HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3
Siobhan Russell Murder
Posted by: caffeind ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:47PM

All I could find so far was from WaPo and WTOP, which was basically the same text:

http://bothsidesofthefence.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/third-homicide-in-fairfax-county-this-year/

- - -
http://bothsidesofthefence.wordpress.com
Because picking one side requires making a decision.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Siobhan Russell Murder
Posted by: Saddened Friend ()
Date: April 13, 2009 07:20PM

May Shev rest in peace - she was truely one of the most amazing and honestly good people I've ever met.

Posted by: just me ()
Date: April 14, 2009 02:37PM

She did not deserve this at all. She as a good sweet person. She will truely be missed by all who loved and adored her.

Date: April 14, 2009 02:47PM

Not to sound insensitive here (because this girl clearly did not deserve this) but...who DOES deserve being stabbed to death?

Besides murderers and jerks, etc.

- - -

Posted by: slightlystoopid09 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:06PM

R.I.P. dear.

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:26PM

http://www.myspace.com/shevey

I can't help but think she was a little too interested in death after checking out her Myspace. On her tagged pictures page there may or may not be a picture of Lee Wiggins. She didn't even say she had a boyfriend. Perhaps it was already over by the time he really lost it.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:53PM

just me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> She did not deserve this at all. She as a good
> sweet person.

im tired of bullshit like this. everyone and i do mean everyone deserves death.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: fairfaxdude ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:57PM

Well, I guess its a good thing for Gravis that everyone dies, then.

Synergy, that.

Meh.

Posted by: Annie ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:31PM

The tagged pic on her mysapce page isn't the guy who killed her. Thats John. A guy she dated for a while. He's my nephew.

To Shev's parents, I'm sorry for your loss, I can't even begin to think of how your dealing witht this. She was a very sweet girl.

Posted by: friend ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:52PM

LuLu: [pic of lee]

Posted by: Nick ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:29PM

really she shouldnt have been hanging out with such losers. they were icp kids or "juggalos" basically they dress up in clown make-up and get drunk and do drugs while listening to horrible rap about violence.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:34PM

I didn't post that but I agree.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:49PM

If you knew her, write her name on a joint paper, roll it, and smoke it in her honor.

Posted by: ME ONLY ()
Date: April 15, 2009 10:22AM

Shev - WE LOVE YOU

Posted by: slightlystoopid09 ()
Date: April 15, 2009 10:29AM

Not all the kids she was friends with were bad. I was friends with her, and a lot of my friends were extremely close to her. Even so, she didnt deserve this. Doesnt matter who you hang out with, no one ever deserves this.

Posted by: Another mountain view "Fuck up" ()
Date: April 15, 2009 11:12AM

As a graduate of Mountain View in the same class as shev, i can truly say that she was one of the sweetest girls i have laid eyes on. Her speech at my graduation had me teary eyed and i will never forget it for as long as i live. All this talk about her deserving it or not, who cares? she went to mountain view and might not have led a straight edge lifestyle, but who cares? She had a great heart and great soul and unfortunately associated herself with people who she THOUGHT loved her.

Posted by: jhey ()
Date: April 15, 2009 11:49AM

Nick Wrote:
> really she shouldnt have been hanging out with
> such losers. they were icp kids or "juggalos"
> basically they dress up in clown make-up and get
> drunk and do drugs while listening to horrible rap
> about violence.

Don't forget, they also drink Faygo.

Posted by: question ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:07PM

What is a juggalos?

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:06PM

question Wrote:
> What is a juggalos?

A very devoted fan of the band, Insane Clown Posse.

No, I have not listened.

Posted by: LuLu ()
Date: April 15, 2009 05:13PM

I didn't know there were any ICP fans left out there...ick

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 05:13PM by LuLu.

Date: April 15, 2009 05:38PM

LuLu Wrote:
> I didn't know there were any ICP fans left out
> there...ick

well now there is one less. ;)

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: hahaha ()
Date: April 15, 2009 07:53PM

Gravis Wrote:
> LuLu Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I didn't know there were any ICP fans left out
> > there...ick
>
> well now there is one less. ;)

ooooooooo Burn!

Posted by: tubby ()
Date: April 15, 2009 07:59PM

I thought Mountain View was two schools in one...one for kids that are basically okay, but somewhat fucked up in one way or another (pregnant girls, etc), and the other is an ALC for thugs and dopers that have been expelled from their base school.

Date: April 16, 2009 06:14AM

My kids dropped out of high school and went to Mountain View to and got their GED. Today, they are doing good in the adult world. Mountain View is not as bad as you think.

Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 16, 2009 11:41AM

just me - Mountain View's Great School's score of 8 exceed most of the other schools in the county. The data thus reflects that the kids are learning something, albeit in a different environment. This actually appears to be one of FCPS great success stories - likely kept a bit on the quiet side because of the serendipitous and sometimes difficult ways in which young people find themselves there - but no doubt a success story. And the murdered young woman seemed to be a wonderful example of that success. Her graduation story was both sincere, touching, and reflective of her talent. May she rest in peace - and may the perpetrator(s) be held truly accountable in a tough, but fair and extensive fashion.

Posted by: qwerty ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:55PM

A friend's kid went there - I understand its focused mostly on classes - kids get out around noon so they can go to work. No emphasis on sports, clubs, dances etc.

Posted by: anothervoice ()
Date: April 16, 2009 07:29PM

Mountain View is a gem, just like Shev was. It's a real high school but more like a private school with small classes. The staff really cares and treats the kids with respect. Sure, there are some kids there that won't make it but most do. It's NOT a school for expelled and bad kids...there are some of those but not that many. And most of those kids turn it around and do pretty well and even get scholarships. It's a school where you go and do your work in class and then leave and do whatever you need to do, not alot of homework. I go there and I love it. All high schools should be like MV. Most kids say they wish they left their base school sooner cause MV is better.

Posted by: A Friend ()
Date: April 16, 2009 08:52PM

Word on the street is Lee (the murderer) has already been found guilty and sentenced to juvenile life (until age 21), within just days of being arrested. He is currently being held in JDC as there is quite an amount of death threats being sent his way. I, personally, don't find another body in the pile to do any good, but juvenile life is far too easy of a punishment for a cold-blooded murderer.

Also, Shev was a great person and a friend to anyone. She always became a guardian angel to anyone who needed one, and in the end that was her downfall. Lee, although I don't doubt he loved her, treated her wrongly but she was determined to try and help him. She herself loved him, but she deserved better than what was given her.

Lee Wiggins' father Larry Wiggins was also involved and taken to court for assault of a minor with Lee's assistance. The minor in question was also a good friend of mine. It was at this point (early 2008) when Lee's erratic behavior increasingly violent. If anyone has any insight into why, please post in response, as I myself am unaware of a specific reason why such a nice kid suddenly became the source of Shev's nightmares and a drain on all around him.

Shevey Russel, you will never be forgotten by your true friends. I wish we all had more time with you and you had more time with this world, as even in the darkest hour, you could always find something to smile about. You were an amazing and unforgettable person. Let your soul be at rest, you deserve it. RIP

Posted by: Motive? ()
Date: April 16, 2009 08:54PM

One person's idea behind a motive:

Jay Says:

April 16, 2009 at 5:32 pm

I put a lily outside the room where she died… I’m still in shock. I won’t see her out in the driveway on my evening walks. What a loss. She had turned so many things around, maybe that was part of what set him off.

http://bothsidesofthefence.wordpress.com/2009/04/13/third-homicide-in-fairfax-county-this-year/

Posted by: Anoonymoos ()
Date: April 16, 2009 08:56PM

Info on Lee's father:

"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","046"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","08/27/2004","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","047"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","01/12/2005","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","050"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2008","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS PARAPH SYRINGE/NEEDLES "

Date: April 17, 2009 02:23AM

A Friend Wrote:
> Word on the street is Lee (the murderer) has
> already been found guilty and sentenced to
> juvenile life (until age 21), within just days of
> being arrested.

he would be really lucky if he in fact got this sentence.

Date: April 17, 2009 07:40AM

He has not been sentenced as of yet. And most likely they will be charging him as an adult hopefully.

Posted by: just a far friend ()
Date: April 17, 2009 11:39AM

does anyone have siobhan's parents address? i met her some time ago but i only worked with her for a couple of weeks then she left. when i found out i was shok and i still can't belive it. i'm also confused because when i met her she was dating some other dude who was older than her but you guys are right she was very sweet. please post her address so i can go to her parent's house and maybe go to where she is buried to say good bye. thanks

Posted by: beatriz ()
Date: April 17, 2009 11:49AM

does anyone have her parent's address? i would like to go see them and say that i am very sorry for their lost and maybe say good bye to her too. thanks

Posted by: ? ()
Date: April 17, 2009 01:09PM

Ok, another question, on Shev's myspace page, she has (MCL) I believe, what does that mean?

Date: April 17, 2009 02:02PM

Medial Collateral Ligament, or possibly Mantle Cell Lymphoma - but she's not in her 60's. Also, I don't know why she'd say she had a medial collateral ligament on her MySpace.

http://orthopedics.about.com/cs/kneeinjuries/a/mclinjury.htm

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Mantle_cell_lymphoma

- - -

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/17/2009 02:04PM by caffeind.

Date: April 17, 2009 02:45PM

Could it possibly mean something else as well MCL?

Date: April 17, 2009 02:48PM

What do you mean "as well MCL"? Do you mean soemthing aside from the two things I listed? Nothing that fits the criteria of an illness or condition, no.

- - -

Posted by: randombystander ()
Date: April 17, 2009 03:21PM

THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. Lee's father, Larry Wiggins, is a child molester, a child rapist, is notorious for giving children drugs and manipulating them by being the "cool" guy that lets you do whatever you want. He allowed Lee to drop out of school his freshman year in high school and has facilitated Lee's juvenile delinquency. He has been arrested for posession of drugs, assault on Lee himself yet never served justice for raping his step daughter from the time she was SEVEN, then holding a gun to her head when she finally told everyone at the age of 16. Lee was in the car, a CHILD, less than 10 years old , while this was happening. In Lee's earlier childhood Larry was notorious for punching holes in every door and wall he came across and even nearly choked Lee's mother do death. He had a great mother who battled endlessly with the court systems trying to at least get Lee back in school but the courts did not look at the evidence, the criminal charges on Larry, the constant police getting called to the house, this boy not in school. His father is a monster that went out of his way to destroy his son from as early on as he could. THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. If there is any justice may this be what finally exposes Larry Wiggins. If there are any more children out there that may have been abused in any way by this man, SPEAK OUT!! ... SEE MORE AT

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/2/175850/page-3.html

or search the fairfax underground website under dead person in Herndon area

Posted by: random bystander ()
Date: April 17, 2009 03:23PM

MCL stands for MUCH CLOWN LOVE. Shev was a juggalo meaning she was a die hard fan of the band Insane Clown Posse (ICP).

Date: April 17, 2009 03:26PM

Ah, thanks RB. Makes more sense.

- - -

Date: April 17, 2009 05:55PM

Thanks for the info. It all now makes sense.

I will truly miss Shev and her smiling face. RIP 4/12/09. She certainly did not deserve this nor the guy who killed her.

WE LOVE YOU SHEV!!!!

Date: April 17, 2009 06:36PM

I did not mean this .... nor the guy who killed her. He does deserve what is coming to him. I do hope he gets life .... execution is even better.

Date: April 18, 2009 09:37AM

Go to yellowpages.com

just a far friend Wrote:
> does anyone have siobhan's parents address? i met
> her some time ago but i only worked with her for a
> couple of weeks then she left. when i found out i
> was shok and i still can't belive it. i'm also
> confused because when i met her she was dating
> some other dude who was older than her but you
> guys are right she was very sweet. please post her
> address so i can go to her parent's house and
> maybe go to where she is buried to say good bye.
> thanks

Date: April 20, 2009 05:50AM

Yesterday's event was the saddest day for me. :(

Shev RIP 4/12/09.

Posted by: slightlystoopid ()
Date: April 20, 2009 05:56AM

It was so sad ):
Being there was so hard

Date: April 20, 2009 06:19AM

That is so true. So many sad faces. Shev probably did not even realize just how many people loved and adored her and how many friends she had.

Posted by: friend ()
Date: April 20, 2009 09:11AM

Does anyone know if the candle vigil is still going on today?

Date: April 20, 2009 03:59PM

Im talking to john, the guy who is holding it now,
and he said the weather is supposed to be bad, so they are really not sure.

Posted by: Larry ()
Date: April 20, 2009 09:27PM

you're full of shit. You dont know all, you were NOT here trying to help Lee deal with his issues from when his mother from Colombia beat him everyday and made him stay in his room for days on end at age 10 so she could have her Spanish drinking parties every weekend. You're just in anger right now. FUCK Im mad as hell TOO!!! But saying shit like that wont bring Shev back. You should be saying something NICE about Shev. asshole.

Posted by: a parent too ()
Date: April 21, 2009 06:11AM

I'm not sure if you are Larry or not, but it does not matter anyway. What kind of parent are you. You are no father. You are a murderer just like your son. You apparently did not have any teachings in bringing up a child, much less raising a teenager. You taught him how to kill. And look where your teaching has taken your son. You call that love. I don't think so. If you were any kind of parent, you could have prevented this from happening, since you did mention that you were in the house the day it happen and it said that you heard them arguing. So why didn't you get off your fat ass and stop this from happening that day. You let your son to murder Shev, who was a sweet fun loving, beautiful girl with big dreams and a bright future in which you allowed your son take that all away from her and her family. Any parent, I hope would have step in when needed to prevent things like this from happening.

Posted by: ALSO a parent ()
Date: April 21, 2009 08:06AM

Amen to that last comment. Larry Wiggins, now that we know you are here allow me to be the first in this forum (as it has already been said in the others) that you are a child rapist, child molesting, government schemeing, mooching, leeching, MURDERER!! YOU RAPED YOUR STEP DAUGHTER FROM THE TIME SHE WAS SEVEN!! What is wrong with YOU? You took your son out of school. WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with YOU!?! You GIVE CHILDREN DRUGS!! WHAT THE FUCK is wrong with YOU?! Who willingly lets their SEVENTEEN year old son SHOOT UP !!! With the very SYRINGINES that you were busted for only a few months ago. Did you think that Lee would just join you in your mom and step dad's house forever, getting fucked up and fucking other people over for the rest of his life? Now you are going to make these claims about Lee's mother in a forum full of people from Fairfax county that know her as nothing but the sweet, law abiding, church entusiast, samaritan that she is. That know YOU for the sick FUCK that you are. Why don't you go back to all your virtual friends that will never know the truth about you because you LIE. Like you always have and always will. You are a parasite Larry. Go back to giving 19 year old girls on livevideo virtual gifts, showing only the face of a 30 year old, saying you are 40 when you are really 51 and jerking off with your mother sitting next to you like you always have. YOU KILLED SHEV AND LEE. BOTH OF THEM YOU SICK FUCK. SHEV BEGGED LEE TO GET AWAY FROM YOU!!! BUT YOU HAD TO HOLD THAT MOTORCYCLE AND CAR AND DRUGS OVER LEE'S HEAD. Telling him him you would destroy it if he dared to leave. I AM NOT A PARENT YET, BUT I WILL BE ONE DAY, AND I STILL KNOW THAT WHAT YOU DID WAS TO LEE WAS MURDER. YOU KILLED SHEV. YOU KILLED LEE. Everyone else, look under dead person in herdon on this very site for more info. Looks like plenty of people know about LARRY WIGGINS. I'm out.

Posted by: AnonymousVA ()
Date: April 21, 2009 08:07AM

Larry Wrote:
> you're full of shit. You dont know all, you were
> NOT here trying to help Lee deal with his issues
> from when his mother from Colombia beat him
> everyday and made him stay in his room for days on
> end at age 10 so she could have her Spanish
> drinking parties every weekend. You're just in
> anger right now. FUCK Im mad as hell TOO!!! But
> saying shit like that wont bring Shev back. You
> should be saying something NICE about Shev.
> asshole.

HAHA! Wow. . . funny how someone who rapes children and threatens to kill them comes on here and tries to tell lies about his mother! Get a life. . . in prison, preferably.

Posted by: a parent too ()
Date: April 21, 2009 12:32PM

AnonymousVA Wrote:
>
> HAHA! Wow. . . funny how someone who rapes
> children and threatens to kill them comes on here
> and tries to tell lies about his mother! Get a
> life. . . in prison, preferably.

I agree, for life. .... To bad they do not allow a lynch mob like the old days, way before our time.

Posted by: Anomalous ()
Date: April 22, 2009 11:33AM

What was the Step-Grandfather doing while this was going on under his roof all those years? This guy creeps me out!!!!! Nice gold chain pop!

Posted by: Name THIS tune! ()
Date: April 22, 2009 08:19PM

Larry. What I want to know is.....just what made you think you could get a man thrown out of his own house that he worked for & paid for? Something you wouldn't know about with your lazy, freeloading ass.
Did you really think the court would go for that? Sort of like killing the goose that laid the golden egg, isn't it? But I guess it was a last-ditch effort on your part since your mama can't enable you anymore. (When are you gonna let your mama out of the basement?)
Looks like your chickens are finally coing home to roost for all the bad things you've done to other people.
No-o-oow might be a good time for you to "pull a Wiggins." Buh-bye.

(Arf, she said.)

Posted by: Anomalous ()
Date: April 23, 2009 02:12PM

Why did Larry try to get Mr.White thrown out of his house?

Date: April 23, 2009 02:54PM

I do not know, but would like to know too why. Has anyone notice though that on my space that the father added himself to his son's myspace page. Nothing to even bother to look at. Such as loser.

Posted by: lost in sorrow ()
Date: April 24, 2009 02:00AM

"LARRY" --who could that be?? duh!-- wrote, "you're full of shit. You dont know all, you were NOT here trying to help Lee deal with his issues from when his mother from Colombia beat him everyday and made him stay in his room for days on end at age 10 so she could have her Spanish drinking parties every weekend. You're just in anger right now. FUCK Im mad as hell TOO!!! But saying shit like that wont bring Shev back. You should be saying something NICE about Shev. asshole."

Larry, err or would that be Mr. Wiggins which do you prefer?? You got to stop projecting your issues on others and own the mess you put your child through. Lee didn't have a chance to be anything more than a psychopath, because the fruit doesn't fall far from the tree. With your fine upbringing it only makes sence that Lee lashed out at the only person who ever gave him true love.

So Wiggins, back off and own your behavior. Admitting it is the first step to recovery!!

RIP Shevy!!

Date: April 24, 2009 07:31AM

I agree this will not bring Shev back. For we all are angry, upset and sadden over this. People like Larry do not see anything wrong. I doubt he will ever admit to anything, even on how Lee was raised. He only see fault in other people, not within himself. From what I have been reading, you don't praise kids from dropping out of school and misbehaving by giving them cars, motorcycles etc. I do not know Lee or how he was raised, but it looks like he did needed help and he needed counseling in which he probably did not recieve. I had did checked out myspace on Lee's page and his father wrote to him saying I love you son. We all know he will never see this. What was the purpose on that, who knows.

All I can say is remember the memories you have a Shev. For she will always be with you at all times and watching over you and everyone else she came in contact with. I am sure had no idea this would have ever happened to her when she went over that day. Shev will always be remembered and never forgotten for she was loved by many.

Posted by: Mt.View09 ()
Date: April 24, 2009 06:11PM

I would like to first off say that shev was a pretty cool kid. i only talked to her a couple times and it is very sad that someone like her is gone. i graduated with her and had the wonderful opportunity to hear her graduation speech wich brought tears to my eyes because of how she really spoke about mountain view and how the school changed her life and she was going to change her life. to anybody that thinks that mountain view is a bad school, you are just a person that thinks that the word alternative means that its a school for bad/stupid kids. which is completly stupid, i too used to think that way about the school. till i decided to go there myself. i was not expelled or suspended, nor was i forced to go there, it was of my own free will. and i stand by the mountain view school, staff, and students. we are all a family. losing shev is like losing a part of that family that i made during my brief stay at mountain view.
mountain views motto is family, love, and respect. so to everybody that talks shit about mountain view should think about what they say because in the end you never had the chance to experience mountain view. and to all the students that are at base schools reading this. FUCK your school go to mountain view and graduate earlier. i did. and i love it.
R.I.P. shev.

Date: April 30, 2009 11:10AM

I had found this article today on the internet if anyone is interested in reading this.

[www.connectionnewspapers.com]

Date: April 30, 2009 11:11AM

Posted by: wondering ()
Date: May 07, 2009 12:06PM

Does anyone know if the kid Lee is still in jail or is he released?

Date: May 11, 2009 06:17PM

I just found this on livevideo.com ..... from Lee's father ....

Dear Shev,
I know you're gone, and I still can not believe it. I still feel your love and your soul. I'm so very sorry for what my son did to you. I had no idea there was this problems between you and Lee. I wish it was me he took away from this more...life. I miss you so much. I know you are now an angel in Heaven, and if Im a good boy, I will see you again, in Heaven someday. My son is in pain and see's you in his dreams every night. He doesn't even know what he has done. He's locked away as to never hurt anyone ever again. I am in so much pain....because I lost both of you. If you can hear my prayers, I pray to you my angel, every night before I go to sleep. I hope you can hear me because I miss you so very much. My son WILL pay for his actions. But you know how much I loved you both. When my son is sentenced, if they ship him off to some prison far away, I will meet you in Heaven sweetheart because I cant survive my son being taken from me forever. Im gonna be a good man and always do the right thing so I can be your friend in Heaven sweetheart. Im so, so very sorry for what my son did to you. I miss you AND I miss you calling me Pa-Pa-wiggy. This world is a crazy place Shev, and you know I loved you very much and enjoyed your friendship over these past four years. God I miss you so much! I cant wait to see you again. I remember you loved to go riding on our motorcycles, and I wear your beaded necklace every time I go riding...hoping you are my angel riding with me again.
Love always,
Pa-Pa wiggy
PS I cry every night for your loss and you will never be replaced in my heart.

for anyone who wants to view this, here is the website.

http://www.livevideo.com/iMissYouShev

Posted by: ENPUGH ()
Date: May 11, 2009 10:02PM

How did a girl so bright become such an immediate under-achiever?

Her pictures depict a sort of weird, lost sole.

What is the real story here?

Why weren't these kids with their families, in church, making breakfast, preparing for the religious celebration?

We are becoming a very questionable society.

Posted by: WHO CARE ()
Date: May 13, 2009 03:35PM

WHO CARES??????

Posted by: trashcan monsterr ()
Date: May 13, 2009 03:40PM

WHO CARE Wrote:
> WHO CARES??????

----------

hmm i dont knoe. maybe her friends? like me.
way to be disrespectful.

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: May 13, 2009 04:44PM

Well, they were with HIS family.... didn't do much good for her.

ENPUGH Wrote:
> How did a girl so bright become such an immediate
> under-achiever?
>
> Her pictures depict a sort of weird, lost sole.
>
> What is the real story here?
>
> Why weren't these kids with their families, in
> church, making breakfast, preparing for the
> religious celebration?
>
> We are becoming a very questionable society.

Date: May 13, 2009 04:50PM

What a tool.

just me Wrote:
> I just found this on livevideo.com ..... from
> Lee's father ....
>
> Dear Shev,
> I know you're gone, and I still can not believe
> it. I still feel your love and your soul. I'm so
> very sorry for what my son did to you. I had no
> idea there was this problems between you and Lee.
> I wish it was me he took away from this
> more...life. I miss you so much. I know you are
> now an angel in Heaven, and if Im a good boy, I
> will see you again, in Heaven someday. My son is
> in pain and see's you in his dreams every night.
> He doesn't even know what he has done. He's locked
> away as to never hurt anyone ever again. I am in
> so much pain....because I lost both of you. If you
> can hear my prayers, I pray to you my angel, every
> night before I go to sleep. I hope you can hear me
> because I miss you so very much. My son WILL pay
> for his actions. But you know how much I loved you
> both. When my son is sentenced, if they ship him
> off to some prison far away, I will meet you in
> Heaven sweetheart because I cant survive my son
> being taken from me forever. Im gonna be a good
> man and always do the right thing so I can be your
> friend in Heaven sweetheart. Im so, so very sorry
> for what my son did to you. I miss you AND I miss
> you calling me Pa-Pa-wiggy. This world is a crazy
> place Shev, and you know I loved you very much and
> enjoyed your friendship over these past four
> years. God I miss you so much! I cant wait to see
> you again. I remember you loved to go riding on
> our motorcycles, and I wear your beaded necklace
> every time I go riding...hoping you are my angel
> riding with me again.
> Love always,
> Pa-Pa wiggy
> PS I cry every night for your loss and you will
> never be replaced in my heart.
>
> for anyone who wants to view this, here is the
> website.
>
> http://www.livevideo.com/iMissYouShev

Posted by: The REAL deal ()
Date: May 14, 2009 08:20PM

What a crock of shit.Larry is just doing a grandstand act. Crocodile tears,and nothing BUT!
I know his "tribute" sounds all good, but this guy is just a sham & a scammer. Believe me, he has his reasons for this newest hustle, whatever it is. He never does anything out of the goodness of his heart but only if it's something that will benefit him or get him off the hook for something.
Trust me, it's a hustle. Once a dirtbag, always a dirtbag. He's had 51 years to perfect the technique. And yes, he's 51 years old, not 41 like his profile on different sites says.
Don't waste any sympathy on this POS. Save it for the people who deserve it.
He would not be one of these people!

Posted by: Clorox Leachman ()
Date: May 14, 2009 08:34PM

G wrote: "everyone and i do mean everyone deserves death."

fuck that means?

you aint puttin it down to karma, is you, cuz you on record against it.

and i gather you aint big into original sin.

so what, pray tell, is the reason everyone deserves death?

Date: May 15, 2009 01:38AM

Clorox Leachman Wrote:
> G wrote: "everyone and i do mean everyone deserves
> death."
>
> fuck that means?
>
> you aint puttin it down to karma, is you, cuz you
> on record against it.

file.php?2,file=4909> and i gather you aint big into original sin.

original sin: no.
sin: yes.

however, if you are referring to Romans 6:23

Romans 6:23 (NASB)
For the wages of sin is death; but the free gift of God is eternal life in Christ Jesus our Lord.

it's not the same as what im saying because that is a reference to spiritual death, not physical. also, in that sense, it is earned instead of deserved.

file.php?2,file=5620> so what, pray tell, is the reason everyone
> deserves death?

humanity (all of it, good[sic] and bad) is jaded and i am sick of it's existence. the most basic morals and ethics are violated without a second thought. greed is actually what's fucked up the economy right now. nobody seems to give a damn about those that need help and if they do, they dont do shit about it. everyone is too caught up in their own self-interests. i help people who ask for it or who look like they need it and dont ask for anything in return. it's kind of sad because they always ask why im helping them. the bottom line is that nobody does the "right thing" and it pisses me off. yes, im a hypocrite at times and i have my own petty wants but it's not what i want to be which is what makes me so horribly conflicted.

and on that note...

file.php?2,file=5392

Date: May 15, 2009 05:08PM

Looks like "Pa Pa Wiggy" took down his self consumed rambling. He must be reading this forum.

'Sup, home chicken? Get some counseling, man.

Posted by: hmmm ()
Date: May 16, 2009 06:29AM

Is he not allowed to grieve too? He knew the girl to, did he not?

Date: May 17, 2009 08:39PM

Sure, he can grieve, but that rambling was not grieving. It was a self absorbed pity party. "Me, me, me, I, I, I... I'm going to kill myself if they send Lee away."

Date: May 18, 2009 10:13AM

just me Wrote:
> I just found this on livevideo.com ..... from
> Lee's father ....
>
> Dear Shev,
> I know you're gone, and I still can not believe
> it. I still feel your love and your soul. I'm so
> very sorry for what my son did to you. I had no
> idea there was this problems between you and Lee.
> I wish it was me he took away from this
> more...life. I miss you so much. I know you are
> now an angel in Heaven, and if Im a good boy, I
> will see you again, in Heaven someday. My son is
> in pain and see's you in his dreams every night.
> He doesn't even know what he has done. He's locked
> away as to never hurt anyone ever again. I am in
> so much pain....because I lost both of you. If you
> can hear my prayers, I pray to you my angel, every
> night before I go to sleep. I hope you can hear me
> because I miss you so very much. My son WILL pay
> for his actions. But you know how much I loved you
> both. When my son is sentenced, if they ship him
> off to some prison far away, I will meet you in
> Heaven sweetheart because I cant survive my son
> being taken from me forever. Im gonna be a good
> man and always do the right thing so I can be your
> friend in Heaven sweetheart. Im so, so very sorry
> for what my son did to you. I miss you AND I miss
> you calling me Pa-Pa-wiggy. This world is a crazy
> place Shev, and you know I loved you very much and
> enjoyed your friendship over these past four
> years. God I miss you so much! I cant wait to see
> you again. I remember you loved to go riding on
> our motorcycles, and I wear your beaded necklace
> every time I go riding...hoping you are my angel
> riding with me again.
> Love always,
> Pa-Pa wiggy
> PS I cry every night for your loss and you will
> never be replaced in my heart.
>
> for anyone who wants to view this, here is the
> website.
>
> http://www.livevideo.com/iMissYouShev

-----------

what a prick. this man is not like that. he is just as violent as his son. believe me, i know. bad experiance last year. that whole family is like that.

Date: May 18, 2009 05:17PM

slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
>
> what a prick. this man is not like that. he is
> just as violent as his son. believe me, i know.
> bad experiance last year. that whole family is
> like that.

did the kid threaten to kill you too?

Date: May 18, 2009 05:18PM

Melissa Wrote:
> Sure, he can grieve, but that rambling was not
> grieving. It was a self absorbed pity party.
> "Me, me, me, I, I, I... I'm going to kill myself
> if they send Lee away."

you know damn well that they will be sending that kid away

Posted by: Slightlystoopid ()
Date: May 18, 2009 09:17PM

just me Wrote:
> slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > what a prick. this man is not like that. he is
> > just as violent as his son. believe me, i know.
> > bad experiance last year. that whole family is
> > like that.
>
>
> did the kid threaten to kill you too?

----------

Threatened to kill my friend, and the dad helped beat the crap out of my friend

Date: May 19, 2009 05:54AM

that is not right. He certainly isn't setting a good example for his son. He taught him its okay to slap women around.

Posted by: DR Z ()
Date: May 19, 2009 01:43PM

In the generations previous to this one, this girl would be alive and enroute to either an IVY league or other topped tier school.

This generation has too much freedom, is amoral, and has no sense. That is why Asian and Indian children leave them in the dust.

Sad. But look at the bozo we elected president.

Posted by: haha ()
Date: May 19, 2009 02:04PM

DR Z Wrote:
> Sad. But look at the bozo we elected president.

haha look at the last 4 bozos we elected president is what i think you meant.

Posted by: hmmmmm ()
Date: May 19, 2009 04:21PM

I think the last one we had was the worst one yet.

Posted by: wondering ()
Date: May 21, 2009 04:29PM

Does anyone know if there are any court dates coming up soon and when?

Date: May 21, 2009 07:04PM

Slightlystupid wrote: "Threatened to kill my friend, and the dad helped beat the crap out of my friend."

Go back & read a post under "Dead Person in Herndon Area." I think it's inder that one.
Supposedly Mr. White has a recording of Larry threatening to kill him, too. And that's why Mr. White left town. Because he is afraid of Larry.

Date: May 22, 2009 06:54AM

well i said it here too.

Date: May 22, 2009 08:31PM

S'all good. Cause when we're dealing with somebody like Larry, he's gonna try & scam people as far as what the truth is.........

Posted by: Rumplestiltskin ()
Date: May 23, 2009 01:15PM

entry by larry from iMissYouShev on livevideo.com

"Posted 14 hours ago by wiggywiggywiggy
I still dream of you Shev. I miss you soooooooo much. My heart is broken now that you're gone. But I pray everynight to you my angel and I wear your beads necklace whenever I go riding on my motorcycle. Please ride with me sweetheart."

sounds like he wanted to do her himself.

Posted by: geez ()
Date: May 23, 2009 04:50PM

If the damn guy did not allow his son to kill Shev, she would still be here today. He must be a sick man for he posted almost the same message as before it looks like, just a shorter version.

Did you also notice that his age say 31. He must have been 14 when his son was born.

Date: May 28, 2009 09:54AM

DR Z Wrote:
> In the generations previous to this one, this girl
> would be alive and enroute to either an IVY league
> or other topped tier school.
>
> This generation has too much freedom, is amoral,
> and has no sense. That is why Asian and Indian
> children leave them in the dust.
>
>
> Sad. But look at the bozo we elected president.

What makes you different from the past 8,000 years of cranky people?

Posted by: former hick77 ()
Date: May 28, 2009 01:27PM

yeah, its all about cranky people.

What a loser response. Anyone gets labled "cranky" or "out of touch" when they speask the truth.

THIS YOUNGER GENERATION IS A GENERATION THAT HAS ALOT OT LEARN IF WE WANT TO ALLOW OUR CHILDREN TO LIVE AS WE DID.

GET OF YOUR ASS, CUT YOUR LAWN< WASH YOUR CAR, GET AN EDUCATION AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU LOSER

Posted by: bdimag ()
Date: May 28, 2009 01:41PM

do what?

Posted by: Just Curious ()
Date: May 28, 2009 07:05PM

Lee's court date was today.......anybody heard anything?

Posted by: Just Curious ()
Date: May 28, 2009 07:13PM

Looks like somebody (Larry?) took down the iMissYouShev site, and there's nothing on the livevideo.com site anymore, either. Hmmmnmmmmm.
Maybe Larry decided to meet Shev in heaven like he said he was gonna if Lee got "sent away."
Haven't heard anything yet, though.

Date: May 28, 2009 07:27PM

I do not think he is gone yet. I believe there is more to come out of this. I do hope he, the kid, gets what he deserves. But if Larry, the father does kill himself, one less you would have to worry about. No one gets to heaven by commiting suicide. By the way ... did you check out his site. He claims to be 31 .... what a joke.

Posted by: stupidppl ()
Date: May 28, 2009 08:06PM

Posted by: Slightlystoopid ()
Date: May 18, 2009 09:17PM

just me Wrote:
> slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> -----
> >
> > what a prick. this man is not like that. he is
> > just as violent as his son. believe me, i know.
> > bad experiance last year. that whole family is
> > like that.
>
>
> did the kid threaten to kill you too?

----------

Threatened to kill my friend, and the dad helped beat the crap out of my friend

-------

ya and u know why they threatened to kill your friend
your fuckin asshole of a friend HIT SHEV!
shev told me this HERSELF

im not condoning theyre actions, but if someone were to hit my friend, i'd be pretty mad as well. I'd expect you to be too.

Date: May 29, 2009 02:51PM

former hick77 Wrote:
> yeah, its all about cranky people.
>
> What a loser response. Anyone gets labled "cranky"
> or "out of touch" when they speask the truth.
>
> THIS YOUNGER GENERATION IS A GENERATION THAT HAS
> ALOT OT LEARN IF WE WANT TO ALLOW OUR CHILDREN TO
> LIVE AS WE DID.
>
> GET OF YOUR ASS, CUT YOUR LAWN< WASH YOUR CAR, GET
> AN EDUCATION AND DO SOMETHING PRODUCTIVE YOU LOSER

Is making bare assertions an old-fashioned value today's youth should be following?

Date: May 30, 2009 05:47AM

does anyone have any new information on the kid in jail. there is another court date?

Date: May 30, 2009 09:16AM

stupidppl Wrote:
> Re: Siobhan Russell Murder
> Posted by: Slightlystoopid ()
> Date: May 18, 2009 09:17PM
>
> just me Wrote:
> -----
> > slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > >
> > > what a prick. this man is not like that. he
> is
> > > just as violent as his son. believe me, i
> know.
> > > bad experiance last year. that whole family
> is
> > > like that.
> >
> >
> > did the kid threaten to kill you too?
>
> ----------
>
>
> Threatened to kill my friend, and the dad helped
> beat the crap out of my friend
>
>
> -------
>
> ya and u know why they threatened to kill your
> friend
> your fuckin asshole of a friend HIT SHEV!
> shev told me this HERSELF
>
> im not condoning theyre actions, but if someone
> were to hit my friend, i'd be pretty mad as well.
> I'd expect you to be too.

----that is no excuse for a FATHER to do something like that. it was out of line.

Pages: 123AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 3

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.