HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3
Re: Siobhan Russell Murder
Posted by: Lee The Butcher ()
Date: April 16, 2013 03:25AM

Neighbor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Larry you also tried to have sex with Shev one
> night when she was drunk so let's not talk about
> parental love here. You sick FUCK!

A lot of people heard about this.

Options: ReplyQuote
Posted by: Larry ()
Date: April 17, 2013 02:31AM

Howdy neighbor what the hell are you talking about? Shev loved me for how I helped both her and my son out while they were dating and while she lived with us. Make up anything you want but if someone hates someone, that someone doesnt normally take the time to hand create a birthday card for them do they? well the pics are right there. and you dont think shev was hooked on heroin. look at some of these pics of her and tell me shes NOT on something bad. I let her rest in peace for 4+ years. Well now the truth is coming out. she DID in fact lose it when Lee told her NO more money. NO more drugs and to get out. she DID attack Lee with his own knife and Lee did what he had been trained to do. save his own life-in a split second decision. Trust me shev was my sons GF and I respected her. But she wasnt all that attractive to me. any girl can put on a ton of make up and look good. she lived here because she had no where else to go. I saw her every morning with her make up off and I didnt mind her here. My son had a very deep love for her. why do you think she kept coming back here. if she was so afraid of him why didnt she get a protective order against him? why did she come here on Easter alone and in the middle of the night? its because she needed money for that monkey on her back. something my son didnt enjoy doing and he really only did it with her. he was into body building and trying to be healthy. But he admitted to me that he only sniffed it a few times with her and that she was crazy for the stuff. I didnt want to post these pics, but you assholes drove me to it. I have sent all of these and more pics of shev and Lee to my lawyer along with other articles that she gave to me and will be presented in court at Lee's retrial and because of what her mother and father has said about my son and I, Im gonna post just a few right here for you to see. you look at them and tell me who's on heroin and who's happy. why do you think she was able to stay so skinny? I loved shev because Lee loved her and she treated me with respect and she told me her parents hated her and she didnt really want to live with them. Again, WHY did she come back here on Easter ALONE if Lee had been so terrible to her? This may be my last post here. i hate this back and forth shit. Lee is my son, he had a great job running a $25,000 sound mixer at his job at only 16 years old, he had lots of things. He told me that when he turned 18, that he wanted to move down to Orlando and go to M.M.I. (a College for motorcycle mechcanics) and shev didnt want him to leave her because he was giving her the extra $$$ she needed so her parents wouldnt find out her "earned" $$$ was missing. Lee loved her THAT much. Until on that Easter morning when she admitted she aborted their child for the heroin and ATP Lee had had enough. he told her it was over and she went nuts. Shev sure doesnt look scared of Lee to me in these pics of them together. She looks unhappy when ever she wasnt with Lee. I know she must have attacked and tried to kill Lee to make him snap like that and defend himself with deadly force because I know he loved her more than anything else in his life. Heroin is a very dangerous drug. Lee knew to keep away from it. But I know that he would have done anything for her except let her kill him. I rest my case.
Attachments:
heroin.jpg
photos 028.JPG
photos 051.JPG
photos 027.JPG
untitled8.bmp
shev 0.bitmap.bmp
Lee and his bike.bmp
untitled3.bmp
titot.jpg
asl.jpg

Posted by: so creepy ()
Date: April 17, 2013 02:53AM

its really creepy you have all of those pics

Posted by: lee lee lee lee highway lee lee ()
Date: April 17, 2013 02:56AM

awww..look how happy they were..who could have predicted that he'd brutally stab her to death one day? im sure shev didnt think that. but lee was probably always thinking that.

why dont you do something productive like campaign to stop domestic violence and use your son's case to try to help other young people who may be going through similar things and let them know what the results may be.

Posted by: 7flefdddd ()
Date: April 17, 2013 09:01AM

so when are you juggalo pussies gonna step up, paint your stupid faces and go vigilante on Larry Wiggins ass?

Date: April 17, 2013 01:54PM

I got them from Lee's laptop after FFX Co PD gave it back to me

Date: April 17, 2013 01:57PM

why would a juggolo want to kick my ass? Shev introduced ICP to me and I love the band. Im a musician myself and have played drums to playbacks of their CD's that Lee bought. Just because I dont paint my face doesnt mean Im not a fan. I enjoy MANY types of music.

Date: April 17, 2013 01:59PM

help me do that and suggest what to do to "lee lee lee lee highway lee lee"?

Date: April 17, 2013 02:08PM

I just dont think you guys get it. Lee has never disrespected me EVER. He did get in trould at Chantilly HS when shev came to us and told us one of her (so called friends) had hit her with an open hand because of something she said. she was crying. Lee and I drove to the school and found him. He aditted to striking her. I was arrested that day for yelling at the guy. NOTE it wasnt even on school property. Lee was defending shevs honor and attempting to protect her that day.

Posted by: Larry Wiggins ()
Date: April 17, 2013 03:20PM

To defend myself, I have never abused children. I have never raped anyone. I have never sold illegal drugs. I have never hit trying to hurt anyone. Im legally disabled from an accident that happened on the job I had as a cable TV install and maint tech. years ago. I also have an incurable disease called "wegeners granulomatosis" and I have "graves" disease. I have never done illegal drugs with needles. "Im a diabetic" and use needles to inject insulin into my stomach area everyday for over 5 years now. I hate it but my doctor ordered it, so I do it in order to live. Im not perfect. I have made mistakes in my life. Im now 4+ years sober from alcohol, weed and 25 years from all illegal drugs. Im a Christian. I have tried my best to be a good father to my only child. Im just trying to let Fairfax County and you guys know that my son and I never meant to hurt anyone. Lee was abused by his mother for years. He had emotional problems and was seeing a professioal therapist and was on medication ordered from a licensed medical doctor. He was a WONDERFUL son to me.......until he met shev on a paintball course when he was only 13 years old. then over the next 4 years he changed, he didnt want to be with his dad anymore. all he wanted to do is be with shev. B4 shev moved in with us, I cant count how many times I caught her climbing into Lee's bedroom window to be with him...or to escape whatever she was trying to get away from. I loved shev and tried to help her. I didnt know she was using heroin. I love my son and will try and prove what a good person he was until that Easter day in 2009, when what I believe all he did, "was to defend his life from a person strung out on illegal drugs and attacking him with lethal force" because he wouldnt help her with his $$$ anymore.
Attachments:
Lee age 2.jpg
little Lee.jpg
scan0067.jpg
my son Lee (2).jpg
Lee.jpg
my son Lee.jpg
Lee drummer.jpg

Posted by: Lee's a good dude by RT ()
Date: April 17, 2013 03:40PM

Look, Lee's a good dude, maybe he got caught up in some shit, everybody does. I like to think I know Lee pretty well and I'll stand by him until the end on this. I've heard and seen some shit over this that most of you wouldn't be adult enough to even try to understand. First of all, get off Lee's dad's shit. He's one of the only people to actually stand by his son during this. Mourn who's gone but don't forget about the people still here. He's got to live with what happened, his consequenses, etc, that's a pain most of you will never realize. Dumb shit like this pisses me off, a bunch of high school kids get online and run their mouth about a situation they probably know nothing about and a guy they've probably never even met. I didn't know Lee then, but I know Lee now. As far as a trial, I'll be there, and I'll be right behind Lee.

Posted by: StopTheCrap ()
Date: April 18, 2013 10:24AM

I have been reading this FU post since it started off and on. I was at first taken aback and unsure what or who was right or wrong about Lee and Larry. First off let me say that I went to high school with Larry Wiggins but did not really know him although I was and still am friends with some of his friends. He was in a band back then called Beyond The Clouds and we would sit at the park and listen to them play...I had met him a few times but we never hung out together.

My step son went to Mountain View and knew Shevey a little bit, they chatted at school but never outside of school. He was only there a few months before she graduated from MV. He was upset by her murder at the hands of Lee Wiggins and that is how I started reading about the murder and keeping up with it. She looked and sounded like a nice girl. I do however feel that there is more to the story that was said before as far as Lee was upset that she had broken up with him and that is why he killed her. They were together appearently for quite a while. Many times people make the victim look like a complete angel when they are killed and that the person who did it is the devil himself. It is not always the case. Nobody deserves to be killed, EVER. My point is that there could have been more to it than just he murdered her. The story that Larry is saying about her being an addict and she attacked him first could be true but nobody will ever know it for sure.

Larry Wiggins has been portrayed as a horrible person who raped kids and sold drogs to them as well. I do not know if this is true or not but can say that the Larry Wiggins I was in school with was not a person that would have done things like that. He was down to earth and hung out with other people that were down to earth and would not hurt a fly... so it is hard to believe. I think many people on FU make shit up all the time...

Just saying the guy in Beyont The Clouds...would never do that

Date: May 09, 2013 05:32AM

to who ever wrote that last post...thank you. "thank you very much". I was a teenager that loved dirtbike racing and playing bass guitar in any band that would have me. Im the kind of guy that would try and help you if you needed help no matter who you were. I made a BIG mistake by letting Shev move in with us when her parents tossed her out. But she had nowhere to go and Lee kept begging me to let her stay. I know my son loved her. My son even bought her a car when her parents took her car because she was doing WHATEVER she was doing. A parent doesnt toss their kid out of their home unless there is a MAJOR problem. With that being said, I know she put Lee thru hell and took advantage of him on many many levels. My son has never ever disrespected me, not once. I pray evernight that somehow the truth comes out that she DID go nuts when Lee finally cut off the money he was always giving her and he just defended his own life. I can believe that she could attack my son because she was crazy sometimes. I would hear them outside the garage when I was working on some parts for my car and hear her yell at him that she would kill herself if he didnt help her. Mostly about money. When my son found out about her dating his best friend Peter, he got an ulser so bad that he would cough up blood and had to be taken to a doctor for treatment. He also stopped eating and lost a LOT of weight. He couldnt believe that his best friend would date the girl he loved so much. Did he ever hurt Peter? No. Peter even tossed her out after he got what he wanted and she would always come back to Lee. I saw him cry over that situation, many times. Look at the pics I posted here. Lee just dosent look like someone who would just kill someone. I KNOW in his heart and soul that he would never hurt anyone unless he was scared for his life. He was trained for over 8 years to defend himself by a 13th degree blackbelt MASTER of "Hwar-Do" and I believe that his training took over when shev picked up his knife and went nuts from not having the drug that she lived for and she tried to kill HIM. At that "split-second" moment it was war...kill or be killed and he just did what he was trained to do, just like our American Military war heros do, take out the enemy in the blink of an eye or be killed by a drug crazed insane heroin addict who even tried to kill herself 2 times in this house for only God knows why. THE TRUTH WILL COME OUT SOON and my son should be set free for self defense protecting his life.
Attachments:
Lee1.jpg

Date: May 09, 2013 05:41AM

i would also like to take time to "THANK" the Fairfax County Police as they showed up here today after Lee Thomas White tried to break into this house and yelling "if you dont open the door, I'll burn it down with you in it Larry" The last time he was here b4 today he and his son Eddie threatend to throw me thru the upstairs living room window because I didnt have the $1200 a month rent money. Fairfax Counties Finest protected me from that man and made him leave. God Bless you FFX CO PD. You guys are awesome and I thank God for your help, understanding and your protection.

Posted by: The Truth... ()
Date: May 09, 2013 06:56AM

Oak Hill man sentenced to 40 years for murder
Death was result of abusive relationship, woman's parents sayby Gregg MacDonald |
http://ww2.fairfaxtimes.com/cms/story.php?id=2399

This story was updated on Oct. 27 to clarify Lee Wiggins' eligibility for parole. In 1995, Virginia discontinued parole for offenders convicted after that time. However, parole still is available to inmates sentenced prior to the policy change.

Oak Hill resident Lee Wiggins, 19, has been sentenced to 40 years in prison for the murder of his ex-girlfriend, Siobhan Russell, at his grandfather's house in Fox Mill Estates on Easter Sunday in 2009.

Russell, 19 at the time of her death, had graduated from Mountain View Alternative High School a little more than two months before her murder. She lived with her parents in the nearby Franklin Farm neighborhood.

During her graduation speech, which was videotaped and played at Wiggins' sentencing, she said

she was "looking forward to the great wide world ahead of me."

Russell had been an honor student at Chantilly High School but dropped out in 2007.

Her parents now say they didn't realize the extent of the emotional problems she was going through at that time. They say difficulties in her relationship with Wiggins caused her grades to plummet, for her to become isolated from family and friends, and eventually to drop out of high school just months before graduating.

After Russell's death, her parents said they discovered disturbing text messages between Russell and Wiggins that opened their eyes to the level of emotional distress she was experiencing.

"He threatened to put a bomb in her car," said her father, Andrew Russell.

"Following a revelation on a beach one day, [Siobhan] began putting her life back together, went back to school and graduated," said her mother, Lynne Russell.

According to her mother, Russell went to visit Wiggins on Easter in 2009, unaware she would not leave alive.

According to court documents and testimony, the two argued and then violence ensued. An autopsy showed Russell was strangled and then stabbed with a knife that penetrated her heart. Wiggins pleaded guilty to her murder in May.

At the time, Wiggins was 17 but Virginia law states juveniles older than 14 who are charged with murder must be tried as an adult. Unlike adults however, sentencing in such a case is decided by a judge and not by a jury.

On Friday, Fairfax County Circuit Court judge David S. Schell heard tearful testimony from Russell's parents and Wiggins, before handing down his sentence.

"I sit here today in a place that no dad should ever sit in," said Andrew Russell, wearing a button adorned with his daughter's high school graduation photo, as he spoke in court.

"Oct. 16 would have been Siobhan's 21st birthday, but there was no celebration, only the realization that there will never be any more birthday celebrations ... she was brutally murdered and there will never be any closure, nor any fading of that fact. It will be with me until the day I die," he said.

"I am haunted by the image of a knife in [Siobhan's] heart and the incredible pain she must have suffered in her last moments," Lynne Russell said. "I no longer fear death myself. I fear the loneliness and emptiness that my life will now encompass without my daughter."

Clinical psychologist Dr. Michael L. Hendricks testified that Wiggins has gone through a series of hardships in his life and suffers from borderline personality disorder, major depression with psychotic features, malingering and Intermittent Explosive Disorder.

"Lee has some pretty serious problems," he said.

"Is Lee treatable?" asked defense attorney Karin Kissiah. "Yes, but it won't be easy," Hendricks responded.

"He is not the victim," countered prosecuting attorney Gregory O. Holt. "The victim in this case cannot be here today."

"I am so, so sorry," Wiggins said on his own behalf. "Every day I wish I could give my life to bring her back. I loved her and I still do. This is my punishment for the crime I committed and I accept it willingly."

Before imposing his sentence, Schell cited that death by strangulation takes a significant amount of time.

"The death of the victim could have been avoided by simply stopping the strangulation in this case," he observed. He also noted the knife that finally killed Russell was kept close at hand.

Schell sentenced Wiggins to the maximum sentence; 40 years in a penitentiary with three years of supervised release.

After sentencing, members in the courtroom on both sides burst into tears.

"There is no closure but there is a sense that justice has been done in this case," Andrew Russell said afterwards.

Posted by: StopTheCrap ()
Date: May 18, 2013 12:07AM

you are welcome Larry... I know that there are always 2 sides to every story and that your son is not a monster, He made a HUGE mistake that I am sure he regrets now and will always regret and has to live with it. Should he be in prison for making that mistake? Absolutely... he has to suffer the outcome of what he did. She may have gone after him first, only the 2 of them know that for sure. Either way she ended up dead and for that he is where he needs to be. All I am saying is that I do not think he killed her premeditated and that what ever happened that lead up to it must have been a physical altercation between the 2 before hand. It is so tragic that she died so young and in such a horrible way. Her family lost their daughter to death and you lost your son because of it. Both had their whole lives in front of them and now both lives are gone really. I do think that if he was threatening her all the time saying he was going to kill her or her family...there is something really very wrong with his mindset.. It is just so damn sad. I do not get all the rumors about you... I do not know if they are or are not true, never will know for sure, however if all that is true, then you are not the same man who I went to Stuart with by any means...a lot must have happened over the years to change you but somehow I doubt any of it is true.

I pray that her family are healing from this and I know it has been a few years now but the mourning never really goes away when you lose a loved one... I also know you miss your son and I am sorry for that as well

Date: April 10, 2014 07:09PM

Your twisted lies will end you, i will hunt you down and skin you like a fucking dog. your a sick and twisted man, and no death will be good enough for you. I hope you enjoy knowing you son is getting fucked every day in jail. where he will be untill your dead and in the ground and my only hope is that he is killed before you die.

Posted by: Killl Larry ()
Date: April 10, 2014 07:18PM

and by the way, if she had attacked him, why was she strangled firsted than attacked with knife? you're a fucking coward, and you cant twisted the truth. Your son Lee is a cold blooded killer. As for your herion excuess please tell us how there were no drugs beside pot in the autospy?

Posted by: joefin realitycheck ()
Date: April 12, 2014 03:20PM

Youre son will never go free. I wont allow it. I saw the evidence. Youre son is sick. Sibahm was there because youre son yhreatened to come there. Remember the texts he sent her. Moron yourenson is doing time amd henis willing to cuz he kniws he killed her when he lost his temper lile always. When i met him he wanted to fight me for introducimg myself to my good friends family. Sorry bud. Your son has no chamce. He wont be there when yoh die

Posted by: code 101 ()
Date: March 10, 2015 12:57AM

you are a fucking moron and you have all your facts screwed up. I hope you dont ever become a parent, cause you type b4 you research. you idiot

Posted by: code 202 ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:05AM

actually Lee is doing great. He got his GED while still in jail at FFX CO and is now taking a few College courses. He has a job and makes money where he is now. He's even playing the drums in a RAP band there and his bandmates think hes GREAT on dem drums. so all in all, hes doing good. Larry tells me he talks to Lee 2 times a week and visits his son every month. you mad brah?

Posted by: Old wounds ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:06AM

:'(

Chev..

Date: March 10, 2015 01:07AM

oooooo, copy and paste. 6 year olds can do what you did here. fucking idiot

Date: March 10, 2015 01:10AM

Larry lives here: 22W613 75th St, Naperville, IL 60565 go and get him. talk is cheap punk

Date: March 10, 2015 01:15AM

joefin realitycheck, are you mad cause when Lee stood up to you, and you started crying like a little bitch and Lee LOLed at you? HA yeah you wouldnt stand 5 seconds in a fight with Lee. So go play in your backyard in the dirt like a good LITTLE boy. ur talk is cheap too. You know where he is. Go and say it to his face. oh im sorry you dont have a car or any money to do that. oh well

Posted by: Wow Meph ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:30AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> I, too, would have liked to shove all kinds of
> foreign objects in her butt.

Posted by: son ()
Date: March 10, 2015 01:53AM

my father Lee White died today. He is gone. Good riddence

Posted by: Still alive ()
Date: March 10, 2015 10:32AM

son Wrote:
> my father Lee White died today. He is gone. Good
> riddence

And kickin

Posted by: a family friend ()
Date: August 05, 2015 02:20PM

after reading these post's, I feel the need to make a post myself. I've known Larry (the father) for over 40 years, he's always been nice, kind and respectful to me. I know he went thru a rough spot when he learned about Blanca (the mother) was abusing his son and took his son to the police station and got a "next day" court date" as it was pretty evident to the courts that his mother was hitting him (Lee) and even washed the childs mouth out with soap and put him into a cold shower after she heard Lee say the word "hell" when Larry was not at home, Larry was at his second job. She even did the same thing to her own daughter, is what Lee had told the judge. Thankfully the judge ordered Larry full custody and Larry and Lee moved in with Larrys mother "Colleen" and out of the home Larry and Blanca had bought from Larrys mother. Larry also told me that Blanca had become an over reactive, violent spouse and that (Blancas) mother from Colombia had moved in with them before they were even married in 1991. Apprently, Larry had to "sponser" Nlancas mother for 3 years to allow her to remain in the US legally. He did and even took her to quite afew doctors to enable her to recieve social security payments, even though she had never worked a day in the US or paid any taxes. This to me seemed alittle much, but its what Larry chose to do to make his wife Blanca happy. I remember Larry telling me that sometimes Blanca would make her mother wash her clothes, fix all of their meals and to give her most of her S.S. income. Only allowing her to send some of it back to Colombia. Larry also told me that he and Blancs had sent money to Colombia in order for Blancas family there to put a new roof on their home. Larry also told me that he knew Blanca had been sending alot of money to Colombia to her brothers and sisters (she had 12) as Blanca and Larry had a joint banking acct. Larry had put up with that for 9+ years. Blanca, it seemed to me had "baited" Larry into marrying her to get an American into her family and having a child with Larry to get him to make all her little dreams. I never told Larry this. You see, Larrys mother and step father owned a 3/4 of a million dollar house in the estates of Virginis Run in Fairfax county when he met Blanca at his work. The "baiting" connection looked very clear to me at this point.
After Larry took his son away from Lee's mother and filed for child support Blanca went crazy telling Larry that she could have him kille by a drug cartel she knew in Colombia for taking her son away and making her pay over $400 per month which the FFX Co court made her do. Larry also told me several times that Blanca had threatened to take her daughter and their son to Colombia if he didnt do everything she told him to do in the 9+ years they were together in Centreville. Larry never even filed for a divorce until Lee had been court ordered to his father because he was afraid Blanca would make good on her threat, have him killed and take their son. Also after FFX co made Blanca pay Larry child support after they moved out of their home, Blanca came up with a plan to turn her daughter against Larry by buying Amanda a Honda civic car for her 16th birthday. Larry had told me that he and his mother were working on a plan to buy Amanda a brand new mustang from Ted Britt Ford "Larrys previous employer" as a surprise birthday gift to Amanda if she had gotten all A's and B's on her school report card that year. They never got the car because Blanca had bought her the Honda. Both Larry and Lee agreed that Blanca did this only if Amanda would tell the police that Larry had been "raping her" in order to get back at Larry for taking her son away from her and to put Larry in prison. I have met Blanca a few times and even had dinner at their home in Centreville a few times and to me Blanca acted like SHE and only she was running the house hold. She also came off being that hot headed Colombian wife that Larry told me about in private. Well, Larry was devestated when the police showed up at his mothers house and went through everything Larry owned to try and find anything they could to prove that Larry had been abusing Amanda. Larry had told me that they took vcr tapes to see if he had recorded Amanda and all of his pictures. They found nothing. Larry was never arrested. Still this took a terrible toll on Larry. I witnessed him drinking alcohol more and more and becoming distant to me and others and even to his own son. I read in here that Larry was using HARD drugs and that needles had been found at their house. Larry had become a diabetic. Jesus, the BS people make up. Also if Larry was a pedofile, where were all the other girls (Amandas close friends that had stayed the summer nights at their home) seems to me that a pedofile would surly go after? if indeed Larry had become one. The police monitored Larry for years he told me because of the lies Amanda and Blanca had made up against Larry. I noticed that Larry and Lee began to fall apart from eachother in the years that followed. Very sad to see as I know Larry loved his son very much but the drinking had taken a toll on their relationship. I dont know much about Larrys son and this girl named Shev. I do know that Shev had moved in with Lee at Larrys mothers home in Herndon because her parents had thrown her out of their home and she had nowhere to live. Larry approved this to try and make his son happy and that Lee and her had been dating for some time. Its so sad to see what happened to Shev and the fact that Larrys son has made the worst mistake anyone could make. I have lost touch with Larry but I've heard that his health has been getting progressivly worse these last few years. I understand it was Larry who called the police on Lee when Lee was arrested. THAT must be a very tough thing for
any parent to have to live with. So all you people making up all these lies in these post's in here. Now you know the "real" story about Larry, my dear old. friend.

Posted by: family friend ()
Date: August 16, 2015 06:56AM

yeah Larry lives in Florida...go get him LMAO

Posted by: friend of Larry's ()
Date: August 16, 2015 06:59AM

yes Larry lives in Florida. go get him. he will be waiting for you. talk is cheap. seems like all you do

Posted by: longtimefriend of larrys. ()
Date: August 27, 2015 02:46AM

so lets talk about Lee Thomas White aka "Tom". lets see, he kicked his 1st born son "Tommy" out of his Fairfax home in the late 80's because he caught Tommy smoking pot and fucked up his head so bad by telling him he was a stupid kid, had no future ect all absolute mental abuse, After that Tommy committed suicide by a heroin overdose in an arlington co. hotel because of what his father did. then years later, made his other son Edwin so angry that after Tom had hired eddie to paint one of toms townhouses, not up to toms standards told eddie that he wouldnt pay him, that made eddie so mad that eddie threatened to go back and destroy that townhouse if tom didnt pay him the money he owed him. the two went years w/o speaking to eachother. what a dad (sic) then tom must have felt so guilty that tom took on a delivery job using eddies social security # to make it look like eddie had a real job because eddie couldnt keep a job longer than 2 months at a time. probally because of toms abuse to eddie too. well, an informent let the IRS know of this scheme and they made eddie refund thousands of $'s to the government because he was collecting disability money he never paid taxes on. tom then was called into the IRS offices.but with tom being so old and frail, they may have been easy on him. oh but it gets worse, much worse. in 2010 Larrys mother Colleen, toms second wife, had recieved a check in the mail for over $116,000.00. Seems her only brother "Sidner" had died and left her ALMOST $120 GRAND. at this time tom was the one getting the mail everyday and w/o telling his wife Colleen or ANY of Colleens children, intercepted that check, forged Colleens name on the check, deposited it into their joint acct, then opening up another personal acct in toms name only...yep you got it, transfered the intire balance into his acct, the very day the check cleared, he witdrew all of it in cash and left. Linda understood he took off for florida. leaving his wife with nothing, ripping off Colleens children of their uncles money too. Colleen had just been diagnosed with the begining stages of alzhimers disease and apparently tom didnt want to be around for that. from what i understand, Larry and his sister Linda took care of their mother everyday for 3 years until colleen needed a feeding tube and was moved to a nursing home. Colleen passed away in late november 2013.
Tom white you are a fail as a father, a fail as a stepfather and super fail as a husband. you should have been arrested for what you did to Colleen, Linda and Larry with taking their blood families money that im sure "Sidner" would have wanted them to have. Tom is a scumbag and doesnt care anyone but himself. rot in hell you piece of shit. your legacy is that you are a horrible excuse for a man. if fact, you dont even come close to what a REAL man is.

Posted by: son ()
Date: September 10, 2015 02:18AM

kickin' up daises

Posted by: jolene ()
Date: December 11, 2015 03:40PM

Does your son accept pinpalls?

Posted by: fricking weirdos ()
Date: December 11, 2015 06:18PM

God, you people are fucking weird. Can't you people lead normal lives?

Posted by: fam driend ()
Date: March 30, 2016 01:03AM

Larry beat no one...check his PD record. all this bullshit about Larry is BULLSHIT. You know nothing of what Larry did. Some kid hot Shev in her head and YEA both Larry AND Lee weny after him, but it was only Lee that put the kid who hit shex up against the wall telling him "one more problem outta you and you'll have to fight ,e" _Lee said. Larry never touched anyone or he would have gone to jail and a PD record for follow. get ur facts right dumbass B4 you run your mouth

Date: March 30, 2016 01:05AM

come and get me you fucking asshole...im waiting

Date: March 30, 2016 01:08AM

yes he does, check his FB acct I run it for him. I will get you his address

Posted by: respondent ()
Date: June 30, 2016 02:23AM

because she was having withdrawals from being w/o the heroin you dumb fuck. she was crazy for that drug, it kept her thin for her modeling. i understand that people on heroin dont want to eat. its why she was at his place that sunday morning...to try and get more of his money for more heroin because her parents watched her like a hawk and was trying to do everything they could do to keep her from using. even they knew she had a major drug problem. Lee wanted her off the drug too. he said no, she went nuts and tried to kill him. thats what happend.

Posted by: Siobhans friend from chantilly ()
Date: November 14, 2017 07:04PM

I have read all this and i can personaly say shev and i shared a few classes together in chantilly her friend catey and i were always there for her. And i can tell you this she never did heroin...anytime i mentioned drugs to her besides weed she would tell me dont fuck my life up. So for lees father to say she was on heroin fein tripout obviously you are a dumb mother fucker. Lee killed shev because she wanted to end the relationship with him ans lee was always abusive to her. So when he realized she was seriouse about ending it he went with his selfish mindset if i can't have her no one will....i believe larry you need to be charged with aiding and being an accomplice in the murder of shev you piece of shit family

Posted by: missing her ()
Date: December 03, 2017 11:05AM

I was in court and heard the coroner's report. I wish I hadn't. He strangled Shev to death, and then stabbed a knife in her heart. And BTW, the toxicology report was zero. NO DRUGS in her system AT ALL. The fact that pos father is trying to justify this slaughter takes mental illness to a whole new level.

Posted by: simple rules to follow ()
Date: December 03, 2017 12:05PM

more losers involved with drugs and other poison. It never ends well for these idiots.
Go to school,graduate, stay away from losers who are involved with drugs, have fun, maybe play sports or have some other productive hobbies like learning guitar, as long as you stay away from drugs. Get a decent job, get married, start a family and raise your kids the same way, with good values of right and wrong.
Not that difficult, folks.
Society would be so much better.

Pages: Previous123All
Current Page: 3 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.