HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Fairfax Afghans all criminals - why?
Posted by: howcome? ()
Date: April 13, 2009 10:49PM

How come all the young Afghans in Fairfax County are all violent, thieving criminals?

Those who emigrated here as children as well as those who were born to immigrant parents, they all feel the need to be a part of the "ghetto" crowd in High School, thinking that some how it is in their best interest to be thieving, selling drugs, raping female students, and assaulting and murdering others for a living.

Take a look at yourselves. People look down upon Afghanistan due to practices like this. It most definitely is a native cultural thing as well; Afghanistan is the single most archaic society in the entire world; nothing has changed since the 1500s.

The entire world looks down upon Afghanistan, and its stupid population continues to sanction the Taliban, a bunch of no-good, lying, remorseful deadbeat hacks, which honestly, represent the population pretty well.

So somehow this culture is passed into America, and all you Afghan children of 17 through your 20s are all deadbeat criminals who honestly DESERVE to go to jail for the rest of your lives. You have no shame, and the world would be better off without you.

This is a boy that once went to my school, but then dropped out, I think... I don't believe he graduated, and I watched as he went from a troublemaker to a deadbeat two-bit criminal within years.

"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""018""HERNDON""VA""11/19/2007""NO OL IN POSS"
"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""018""HERNDON""VA""11/19/2007""RECKLE SPEEDING 20 MPH OVER LIMIT"
"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""019""HERNDON""VA""09/10/2008""DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP"
"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""019""HERNDON""VA""09/10/2008""TRESPASS-POSTED OR ADVISED TO LV"
"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""019""HERNDON""VA""04/27/2008""AGGRESSIVE DRIVING"
"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""019""HERNDON""VA""04/27/2008""ASSAULT-SIMPLE"
"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""019""HERNDON""VA""06/15/2008""FAIL ANSWER SUMMONS"
"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""019""HERNDON""VA""06/26/2008""GENERAL RECKLESS DRIVING"
"ZAMANI ""OSMAN""019""HERNDON""VA""07/17/2008""GENERAL RECKLESS DRIVING"

Look at you. How do you see yourself in the future?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Fairfax Afghans all criminals - why?
Posted by: youmoron ()
Date: April 14, 2009 01:52AM

How the hell are you going to make that giant blanket statement and give only one person's criminal record? You really think that they are ALL criminals? and judging by that boys record, he just doesnt drive very well except for an assault, of which i dont know the details and doubt you do either. Dare I say that you dont know what you're talking about of just have some grudge against this guy or both.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: April 14, 2009 02:43AM

ofcoarse theyre all criminals, theyre foreign arent they?

Xenophobia used to just be called patriotism.... what happened to the good ole days

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 09:41AM

We've done the 'be suspicious of foreigners' thing for the past ten millennia. Result? War, fear, hate.

Is there a reason we need to keep doing it?

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:00PM

formerhick76 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> We've done the 'be suspicious of foreigners' thing
> for the past ten millennia. Result? War, fear,
> hate.
>
> Is there a reason we need to keep doing it?

yes.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: Kingsley ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:01PM

in defense of the OP, Osman's a known member of the Bloods.

Posted by: Mofo ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:56PM

In defense of Afghans, I had to get stitches a month or so ago and went to an urgent care. I found out later it's run by a husband and wife team of doctors that are from Afghanistan and went to med school in Kabul. When I went to my primary care doctor to get the stitches taken out he said it was the closest and best he'd ever seen (and he teaches at Georgetown med).

Anyway branding a whole race or nationality of people is retarded and you're obviously trolling.

Date: April 14, 2009 07:04PM

Mofo Wrote:
> Anyway branding a whole race or nationality of
> people is retarded and you're obviously trolling.

+1

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: April 14, 2009 07:33PM

All I know about Afghanis is that they're some tough sons of bitches.

In the last 200 years, the rag-tag Afghanis have beaten back the British and Russian which were among the mightiest on earth.

And now we're fucking with them and the same thing is going to happen.

When will we ever learn that not everybody on earth wants to be "Murcan?

Posted by: il ()
Date: April 14, 2009 09:27PM

I agree that some hang out with the ghetto crowd in school which is too bad because the ghetto people are basically people who are saying that at a young age they intend to be poor for the rest of their life.

Afghans came here to flee a screwed up government and some of their kids aren't really doing anything to be different than they would be back home.

Posted by: yup ()
Date: April 14, 2009 09:32PM

fyi, there's also a group of afghans in the county running credit card thefts and frauds.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:11AM

Mofo Wrote:
> In defense of Afghans, I had to get stitches a
> month or so ago and went to an urgent care. I
> found out later it's run by a husband and wife
> team of doctors that are from Afghanistan and went
> to med school in Kabul. When I went to my primary
> care doctor to get the stitches taken out he said
> it was the closest and best he'd ever seen (and he
> teaches at Georgetown med).
>
> Anyway branding a whole race or nationality of
> people is retarded and you're obviously trolling.

what you dont know is that they turned you into a drug mule. While stitching you up, they put 1-2 pounds of uncut heroine into your body.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:22AM

Kenny_Powers Wrote:
> they put 1-2 pounds of uncut heroine into your body.

by chance were they wonder woman action figures?

Posted by: Jebus ()
Date: April 15, 2009 02:28AM

I don't know much about "all the Afghans of Fairfax" although I can say that the few that I've met are pleasant and warm-hearted even though they do have that "ghettoish" aura around them. Considering most middle-eastern people in the US, I don't know how the Afghani youths got that way.

But anyway, looking at his record all you can really tell is that the guy loves to be naughty in his automobile. So your point is silly and invalid.

On the other hand, the only people I really think need to be kept away from me are Koreans. All the ones I've met are crazy, and I mean crazy in bad ways.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 02:49AM by Jebus.

Posted by: Foreign proud boi ()
Date: April 15, 2009 02:53AM

you wanna see afghani ghettoism, goto skyline area bars and restaurent on friday, and Saturday nights. there is always a fight between arabs and afghanis who don't like each other one bit. I was at Prince onetime with friends smoking sisha when a fight breaks out between some dudes I was hangin out with and some punk ass Somalis and Ethiopians. Fairfax came in and put everyone on cuffs, we was sitting on the curb for like 20 mins before they let us go. Afghans ain't as violent as Somalis and Ethiopian punks.

Date: April 15, 2009 04:07AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Kenny_Powers Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > they put 1-2 pounds of uncut heroine into your
> body.
>
> by chance were they wonder woman action figures?

my god, how did you know?

Posted by: an afghan ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:27AM

lol tiiight. i love how the author of this post wasted their time typing all that and I wasted all my precious time reading it, ugh i'm such a "no-good, lying, remorseful deadbeat hack"... loool

so anyways, u got a closet? k, now go hang urself loooool.....im still laughing.

Posted by: Dork ()
Date: April 18, 2009 02:09AM

I'm friends with a very attractive Afghan girl (who likes white guys lol) and she's not a criminal.

Posted by: Sneed Hearn ()
Date: April 18, 2009 02:04PM

I have an afghan on my sofa and it's never bothered anyone. It just lies there mostly.

Posted by: bahaha ()
Date: April 19, 2009 01:06PM

I wonder how long this girl took to write that whole novel down ??
why the hell do you care for these people? We all live our own lives
thanks for the laugh though, i greatly enjoyed it :)

Posted by: hello hello ()
Date: April 19, 2009 01:18PM

Would you like to recollect the good things that the Afghans have done?

Or, how about this...since you think every other afghan is bad, why dont you be the good one and not be a whiny lil bitch.

Posted by: he prolly ditched u baibe ()
Date: April 19, 2009 04:39PM

haha prolly he ditched you or something that's why ur talking shit about him. i dono him, buh you can not judge the entire afghan society and ppl.

Posted by: Osman Z ()
Date: April 20, 2009 01:11AM

The person who wrote this is ignorant.

I am not a criminal. I graduated high school and I go to a community college. Yeah I got a bunch of speeding tickets and I was charged with assault. But does that make me a criminal ?

Get real, and grow up.

Posted by: Hassib N ()
Date: April 20, 2009 01:19AM

hahaha damn osman..these people got no life..if doin that makes u a criminal i wonder what im? loool

get a life who ever did this

Posted by: MO ()
Date: April 20, 2009 01:20AM

if i ever catch who wrote this ima gonna kick your ass soo hard youll wish you were back in afghanistan gettin butt raped by your dead beat uncle who got deported from the united states for being his wife! you dumb ass! i have no life writing and posting up other people stuff...meet me tommarrow at fair oaks mall at 5 p.m. dont be late!

Posted by: msmvjf kvk ()
Date: April 20, 2009 02:20AM

this is a bunch of bullshit, to who ever wrote this, you looked at one person criminal record. so that means hes a bad person. Im not a "foreigner," im a regular white suburban kid, I never did drugs or get in trouble. I known Ozman for a long time and to say hes a criminal because he has a bad driving record, hes a loyal friend and to say hes a criminal because of AN assualt charge, you should be a shamed of yourself, find your facts before you post shit about someone you know little about.

Posted by: Vtec ()
Date: April 20, 2009 03:05AM

Osman likes to vtec it and hear his car go vroom vroom and when people say their civic is faster he beats them up, wouldnt you?

Posted by: Mr. Kashani ()
Date: April 20, 2009 03:11AM

This boi right heere likes to play his banjo. He drives a twin turbo BMW M6 with 24's and king kongs in his trunk. The real question can you guys beat box like Mr. Kashani on his banjo? EH seeyas! That niggga niiice as shit.

Posted by: nima ()
Date: April 20, 2009 11:44AM

osman is ma nigga

Posted by: no ()
Date: April 20, 2009 12:20PM

pmafia ooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo shiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiittttsssssssssssssssssssssssssss

Posted by: Lala ()
Date: April 20, 2009 12:45PM

Ridiculous.
Ozzy is one of my closest friends and I would never call him any word close to a criminal. First of all, he DID finish school and has gone on to get a higher education, so please don't open your mouth until you know what you're talking about. Second, his record only shows that he is a crazy fast driver (which i doubt he would deny =P).
Lastly, because I don't feel that such an ignorant post deserves anymore of my time, you are an idiot for trying to generalize on a whole culture. I could easily pull examples from ANY race and it would have no significant reflection on that person's race as a whole.
Seriously? Grow UP.

Posted by: bawz sawz ()
Date: April 20, 2009 01:59PM

I remember Osman went to the bathroom this one time in English class and he was gone for lyke 30 min so the teacher sent me to to check on him like maybe he was takin a monster shit n passed out so i walked in and the first thing i heard was this kid Sean's voice going "gaiid gaaiid gaaaid" like a broken record. Then Osman was like "yo das that dank right there bro" and after he said that i heard something like a supersoaker unload and the stalls rattled and shit. THe janitors thought someone spilled yogurt everywhere

Posted by: NOTANIDIOT. ()
Date: April 20, 2009 02:12PM

i think the real issue here is the jews.

Posted by: Osman Z ()
Date: April 20, 2009 02:20PM

I feel like a celebrity. fyi I never went to high school with mir kashani

Date: April 20, 2009 02:22PM

Osman Z Wrote:
> I am not a criminal. I graduated high school and I
> go to a community college. Yeah I got a bunch of
> speeding tickets and I was charged with assault.
> But does that make me a criminal ?

yes, it does.

Posted by: Ihateafghans ()
Date: April 20, 2009 03:03PM

i hate afghans, they dont keep you warm

Posted by: sean kashani ()
Date: April 20, 2009 07:15PM

EHHHHH I WROTE THIS LOOK UP MY TICKETS ITS BETTER THAN YOURS

Posted by: Frank ()
Date: April 20, 2009 08:28PM

Osman Z Wrote:
> The person who wrote this is ignorant.
>
>
>

Only if you are convicted. However, it sounds like you are a punk, either way.

Posted by: afghan father ()
Date: April 20, 2009 10:46PM

when I was 17 i came to America and now my children are in nova if afghan children are criminals its because of society before you start to make comments on others look at yourself the afghan culture is one of the oldest and proudest cultures in the world they are not ashamed of them selfs... race doesn't matter this is the society if you dont think so negativity about others how do you go out and make friends or socialize at all your a coward for hidding your identity and spreading rumors about others.

Posted by: dear frank ()
Date: April 20, 2009 11:25PM

you sound like a racist, because you havent met ozman, or talked to him in person.

Date: April 20, 2009 11:59PM

Osman Z Wrote:
> The person who wrote this is ignorant.
>
>
>
>
> Get real, and grow up.

was that a joke? you have been charged with crimes, thus you are a criminal? i believe that logic is flawless

Posted by: hank hill ()
Date: April 21, 2009 12:21AM

Isnt it against the rules or something to repost the search results in a form

Date: April 21, 2009 01:36AM

hank hill Wrote:
> Isnt it against the rules or something to repost
> the search results in a form

no.

edit: lowercased!

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/21/2009 09:20AM by Gravis.

Posted by: MO ()
Date: April 21, 2009 01:57AM

HEY FuCK YOU ALL THAT THINK AFGHANS ARE BAD AND THAT OSMAN IS A CRIMINAL..THIS LITTLE FAGgAT WROTE ALL THIS SHIT BECAUSE OSMAN STOLE HIS GIRLFRIEND AND AND BANGED HER AND SENT HIM THE VIDEO..DONT ASK ME HOW I KNOW THIS..(MAYBE CAUSE I FILMED IT ALL) SO DONT GET ALL HOTHEADED AND SHIT..THIS FAGGAT IS GONNA GET IT WHEN I FIND HIM SO STOP FUCKING CRYIN! BY THE WAY IF ANYONE HAS A PROBLEM WITH ME OR WHAT I WROTE..OR HAVE ANY INFO ABOUT THE FAGGAT THAT WROTE THIS PLEASE FEEL TO CONTACT ME! MY NAME IS MO AND AND IM PROBALLY WITH YOUR GIRL..SO CALL HER CELL AND YOULL FIND ME!..THANKS FOR READING!

Date: April 21, 2009 03:59AM

lol what you wrote there pretty much proves that A.) who ever this osman is , hes a bad person and B.) you are slightly homosexual for having filmed him having sex.

Date: April 21, 2009 02:21PM

1.Gravis
2.Frank
3.Kenny Powers
all of you guys are on alll of these blogs seriously GET A LIFE

Posted by: stupid ()
Date: April 21, 2009 03:37PM

Shut up you stupid white person.. your just mad cause osman replaced u with all your friends and went out with the girl uve had ur eye on for the past 3 years but never had the balls to talk to... you know wat i want you to do. i want you to suck a nut.never write anything on this website again.

Date: April 21, 2009 04:40PM

hank hill Wrote:
> 1.Gravis
> 2.Frank
> 3.Kenny Powers
> all of you guys are on alll of these blogs
> seriously GET A LIFE

it's always obvious who is new to the internet or just fucking stupid. this is a forum, not a blog.

file.php?2,file=6389

Posted by: Hess2009 ()
Date: April 21, 2009 07:39PM

Afghans need to be protected in this time of racial tension and war on terror.

I suggest setting up enclosed living centers for the Afghans, let's call them "concentration camps."

Afghans are enthusiasts for new technology, so naturally they will volunteer for free medical experimentations.

As long as nobody asked about the funny smell from the furnace, Virginia has its Afghan problem solved!

Date: April 21, 2009 07:57PM

all you stupid racist internet form writers that love to blog and write on forms about other people so much because you trully have no life.. im pretty sure your all 30 yearold men living in yourmoms basements now do me and the rest of the world a favor go take your moms credit card and sign up at match.com if not that go put up an ad on craiglist. What im

Date: April 21, 2009 07:59PM

I dont care who the hell you are if your going to be a racist asshole go do it in public so someone can take legal action and teach your bitch ass a lesson

Posted by: KennyPowerrssssss ()
Date: April 22, 2009 12:12AM

take legal action for being racist? since when is it against the law to be racist? and by the way being racist and being funny are two different things, all idid was comment on the fact that osman said "im not a criminal" right under a post that had his CRIMINAL record.

Posted by: Hitler's Friend ()
Date: April 22, 2009 01:07AM

hess2009 your a fuckin fuck head i kill u if i ever see you..and kenny powers that goes for you too..ill fuckin wipe you fuckers away like hitler wiped out the jews..u guys seriously have no life stop bloggin and go feed your family before i throw them in an over and eat them infront of you...HAIL Hitler..and MO!

Posted by: KennyPowers(its my real name i swear) ()
Date: April 22, 2009 01:32AM

and how are you gonna see me? So i take it you're one of these "criminals" everyone is talking about? and also take it you are an afghan... and i also take it that you are a racist since you clearly dont like jews... so, i fail to see why i possibly consider you to not be a piece of shit, please enlighten me. Seriously though, its good to see that you are giving all the other afghans a good name.

Posted by: KP to the max ()
Date: April 22, 2009 01:35AM

No one can stop fucking kenny powers, ive got an arm like a rocket and a cock like a bermese python

Im fuckin in, You're fuckin out. The Kenny Powers story.

Posted by: Hitler's Friend ()
Date: April 22, 2009 05:01PM

kenny powers u fuckin piece of shit..im obiously fuckin german u dumb ass piece of shit..and afghans are my hero..they defeated to soviet union with nothing..and they will surely kick ur ass blind and deaf..and rape your family while they at it..stop fuckin bloggin you cock sucker!

Posted by: Bonequisha ()
Date: April 26, 2009 02:42AM

r u guys talking about Ozzy with the BMW belt and lazy eyes or is that another guy lololol bc he doesnt get bitches wtf hahaha juuuuust wondering.......

Date: April 26, 2009 04:52AM

Hitler's Friend Wrote:
> kenny powers u fuckin piece of shit..im obiously
> fuckin german u dumb ass piece of shit..and
> afghans are my hero..they defeated to soviet union
> with nothing..and they will surely kick ur ass
> blind and deaf..and rape your family while they at
> it..stop fuckin bloggin you cock sucker!

ah my mistake then, obviously your hatred for jews is well warrented then, they oppressed your people for so long and gave you guys a bad name. I just dont understand your love for the afghans then, dont you guys hate brown people? oh and i think that afghans are technically semitic... so i dont think your whole anti-semitic thing works out. but yea, ill be waiting for the raping etc, and i think you fail to understand the differences between blogging and posting on a message board, i know i know, the internet can be so confusing some times. Just google it, google has all the answers!

Posted by: fdg ()
Date: July 24, 2009 02:47PM

Hitler's Friend Wrote:
> hess2009 your a fuckin fuck head i kill u if i
> ever see you..and kenny powers that goes for you
> too..ill fuckin wipe you fuckers away like hitler
> wiped out the jews..u guys seriously have no life
> stop bloggin and go feed your family before i
> throw them in an over and eat them infront of
> you...HAIL Hitler..and MO!

The responses on this thread EXEMPLIFY the OP's point.

Look at this "Hitler's Friend" poster.. there are many, many, MANY Afghan students that have this mindset. It is disgusting, it is cruel, and it is raging.

These "ghetto Afghans" are no different than the terrorists that claim Afghanistan today, and wreak havoc under the name of "Islam". It gives normal Muslims a bad name and it is awful for the world.

What do they have to achieve? Why do they do this? Because they don't know better.

Posted by: Ummm ()
Date: July 24, 2009 03:26PM

Side question:

I've been wondering this for years. Why is every Afghan person rich as hell in FFX County? Either they are in debt living rockstar lifestyles or really well off? All driving high end sports/luxury cars with other rich friends...let me in on the secret I mean damn! haha.

Posted by: detective ()
Date: July 24, 2009 03:49PM

Ummm Wrote:
> Side question:
>
> I've been wondering this for years. Why is every
> Afghan person rich as hell in FFX County? Either
> they are in debt living rockstar lifestyles or
> really well off? All driving high end
> sports/luxury cars with other rich friends...let
> me in on the secret I mean damn! haha.

opium trade

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 25, 2009 02:07AM

formerhick76 Wrote:
> We've done the 'be suspicious of foreigners' thing
> for the past ten millennia. Result? War, fear,
> hate.
>
> Is there a reason we need to keep doing it?

Yeah, I guess it was our hate from 10,000 years ago that caused our towers to be knocked down. Face reality, and stop living in some fairly land full of pure idealism.

Posted by: JesusChrist ()
Date: July 26, 2009 03:23AM

Hilarious, "gaiiid, gaiiid" luchak bepadarha

Posted by: graymoose1 ()
Date: July 26, 2009 02:47PM

I like Afghans,they make good pets

---------------------------------------------------
W.W.S.D. what would Scooby Doo
Attachments:
imgres[1]

Posted by: Anonymous Non-User ()
Date: July 26, 2009 04:11PM

youmoron Wrote:
> How the hell are you going to make that giant
> blanket statement and give only one person's
> criminal record? You really think that they are
> ALL criminals? and judging by that boys record, he
> just doesnt drive very well except for an assault,
> of which i dont know the details and doubt you do
> either. Dare I say that you dont know what you're
> talking about of just have some grudge against
> this guy or both.

+1

"FARYADI ","GHULAM ","H","061"," 5249","KAYWOOD ","CT","FAIRFAX ","VA","11/03/2004","IMPROPER LANE CHANGE "
"FARYADI ","JAMIL ","A","042"," 9525","ASHBOURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","06/30/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"FARYADI ","JAMIL ","A","042"," 9525","ASHBOURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","11/15/2008","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE "
"FARYADI ","JAMIL ","A","042"," 9525","ASHBOURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","11/15/2008","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"FARYADI ","MASOUD ","A","031"," 5249","KAYWOOD ","CT","FAIRFAX ","VA","12/22/2004","PASSING ON LEFT TO ONCOMING TRFC "
"FARYADI ","MEENA ","S","026"," 5249","KAYWOOD ","CT","FAIRFAX ","VA","10/08/2004","EXPIRED STATE LIC PLATE "
"FARYADI ","MEENA ","S","026"," 9525","ASHBURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","11/06/2004","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"FARYADI ","MEENA ","S","027"," 5249","KAYWOOD ","CT","FAIRFAX ","VA","02/02/2005","FAIL OBEY STOP/YLD-SGN "
"FARYADI ","MEENA ","S","028"," 9525","ASHBURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","05/03/2006","40-44MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE "
"FARYADI ","MEENA ","S","029"," 9525","ASHBURN ","DR","BURKE ","VA","10/10/2007","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: July 28, 2009 12:12PM

ThePackLeader Wrote:
> Yeah, I guess it was our hate from 10,000 years
> ago that caused our towers to be knocked down.
> Face reality, and stop living in some fairly land
> full of pure idealism.

If you want to keep living like Bronze Age tribesmen, for whom 'the other' was always out to get you and yours, that's your choice.

If you want to imitate said Bronze Age tribesmen as we seek to defeat (both militarily, spiritually, and economically) those who wish us harm, that's your choice. (Did Reagan fight the Cold War by imposing Soviet-style restrictions on America?)

If you think humanity is incapable of improving its lot, that's your choice.

Posted by: America Fuck Yeah ()
Date: July 28, 2009 12:31PM

DURKA DURKA DURKA DURKA DURKA DURKA DURKA

Posted by: Afghani Gal ()
Date: July 28, 2009 01:20PM

LOL…..

For the person whom started this, you really can't judge everyone from a few low class people. Every ethnicity, country has its own bad people. You can not judge all people from Afghanistan just because you hate one person.

You think Virginia Afghans are bad, go to California. Please … I am a very proud young Afghan girl. There may be a few screw ups here and there. If you know how Afghan people are, than you know they stick to their pride. I do agree some are bad. But not every White, Black or Hispanic is a Saint.

I grew up here almost all my life and I love Virginia. I may not like some Afghan people here in Virginia but I would never categorize them as one. Putting someone’s driving record shows you have less class than they do.

So go get educated and stop hating!

Regards,

Afghani Gal

Date: July 31, 2009 06:01AM

Afghani Gal Wrote:
not every White is a Saint.
>

Not true, we've all been granted sainthood upon death. Its in our contract

Posted by: ThePackLeader ()
Date: July 31, 2009 12:46PM

formerhick76 Wrote:
> ThePackLeader Wrote:
> > Yeah, I guess it was our hate from 10,000 years
> > ago that caused our towers to be knocked down.
> > Face reality, and stop living in some fairly
> land
> > full of pure idealism.
>
> If you want to keep living like Bronze Age
> tribesmen, for whom 'the other' was always out to
> get you and yours, that's your choice.
>
> If you want to imitate said Bronze Age tribesmen
> as we seek to defeat (both militarily,
> spiritually, and economically) those who wish us
> harm, that's your choice. (Did Reagan fight the
> Cold War by imposing Soviet-style restrictions on
> America?)
>
> If you think humanity is incapable of improving
> its lot, that's your choice.

Of course humanity can improve, but you cannot ignore those who wish to destroy you either.

Posted by: frodo ()
Date: August 02, 2009 01:51PM

osmans one ugly ass nigga he doesnt get girls.

Posted by: purebishop ()
Date: August 04, 2009 03:28PM

howcome? Wrote:
> ""OSMAN""019""HERNDON""VA""07/17/2008""GENERAL
> RECKLESS DRIVING"
>
> Look at you. How do you see yourself in the
> future?

hey man, osman is one of my friends and i think it's pretty shtty of you to go around talking smack. do you think you're any better than anyone else? i happen to think that he is a really nice dude and have never known him to do anything questionable/unlawful in recent history. maybe you should take a look at yourself instead of making racial stereotypes on the internet, big guy.

Posted by: Ozzy ozbourne ()
Date: August 05, 2009 03:18PM

this kid gets no girls... the video of the girl he was banging.. sounds like a rape/torture gangbang being filmed. I still think hes a virgin, so this whole fucking a demure little damsel is a lie. Osman your terrible at life, so are your little hoodrat cousins. Oh and your brother... damn hes just like you, he dont get girls either. :( did you both run trains on goldi? lawlllllllies

Posted by: meowwww ;) ()
Date: August 06, 2009 12:14AM

at least afghan guys have bigger dicks then iranians aka "persians" aka lil chols ow owwwwwwwww

Posted by: not needed ()
Date: August 11, 2009 01:14AM

Sean Kashani started this Green Mitsub. Eclipse upfront of that address

MOSHTAEL KASHANI ","SHAHRIAR "," ","018"," 2558","THORNCROFT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","06/25/2008","45-49MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"MOSHTAEL KASHANI ","SHAHRIAR "," ","018"," 2558","THORNCROFT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","06/25/2008","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"MOSHTAEL KASHANI ","SHAHRIAR "," ","019"," 2558","THORNCROFT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","01/02/2009","RECKLE/SPEED OVER 80 MPH "
"MOSHTAEL KASHANI ","SHAHRIAR "," ","019"," 2558","THORNCROFT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","05/09/2009","RECKLE/SPEED OVER 80 MPH "
"MOSHTAEL KASHANI ","SHAHRIAR "," ","019"," 2558","THORNCROFT ","PL","HERNDON ","VA","12/29/2008","RECKLE SPEEDING OVER 80 MPH

Posted by: why indeed? ()
Date: August 11, 2009 09:10PM

"SANIE ","AHMAD ","Z","046"," 6360","BUFFIE ","CT","BUKE ","VA","05/03/2007","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"SANIE ","AREZO "," ","028"," 14620","SEASONS ","DR","CENTREVILLE ","VA","05/03/2008","55-59MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"SANIE ","ELIAS "," ","019"," 9708","FIVE OAKS ","RD","FAIRFAX ","VA","09/20/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"SANIE ","FARID ","S","037"," 4512","ANDES ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","11/30/2003","60-64MPH/40MPH ZONE "
"SANIE ","FARID ","S","039"," 4512","ANDES ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/28/2005","55-59MPH/40MPH ZONE "
"SANIE ","FARID ","S","039"," 4512","ANDES ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/28/2005","DRIVE-OL RVKD/SUSP "
"SANIE ","FARID ","S","039"," 4512","ANDES ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","12/06/2005","EXP COUNTY STICKER "
"SANIE ","FARID ","S","039"," 4512","ANDES ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","12/06/2005","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"SANIE ","FARID ","S","043"," 4512","ANDES ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","01/08/2009","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"SANIE ","GOLAM ","Y","049"," 13628","ORCHARD ","DR","CLIFTON ","VA","07/11/2002","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"SANIE ","HABIB "," ","046"," 2834","NORBORNE ","PL","OAKTON ","VA","11/29/2006","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"SANIE ","HABIB "," ","046"," 2834","NORBORNE ","PL","OAKTON ","VA","11/29/2006","IMPEDE TRAFFIC FLOW DRIVE TO SLOW "
"SANIE ","HABIB "," ","047"," 2834","NORBORNE ","PL","OAKTON ","VA","11/29/2006","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"SANIE ","HABIB "," ","047"," 2834","NORBORNE ","PL","OAKTON ","VA","11/29/2006","TELEPHONE RADIO ABUSE/OBS/THREAT "
"SANIE ","HABIB "," ","047"," 2834","NORBORNE ","PL","OAKTON ","VA","11/29/2006","TELEPHONE RADIO ABUSE/OBS/THREAT "
"SANIE ","HASSINA ","J","033"," 7604","HURON ","DR","GAINESVILLE ","VA","02/28/2006","GR LARC-OTHER "
"SANIE ","HASSINA ","J","033"," 7604","HURON ","DR","GAINESVILLE ","VA","05/12/2006","60-64MPH/45MPH ZONE "
"SANIE ","HASSINA ","J","033"," 7604","HURON ","DR","GAINESVILLE ","VA","10/09/2006","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"SANIE ","HASSINA ","J","033"," 7604","HURON ","DR","GAINESVILLE ","VA","10/09/2006","FAIL WEAR SAFETY BELT "
"SANIE ","HASSINA ","J","035"," 7604","HURON ","DR","GAINESVILLE ","VA","02/19/2008","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"SANIE ","JAWED ","A","039"," 8121","BELLINGHAM ","CT","FFX STATION ","VA","09/03/2006","65-69MPH/50MPH ZONE "
"SANIE ","JAWED ","A","039"," 8121","BELLINGHAM ","CT","FFX STATION ","VA","09/03/2006","NO/STATE INSPECTION "
"SANIE ","LAILA ","S","020"," 13587","CEDAR RUN ","LA","OAK HILL ","VA","05/02/2009","TINTED WINDOWS "
"SANIE ","NABILA ","M","032"," 8121","BELLINGHAM ","CT","FFX STATION ","VA","02/27/2007","SIGNALS REQUIRED BACK/TURN/STOP "
"SANIE ","NATASHA ","F","037"," 4512","ANDES ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","10/02/2007","40-44MPH/25MPH IN SCHOOL ZONE "
"SANIE ","NATASHA ","F","039"," 4512","ANDES ","DR","FAIRFAX ","VA","03/30/2009","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "
"SANIE ","OMID ","H","019"," 13587","CEDAR RUN ","LA","OAK HILL ","VA","04/18/2009","IMPROPER SIGNAL GIVEN "
"SANIE ","OMID ","H","019"," 13587","CEDAR RUN ","LA","OAK HILL ","VA","06/12/2009","GENERAL RECKLESS DRIVING "
"SANIE ","OMID ","H","019"," 13587","CEDAR RUN ","LA","OAK HILL ","VA","07/07/2009","VIOL RIGHT TURN ON RED "
"SANIE ","SAHAR ","M","023"," 13587","CEDAR RUN "," ","OAK HILL ","VA","04/15/2008","FAIL KEEP PROPER CONTROL "
"SANIE ","SAHAR ","M","024"," 13587","CEDAR RUN ","LA","OAK HILL ","VA","06/27/2009","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"SANIE ","SHEKIBA ","G","037"," 9708","FIVE OAKS ","RD","FAIRFAX ","VA","07/01/2005","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "
"SANIE ","SHEKIBA ","G","038"," 2834","NORBORNE ","PL","OAKTON ","VA","11/29/2006","BLOCKING AN INTERSECTION/CROSSWALK "
"SANIE ","SORAYA ","R","050"," 13587","CEDAR RUN ","LN","OAK HILL ","VA","05/28/2005","20 MPH OVER LIMIT "
"SANIE ","SORAYA ","R","051"," 13587","CEDAR RUN ","LN","OAK HILL ","VA","06/18/2006","DISREGARD TRAFFIC LIGHTS "
"SANIE ","SORAYA ","R","054"," 13587","CEDAR RUN ","LA","OAK HILL ","VA","12/28/2008","FAIL OBEY HWY SIGN "

Posted by: burke handyman ()
Date: August 16, 2009 11:23PM

This is obviously some adults acting like children fairfaxunderground isn't for he said she said. Its obvious MOSHTAEL KASHANI ","SHAHRIAR has been discovered for starting this form and now going after another victim and again this is just my opinion but if I were him I wouldn't park anywhere near that address

Posted by: jaime ali ()
Date: September 07, 2009 10:21PM

very funny all of you see what over population has done
we need a big war evey one become united
all people are one if you but knew.

Posted by: razz ()
Date: September 08, 2009 07:07PM

Say cheese!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
image.16.jpg

Posted by: razz ()
Date: September 08, 2009 07:08PM

I think we all know why, BECAUSE....
Attachments:
J5FLeeq5.jpg

Posted by: question ()
Date: January 27, 2010 05:49PM

Why are they all criminals?

Posted by: Matthew ()
Date: February 05, 2010 09:50PM

I cannot believe my eyes. I thought racial bigotry en masse was no longer popular, apparently the pervasiveness of superficiality in this country has taken hold of a new generation of impressionable fools.

Remember, Afghan, Somali, Korean, American, European, it is our HUMANITY that matters...without it there would be no racism, no "criminal afghans," I'm ashamed, but i do see a glimpse of hope in some of these responses.

Our world is

Posted by: crybaby ()
Date: May 03, 2010 07:19PM

Matthew Wrote:
> I cannot believe my eyes. I thought racial
> bigotry en masse was no longer popular, apparently
> the pervasiveness of superficiality in this
> country has taken hold of a new generation of
> impressionable fools.
>
> Remember, Afghan, Somali, Korean, American,
> European, it is our HUMANITY that
> matters...without it there would be no racism, no
> "criminal afghans," I'm ashamed, but i do see a
> glimpse of hope in some of these responses.
>
> Our world is
Attachments:
6a00d8341c94c853ef01116855aea2970c-800wi.jpg

Posted by: inquiring minds want to know ()
Date: October 08, 2015 06:09PM

It is now 6 years since the original post, yet no one has been able to answer the OP's question.

Posted by: Afghan, Arab=Disgrace ()
Date: March 04, 2016 10:47PM

Afghans are ghetto. Arabs, Afghans, Pakistanis, Somalians, Ehiopians are all bad people. The only good middle easterners in America are Lebanese, Kurdish, Iranian, Turkish, Cypriot descent people.

Posted by: Afghan Lion ()
Date: March 04, 2016 11:04PM

Afghan, Arab=Disgrace Wrote:
> Afghans are ghetto. Arabs, Afghans, Pakistanis,
> Somalians, Ehiopians are all bad people. The only
> good middle easterners in America are Lebanese,
> Kurdish, Iranian, Turkish, Cypriot descent people.

OP is an ugly, dark, smelly, nasty jealous Paki that has never been able to integrate into American society like Afghans do. Afghans are Aryan lions. Afghans are the most handsome people on the face of the planet. The sons of Alexander the Great. Afghans get all the girls, make all the money, have all the fun and are revered by inferior South Asian Paki losers no one ever likes. Pakistani's are the biggest terrorists in the world and their government sponsors every terrorist organization known to man. Afghans have a rich history of Caucasian royalty and conquest over filthy Paki's bringing them to their knees as a past time. Ariana/Afghanistan was also a western style liberal country until the Pakis started training terrorists and sending them there.

Pakistan is like the asshole of the world. It produces nothing but shit, they look like shit too.

Posted by: Mr. Zamani ()
Date: January 07, 2017 11:48PM

Ppl are nuts, police brutality and homosexuals. Holler back, and fuck the "U2" app, I appreciate the YouTube videos. The real ones know how to put them to sleep.

Posted by: Mr S ()
Date: June 10, 2019 10:45PM

The enter code to this page is HMP49.

Posted by: Amikps ()
Date: June 10, 2019 11:20PM

Afghan women are not very hot

Afghans make the best kebabs.

Posted by: Sayed from Annandale hs ()
Date: June 12, 2019 06:47AM

Sayed was a Krazy afghani that beat up TA constantino the wrestler!
He was mujhadeen at 12 yrs old.
TA should’ve known better than fuk with a lion

Posted by: Agent Federal ()
Date: May 13, 2020 03:51AM

NDJK4

Posted by: Truth tella ()
Date: May 13, 2020 08:47PM

Most afghans are actually exactly how OP described. They want to fit in with the ghetto crowd for god knows what reason. As for them being tough, not quite. They’ve been overrun and manipulated by Russia, US, Israel and Pakistan. The people are weak and so are their women.

Posted by: Jealous weak American ()
Date: May 14, 2020 01:07AM

Jealous Americans. Jealous of afghani success, work ethic and pretty girls.

Posted by: Afghan mf horsecock ()
Date: June 27, 2020 03:52AM

FUCK anyone and everyone that speaks bad about Afghanistan and Afghans. Y’all just jealous of our culture and sexiness. Just wait till our country isn’t controlled by corrupted Individuals and the world will see just how amazing Afghanistan and Afghans are. As for the question the OP had about 11 years ago haha. I really hope your way of thinking has changed cuz you can’t judge all Afghans based on a few tickets from one person and an assault.

Posted by: Bdhskk ()
Date: June 27, 2020 03:59AM

Afghan mf horsecock Wrote:
> FUCK anyone and everyone that speaks bad about
> Afghanistan and Afghans. Y’all just jealous of
> our culture and sexiness. Just wait till our
> country isn’t controlled by corrupted
> Individuals and the world will see just how
> amazing Afghanistan and Afghans are. As for the
> question the OP had about 11 years ago haha. I
> really hope your way of thinking has changed cuz
> you can’t judge all Afghans based on a few
> tickets from one person and an assault.

“Basic” white guy here. Virtually all Afghans I’ve met in this country are really great, hard-working people. Not even close to the criminal type. They have such a rich culture and great food. It really is sad to see what has happened to that country.

Posted by: mmmmmahhhhdiiii ()
Date: June 27, 2020 01:14PM

she it

the Afgans eye have known have been up stand up people

very human

they not boujie like pakistanis and indians

Posted by: Agent Federal ()
Date: January 26, 2021 01:50AM

CF4YK

Posted by: Former Teacher ()
Date: January 26, 2021 08:39AM

Quite a few years ago I was a teacher in the county. Had an Afghan kid who was a pain in the ass. Eventually I reported him to the assistant principal that was my boss about how,rude he was and refused to follow direction, just a general ass. So the AP scheduled a parent conference. Sincr the father spoke no English, an interpreter was called in. So the parent conference begins and I described what the problem was and how the kid had been disrespectful, etc, etc, etc. after the interpreter explained the message to the father a look of terror went across the kids face. The father stood up and yelling in whatever language they spoke and literally knocked the kid out his chair. The kid then on the floor started speaking in native tongue, crawled over to me and the AP and started kissing our shoes. I'm not making this up. All the while the father is kicking the crap out of the kid. So the AP tells the interpreter to explain to the father that, that's not how we treat kids and handle these situations. The father gave them a look of disgust and kicked the kid again and walked out the door. Never had another problem with the kid in school. Saw hi

Posted by: Former Teacher ()
Date: January 26, 2021 08:43AM

Former Teacher Wrote:
> Quite a few years ago I was a teacher in the
> county. Had an Afghan kid who was a pain in the
> ass. Eventually I reported him to the assistant
> principal that was my boss about how,rude he was
> and refused to follow direction, just a general
> ass. So the AP scheduled a parent conference.
> Sincr the father spoke no English, an interpreter
> was called in. So the parent conference begins
> and I described what the problem was and how the
> kid had been disrespectful, etc, etc, etc. after
> the interpreter explained the message to the
> father a look of terror went across the kids face.
> The father stood up and yelling in whatever
> language they spoke and literally knocked the kid
> out his chair. The kid then on the floor started
> speaking in native tongue, crawled over to me and
> the AP and started kissing our shoes. I'm not
> making this up. All the while the father is
> kicking the crap out of the kid. So the AP tells
> the interpreter to explain to the father that,
> that's not how we treat kids and handle these
> situations. The father gave them a look of
> disgust and kicked the kid again and walked out
> the door. Never had another problem with the kid
> in school. Saw hi

Just trie to edit this message to complete the ending sentence, got a message in red that said it was spam and was blocked

Posted by: Op=retarded Biden voter ()
Date: January 26, 2021 08:56AM

Violent?
Dude can’t drive!

Want real criminals?
Look up Les Moonves

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.