HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reston IT CEO, Donald Pyle of ScienceLogic Missing Mansion Fire in Annapolis
Posted by: Smokey Croaker ()
Date: January 20, 2015 04:43PM

Wondering if this will be another the IT exec went crazy and shot his family then himself? Bets? Strange the can't confirm number dead?

http://patch.com/virginia/reston/school-reston-it-execs-four-grandchildren-dead-mansion-fire-0?utm_source=alert-breakingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_term=police%20%26%20fire&utm_campaign=alert

Relatives of six family members unaccounted for after a $4.2 Annapolis mansion was destroyed by fire believe they were inside at the time of the blaze, authorities said Tuesday.

Capt. Russ Davies, a spokesman for the Anne Arundel County Fire Department, declined to give more details about what relatives of homeowner Donald Pyle said.

The massive blaze kept firefighters out of the house to search for victims Monday, as floors and ceilings collapsed. Davies said a search for victims will likely start Wednesday once water has been pumped out of the home’s basement and the skeletal structure is stabilized.

Capt. Robert Howard said, “The people are missing and unaccounted for. We do not declare anyone deceased until we have recovered evidence,” he said, reports WTOP.

Special Agent David Cheplak with the ATF’s Baltimore field office, told the Associated Press there was no evidence of foul play at this time.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reston IT CEO, Donald Pyle of ScienceLogic Missing Mansion Fire in Annapolis
Posted by: Fire down below ()
Date: January 20, 2015 04:55PM

If it was intentional, and the grandkids were among the victims, the fire may have been a cover up and evidence destruction for some other crime, like pedo allegations about to go public.

Of course it could also have been an Rx psych drug side effect, or a religious nutjob gone off the deep end.

Or just a terrible, accidental fire...

Wait for the officials.

Re: Reston IT CEO, Donald Pyle of ScienceLogic Missing Mansion Fire in Annapolis
Posted by: Sonny Drysdale ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:03PM

I think I found him.
Attachments:
DENVER-PYLE--1-.jpg

Posted by: Speculation Will Run Wild ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:05PM

The Big Question?

How come this 16000 sq ft mansion burned to the ground. Even if it were a fire that started by accident you would think it would not have done this much damage as the house was sprawling not all in one spot. It looks like arson for the whole enchilada to torch

In any event no ones been found so the mystery will wait till the FD & PD learns more.

Posted by: Strange ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:08PM

It would be interesting to know the finances involved. These are the types of fires where we find out later the guy was millions in debt or had been indicted.

Posted by: Smokey Bear ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:09PM

This fire was too big, too hot, too fast to be anything other than arson. The whole 16,000 sqft. house is cooked, and all of the debris is now in the basement because the roof and floors burnt through and collapsed.

Posted by: Comp Profile ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:12PM

ScienceLogic delivers the next generation IT monitoring platform for the network of everything. Over 15,000 global Service Providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic every day to significantly enhance their IT operations. With complete Hybrid IT monitoring, total Amazon Web Services (AWS) visibility, and over 1,000 dynamic management Apps included in the platform, our customers are able to intelligently maximize efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. We deliver the scale, security, automation, and resiliency necessary to simplify the ever-expanding task of managing IT resources, services, and applications that are in constant motion.

Posted by: Overtly Liberal Logic ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:27PM

As a card carrying Liberal, I note that he and his family had more money than me. Therefore, I have no empathy for them.

Posted by: Silver Line Rider ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:35PM

A guy with that much money making a two hour daily commute to Reston? Not likely. Surely there must be a Reston condo somewhere.

Posted by: ATF? ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:47PM

Is it normal for the ATF to be involved so early in the game?

Posted by: Maryland Asked Them ()
Date: January 20, 2015 05:59PM

They are there because Maryland asked them as it is a huge fire as the Fire Marshal said like a commercial blaze because of the size and way the house was built. the ATF van had signs ATF National response Unit. They are probably some where in the DC area. There handling the fire as if it could be a crime just in case it does turn out to be one.

Posted by: Rotor Rooter in the Sky ()
Date: January 20, 2015 06:00PM

>A guy with that much money making a two hour daily commute to Reston? Not likely. Surely there must be a Reston condo somewhere.

Or a chopper pad.

Posted by: Just a Thought. ()
Date: January 20, 2015 06:02PM

This could be (and probably is) an ignorant statement, but I would have thought that a 16,000 sq ft mansion where, presumably, no expense is spared would have had an automatic sprinkler system - although I have no idea if it would have helped in that inferno.

Posted by: Customers May Wince ()
Date: January 20, 2015 06:03PM

>ScienceLogic delivers the next generation IT monitoring platform for the network of everything. Over 15,000 global Service Providers, enterprises, and government organizations rely on ScienceLogic every day to significantly enhance their IT operations. With complete Hybrid IT monitoring, total Amazon Web Services (AWS) visibility, and over 1,000 dynamic management Apps included in the platform, our customers are able to intelligently maximize efficiency, optimize operations, and ensure business continuity. We deliver the scale, security, automation, and resiliency necessary to simplify the ever-expanding task of managing IT resources, services, and applications that are in constant motion.

Reading all that and the digs did not have any sprinklers. Maybe no fire alarm either.

Posted by: History Hi WAY ()
Date: January 20, 2015 06:08PM

ATF? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Is it normal for the ATF to be involved so early
> in the game?

There is more to this story yet to be disclosed. Iremember Bradford Bishop who killed his whole family because he was in financial ruin. He then took off and was never seen again. That was back in New Jersey back in Nov of 1971.

After all was settled, and the house where the murders happened was sold, someone discovered that the house had a rare Tiffany made window that was worth $150,000.

Posted by: Southern History ()
Date: January 20, 2015 06:11PM

I read on the net that Bishop may have been killed as he walked along the road down south maybe Louisiana about 1981 and there doing a grave dig and a dna to see if its him. Bout 2 months ago. So we may be hering about Brad yet.

Posted by: Not Bishop In Alabama ()
Date: January 20, 2015 06:15PM

It was in Alabama false alarm, the person was exhumed and DNA proved he was not Bishop. The killings were in Maryland in the mid 70's.

http://www.nbcwashington.com/investigations/series/brad-bishop/FBI-Alabama-John-Doe-Is-Not-William-Bradford-Bishop-279353352.html

Posted by: c77Xk ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:45PM

Smokey Croaker Wrote:
> Wondering if this will be another the IT exec went
> crazy and shot his family then himself? Bets?
> Strange the can't confirm number dead?
>
> http://patch.com/virginia/reston/school-reston-it-
> execs-four-grandchildren-dead-mansion-fire-0?utm_s
> ource=alert-breakingnews&utm_medium=email&utm_term
> =police%20%26%20fire&utm_campaign=alert
>
> Relatives of six family members unaccounted for
> after a $4.2 Annapolis mansion was destroyed by
> fire believe they were inside at the time of the
> blaze, authorities said Tuesday.
>
> Capt. Russ Davies, a spokesman for the Anne
> Arundel County Fire Department, declined to give
> more details about what relatives of homeowner
> Donald Pyle said.
>
> The massive blaze kept firefighters out of the
> house to search for victims Monday, as floors and
> ceilings collapsed. Davies said a search for
> victims will likely start Wednesday once water has
> been pumped out of the home’s basement and the
> skeletal structure is stabilized.
>
> Capt. Robert Howard said, “The people are
> missing and unaccounted for. We do not declare
> anyone deceased until we have recovered
> evidence,” he said, reports WTOP.
>
> Special Agent David Cheplak with the ATF’s
> Baltimore field office, told the Associated Press
> there was no evidence of foul play at this time.

Wondering if this will be another the IT exec went crazy and shot his family then himself?

being set up and shot by spics (who are part of the mexican military, in that country one man owns the whole telephone company and can send agents here), blacks, wops in Leesburg, imports from NJ and such - including russians and other europeans

--------------------
with him dead, they can now fill his seat with a treasonous illegal person, an implant

all they need is access to the infrastructure (equipment). that's all that matters - is who has hands on that huge infrastrure.

not a single fucking foreigner should be near any of it or be operating any "tower"

---------------------
easily whoever controls it wins every game and is the only game in town. easly.

Posted by: VYWCC ()
Date: January 20, 2015 10:46PM

general betray u.s. always like the idea of a mexican telco in the usa

Posted by: Actual theory ()
Date: January 21, 2015 11:44AM

Carbon monoxide poisoning? Otherwise how does the whole place burn before anyone notices? I suppose maybe if they were asleep, but all 6 of them sleeping through that?

In other theories, I highly doubt he commuted daily. Most IT jobs like that can be done from home and maybe a few visits to the office and customers now and then.

Posted by: David kane ()
Date: January 21, 2015 01:30PM

Test

Posted by: DAKSTR ()
Date: January 21, 2015 01:50PM

what were the 4 grandchildren living in the grandparents home for and why have we not heard from their parents? That's your story... Why would you not get on TV and say how much you're upset and how much you loved your parents unless you're a suspect.

A house that big to go down entirely at once makes me think multiple fires were set

For no one to escape makes you think they were restrained

If it were a gas issue we'd hear about it for neighbors saftey and neighbors would also have heard an explosion

Gps on cell phones last call can pin point where the owner is verses questioning if they were out of town ... With their grandchildren ... And the school would know if the children we not intending to be in school.

They bought houses for both their children (one in Howard county)... Why did the grandchildren go to school in Annapolis ?

If it were a "hit" over infor found from cloud service company why hit the home not the office and where the cloud bunker is located ? .. Not a "contract hit"

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 01/21/2015 01:51PM by DAKSTR.

Posted by: 2 bodies found ()
Date: January 21, 2015 08:56PM

Two bodies found in debris. Probably find the others soon.

I'm betting on murder / suicide. Nothing burns itself out like that without help.

http://www.capitalgazette.com/news/for_the_record/ph-ac-cn-fire-folo-0121-20150121,0,3806694.story

Posted by: JP Richards ()
Date: January 22, 2015 08:38AM

A 16,000 SF modern home should have a sprinkler system. Also, a house of that size should have smoke alarms hard wired into the home's electrical system.

Posted by: 7ee9v ()
Date: January 22, 2015 05:13PM

i asked an old fireman, a friend of a friend at the time, about % of time spent

he said %99 false alarms by bogus electronics and employees misusing the same or reset after breakins

%1 actual fires

MORE IMPORTANTLY he said its extremly rare anyone does not leave burning building uless there was a murder attempt

we only hear about allot of dead people in fires since the bull-o-va gov got in power

according to the old fireman: likely all murders. and with that - it means the gov is helping hide it because they more than anyone would know it

Posted by: DHUEV ()
Date: January 23, 2015 12:38AM

The Pyle family is now a pyle of ashes, it appears.

Posted by: kVmDx ()
Date: January 23, 2015 03:56PM

was robbed and killed by mexican maid service who set the house on fire to cover up the crime

Posted by: David Kane ()
Date: January 23, 2015 04:16PM

Dude? Seriously? Check yourself pal.

Date: January 23, 2015 04:35PM

So the theory is they returned home from dinner with the grand kids to a break in or the cleaning service cleaning the place out. They are tied up, house burnt down because they must die as they saw the faces of the robbers. Guessing they couldn't bring theirselves to just killing the two adults and four kids but could burn them to death which is a fine line. I think that's not all that crazy ... Not sure where the Mexican thing comes to play. Being that there is only one way in and out of child's point rd I would think video from neighboring homes and the commercial intersection to depart the neighborhood will have all the traffic in and out. It's a solvable crime if it was a crime. High level of certainty it was a crime/murder. Bomb dogs will determine if fire was started with fuel

You can also check the GPS records on the cell phones of all the house working vendors (if they made or received a call) and it shows time and location of the cell phone during that transmittal.

My suspicion is on the top secret nature of ScienceLogic cloud company he started at in October ... Maybe he viewed something he shouldn't of seen?

The parents of the kids are clean if greed was a motive. No one would kill their kids to get the money from the step father in law

Again, solvable crime

Date: January 23, 2015 04:37PM

Could the type set be any worse on this site?

Darken it up guys !

Date: January 23, 2015 04:42PM

DHUEV Wrote:
> The Pyle family is now a pyle of ashes, it
> appears.

This is the remark I'm saying "check yourself" to

Posted by: 5 Bodys Now Found ()
Date: January 23, 2015 05:28PM

http://www.wbaltv.com/news/excavating-begins-after-annapolis-mansion-fire/30844156

It will take weeks to ID those they have found. I though there was a mistake with the childrens last name. All of them had the last name of Boone. But one mother was said to have 2 of the children not 4 and her name was Boone. Sandy Pyle had been married before and her 1st husband was named Boone. She had two sons with him and they had 2 children each her grandchildren.

I sure hope the find the 6th person. If its the "Grandfather" thats missing
you know what people will be saying. Brad Bishops name has already been mentioned here. We will see in the next day or two.

And I hope the cause of the fire is a positive ID and Im sure they will find it out.

My prayers go to the childrens families.

Date: January 23, 2015 06:26PM

5 Bodys Now Found Wrote:
> http://www.wbaltv.com/news/excavating-begins-after
> -annapolis-mansion-fire/30844156
>
> It will take weeks to ID those they have found. I
> though there was a mistake with the childrens last
> name. All of them had the last name of Boone. But
> one mother was said to have 2 of the children not
> 4 and her name was Boone. Sandy Pyle had been
> married before and her 1st husband was named
> Boone. She had two sons with him and they had 2
> children each her grandchildren.
>
> I sure hope the find the 6th person. If its the
> "Grandfather" thats missing
> you know what people will be saying. Brad Bishops
> name has already been mentioned here. We will see
> in the next day or two.
>
> And I hope the cause of the fire is a positive ID
> and Im sure they will find it out.
>
> My prayers go to the childrens families.

Correct -- two kids from each of the two step children... One of the two kids parents has an infant at home with them

They'll know much sooner then weeks but days with dental records

The more I think about it the more it was a break in and they walked in after they returned from dinner ... Likely after the dinner/show in anarundle mills ... 7:30... A few hours testrainyhg and steerling what ever is in a safe that Likely had... No 911 calls because they were retrained ... Upon exit they torched the place and were already on rt. 50 by the time the fire department is alerted

No question in my mind they will be caught and they have footage of the suspect already

Sometimes you must sit and wait to get additional incriminating evidence as you have the criminals under survslience because they could lead you to a larger criminal that could have motive

The ADD NEWS watcher is the least the investigators could be concerned with and even be using the media to relax the criminals

I can't read what I'm typing on this iPhone ( horrible Website typeface) so I could have some huge spelling errors and I apoligize

What a stupid bunch of crooks ... Simply no possible way they won't be caught ... It's too easy to track that roads activity which makes you think it amatures

People launch political careers over such public cases like this if they solve the crime.

One more body left and the'll find the person ... It's not a kidnapping or corporate rated ... It's two bit burglars that were watch the place to know they left for dinner and were all out of the house. Amazing a house that big didn't have a full time house keeper - yard guy to take care of all the little things ...boats ... Boat house ... Fixing stuff... Grounds etc ... Just 2 people in that big ol house and when the husband is gone sure all by herself .. A little odd

Posted by: GhostRider ()
Date: January 23, 2015 10:05PM

Concerning the fire at 936 Childs Point Rd. Annapolis Md., I have a theory that I believe explains the methodology of the perpetrators. I believe that a hit squad of three(3) to five(5) men came to the premises via aquatic means of transportation. Why a boat? Given that the house sits on a peninsula with only one main road for ingress and egress and the fact that the residence has its own dock, capable of handling a vessel up to a 45’ in length, with a 3.5’ to 4’ draft, makes an amphibious infiltration to the property most plausible.

An approach from the see has various advantageous. Firstly, had the operation gone awry, the retreat would have been to the sea, as opposed to inland. An aquatic escape would provide any natural barrier to any pursuit by law enforcement. And even if an aerial pursuit would have been requested, such would have taken precious minutes to assemble, thereby giving the assailants ample time to escape to a complicated bay inlet system that would have provided a host of escape routs and hiding places. Also, by avoiding a terrestrial ingress/egress to the property, the perpetrators would avoid any observation by potential witnesses who may have been awake at odd hours or coming home early in the morning. Not only do you avoid witnesses with an aquatic approach, you also avoid tag-reading traffic cameras that are mounted on traffic lights that feed tag information to computers that could store such information for later processing. Finally, even if a boat were spotted leaving the area, 90% to 95% of all recreational boats are white in color, thus allowing the culprits to disappear in a sea of white boats at many of the available harbors and inlets surrounding the area.

To pull of such an infiltration, at least two unique pieces of technology would be needed. One, a FLIR (Forward Looking InfraRed) system and two, a state-of-the-art chart plotter, such as the Raymarine Series E system, with Navionic Cartograpy, raster navigational charts, and water vector charts.

Investigation: If I were looking into to this matter, I would contact FLIR (http://www.flir.com/marine/content/?id=66311) and inquire into the purchase of all hand-held thermal cameras, as well as fixed-mount thermal cameras in the last nine(9) months. These FLIR systems are very expensive, and only serious/determined boaters would purchase such for nighttime boating. I would also contact Garmin (https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-water/chartplotters/cOnTheWater-cChartplotters-p1.html) and Raymarine (http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=4954) (a subsidiary of FLIR) and see if any purchase of sophisticated chart plotters were made in the last nine(9)months as well. In order to be afforded accurate navigation, particularly at night, such a piece of equipment would be a must. In this same vein, I would try to ascertain if there were any boat leases/rental that possessed the fixed-mount FLIR system. An interesting point would be to see if an individual ordered both a FLIR system and a chart plotter at about the same time.

Folks, this wasn’t a bunch of amateurs trying to lift a flat screen and things simply went sideways. There are bigger forces at work here. This guy was COO of a company that had big government contracts to monitor networks of major government agencies.

Date: January 23, 2015 11:59PM

GhostRider Wrote:
> Concerning the fire at 936 Childs Point Rd.
> Annapolis Md., I have a theory that I believe
> explains the methodology of the perpetrators. I
> believe that a hit squad of three(3) to five(5)
> men came to the premises via aquatic means of
> transportation. Why a boat? Given that the house
> sits on a peninsula with only one main road for
> ingress and egress and the fact that the residence
> has its own dock, capable of handling a vessel up
> to a 45’ in length, with a 3.5’ to 4’ draft,
> makes an amphibious infiltration to the property
> most plausible.
>
> An approach from the see has various advantageous.
> Firstly, had the operation gone awry, the retreat
> would have been to the sea, as opposed to inland.
> An aquatic escape would provide any natural
> barrier to any pursuit by law enforcement. And
> even if an aerial pursuit would have been
> requested, such would have taken precious minutes
> to assemble, thereby giving the assailants ample
> time to escape to a complicated bay inlet system
> that would have provided a host of escape routs
> and hiding places. Also, by avoiding a terrestrial
> ingress/egress to the property, the perpetrators
> would avoid any observation by potential witnesses
> who may have been awake at odd hours or coming
> home early in the morning. Not only do you avoid
> witnesses with an aquatic approach, you also avoid
> tag-reading traffic cameras that are mounted on
> traffic lights that feed tag information to
> computers that could store such information for
> later processing. Finally, even if a boat were
> spotted leaving the area, 90% to 95% of all
> recreational boats are white in color, thus
> allowing the culprits to disappear in a sea of
> white boats at many of the available harbors and
> inlets surrounding the area.
>
> To pull of such an infiltration, at least two
> unique pieces of technology would be needed. One,
> a FLIR (Forward Looking InfraRed) system and two,
> a state-of-the-art chart plotter, such as the
> Raymarine Series E system, with Navionic
> Cartograpy, raster navigational charts, and water
> vector charts.
>
> Investigation: If I were looking into to this
> matter, I would contact FLIR
> (http://www.flir.com/marine/content/?id=66311) and
> inquire into the purchase of all hand-held thermal
> cameras, as well as fixed-mount thermal cameras in
> the last nine(9) months. These FLIR systems are
> very expensive, and only serious/determined
> boaters would purchase such for nighttime boating.
> I would also contact Garmin
> (https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-water/char
> tplotters/cOnTheWater-cChartplotters-p1.html) and
> Raymarine (http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=4954)
> (a subsidiary of FLIR) and see if any purchase of
> sophisticated chart plotters were made in the last
> nine(9)months as well. In order to be afforded
> accurate navigation, particularly at night, such a
> piece of equipment would be a must. In this same
> vein, I would try to ascertain if there were any
> boat leases/rental that possessed the fixed-mount
> FLIR system. An interesting point would be to see
> if an individual ordered both a FLIR system and a
> chart plotter at about the same time.
>
> Folks, this wasn’t a bunch of amateurs trying to
> lift a flat screen and things simply went
> sideways. There are bigger forces at work here.
> This guy was COO of a company that had big
> government contracts to monitor networks of major
> government agencies.

Very good analysis except for the one flaw. If the company is aware of proprietary information would you not back up to another cloud service and blow the server bunker and office building too? The confidental information is still out there at the company. This would open the prospects of players to an international stage and Annapolis and ATF would be in way over there heads if this is the case.

Good opinion going areas I would be lost to figure out the clues to leave a trail. Murdering innocent little children and wife would be a level of corporate espionage beyond grasp for me to fathom. Pieces of that story will be supported with chemicals that started the fire and how the family was restrained if evedent to analyze. No word on natural gas leaks etc or explosions from neighbors reports so it must have been a man made fire at various locations and a quick exit before noticed. However a thief may be a their but not a killer of children. Your theory sounds more plausible due to the hanus nature of the full act of murder. You're right, you don't kill kids for flat screens or cash and jewelry in a safe. Top secret matters require full collateral damage and exit with no clues left behind. Review of the safe (if there is one), jewlery and any camara footage on the exit path would verify and elminate the amature theory. However, real pros would send in and out a straw vehicle and take cash and jewelry to create a head fake while the others exited by water the same way the came in unnoticed. Billion dollar companies make many enemies and this sector is like playing with gangsters or the Black Market.

Posted by: I know, right?!? ()
Date: January 24, 2015 01:08AM

The 1980 explosion of Mt. St. Helens was staged by the incoming Ronald Reagan administration just to kill Harry Randall Truman, who was the animal trainer for no other than that famous monkey, Bonzo.

Coincidence, I think not.

Posted by: Brian R. McCaughrin ()
Date: January 24, 2015 01:12AM

Good Evening: This is very sad events being played out, my prayers are with all the family members here. You don't bring in the ATF in less some think just doesnt fit. The Annapolis Fire Dept knew that and made excellent call. I agreed with few of you that this fire was intentional, and I would not be surprise if it turn out to be murder. Some type of chemical was sprayed in the mansion when Grandparent and The 4 Grand children were out of the home on Sunday. The fire dept said they were their at location within 2 minutes and the mansion that caught fire at 03:30am already was fully advanced, and that had to be set by someone covering their tracks quickly. Their was another mansion fire in Tampa on Wednesday of same week of the mansion in Annapolis, Maryland, and that killed 2 adult, and 2 children and mansion of 5,500 square feet and built in 2005, and it been noted Family was a murder with injury chest high with each and found fire works thought out the home, Sadly, The Cambell Family were killed in their sleep before the fire started at 05:30am, I am woundering if this is what happen to 6 people in Annapolis...I belive Donald Pyle saw some think he as not suppose to or found somehtink that was not right...eather way this is not ordinary fire...When was the last time anyone talked to Donald or his wife or the kids???

Posted by: Dkane@kanerealesate.com ()
Date: January 24, 2015 01:36AM

David kane Wrote:
> DHUEV Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The Pyle family is now a pyle of ashes, it
> > appears.
>
> This is the remark I'm saying "check yourself" to

hey Dkane@kanerealesate.com go fuck yourself you cunt

this is not the place to try any RIP shit

now we have a bunch of wannabe detectives and tinfoil hat wearing fucks slobbering over the death of people no one gives a shit about on this site

so david kane, go eat your usual cock sandwich and sftu

how many gay porn sites would you like your email to be signed up to? it will be filled with hundreds of emails daily from these wonderful sites

Posted by: Tin Foil Hat Detective ()
Date: January 24, 2015 10:22AM

I wonder if DNR in Maryland has checked to see how many boats Pyle had and if one like a crabbing skiff is missing. Or robbers could have come in via canoe The place is nothing but waterfront all over. That said to be a crime of opportunity the robbers would have had to known that they had left, to hide and get in when they returned.And they would have had to have some inside info on the people. Maybe they thought the Pyles had a safe loaded with cash inside, just like the Clutter family was thought to have had as Truman Capote
told after interviewing the confessed killers in his book "In Cold Blood".

Posted by: Fire Kills ()
Date: January 24, 2015 11:35AM

Shit catches on fire and people die sometimes. Why the fuck is this a mystery to you idiots?

The only stupid conspiracy theory not included is Gerry2 blaming the Jews.

Posted by: So Get Lost Punk ()
Date: January 24, 2015 12:14PM

Wild speculation is what we do here, Now beat it kid and STFU.

Now If Pyle had a AR-15 with night vision and a 9mm with 17 round mags and laser sights they may all be still alive. And he could have afforded them along with a couple of trips to Gunsite and a life membership to the NRA range.. I pity the fools with money who dont spend it well.

Posted by: GhostRider ()
Date: January 24, 2015 02:28PM

Mr. Kane,

The point I was trying to make in my supposition is that this appears to be the work of a foreign power. You see people are looking at this incident from a very provincial perspective, i.e. hispanic thieves connected to a maid service, etc. People need to think bigger - My guess would be the North Koreans by proxy; revenge for U.S. sanctions placed on North Korea in reprisal for the Sony hack.

While this theory might be attenuated, no evidence announced to date discredits it.

GhostRider

Posted by: LOLer ()
Date: January 24, 2015 07:32PM

GhostRider Wrote:
> Mr. Kane,
>
> The point I was trying to make in my supposition
> is that this appears to be the work of a foreign
> power. You see people are looking at this incident
> from a very provincial perspective, i.e. hispanic
> thieves connected to a maid service, etc. People
> need to think bigger - My guess would be the North
> Koreans by proxy; revenge for U.S. sanctions
> placed on North Korea in reprisal for the Sony
> hack.
>
> While this theory might be attenuated, no evidence
> announced to date discredits it.
>
> GhostRider

Now that's the way to tell your conspiracy theory. Go big or go home.

Posted by: tea party brain power ()
Date: January 24, 2015 08:39PM

This CEO is very mysterious. He's got loads of money but doesn't have children of his own, and married an older woman. Any normal man with that much money would be married to teenage lingerie models. He obviously was hiding something.

Posted by: Brian R. McCaughrin ()
Date: January 25, 2015 12:45AM

Hi Tea power brain power:

You hit that right on that nail. All so the fact that Donald dated this woman for 5 years, that long time to date someone before marrying them. He had the best of both words. Somebody else made a comment that only 2 people lived in this massive 16,366 square foot home????? and Yet their are no children in this marrage why??? They had the time to have kids since 1986..that is very odd..

One other thing that puzzle me...In earlier reports is was stated the front steel security gate with coded gate opener at the gate was always open?, WHY???and Yet their are 2 sign posted at that same gate that say: Monitoring camara's on property, and Attack dogs on the property, if that is true, then why were the gate open??? That is security breach and for a guy like Donald who has 3 companies operating on the property you think to keep the gate closed, and with only 2 people living on the property all the time, when they could had security personal 24 hours a day.

Sadly, The "Smart House" didn't do it job in safe guarding the 5 people in the house, I assume when the blaze was set, fire knock out blearing sound of smoke alarm quick and smoke and heat did them in...if you see from any photos electric to the mansion was already off.

I had a fire 2 years also and my ADT alarm system failed, as the house and garage was hit by 38,000 volts from broken power line that fell on wood fence, jump to metal fence foot away from the house and the house stood and electric surge followed down the side of the house to another fence, and traveled 80 feet to the garage with those lite remained on, till the garage burned down.
I was in the house at the time, Detroit Edison said in 75 years No one has ever lived through that, and your home should of been blown up..

Posted by: One Missing ()
Date: January 25, 2015 01:17AM

The news tonight said the have accounted for all bodies except one. Humm....

Posted by: Bobo Knows ()
Date: January 25, 2015 08:51AM

I heard from someone I know that works in that area in Annapolis that Bigfoot was flying his UFO and crash landed into the house. But its being covered up by the CIA and the ATF. So, you have to ask yourself - why was the house built in Annapolis in the first place?

Posted by: Rockers ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:18AM

7ee9v Wrote:
>

> i asked an old fireman, a friend of a friend at
> the time, about % of time spent
>
> he said %99 false alarms by bogus electronics and
> employees misusing the same or reset after
> breakins
>
> %1 actual fires
>

>

> MORE IMPORTANTLY he said its extremly rare anyone
> does not leave burning building uless there was a
> murder attempt
>

>
> we only hear about allot of dead people in fires
> since the bull-o-va gov got in power
>
> according to the old fireman: likely all murders.
> and with that - it means the gov is helping hide
> it because they more than anyone would know it

What? Are you looney?

Posted by: 6Fphh ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:55AM

Smokey Croaker Wrote:
> Wondering if this will be another the IT exec went
> crazy and shot his family then himself? Bets?
> Strange the can't confirm number dead?

ABOLUTELY IMPOSSIBLE 6 PEOPLE do not realize house is on fire (noting mansions have fire alarms) and are trapped

no way. definitely the spanish maids did a "little overthrow"

Posted by: WynF9 ()
Date: January 25, 2015 09:59AM

> The massive blaze kept firefighters out of the
> house to search for victims Monday, as floors and
> ceilings collapsed. Davies said a search for
> victims will likely start Wednesday once water has
> been pumped out of the home’s basement and the
> skeletal structure is stabilized.

every blaze starts as a small fire

every home has strategic fire stops which retards the spread of flame from one floor to another

fairfax firefighters usually let a house continue to burn to make demolition easier, if when they get there enough of the home is on fire that it appears rebuilding the home will be necessary reguardless

Posted by: It Happened in The Free State ()
Date: January 25, 2015 10:58AM

In the "False Hope Gun Free Zone" of Maryland. He could not have got a CCW permit if he wanted one.

As a multi millionaire with expensive and visible assets. His best chance to defend himself and his family was here http://www.gunsite.com/ but he traded that for False Hope.

In The Free State of Maryland.

Posted by: cFVUb ()
Date: January 25, 2015 11:20PM

A big house for sure, but a week later and the 6th body hasn't been found? The intangible points of the whole thing are are starting to add up.

The "feds" (ATF, etc.) were quickly involved , seemingly appropriate given the severity/size of the fire. But one has to wonder.

The lack of information by authorities at this point leads to speculation of a horrific alternative.

I hope I am wrong.

Posted by: Paulthe5th ()
Date: January 25, 2015 11:51PM

cFVUb Wrote:
> A big house for sure, but a week later and the 6th
> body hasn't been found? The intangible points of
> the whole thing are are starting to add up.
>
> The "feds" (ATF, etc.) were quickly involved ,
> seemingly appropriate given the severity/size of
> the fire. But one has to wonder.
>
> The lack of information by authorities at this
> point leads to speculation of a horrific
> alternative.
>
> I hope I am wrong.

My brain doesn't go there. What horrific outcome are you speculating?

Posted by: Dont Say It. ()
Date: January 26, 2015 12:21AM

>I sure hope the find the 6th person. If its the "Grandfather" thats missing
you know what people will be saying. Brad Bishops name has already been mentioned here. We will see in the next day or two.

Maybe they were thinking of this . But I dont think so. I think the 6th just has not been found yet. I hope thats how it turns out.

Posted by: Refugee ()
Date: January 26, 2015 08:38AM

This is horrific but definitely suspicious. It was a huge mansion with 3 floors that collapsed but you do think they'd have found them all now it has been a week. I am very interested in what comes of this. Seems hard to believe that no one called 911 after hearing the alarms. The only reason fire dept came was Bc of an adt alarm.

Posted by: Beeyonsey ()
Date: January 26, 2015 09:07AM

Brad Bishop had a lot of ways to sneak around. He was a foreign service agent and also had a weeks head start ahead of the cops. It was also a lot harder to track someone back then. It is very weird all the bodies haven't been found though.

Posted by: Sounds Fishy ()
Date: January 26, 2015 10:00AM

It's been a week and they found all the bodies but one?
The fire was started at 3am in the morning?
6 people and nobody got out in that big of a mansion? Fire alarms had to have sounded.

This is sounding very fishy...

Posted by: CJb7t ()
Date: January 26, 2015 11:16AM

kVmDx Wrote:
> was robbed and killed by mexican maid service who
> set the house on fire to cover up the crime. who
> where instructed to do so by a s. american army general
> who lives in the area

^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^

Posted by: YessireeBob ()
Date: January 26, 2015 12:13PM

United States Marine Field McConnell has linked a murder-for-hire arson service allegedly run out of Serco’s Reston HQ to the Airbus (Cassidian) mobile radios apparently used to trigger the incendiary fires which silenced ScienceLogic COO Don Pyle and may have stopped his company's surveillance of Black Hand* communications with the Oval Office.

Posted by: They Just Found The 6th Victum ()
Date: January 26, 2015 04:23PM

Posted by: See, told you Dumb asses ()
Date: January 26, 2015 07:55PM

See, no conspiracy or nefarious doings. Just a house fire. You stupid fucking losers that see a conspiracy in everything need to get a life.

And remember kids, fire kills.

Posted by: Greybeard ()
Date: January 26, 2015 10:23PM

See, told you Dumb asses Wrote:
> See, no conspiracy or nefarious doings. Just a
> house fire. You stupid fucking losers that see a
> conspiracy in everything need to get a life.
>
> And remember kids, fire kills.

No, no, you've got it all wrong: having watched every episode of Rescue Me and Chicago Fire, the denizens of FFU are where professional firefighters and arson investigators head to get tips on figuring out the causes of fires. They know the REAL story.

Posted by: It's Better on TV ()
Date: January 26, 2015 11:00PM

Greybeard Wrote:

>
> No, no, you've got it all wrong: having watched
> every episode of Rescue Me and Chicago Fire,

If this was TV, one of those bodies would not be of the missing family, and the missing person would be alive and well somewhere else.

If this was a movie, the accelerant would have been placed in balloons in the basement, nailed to the wooden engineered beams, with all traces destroyed in the fire. However, tiny creatures would have rebuilt it by now.

However, this is real life, and the cause will be something much simpler.

Posted by: YessireeBob ()
Date: January 27, 2015 08:34AM

If the answer is so simple, I wonder why the insurance company has hired arson investigators.

"...and as a van from Fire and Arson Investigation Consultants out of Pasadena, MD arrived.

WUSA9 can exclusively confirm the family's insurance company has hired them to investigate."

Posted by: Sounds Like Arson ()
Date: January 27, 2015 01:03PM

Not one person got out and the fire totally destroyed the house?

That is usually the mark of arson with multiple ignition sources.

Posted by: Insurance Adjuster ()
Date: January 27, 2015 01:03PM

YessireeBob Wrote:
> If the answer is so simple, I wonder why the
> insurance company has hired arson investigators.
>
> "...and as a van from Fire and Arson Investigation
> Consultants out of Pasadena, MD arrived.
>
> WUSA9 can exclusively confirm the family's
> insurance company has hired them to investigate."

Gotta work fast to figure out how to avoid paying out a dime on the multi,multi-million dollar insurance policies...

Posted by: Cameras Rolling ()
Date: January 27, 2015 06:06PM

YessireeBob Wrote:
> If the answer is so simple, I wonder why the
> insurance company has hired arson investigators.
>
> "...and as a van from Fire and Arson Investigation
> Consultants out of Pasadena, MD arrived.
>
> WUSA9 can exclusively confirm the family's
> insurance company has hired them to investigate."

A consultant walks onto a potential crime scene secured and managed by the ATF.

What happens next?

Posted by: Tommy the Tree ()
Date: January 28, 2015 01:16PM

Posted by: Tommy the Tree ()
Date: January 28, 2015 01:16PM

Posted by: Concerned Liberal ()
Date: January 28, 2015 02:26PM

x-mas trees strike again! How many innocents must die before x-mas trees are banned?!! Where is Obama on this? Why is there no waiting period before tree-huggers can buy one of these dangerous weapons! Waaaaaaahhhhh! I am liberal, HEAR ME ROAR!!!!!

Posted by: More.. ()
Date: January 28, 2015 05:38PM

The Christmas tree was located under the catwalk that connected the bedrooms to the staircase. The catwalk was up in flames. No easy exit to downstairs.

Date: January 28, 2015 06:24PM

How long were they going to leave that tree up?

Posted by: SpotOn ()
Date: January 28, 2015 06:58PM

Sounds Like Arson Wrote:
> Not one person got out and the fire totally
> destroyed the house?
>
> That is usually the mark of arson with multiple
> ignition sources.

Good job detective. You nailed it.

Posted by: CaptObvious ()
Date: January 28, 2015 06:59PM

GhostRider Wrote:
> Concerning the fire at 936 Childs Point Rd.
> Annapolis Md., I have a theory that I believe
> explains the methodology of the perpetrators. I
> believe that a hit squad of three(3) to five(5)
> men came to the premises via aquatic means of
> transportation. Why a boat? Given that the house
> sits on a peninsula with only one main road for
> ingress and egress and the fact that the residence
> has its own dock, capable of handling a vessel up
> to a 45’ in length, with a 3.5’ to 4’ draft,
> makes an amphibious infiltration to the property
> most plausible.
>
> An approach from the see has various advantageous.
> Firstly, had the operation gone awry, the retreat
> would have been to the sea, as opposed to inland.
> An aquatic escape would provide any natural
> barrier to any pursuit by law enforcement. And
> even if an aerial pursuit would have been
> requested, such would have taken precious minutes
> to assemble, thereby giving the assailants ample
> time to escape to a complicated bay inlet system
> that would have provided a host of escape routs
> and hiding places. Also, by avoiding a terrestrial
> ingress/egress to the property, the perpetrators
> would avoid any observation by potential witnesses
> who may have been awake at odd hours or coming
> home early in the morning. Not only do you avoid
> witnesses with an aquatic approach, you also avoid
> tag-reading traffic cameras that are mounted on
> traffic lights that feed tag information to
> computers that could store such information for
> later processing. Finally, even if a boat were
> spotted leaving the area, 90% to 95% of all
> recreational boats are white in color, thus
> allowing the culprits to disappear in a sea of
> white boats at many of the available harbors and
> inlets surrounding the area.
>
> To pull of such an infiltration, at least two
> unique pieces of technology would be needed. One,
> a FLIR (Forward Looking InfraRed) system and two,
> a state-of-the-art chart plotter, such as the
> Raymarine Series E system, with Navionic
> Cartograpy, raster navigational charts, and water
> vector charts.
>
> Investigation: If I were looking into to this
> matter, I would contact FLIR
> (http://www.flir.com/marine/content/?id=66311) and
> inquire into the purchase of all hand-held thermal
> cameras, as well as fixed-mount thermal cameras in
> the last nine(9) months. These FLIR systems are
> very expensive, and only serious/determined
> boaters would purchase such for nighttime boating.
> I would also contact Garmin
> (https://buy.garmin.com/en-US/US/on-the-water/char
> tplotters/cOnTheWater-cChartplotters-p1.html) and
> Raymarine (http://www.raymarine.com/view/?id=4954)
> (a subsidiary of FLIR) and see if any purchase of
> sophisticated chart plotters were made in the last
> nine(9)months as well. In order to be afforded
> accurate navigation, particularly at night, such a
> piece of equipment would be a must. In this same
> vein, I would try to ascertain if there were any
> boat leases/rental that possessed the fixed-mount
> FLIR system. An interesting point would be to see
> if an individual ordered both a FLIR system and a
> chart plotter at about the same time.
>
> Folks, this wasn’t a bunch of amateurs trying to
> lift a flat screen and things simply went
> sideways. There are bigger forces at work here.
> This guy was COO of a company that had big
> government contracts to monitor networks of major
> government agencies.

You're so close to what actually happened that it's scary. Good work chief.

Posted by: Professional ()
Date: January 28, 2015 07:25PM

Obviously an electrical fire on the Christmas tree was started by a professional hit man. Perfect cover.

Posted by: What A Horrible Loss ()
Date: January 28, 2015 08:37PM

This long after Christmas. Unreal.

Posted by: GoodLiberal ()
Date: January 28, 2015 10:40PM

As a Good Liberal, this is what matters most to me:

All four children were students at the private Severn School, where the family was such a fixture that a parking space was marked, “Reserved for Pyle Family.”

Why don't I have a reserved parking space?

Posted by: YOYO Mah ()
Date: January 29, 2015 05:58PM

I just don't get it. I mean I live in a townhouse that cost me $206.6k about 14 years back. I've got a carbon monoxide detector in the basement, smoke detectors on all three levels, as well as a sprinkler system on all three levels, plus a fire panic button on my alarm system. You mean this guy didn't have any of this stuff, especially given the fact that he was in a multi-million dollar mansion? I mean I kind of get the not having sprinkler in the mansion maybe, but how about the smoke detectors, pretty basic and inexpensive items, no excuse there. Rich people - I just don't get them.

Posted by: Sad All Around ()
Date: January 29, 2015 06:35PM

Supposedly, the house did have smoke detectors. Whether they were working is a different issue. Can you imagine climbing a 20 foot ladder to test all the detectors yearly in a 16,000 sq ft mansion? Probably pretty easy to forget about or ignore.

In any case, it seems like the lights on the Xmas tree caused the fire, and the tree lit up like a torch beneath the walkway connecting the bedrooms. I've seen recreations of burning Xmas trees on TV and they seem to become engulfed within seconds. The family was probably overcome quickly by black, toxic smoke. The sad fact is that they left the lights on continuously on a huge dried up tree. A recipe for disaster.

Posted by: Managerrrr ()
Date: January 29, 2015 07:14PM

If you can afford a house this large you should also be able to afford a house manager/caretaker. They can check all the home's systems, replace smoke detector batteries and advise the clueless homeowner to do things like have an evacuation plan, use window ladders, take down a dried up tree or at least turn off the lights.

Sad situation all around.

Posted by: Mv7 ()
Date: May 28, 2015 04:40PM

I wonder if any authorities have noticed the eerie similarity to the recent Savapoulos murders in DC? Are they still sticking by the story that this was just an "ordinary" fire? Has anyone checked Pyle's finances to see if any money was withdrawn from his personal or corporate accounts?

Where was Darron Dellon Dennis Wint in January when this went down?

Posted by: agreeeed! ()
Date: May 28, 2015 04:43PM

Mv7 Wrote:
> I wonder if any authorities have noticed the eerie
> similarity to the recent Savapoulos murders in DC?
> Are they still sticking by the story that this
> was just an "ordinary" fire? Has anyone checked
> Pyle's finances to see if any money was withdrawn
> from his personal or corporate accounts?
>
> Where was Darron Dellon Dennis Wint in January
> when this went down?

This is very similar and I don't think for one minute that a Christmas tree fire killed this entire family. Pyle was COO of ScienceLogic the cybersecurity firm for DOD DOJ CENTCOM. He died one week after all these Government websites were hacked. ISIS, NBPP, NOI ???

Posted by: v6jLP ()
Date: May 29, 2015 12:56PM

obama's IRS can't find willing taxpayers any other way i suppose

Posted by: HnhyL ()
Date: May 29, 2015 12:58PM

a fireman i spoke to says it's ABSOLUTELY RARE a person dies in a fire they usually get out - and if one does the rest do

usually if someone dies in a fire they're already dead

it's not until you see a scourge of illegals and black crime in white areas that you continually get reports of people dying in fires

death by fire

Posted by: JnhYk ()
Date: May 29, 2015 01:00PM

s.p. if one doesnt get out the rest do - people usually run like hell from fire and it's unusual a house would trap all persons at once

Posted by: c14el3 ()
Date: May 29, 2015 05:39PM

Unfortunately the bodies were too badly burned and damaged to ascertain whether they had been bound and unable to move. Hopefully they will now do a more thorough forensic analysis to look for traces of burned or melted rope on their wrists and ankles. Hopefully they have subpoenaed their personal and corporate financial records for any unexplained withdrawals.

This is just too suspicious and the cases are way too similar.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.