM

I'm so proud of my pupil! He's right there with Fidel Castro and Kim Jong Un building a workers paradise in the USA!

Posted by: Ground Truth ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:59PM

He lied about ISIL. They're kicking our ass and he has no strategy to win.

Posted by: Yeman ()
Date: January 20, 2015 11:06PM

No mention of Islamic terrorism, by any name. He really believes it's over and we won?

Posted by: HwjmY ()
Date: January 20, 2015 11:06PM

Missed it but any talk of raising minimum wage for people who work at places like Mcniggers? What are the big lipped burger flippers wanting? Last time I checked they were demanding 10.50 a hour to put fries in a paper box.

Posted by: The Threat ()
Date: January 20, 2015 11:07PM

I am willing to work with Congress, but send me a bill on any important subject and I will veto it.

Posted by: Marco ()
Date: January 21, 2015 08:18PM

In last night's State of the Union address, President Obama may have bragged about how he believes the economy is doing better, but taxing successful people, over-regulating job creators and pouring more money into outdated government programs doesn’t actually help struggling people achieve the 21st century American Dream.

Instead of trying to manipulate our tax code to punish success, President Obama should work with Congress to reform our tax code in ways that will help all American families.

Instead of claiming that wars are over at a time when ISIL is building up capabilities and terrorists are attacking us in cyberspace, we should be looking to stand up for our values.

Instead of rewarding repressive, anti-American regimes like Cuba and Iran, we should be looking for results that protect U.S. national security interests and ensure greater political freedoms.

Instead of pushing policies that will kill jobs, we should be looking to move forward with a 21st century agenda that will help raise more people out of poverty.

I hope you stand with the new Republican majority and me in 2015 so we can push conservative reforms that work to Reclaim America instead of just doubling down on outdated proposals to tax and spend more.

Proud to stand,

Marco

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: January 21, 2015 08:50PM

Republicans are total idiots when it comes to economics and tax policy.

The State of our Billionairs is Strong
Posted by: RuPaul ()
Date: January 21, 2015 08:51PM

The official republican SOTU response had one specific -- the Keystone Pipeline. The Republican Party is floundering and completely devoid of ideas.

Posted by: The Great Divider Obama ()
Date: January 21, 2015 09:03PM

Lead the people Obama stop dividing! You lost the House and Senate you can't pass shit. You refuse to compromise as every GOP president has done with a Democrat majority. You can only obstruct, and you will do that to insure your legacy as.

The Worst President of The US Ever!

Posted by: Troo The Voat ! ()
Date: January 21, 2015 09:05PM

The Great Divider Obama Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Lead the people Obama stop dividing! You lost the
> House and Senate you can't pass shit. You refuse
> to compromise as every GOP president has done with
> a Democrat majority. You can only obstruct, and
> you will do that to insure your legacy as.
>
> The Worst President of The US Ever!

Still the dumbest fucking poster on the internets. What a fucking waste!

Re: The State of our Billionairs is Strong
Posted by: Gerry's Kids ()
Date: January 21, 2015 09:13PM

RuPaul Wrote:
> The official republican SOTU response had one
> specific -- the Keystone Pipeline. The Republican
> Party is floundering and completely devoid of
> ideas.

Sure, let's go with that if you call taking back the Senate that includes taking two seats that been considered easy for Democrats, increasing its presence in the House, handily winning a special election to remove another Democrat Senator, taking the governor's office in three very blue states, having the only non-white governors in office, and handily re-electing three governors who took on the unions in heavily unionized states then sure, the Republicans are floundering. Please, do remain complacent and over confident.

Re: The State of our Billionairs is Strong
Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: January 21, 2015 09:19PM

Gerry's Kids Wrote:
> Please, do remain complacent and over confident.

Turnout in 2014 was 36%, the lowest in 70 years. In 2016, it will bounce back up to near 60%. Please do remain complacent and over-confident. The day of the old white guys is done.

Posted by: True The Vote ! ()
Date: January 21, 2015 09:34PM

Hey Gerry, If you went back to your own country those guys will throw you off a building, not like I care though.

Date: January 21, 2015 09:52PM

True The Vote ! Wrote:
> Hey Gerry, If you went back to your own country
> those guys will throw you off a building, not like
> I care though.

Perfect patsy, perfect stooge, and the dumbest fucking poster on the internets. Quite the goober.

Date: January 21, 2015 10:28PM

Het Gerry, Troo the voat is not funny. Gerryakbar screws a goat is funny, and True. Eat more pork.

Posted by: Asshole House Troll On Loose ()
Date: January 21, 2015 10:39PM

>Troo The Voat ! () LOL and other names.

Get Your Ass back to the cardboard shack .. now you old asshole. The "expansive window" and "Estate grown Kona" will wait for tommorow.

Obama is the Great Divider Get It Stright you Ass! Ever Issue he brings up is designed to divide the people and increase the HATE! Now STFU and go to sleep.

We don't need HATE We Need Leadership!

Posted by: Tired of Hillary ()
Date: January 22, 2015 12:00AM

At least when Congress flipped on Clinton he had the brains and confidence to make nice with them so he could accomplish something.

Obama just threatens vetoes and promotes hate. It's a shame he has fallen so far.

It was funny watching him get so mad in the SOTU that he had to point out that he won two elections (off script). Losing Congress really is killing him.

Oh to have those first two years back when he could have accomplished anything he wanted. Blown opportunities.

Posted by: Apeman ()
Date: January 22, 2015 12:12AM

Attachments:
1276452750402.gif

Posted by: Obama = dirty baboon ()
Date: January 22, 2015 12:21AM

'
Attachments:
Jhpis.gif

Posted by: GOP would simply renege ()
Date: January 22, 2015 07:50AM

Tired of Hillary Wrote:
> At least when Congress flipped on Clinton he had
> the brains and confidence to make nice with them
> so he could accomplish something.
>
> Obama just threatens vetoes and promotes hate.
> It's a shame he has fallen so far.
>
> It was funny watching him get so mad in the SOTU
> that he had to point out that he won two elections
> (off script). Losing Congress really is killing
> him.
>
> Oh to have those first two years back when he
> could have accomplished anything he wanted. Blown
> opportunities.

You seem to forget the debt ceiling negotiations where the GOP would simply renege (pun not intended). GOP has never and will never be interested in any kind of debate or negotiation on anything, ever. Literally the ONLY thing they represent is anti-Democrat. The reason being they must play the foil between an theatrical 2 party system. We only have the party of Corporations - that it. One party. Not 2 not 3, just 1. That said I would point out that only idiots on 'both sides' of the isle think we are in a 2 party system. Oh and FOX is the ring leader in the circus of ill-informed racist jerkoffs.

Posted by: Chris Matthews ()
Date: January 22, 2015 08:00AM

^^ You live in an alternate reality devoid of truth.

Even Chris Matthews is criticizing the President over lies in the speech:

"Because I kept thinking tonight, there’s a real world out there that he didn’t really talk about. And perhaps the over-ambitious notions where we stood in the war against ISIL, the Islamic State – he doesn’t want to call it the Islamic State, but that’s what they call themselves – uh, there’s two Japanese people, no guilt on their shoulders, just staring out of the desert, who are going to be, apparently, decapitated… Uh, that reality, what is going on in Nigeria is reality. How close was the President to reality, overall, globally, tonight?"

Posted by: Andrea Mitchell ()
Date: January 22, 2015 08:02AM

Followed on MSNBC by Andrea Mitchell:

“I think that on foreign policy, his projection of success against terrorism and against ISIS in particular, as I said, is not close to reality. It’s just that… they have not come up with a strategy. And they built a global coalition… but again, he talked about Ukraine, he talked about Putin being isolated… yes, Putin is isolated economically, and the falling oil prices have hammered his economy, but at the same time there is renewed fighting in Donetsk, and we haven’t figured out Ukraine, we haven’t figured out how the NATO alliance can push back. The sanctions have not really worked, and Ukraine is going to need more weaponry. They have not reached that point.

So, you’re right, Chris. It doesn’t match the reality.”

Date: January 22, 2015 08:25AM

True The Vote ! Wrote:
> Het Gerry, Troo the voat is not funny.

Never have been Gerry and I'm still not. And freaking Troo The Voat ! is hilarious. Mindless Right-wing Asshole wouldn't really cover things, but Troo The Voat ! all but perfectly captures the laughably over-the-top, off-the-wall, and mind-blowingly stupid nature of all your goober dumbfuck posts. You truly are the dumbest fucking poster on the internets.

Date: January 22, 2015 08:33AM

Scroo the Goat is funny, except for the poor goat Gerry is fucking.

Posted by: G2 is a Muslim goat fucker ()
Date: January 22, 2015 08:39AM

So more people are without health insurance (41 million) in America than watched the SOTU worldwide. I thought obamacare was giving everybody free health insurance. What happened?

Posted by: fgjggu ()
Date: January 22, 2015 08:40AM

More people watch the redskins play than watch that ass clown lie. Obama is the laughing stock of planet earth.

Date: January 22, 2015 08:44AM

Asshole House Troll On Loose Wrote:
> Get Your Ass back to the cardboard shack .. now
> you old asshole. The "expansive window" and
> "Estate grown Kona" will wait for tommorow.
>
> Obama is the Great Divider Get It Stright you Ass!
> Ever Issue he brings up is designed to divide the
> people and increase the HATE! Now STFU and go to
> sleep. We don't need HATE We Need Leadership!

You hate him because he's black and you've been told to. You're the most complete sort of citizen-failure. Meanwhile Republicans have been completely wrong about everything for more than 30 years. Before that, it was Watergate and stupid wage/price controls, but they did manage to make some sensible moves back then as well. There'll be no more of that! Wall-to-wall partisan stupid is all the right-wing has to offer now. Just like you. Imagine that. Ork! Ork!, you pathetic little trained-seal moron -- and still the dumbest fucking poster on the internets.

Date: January 22, 2015 08:54AM

Not a racist, I like Dr.Ben Carson, Alan West, and Mia Love. I don't like Obama.

Posted by: Dumbshits with amnesia ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:42AM

Tired of Hillary Wrote:
> At least when Congress flipped on Clinton he had
> the brains and confidence to make nice with them
> so he could accomplish something.

They tried to impeach him, you asshole. Wasted more than a year on a stupid partisan charade and diversion in hopes of exacting revenge for the shabby way in which poor Dick Nixon (who was guilty as sin) was treated. There was nothing but partisan malice (and tens of millions of hard-right corporate dollars) behind any of it. There was never even the slimmest of hopes for a conviction because the charges were phony and unpersuasive bunk to begin with. And of course, it was Gingrich, not Clinton, who ended up getting run out of town on a rail. Believing that Monica Lewinsky was more important than Osama bin Laden was just another demonstration of how Republicans serve themselves by abusing and endangering America. The GOP is and has long been a complete disgrace.

> Obama just threatens vetoes and promotes hate.
> It's a shame he has fallen so far.

It's a shame that Republicans have been playing the obstruction game since January 2007. All time records for filibuster blockades (they once filibustered their own bill), instance after instance of blind party-line bloc voting. They had no credible alternative to ARRA and wrote substantial parts of PPACA before they were ordered to stop cooperating. They blindly hate both those bills anyway. They had no jobs bills to offer either or any remotely rational ideas about budget or tax reform. But they can't let anything good happen that Obama might get credit for. It's all "I hope he fails!" As McConnell said near the depths of the Republican-induced Great Recession, the number one goal of Republicans was not to get help and support to struggling Americans, but to make sure that Obama would be a one-term President. Couldn't even give lip service to ameliorating the widespread economic hardships and suffering they'd caused. Funding the preservation of tax cuts for the rich by gutting unemployment benefits for the millions of American workers who had lost their jobs thanks to Bush? What a fucking bunch of self-absorbed haters, traitors, and betrayers.

> Oh to have those first two years back when he
> could have accomplished anything he wanted. Blown
> opportunities.

Rescued the world economy and passed national health care reform. Among other things. Not bad for not quite four months of having 60 votes in the Senate.

Date: January 22, 2015 09:53AM

G2 is a Muslim goat fucker Wrote:
> I thought obamacare was giving everybody free health
> insurance. What happened?

You were apparently too stupid to know any better. Because of the mindless death-panels din raised by programmed right-wing robots, Nancy Pelosi once said that we would have to pass PPACA so we could have a chance to learn what was actually in it. Well, it was passed almost five years ago, and you STILL DON'T KNOW. Moron.

Posted by: Your The Turd Playing That Card ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:56AM

>You hate him because he's black

You have got Nothing So go back to the Democrat Bag of Tricks known as "The Sack of Shit" and Out Comes the Race Card You Total Asshole I have never said anything about Race You Fucking Race Baiter.

WE THE PEOPLE NEED A LEADER , NOT A HATER !

Posted by: TDTN7 ()
Date: January 22, 2015 10:00AM

GOP would simply renege Wrote:
> ...I would point out that only idiots on 'both
> sides' of the isle think we are in a 2 party
> system.

The word is "aisle", not "isle" or "I'll", and people who are not able to see a chasm-like distinction between today's Republicans and Democrats are complete idiots.

Posted by: 4FUD6 ()
Date: January 22, 2015 10:03AM

G2 is a Muslim goat fucker Wrote:
> So more people are without health insurance (41
> million) in America than watched the SOTU
> worldwide.

41 million is a 2013 number from before the exchanges opened. You are either incredibly stupid or a pathetic liar.

Date: January 22, 2015 10:15AM

True The Vote ! Wrote:
> Not a racist, I like Dr.Ben Carson, Alan West, and
> Mia Love. I don't like Obama.

Yes, those are the "good blacks"...the ones you have been given permission to speak well of. Your drill Sergeant will be very pleased. Mia Love is meanwhile a Haitian anchor-baby. You would hate her except for her ability to serve as a token black female Republican. The other two loonies are off-the-wall cuckoo. And you misspelled Allen West, you pathetic dumbass.

Date: January 22, 2015 10:20AM

Your The Turd Playing That Card Wrote:
> You have got Nothing So go back to the Democrat
> Bag of Tricks known as "The Sack of Shit" and Out
> Comes the Race Card You Total Asshole I have never
> said anything about Race You Fucking Race Baiter.

The guilty rarely confess to their crimes. You don't understand enough about the world to have any actual reason to hate Obama. But you do understand that he is black, and that's enough for you. You are a dumbass racist scumbag.

Posted by: easy route ()
Date: January 22, 2015 10:26AM

Dumbshits with amnesia Wrote:
> Your The Turd Playing That Card Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > You have got Nothing So go back to the Democrat
> > Bag of Tricks known as "The Sack of Shit" and
> Out
> > Comes the Race Card You Total Asshole I have
> never
> > said anything about Race You Fucking Race
> Baiter.
>
> The guilty rarely confess to their crimes. You
> don't understand enough about the world to have
> any actual reason to hate Obama. But you do
> understand that he is black, and that's enough for
> you. You are a dumbass racist scumbag.

It's very easy to paint opposition to the President as racist. It's not without its benefits either as you aren't forced to defend some of the really piss poor decisions he's made.

Date: January 22, 2015 11:04AM

easy route Wrote:
> It's very easy to paint opposition to the
> President as racist. It's not without its
> benefits either as you aren't forced to defend
> some of the really piss poor decisions he's made.

Name one. The jig is up for race-fucks precisely because they can't offer any semblance of a different rationale for their visceral hatred of the man, his wife, his dog, and of course all of his accomplishments and policies. You rule out every other possibility, and all that's left is pure and simple race-hatred. You can't run away from it.

Posted by: easy route ()
Date: January 22, 2015 11:26AM

> Name one.

Shovel ready jobs. They didn't exist. He even admitted as much. The disastrous launch of the ACA. Do I really need to explain that one? He fumbled everything to do with the Arab Spring. He ignored Russia. He went so far as to mock those that predicted Russia could pose problems. Solyndra. He allowed the Benghazi attacks to be blamed on a YouTube video that nobody watched. ISIS is a JV squad. Chicago Olympics. Unemployment won't go above 8%.

Need I go on?

Date: January 22, 2015 02:10PM

easy route Wrote:
> Shovel ready jobs. They didn't exist.

Yes, they did. Tens of thousands of them compiled into lists submitted by mayors and governors of both parties from all over the country starting in September of 2008. What didn't exist (and still doesn't it would seem in your case) is a supply of people with an actual understanding of what "shovel ready" actually means. Obama himself admitted to surprise over how much work was necessary before a "shovel ready" project could physically get underway.

> The disastrous launch of the ACA. Do I really need
> to explain that one?

You probably refer to the extra month that it took to iron out traffic-handling flaws in the design of the healthcare.gov website that was rolled out in October 2013 by the supposedly top-flight low-bid Canadian contractor. You appear to be too dumb to recognize the difference between that and PPACA itself, which was of course rolled out in March 2010 without disaster of any sort. You're shaping up as quite the little moron here so far.

> He fumbled everything to do with the Arab Spring.
> He ignored Russia. He went so far as to mock those
> that predicted Russia could pose problems.

Would should he have done? What damage occurred? What part of that could have been prevented? Did you want US troops on the ground all over the middle east and eastern Europe? What would you and your asshole friends have done differently?

> Solyndra.

Businesses fail, doofus. What the US cannot do is stand by while China simply buys up the green energy future through its massive subsidies of currently inefficient producers. The world's best solar panels for instance are produced in the US and EU, but those producers are being undercut on price by Chinese producers whose massive operating losses are simply swallowed up by their government. The Chinese understand the future value of the green energy industry, and they want to be sure that their people will have a major presence in it. Stooges in this country want to let Wall Street analysts decide on the basis of short-run financial factors whether any of our producers should live long enough to have any say at all. That's because stooges are flat out STOOPID!

> He allowed the Benghazi attacks to be blamed
> on a YouTube video that nobody watched.

More stupid Issa-level bullshit. That ignorant meme has died a well-deserved death. Why do you still desperately cling to it?

> ISIS is a JV squad.

He didn't say that. He said in early January of last year with reference to various local militias that JV teams that put on Lakers jerseys don't turn into Kobe Bryant. The JV analogy was with respect to the "varsity" that Osama bin Laden once ran. He's dead now, you know. Hunted down and smoked out at last. Just not by the guy who made the promise to take care of that.

> Unemployment won't go above 8%.

He didn't say that either. You will find exactly NO reference at all to any such promise during the time in which the stimulus bill was being debated. You will find Obama at that time warning (in a speech at GMU, as one example) that we might well face double-digit unemployment, while Republicans accused him of exaggerating and using scare tactics. The supposed "8% promise" was ultimately invented out of whole cloth months later by lying right-wing propagandists after the dismal economic numbers from the first quarter of 2009 had begun to come out. Many profoundly stupid people regularly fall for the dishonest work of lying right-wing propagandists. You certainly appear to be numbered among those hapless and helpless victims.

> Need I go on?

You should never have come this far. All you have done here is brand yourself as an uninformed, unsophisticated, partisan dumbfuck. Bad move on your part.

Posted by: shovel ready ()
Date: January 22, 2015 02:50PM

> Yes, they did. Tens of thousands of them compiled
> into lists submitted by mayors and governors of
> both parties from all over the country starting in
> September of 2008.

Obama, Dec. 2008: We’ve got shovel-ready projects all across the country. And governors and mayors are pleading to fund it. The minute we can get those investments to the state level, jobs are going to be created.

Obama, Dec. 3 2009: The term ‘shovel-ready’ — let’s be honest, it doesn’t always live up to its billing.

> You probably refer to the extra month that it took
> to iron out traffic-handling flaws in the design
> of the healthcare.gov website that was rolled out
> in October 2013 by the supposedly top-flight
> low-bid Canadian contractor.

ORLY? How do I delay thee ACA, let me count the ways....

Nov. 15, 2012: Exchange deadline delayed. The Department of Health and Human Services gave states an extra month to decide whether they would set up their own health insurance exchanges — a decision it announced just one day before the original deadline.

July 2, 2013: Employer mandate delayed. The administration declared that it wouldn’t enforce the fines in 2014 for businesses with more than 50 full-time workers who don’t offer health coverage. The fines were pushed back to 2015.

Nov. 21, 2013: Open enrollment delayed for 2015. The administration pushed back next year’s enrollment season by a month.

Nov. 27, 2013: Small Business Health Options Program (known as SHOP) delayed. Online enrollment for the federal health insurance exchanges for small businesses was delayed.

Dec. 12, 2013: Enrollment deadline extended. Customers on the federal enrollment website were given nearly two more weeks to sign up for coverage effective Jan. 1.

Dec. 24, 2013: Enrollment deadline extended. In a message on HealthCare.gov, customers were told they could get help finishing their Jan. 1 applications if they were already in line on Dec. 24.

Jan. 14, 2014: High-risk pools extended. The high-risk insurance pools, which originally had been slated to close Jan. 1, had already been extended once.

Feb. 10, 2014: Employer mandate delayed. This time, businesses with between 50 and 100 workers were given until 2016 to offer coverage, and the mandate will be phased in for employers with more than 100 workers.

March 14, 2014: High-risk pools extended. The special, temporary coverage for people with serious pre-existing conditions — which was supposed to last only until the health insurance exchanges were in place — was extended a third time for another month.

March 25, 2014: Final enrollment deadline extended. The March 31 deadline — the end of enrollment for 2014 — will be loosened for people with special sign-up circumstances.
> > ISIS is a JV squad.
>
> He didn't say that. He said in early January of
> last year with reference to various local militias
> that JV teams that put on Lakers jerseys don't
> turn into Kobe Bryant.

The context of the article and the reference to the al Qaeda flag “now flying in Falluja” make it clear that ISIS was among the groups that Remnick asked about and was one of the groups that Obama dismissed as “a jayvee team.” In fact, Obama himself makes an indirect reference to ISIS when he talks about Fallujah.

> > Unemployment won't go above 8%.
>
> He didn't say that either.

http://otrans.3cdn.net/ee40602f9a7d8172b8_ozm6bt5oi.pdf

Posted by: You Go, Dumbshits! ()
Date: January 22, 2015 02:57PM

Give 'em hell! They deserve it.

Posted by: Republicans B Ignorant ()
Date: January 22, 2015 03:30PM

Wake up Republitards, when are you going to see that your party is a joke?
Attachments:
repubs02.jpg
repsdumb-and-dumber1a.png

Date: January 22, 2015 04:52PM

shovel ready Wrote:
> Obama, Dec. 3 2009: The term ‘shovel-ready’ — let’s be
honest, it doesn’t always live up to its billing.

God, you're a dumb one. All that "billing" came from the goobers and dumbasses who -- like you -- didn't know what the term meant to begin with. The fact that thousands of "shovel-ready" jobs were out there waiting for funding did not change because you and others were (and still are) too dumb to comprehend the vocabulary.

> ORLY? How do I delay thee ACA, let me count the ways....

You couldn't be a more pathetic stooge. The delay due to traffic-handling shortfalls in the Canadian contractor's design of the healthcare.gov portal is a given. Some timelines for follow-on work that depended on a functional portal were of course also pushed back. The reasons behind all of these other "delays" are in nearly all cases that people simply delayed taking necessary actions under law, gambling on vague hopes that the Supreme Court would find the law unconstitutional and throw it out. When that didn't happen, they delayed some more, hoping that Obama might somehow be de-elected and that the pinhead Romney would simply sack the entire program. When that didn't happen either, all these people (and those whose health care cover they controlled) were left holding the bag. The administration then graciously chose to recognize the corners these people had painted themselves into and granted them extra time in order to achieve compliance, this in replacement of the time they could have used earlier, but deliberately chose to fritter away instead.

> The context of the article and the reference to
> the al Qaeda flag “now flying in Falluja” make
> it clear that ISIS was among the groups that
> Remnick asked about and was one of the groups that
> Obama dismissed as “a jayvee team.”

Obama used a sports analogy to answer what was an across-the-spectrum question. He did not refer to anyone or any group as a JV team. You have to reinvent devices of the English language here in order to have any point to make at all.

> > > Unemployment won't go above 8%.
> > He didn't say that either.
> http://otrans.3cdn.net/ee40602f9a7d8172b8_ozm6bt5oi.pdf

Completely (and quite understandably) non-responsive. There is no promise at all in the Romer/Bernstein paper, and absolutely no reference to any "8% promise" can be found anywhere in any time frame contemporaneous with debate of the stimilus bill, which is why you will never be able to produce one. Ever. Here however are some words that actually WERE included in the Romer/Bernstein paper -- prominently at the bottom of Page 1 --

It should be understood that all of the estimates presented in this memo are subject to significant margins of error. There is the obvious uncertainty that comes from modeling a hypothetical package rather than the final legislation passed by the Congress. But, there is the more fundamental uncertainty that comes with any estimate of the effects of a program. Our estimates of economic relationships and rules of thumb are derived from historical experience and so will not apply exactly in any given episode. Furthermore, the uncertainty is surely higher than normal now because the current recession is unusual both in its fundamental causes and its severity.

Basically, this is pointing out that Bush and the Republicans have screwed things up so badly that no one can be certain what economic planet we are actually on any more. This is the opposite of being confident enough to make promises, but you of course don't know anything about any of this because you are just an ignorant sidelines dumbshit who understands nothing and merely mainlines FOX News and other completely worthless right-wing media.

Do I need to go on here, my uninformed and ineffectual little pipsqueak?

Posted by: dumbass libturdz ()
Date: January 22, 2015 05:28PM

4FUD6 Wrote:
> G2 is a Muslim goat fucker Wrote:
> -----
> > So more people are without health insurance (41
> > million) in America than watched the SOTU
> > worldwide.
>
> 41 million is a 2013 number from before the
> exchanges opened. You are either incredibly
> stupid or a pathetic liar.

Um, nope. It's called math. You libs should learn it. As of January 2015 12.9% are uninsured. Roughly 41 million.

Lulz!
Libturdz!

Date: January 22, 2015 06:05PM

dumbass libturdz Wrote:
> Um, nope. It's called math. You libs should learn
> it. As of January 2015 12.9% are uninsured.
> Roughly 41 million.

Um, yup, Try again, you gaping worthless right-wing goober-fuck...

Oct 29, 2014

Decreasing the number of uninsured is a key goal of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which provides Medicaid coverage to many low-income individuals in states that expand and Marketplace subsidies for individuals below 400% of the poverty line. Baseline estimates show that over 41 million individuals were uninsured in 2013, prior to the start of the major ACA coverage provisions, and early evidence suggests that the ACA has reduced this number.

http://kff.org/uninsured/fact-sheet/key-facts-about-the-uninsured-population/

Posted by: KEMNU ()
Date: January 22, 2015 06:34PM

4FUD6 Wrote:
> dumbass libturdz Wrote:
> -----
> > Um, nope. It's called math. You libs should
> learn
> > it. As of January 2015 12.9% are uninsured.
> > Roughly 41 million.
>
> Um, yup, Try again, you gaping worthless
> right-wing goober-fuck...
>
> Oct 29, 2014
>
> Decreasing the number of uninsured is a key goal
> of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which provides
> Medicaid coverage to many low-income individuals
> in states that expand and Marketplace subsidies
> for individuals below 400% of the poverty line.
> Baseline estimates show that over 41 million
> individuals were uninsured in 2013, prior to the
> start of the major ACA coverage provisions,

> and early evidence suggests that the ACA has
> reduced this number.

>
> http://kff.org/uninsured/fact-sheet/key-facts-abou
> t-the-uninsured-population/

You missed this part:

"A survey of people with private non-group plans after open enrollment found that nearly six in ten (57 percent) of those with Marketplace coverage were uninsured prior to purchasing their current plan."

So adjust your number to account for the 43% who already were insured, the 8 million who were added to Medicaid versus 'Obamacare,' and the 20% of uninsured who are illegals. Significantly less impact and especially small relative to the cost and other complications imposed on the rest of the population.

It's an expensive, convoluted mess to support only a small portion of the population.

Posted by: Do you know math? ()
Date: January 22, 2015 08:11PM

4FUD6 Wrote:
> dumbass libturdz Wrote:
> -----
> > Um, nope. It's called math. You libs should
> learn
> > it. As of January 2015 12.9% are uninsured.
> > Roughly 41 million.
>
> Um, yup, Try again, you gaping worthless
> right-wing goober-fuck...
>
> Oct 29, 2014
>
> Decreasing the number of uninsured is a key goal
> of the Affordable Care Act (ACA), which provides
> Medicaid coverage to many low-income individuals
> in states that expand and Marketplace subsidies
> for individuals below 400% of the poverty line.
> Baseline estimates show that over 41 million
> individuals were uninsured in 2013, prior to the
> start of the major ACA coverage provisions,

> and early evidence suggests that the ACA has
> reduced this number.

>
> http://kff.org/uninsured/fact-sheet/key-facts-abou
> t-the-uninsured-population/

The current numbers as of 2015 show that 12.9% of Americans are uninsured. Lib media is bragging about this. Where have you been? Do you understand simple division or did you go to public school?

Posted by: Democrat Fail Machine ()
Date: January 22, 2015 08:22PM

Facts and reality are irrelevant to Democrats. Sometimes it's not even worth bothering.

Date: January 22, 2015 08:24PM

KEMNU Wrote:
> You missed this part:
>
> "A survey of people with private non-group plans
> after open enrollment found that nearly six in ten
> (57 percent) of those with Marketplace coverage
> were uninsured prior to purchasing their current
> plan."
>
> So adjust your number to account for the 43% who
> already were insured, the 8 million who were added
> to Medicaid versus 'Obamacare,' and the 20% of
> uninsured who are illegals. Significantly less
> impact and especially small relative to the cost
> and other complications imposed on the rest of the
> population.

Dude, it doesn't matter how you try to slice and dice this, the 41 million uninsured number is from 2013, before the exchange systems opened. You might also want to note that Medicaid expansion is a part of PPACA, and that people whining tend to be individual market free-rider wannabes whose cheap, thin under-insurance policies are not legal any more.

> It's an expensive, convoluted mess to support only
> a small portion of the population.

It's not meant to support anybody. It's meant to move us closer toward universal coverage while streamlining healthcare record-keeping, making best practices more widely known and followed, and incentivizing new and more efficient means, standards, and locations of treatment.

The simple facts here are that the US way overpaid for its healthcare under the old system while receiving well worse than average overall care. The status quo was very bad, and the near-term future was even worse. Everyone should be glad that we are finally off that track and onto a different and far more sensible one.

Date: January 22, 2015 08:32PM

Do you know math? Wrote:
> The current numbers as of 2015 show that 12.9% of
> Americans are uninsured. Lib media is bragging
> about this. Where have you been? Do you understand
> simple division or did you go to public school?

You're fourth-grade goober math has been crushed by that of actual experts. And I graduated from schools you would never have wasted your money applying to. I don't know what you think "Lib media" is, but doubt I waste any of my time on whatever it is.

Date: January 22, 2015 08:36PM

Democrat Fail Machine Wrote:
> Facts and reality are irrelevant to Democrats.
> Sometimes it's not even worth bothering.

If this was your A-material, it isn't EVER worth bothering.

Date: January 22, 2015 09:18PM

You dumbshits just don't get it. I'm paid very well to make sure the truth is told. Just doing my job, and having fun at your expense.

Posted by: Senseless ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:25PM

> What the US cannot do is
> stand by while China simply buys up the green
> energy future

God forbid we run out of the green energy future.

Posted by: Obstructionists ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:27PM

Keystone pipeline.
IRS scandal.

Oops, that's two.

Posted by: Its Hate Stupid! ()
Date: January 22, 2015 09:29PM

>But you do understand that he is black

Shit For Brains looser. Stop playing the race card You lose big time here with that old tactic. Go back to your fucking cardboard shack. You can change your name daily but its the same old shit with you Race Baiting Asshole House Troll.

Obama hates 1/2 of the American People! Thats all there is to it. Its either his way or the highway. No compromise with the majority elected by The American People.

We The People need a Leader Not A Hater

You dont support higher taxes for schools" : You Hate Children
You Dont Support Illegals : You Hate Spanish people
You Dont Support My Agenda: I Hate You

On and on with Bullshit and HATE thats all you've got ZIP ZERO ! HATER Of The American People! Thats You !

Posted by: Lie of the Union ()
Date: January 22, 2015 10:49PM

Meanwhile, back to the topic...

At the State of the Union address Tuesday night, Rebekah and Ben Erler’s story was used by President Obama as an illustration of America’s struggle through hard times and eventual economic recovery.

Putting aside disputes over whether the economy is, in fact, doing better, Obama left out an interesting piece of Rebekah Erler’s story. As reported by the Washington Free Beacon, Rebekah Erler is a former field organizer for Sen. Patty Murray (D-WA).

In his address, the President presents Ms. Erler as a regular citizen who wrote to him about her family’s struggles last year.

One democrat organizer to another, so to speak.

It was fake. Like his presidency.

Posted by: You The Assholes ()
Date: January 22, 2015 10:53PM

Its Hate Stupid! Wrote:
> >But you do understand that he is black
>
> Shit For Brains looser. Stop playing the race card
> You lose big time here with that old tactic. Go
> back to your fucking cardboard shack. You can
> change your name daily but its the same old shit
> with you Race Baiting Asshole House Troll.
>
> Obama hates 1/2 of the American People! Thats all
> there is to it. Its either his way or the highway.
> No compromise with the majority elected by The
> American People.
>
> We The People need a Leader Not A Hater
>
> You dont support higher taxes for schools" : You
> Hate Children
> You Dont Support Illegals : You Hate Spanish
> people
> You Dont Support My Agenda: I Hate You
>
> On and on with Bullshit and HATE thats all you've
> got ZIP ZERO ! HATER Of The American People! Thats
> You !

Looks like the 'looser' is losing it. What a maroon.

Posted by: mbHpe ()
Date: January 22, 2015 11:16PM

4FUD6 Wrote:
> KEMNU Wrote:
> -----
> > You missed this part:
> >
> > "A survey of people with private non-group
> plans
> > after open enrollment found that nearly six in
> ten
> > (57 percent) of those with Marketplace coverage
> > were uninsured prior to purchasing their
> current
> > plan."
> >
> > So adjust your number to account for the 43%
> who
> > already were insured, the 8 million who were
> added
> > to Medicaid versus 'Obamacare,' and the 20% of
> > uninsured who are illegals. Significantly less
> > impact and especially small relative to the
> cost
> > and other complications imposed on the rest of
> the
> > population.
>
> Dude, it doesn't matter how you try to slice and
> dice this, the 41 million uninsured number is from
> 2013, before the exchange systems opened. You
> might also want to note that Medicaid expansion is
> a part of PPACA, and that people whining tend to
> be individual market free-rider wannabes whose
> cheap, thin under-insurance policies are not legal
> any more.

zuh, 'Dude' it's not made much of any difference. Especially given the cost. 43% of those now insured already were insured. Most of those moved under Medicaid already were on Medicaid. Another 20% aren't eligible and will continue to drain the system. So you've added a relatively tiny number of people who weren't insured for hundreds of billions of dollars in cost. you could have just bought them policies or dropped them all into Medcaid for far less money.

>
> > It's an expensive, convoluted mess to support
> only
> > a small portion of the population.
> It's not meant to support anybody. It's meant to
> move us closer toward universal coverage while
> streamlining healthcare record-keeping, making
> best practices more widely known and followed, and
> incentivizing new and more efficient means,
> standards, and locations of treatment.
>

Well, at least you admit it now after repeated denials from your side. Thanks.

> The simple facts here are that the US way overpaid
> for its healthcare under the old system while
> receiving well worse than average overall care.
> The status quo was very bad, and the near-term
> future was even worse. Everyone should be glad
> that we are finally off that track and onto a
> different and far more sensible one.

You mean like the UK's which was often held up as the standard and now is beginning to fall down under the weight of cost? Which are tiny relative to ours to begin with.

Posted by: The Black President ()
Date: January 22, 2015 11:20PM

All the Dems/Libs lamenting Obama can't get help from anywhere "because he is black" miss the big picture....

For the next 20 years, Americans are going to say, "We tried a black President. It didn't work out."

Posted by: Obama's Legacy ()
Date: January 22, 2015 11:25PM

Obama controlled both houses of Congress for the first two years of his Presidency. Could have pushed any agenda he wanted. You see what he chose.

For the next four years he had to work with a divided Congress to pass his agenda. That didn't work so well.

And for his last two years he will work with a Congress controlled by the ones he shit on during the first six years.

Does anyone believe he will accomplish anything? Except for Executive actions, which will expire at the end of his term.

Posted by: Its The Truth ()
Date: January 22, 2015 11:27PM

You don't support this! Or That Tax Raise!

Your haters, according to Democrats.

Cheese is Firmly On My Cracker. Asshole House Troll lost his some time back.

Hurray For The New GOP Gov. Hogan in Maryland and his beautiful Korean Wife Yumi!

+100

Posted by: Not His Fault ()
Date: January 23, 2015 12:37AM

You losers try to blame everything on the President when it's actually bad staff work behind most of the problems:

White House Chief of Staff Denis McDonough has admitted it was his decision not to send the President or any high-ranking administration official to Paris two weeks ago.

Former Secretary of Veterans Affairs Eric Shinseki admitted he was responsible for the VA scandal, and resigned.

Former Secretary of Health and Human Services Kathleen Sebelius admitted the healthcare.gov rollout was her fault, and resigned.

Outgoing Secretary of Defense Chuck Hagel was responsible for treating ISIS as a JV team, and is now leaving.

Former White House Counsel Kathryn Ruemmler hid the details of the Benghazi attack and IRS scandals from the President, giving him plausible deniability.

All these people took responsibility for their failures, which is the mark of a great presidency.

Posted by: Libtardz!!! ()
Date: January 23, 2015 12:47AM

^^^^^^^^^^^^Libtardz

Lolz!
Attachments:
MotivationalPosterObamaSupportersSheep.jpg

Posted by: dumbass libturdz ()
Date: January 23, 2015 06:15AM

4FUD6 Wrote:
> KEMNU Wrote:
> -----
> > You missed this part:
> >
> > "A survey of people with private non-group
> plans
> > after open enrollment found that nearly six in
> ten
> > (57 percent) of those with Marketplace coverage
> > were uninsured prior to purchasing their
> current
> > plan."
> >
> > So adjust your number to account for the 43%
> who
> > already were insured, the 8 million who were
> added
> > to Medicaid versus 'Obamacare,' and the 20% of
> > uninsured who are illegals. Significantly less
> > impact and especially small relative to the
> cost
> > and other complications imposed on the rest of
> the
> > population.
>
> Dude, it doesn't matter how you try to slice and
> dice this, the 41 million uninsured number is from
> 2013, before the exchange systems opened. You
> might also want to note that Medicaid expansion is
> a part of PPACA, and that people whining tend to
> be individual market free-rider wannabes whose
> cheap, thin under-insurance policies are not legal
> any more.
>
> > It's an expensive, convoluted mess to support
> only
> > a small portion of the population.
>
> It's not meant to support anybody. It's meant to
> move us closer toward universal coverage while
> streamlining healthcare record-keeping, making
> best practices more widely known and followed, and
> incentivizing new and more efficient means,
> standards, and locations of treatment.
>
> The simple facts here are that the US way overpaid
> for its healthcare under the old system while
> receiving well worse than average overall care.
> The status quo was very bad, and the near-term
> future was even worse. Everyone should be glad
> that we are finally off that track and onto a
> different and far more sensible one.

Can you not tell a difference between 2015 and 2013? In 2013 17.3% were uninsured, that's 55 million, now were at 41 million. This is all from lib media. You are clearly a walking dumbass libturd.

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 23, 2015 06:22AM

Won both of them...
Attachments:
obama wink.gif

Posted by: Republitardz!!! ()
Date: January 23, 2015 07:13AM

Libtardz!!! Wrote:
> ^^^^^^^^^^^^Libtardz
>
> Lolz!

I fixed your little poster for you. Even fixed the grammatical error. You're welcome.
Attachments:
FoxnewsSheep.jpg

Posted by: difference ()
Date: January 23, 2015 07:18AM

The great thing is that we are all saying how crappy our president is today when the stock market is at record highs, Employment is way down, Deficit way down and we are withdrawing from wars. In the past under Bush we were complaining how crappy our president was because the financial system collapsed, we were attacked on our own soil, we invaded and went to war with the wrong country, unemployment skyrocketed while stocks plunged and the tax payers had to pay billions so that the financial industry could keep their multi-million dollar salaries and bonuses after running a scam on mortgages.

I like this change...

Posted by: urine idiot ()
Date: January 23, 2015 07:35AM

difference Wrote:
> The great thing is that we are all saying how
> crappy our president is today when the stock
> market is at record highs, Employment is way down,
> Deficit way down and we are withdrawing from wars.
> In the past under Bush we were complaining how
> crappy our president was because the financial
> system collapsed, we were attacked on our own
> soil, we invaded and went to war with the wrong
> country, unemployment skyrocketed while stocks
> plunged and the tax payers had to pay billions so
> that the financial industry could keep their
> multi-million dollar salaries and bonuses after
> running a scam on mortgages.
>
> I like this change...

Amazing the DIFFERENCE a democrat controlled congress vs. a republican controlled congress makes, isn't it?

Posted by: Gerrymanderer2 ()
Date: January 23, 2015 08:11AM

It is amazing what the Democrats accomplished in two years of complete control. All of their economic response has shown to be exactly what the economy needed in contrast to the Republican austerity route Europe took.

They're adopting the Democratic American playbook now in Europe. A little late.

Posted by: NUxpM ()
Date: January 23, 2015 11:42AM

FActs: GOP is great if you are anti-choice and pro assault weapon without background checks. Otherwise they are pretty much not good for anything other than wrecking the economy and turning citizens against each other.

Date: January 23, 2015 12:05PM

dumbass libturdz Wrote:
> Can you not tell a difference between 2015 and
> 2013? In 2013 17.3% were uninsured, that's 55
> million, now were at 41 million. This is all from
> lib media. You are clearly a walking dumbass
> libturd.

Just admit that you're a right-wing moron who got in way over his head and be done with it. You had nothing at all to begin with, and you certainly have nothing at all left.

Posted by: urine idiot ()
Date: January 23, 2015 04:21PM

Gerrymanderer2 Wrote:
> It is amazing what the Democrats accomplished in
> two years of complete control. All of their
> economic response has shown to be exactly what the
> economy needed in contrast to the Republican
> austerity route Europe took.
>
> They're adopting the Democratic American playbook
> now in Europe. A little late.

They couldn't even put together a budget you idiot. That is abdicating their constitutional responsibility.

You are the dumbest mother fucker on earth.

Date: January 23, 2015 08:46PM

Gerry is ready for Valerie, They grew up in the same country, a country that hates Jews.

Date: January 24, 2015 11:56AM

Obstructionists Wrote:
> Keystone pipeline.
> IRS scandal.
>
> Oops, that's two.

Oops, that's oh-for-two.

In what will come as news to you, Phase-1, Phase-2, and Phase-3a of the Keystone Pipeline are all open and operating. Phase-3b (the Houston Lateral) was approved by Obama and work began on it in 2013. It should be done sometime this summer. What you no doubt meant to refer to but didn't was the very different Keystone XL Pipeline, an export-oriented project proposed pretty much only because TransCanada would prefer not to have to build a pipeline across the Canadian Rockies to the coast of British Columbia. They may be stuck there though, as there simply are not enough identifiable benefits to the US to overcome the quite legitimate risks and harms that the pipeline and its construction would introduce. It is not likely that the XL will ever be built.

The IRS "scandal" was meanwhile an engineered bit of propaganda fluff and poppycock. At its heart, it is an attempt to intimidate the IRS in performance of its duties to review the activities of 501(c)(4)'s, a vehicle that right-wing funders have made regular and massive use of in the wake of the decision in Citizens United v FEC in bypassing laws and limits concerning the feeding of funds into partisan Super-PAC's. The fox is in fact in the hen-house here and is complaining that the dog is trying to chase him away.

Date: January 24, 2015 12:18PM

mbHpe Wrote:
> zuh, 'Dude' it's not made much of any difference.

Further proof of what a dumbshit you are.

> Especially given the cost.

The costs are all PAID for. So unlike Medicare Part-D or any of Bush's war-making. PPACA ic fact helps reduce budget deficits over time.

> Well, at least you admit it now after repeated
> denials from your side. Thanks.

Intelligent people do not have "sides". It's just the most depressingly stupid people in society who think in such Al Bundy-like, high school football terms.

> You mean like the UK's which was often held up as
> the standard and now is beginning to fall down
> under the weight of cost? Which are tiny relative
> to ours to begin with.

LOL! No, dumbass. The UK and Canada each have a actual national health care service, which is why pathetic dumbshits like you always choose one or the other of those to illustrate your pathetically inept points and arguments. There are of course many other models to choose from, but you all are afraid of every single one. And in fairness, it should be noted that the UK and Canada seem to have health service problems only when they blunder into electing idiot, can't run anything, conservative governments.

Date: January 24, 2015 12:48PM

The Black President Wrote:
> All the Dems/Libs lamenting Obama can't get help
> from anywhere "because he is black" miss the big
> picture....

It's all about the "little picture", Leroy. Given how much racial hatred has always emanated from the right, racism is the default explanation for your visceral hatred of everything even remotely connected to Obama. The fact that you can't intelligently articulate any alternative to the default hypothesis confirms the default. To wit, you all are just a bunch of racist dumbshits.

> For the next 20 years, Americans are going to say,
> "We tried a black President. It didn't work out."

Yeah, the polio guy didn't work out either. Idiot.

Date: January 24, 2015 01:32PM

urine idiot Wrote:
> They couldn't even put together a budget you
> idiot. That is abdicating their constitutional
> responsibility.

LOL! The Budget is prepared by the President and submitted to Congress. There is nothing in the Constitution about this. It's covered instead in the Budget and Accounting Act of 1921, as amended.

> You are the dumbest mother fucker on earth.

Not sure you're in a position to be talking.

Date: January 24, 2015 09:43PM

Gerry hates bacon more than white people.

Posted by: Ya He is ()
Date: January 24, 2015 10:02PM

>Not sure you're in a position to be talking.

He's right Your wrong "Worlds Greatest Economist" in your own mind.

Read Asshole and Weep of the truth.

>They couldn't even put together a budget you idiot. That is abdicating their constitutional responsibility.

Thanks Obama and Harry Reid for your support.

Posted by: I Have BhO ()
Date: January 24, 2015 10:30PM

Right off the cliff...
Attachments:
Obama-Forward.jpg

Posted by: Over the cliff ()
Date: January 25, 2015 12:23AM

> It is not likely that the XL will ever be built.

>
> The IRS "scandal" was meanwhile an engineered bit
> of propaganda fluff and poppycock.

"Dumbshits with amnesia" may just be the stupidest poster ever to visit Fairfax Underground.

Even Gerry's regurgitated talking points don't go this far. Do you make this shit up? Or are there actual people with half-brains who write it for you to repeat?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.