HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Reston Tax protest party- tea party
Posted by: Rod ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:10PM

Hello everyone,

This comes to us through loudoncountytaxpayer.com.

Consider that:
It took nearly 200 years before total federal spending topped $1 trillion (in 1987). In 2002, 15 years later, spending exceeded $2 trillion. By most indications, it will have taken less than half that time -- seven years -- to break the $3 trillion mark. (Source: NTU.org)
Our Federal Government has a $11+ Trillion Debt (Source: NTU.org)
There were 11,610 Federal projects, at a cost of $17.2 billion, in FY 2008, identified as "pork" by Citizens Against Government Waste (Source: 2008 CAGW Pigbook)
Is it time to "Party like it's 1773"? Hundreds of TEA (Taxed Enough Already) Parties are planned for Wednesday, April 15th, 2009. Help us make history again. BYOT and join us for : What: The Reston Tax Day Tea Party When: Wednesday, April 15th, 6:30-8:30pm Where: Lake Anne Village Center Plaza ; 1609 Washington Plaza, Reston Virginiahttp://maps.google.com/maps?f=q&hl=en&q=1609+Washington+Plaza%2C+Reston%2C+VA(we'll be in the middle of the square) Master of Ceremonies: Leslie Carbone, Author"Slaying Leviathan: The Moral Case for Tax Reform"
Leslie Carbone is the author of Slaying Leviathan: The Moral Case for Tax Reform (Potomac, June 2009). Her work has appeared in magazines including The Weekly Standard and The American Enterprise, in newspapers from
The Philadelphia Inquirer to The San Francisco Chronicle, and on Web sites like BreakPoint and National Review Online. She has appeared on more than 200 radio and television talk shows, been quoted in national newspapers including The Wall Street Journal and USA Today, and lectured at more than 100 campuses across the United States and in Canada, including Northwestern University, UCLA, and Cornell University. Ms. Carbone has served as Chief-of-Staff to the late Assemblyman Gil Ferguson of California, Director of Family Tax Policy at Family Research Council, Senior Writer at Koch Industries, Inc., and Speechwriter for former U.S. Secretary of Labor Elaine L. Chao. Her blog URL is: www.lesliecarbone.blogspot.com. Special Guest Speaker(s): To be announced shortly Representatives of the following organizations will give a quick summary of their goals and progress fighting increasing government spending and encroachment on your rights:

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Reston Tax protest party- tea party
Posted by: umm hello? ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:11PM

and then?

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 13, 2009 04:17PM

The folks behind this probably supported Dubya at least 5-1 if not higher.

Posted by: Grumble ()
Date: April 13, 2009 05:02PM

I wonder what all those fat-ass baby boomers who are at the edge of retirement would do if the Government had not bailed out the banks and insurance companies?

They would be forced to work another twenty years until they could rebuild their savings and portfolio's. They are the biggest whiners, but the biggest winners when it comes to this bailout and spending. If I see one friggin person over 50 at this rally I will let them have a piece of my mind. They have no right to be there! I better not see any Bush stickers either. No pro-Iraq War stickers.

Posted by: be careful who you talk shit to ()
Date: April 13, 2009 05:25PM

Grumble Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder what all those fat-ass baby boomers who
> are at the edge of retirement would do if the
> Government had not bailed out the banks and
> insurance companies?
>
> They would be forced to work another twenty years
> until they could rebuild their savings and
> portfolio's. They are the biggest whiners, but the
> biggest winners when it comes to this bailout and
> spending. If I see one friggin person over 50 at
> this rally I will let them have a piece of my
> mind. They have no right to be there! I better not
> see any Bush stickers either. No pro-Iraq War
> stickers.

I qualify under all those lame threats, Ive sent a few to their maker so liberal fucks like you can spout off... , your pussified threats are lame egotistical and bs, give a me a piece of your mind so I can gladly hand you your ass in front of an audience,. liberal CSucker

Posted by: GOP: Losing Hope, One Day At A Time. ()
Date: April 13, 2009 05:31PM

be careful who you talk shit to Wrote:
>
> I qualify under all those lame threats, Ive sent
> a few to their maker so liberal fucks like you can
> spout off... , your pussified threats are lame
> egotistical and bs, give a me a piece of your mind
> so I can gladly hand you your ass in front of an
> audience,. liberal CSucker

Wow. So how does it feel to be on the losing end of everything in life? Pathetic, I'm sure.
Attachments:
boehnercrying.jpg

Posted by: be there ()
Date: April 13, 2009 05:35PM

wow dipshit knows how to attach a picture, im really impressed

Posted by: FT ()
Date: April 13, 2009 05:45PM

Wonder why he didn't attach a picture of Teddy Kennedy crawling out of the water at Chappaquiddick as Mary Jo was slowly drowning.

Posted by: t kennedy ()
Date: April 13, 2009 05:47PM

He only knows what has happened sincee January 20.2009, nothing..

Posted by: Rod ()
Date: April 13, 2009 07:56PM

This seems to be a genuine movment of the people. I hope all come!!!

Posted by: Grumble ()
Date: April 13, 2009 09:07PM

If you think you can send me to my maker for expressing my opinion, then you sir are an Asshole. Strike that, I won't limit you to just the hole, you would be the whole Ass itself.

Tea Party? More like Tea Bagging!

Date: April 13, 2009 09:24PM

Rod Wrote:
> This seems to be a genuine movment of the people.
> I hope all come!!!

No it's not.

Posted by: Vince(1) ()
Date: April 13, 2009 10:35PM

The US is one of the lowest taxed people in the world...and still we whine! We ignored GWB sending billions of dollars overseas for his war without paying for it...but let Obama invest in this country and you become unhinged.

The deficit..when finally taken seriously...wont be solved by spending cuts alone. It will be solved by a combination of tax increases and spending cuts. When republicans are ready to seriously negotiate a solution....it may be too late.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 13, 2009 10:40PM

When I think of "Reston Tea Party," I think of sitting around drinking tea with RESton Peace.

That's never actually happened, but that's the only worthwhile tea party in Reston I can picture myself attending.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: We will be there! ()
Date: April 14, 2009 12:45AM

Enough is enough. We're being taxed to death and it will be worse for our children and grandchildren because of this gigantic debt.

Thanks Rod. Can't wait to protest in the belly of the beast, the pro tax crowd of Reston.

Date: April 14, 2009 07:30AM

Funny how this debt didn't seem to bother Republicans between 2001 and 2006. Why wasn't the budget balanced again in 2003, when the economy was righted?

Posted by: erik ()
Date: April 14, 2009 07:58AM

Obviously this is a spontaneous, grass-roots movement.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 14, 2009 08:19AM

Hmmmm, it's pretty ironic that the only tax change Obama has signed so far is to lower payroll taxes for people making under 250K a year, yet you right-wing kooks still sit and cry "tyranny". I guess maybe you guys are all smokers affected by the new excise tax on cigarettes. So if you really want to protest, quit smoking, and all these new taxes you're deluded about won't affect you.

We will be there! Wrote:
> Enough is enough. We're being taxed to death and
> it will be worse for our children and
> grandchildren because of this gigantic debt.
>
> Thanks Rod. Can't wait to protest in the belly of
> the beast, the pro tax crowd of Reston.

Date: April 14, 2009 08:49AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> Hmmmm, it's pretty ironic that the only tax change
> Obama has signed so far is to lower payroll taxes
> for people making under 250K a year, yet you
> right-wing kooks still sit and cry "tyranny". I
> guess maybe you guys are all smokers affected by
> the new excise tax on cigarettes. So if you
> really want to protest, quit smoking, and all
> these new taxes you're deluded about won't affect
> you.

No, most 28 percenters see themselves as potential millioniares.

Either that, or they give almost god-like deference to those with wealth in the hope that they might deign to give the masses a job or two. It's hilarious, the way they argue that the wealthy are just yearning to create jobs but are prevented by the rapacious Democrats. The rich aren't yearning to create jobs. Job creation is a necessary evil for them. If the wealthy can make 12% on chinchilla futures or 8% with building a factory, they're going with chinchilla futures every time.

Never mind that taxes were cut in 2001-03 and the end result was fewer jobs created between 2001 and 2009 than were created between 1977 and 1981.

Never mind that taxes were raised in 1993 and this didn't seem to stop real-life entrepreneurs from creating jobs.

Posted by: TheMeeper ()
Date: April 14, 2009 08:59AM

formerhick76 Wrote:
>> most 28 percenters see themselves as potential millionaires

I predict the ratio of Joe-the-Plumbers to be very high at these "protests".

Posted by: Annon Imous ()
Date: April 14, 2009 09:08AM

They can call it "Teabag the Town."

Date: April 14, 2009 09:58AM

TheMeeper Wrote:
> formerhick76 Wrote:
> >> most 28 percenters see themselves as potential
> millionaires
>
> I predict the ratio of Joe-the-Plumbers to be very
> high at these "protests".

The fact that others seem to succeed in the current system is one best ignored by these Joe-the-Plumber types.

Posted by: Genevieve ()
Date: April 14, 2009 10:16AM

MrMephisto Wrote:
> When I think of "Reston Tea Party," I think of
> sitting around drinking tea with RESton Peace.
>
> That's never actually happened, but that's the
> only worthwhile tea party in Reston I can picture
> myself attending.

I suppose we could have tea at the next party, but it doesn't really go with the theme.

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 14, 2009 10:36AM

I know how to brew a kind of tea that would fit the theme...

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: April 15, 2009 02:15AM

ok, so i only caught half of what was said, where do i get my free tea bagging?!!?!

Posted by: Real American Pride ()
Date: April 15, 2009 10:14AM

Does anybody know if the Reston party will allow open carry? I have a CC permit, but would feel alot better if the folks running this event were okay with me open carrying my gun (Walther). I tried emailing them but no one responded.

Posted by: Thom ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:28PM

An interesting left-wing point of view. He's right about the real reason for the original Boston Tea Party. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=azo_44D6UZk&eurl

Posted by: USA ()
Date: April 15, 2009 01:40PM

Time to try and muddy the waters!

Yes, the idea is from the Republican party. The Republicans are trying to stir up radical US groups so the attention is drawn away from the crisis they created over the last eight years.

The basis is pure jealously. They know the republican party is falling apart, supporters are leaving in droves and Obama is gaining in recent polls.

It would be nice if republicans could accomplish something in congress!

Posted by: Joe the Bagger ()
Date: April 15, 2009 02:57PM

I'm going to drive by Lake Anne Center on the way home tonight. I predict a total of 25 people, with 20 of them that were going to be there anyway to dine at Cafe Montmarte and are looking at the 5 dolts like WTF?!? LOL.
Attachments:
Joetheplumber3.bmp

Posted by: quantum ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:05PM

To people vested in the notion of fiscal responsibility, its not really about the taxes.

Its about the spending, particularly in the periods past the next two years, where there is arguably a need for stimulus spending (although that doesn't appear to be done intelligently so far). The out year budget outlays are a national disaster.

Even with Obama's rosy projections (more optimistic than the CBO) we will more than double the overall size of the debt in the next eight years. Someone has to pay for it all.

You can either pay for it by raising tax receipts - hard to do because a relatively small percentage of people right now pay taxes (the top 30% of taxpayers pay more than ninety percent of all taxes). And when it comes to the real big taxpayers - i.e., the wealthy, the 10% well, one has to be careful how much you tax them because they are well off to engage in capital flight in all of its various forms and in fact engage in it often (the well off nominees getting rejected right and left right right now for not paying their taxes engaged in a minor form of it - the really wealthy move assets and people and businesses to lower tax jurisdictions - legally and illegally) . So there is a limit on how much we can really raise taxes, no matter the populist cry of taxing the rich or even our tax code - the bottom line is the amount of tax receipts. Good luck getting those with capital gains taxes increased or marginal rates on the wealthy materially increasing. It is not a zero sum game where soaking the rich works, no matter how good it feels.

Or you can pay for the spending by continuing to borrow lots of money, principally by selling bonds to foreigners. But just as Wall Street and AIG assumed it would continue to enjoy triple A or double AA ratings ad nauseum with their crappy instruments no matter how overleveraged they became, it makes sense to point out to the current political leaders that the country is not immune from having our debt sales implode. China doesn't have to continue buying our debt, particularly if they ever make the leap from a state led export economy to one that is consumer driven - if that ever happens, their investments will largely stay in their own country - as China indeed as already informed us. The US with Government at 26% of its GDP will not be a productive and innovative place - which it has needed to be to support so many demographics in its population that make lots of bad life decisions and are not nearly as productive as they should be. We are not homogeneous Sweden. I really fear for the economic naivete in Washington right now. We had twenty years where debt in the private economy grew at 3.5 times GDP. How did that work? And now we are contemplating doing little more than transferring not only that debt but the same damn rate of debt growth over to the public fisc. How's that going to work in 2018? It won't. The numbers matter. And at some point common sense over political affiliation must prevail.

There is no place in politics for someone like me - none. I believe in none of the right's views on abortion, treatment of gay people, regulation of private behavior, its foreign wars, and frankly, corporate welfare policies. But the lack of fiscal responsibility on the left - and frankly the Bush Administration was awful in this as well - just awful - makes politics just a silly venture for me to ever engage in. Can anyone just be for fiscal responsibility without attracting a political label?

Posted by: Tinfoil ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:21PM

THIS IS SPONSORED BY THE REPUBLICANS

Posted by: Republican Failure Day - April 15th ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:46PM

Here we are. They're talking about it right now...
Attachments:
RepublicanLeadershit.bmp

Posted by: Take a Stand ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:56PM

formerhick76 Wrote:
>> most 28 percenters see themselves as potential millionaires

that is an interesting idea.Even though most of the people out in the rain today protesting are making under 100k. It seems they are protesting against actual benefits now, in order to make the idea of millionaire even greater. Whether that goal is actually obtainable or not. It almost rings of an "after-life" like line of thinking.

Tea-Bag Protest...LOL And I just shaved my balls too.

ROFLOLOCOPTER

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 04:05PM by Take a Stand.

Date: April 15, 2009 03:58PM

Joe the Plumber was on Welfare.

End of story.

Date: April 15, 2009 04:01PM

I hope all you great patriots got out and demonstrated in this cold rain! After all..country first! And by the way....do the real patriotic thing..pay your taxes without whining.

Posted by: LMAO ()
Date: April 15, 2009 04:18PM

LMAO, Republican come whit this big roose and Obama announces tax cuts for the people today. Looks like there is a moe in the Republican party ranks.

Posted by: Kenny_Powers ()
Date: April 16, 2009 04:40AM

Vince(1) Wrote:
> I hope all you great patriots got out and
> demonstrated in this cold rain! After
> all..country first! And by the way....do the real
> patriotic thing..pay your taxes without whining.

cause our country *wasn't founded on the very statement you just made right...?

Date: April 16, 2009 07:16AM

Kenny_Powers Wrote:
> Vince(1) Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > I hope all you great patriots got out and
> > demonstrated in this cold rain! After
> > all..country first! And by the way....do the
> real
> > patriotic thing..pay your taxes without
> whining.
>
>
> cause our country *wasn't founded on the very
> statement you just made right...?

Yes it was..look up the Whiskey Rebellion.

Posted by: Matt Lauer ()
Date: April 16, 2009 11:43AM

Well as expected, all the rallies covered on TV showed a variety of fruits and nuts

Date: April 16, 2009 12:27PM

Matt Lauer Wrote:
> Well as expected, all the rallies covered on TV
> showed a variety of fruits and nuts

It was like the early anti-war rallies had a bunch of 'Free Mumia' posters, the 'Tea Parties' ended up getting hijacked by the Paulites and militia types.

Posted by: me2 ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:30PM

………………..,-‘’ ; ; ;_,,---,,_ ; ;’’-,…………………………….._,,,---,,_
……………….,’ ; ; ;,-‘ , , , , , ‘-, ; ;’-,,,,---~~’’’’’’~--,,,_…..,,-~’’ ; ; ; ;__;’-,
……………….| ; ; ;,’ , , , _,,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯’’~’-,,_ ,,-~’’ , , ‘, ;’,
……………….’, ; ; ‘-, ,-~’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-, , , , , ,’ ; |
…………………’, ; ;,’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-, , ,-‘ ;,-‘
………………….,’-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-‘ ;,,-‘
………………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;__ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,’
………………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,-‘’¯: : ’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; _ ; ; ; ; ;’,
……………..,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;| : : : : : ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,-‘’¯: ¯’’-, ; ; ;’,
…………….,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘-,_: : _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | : : : : : ; ; ; |
……………,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ¯¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’-,,_ : :,-‘ ; ; ; ;|
…………..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,,-~’’ , , , , ,,,-~~-, , , , _ ; ; ;¯¯ ; ; ; ; ;|
..…………,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;,’ , , , , , , ,( : : : : , , , ,’’-, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;|
……….,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’, , , , , , , , ,’~---~’’ , , , , , ,’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’,
…….,-‘’ ; _, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’~-,,,,--~~’’’¯’’’~-,,_ , ,_,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘,
….,-‘’-~’’,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; | ; ; | . . . . . . ,’; ,’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ,_ ; ‘-,
……….,’ ; ;,-, ; ;, ; ; ;, ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ;’, . . . . .,’ ;,’ ; ; ; ;, ; ; ;,’-, ; ;,’ ‘’~--‘’’
………,’-~’ ,-‘-~’’ ‘, ,-‘ ‘, ,,- ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘, ; ; ‘~-,,,-‘’ ; ,’ ; ; ; ; ‘, ;,-‘’ ; ‘, ,-‘,
……….,-‘’ ; ; ; ; ; ‘’ ; ; ;’’ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ‘’-,,_ ; ; ; _,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ;’-‘’ ; ; ; ‘’ ; ;’-,
……..,-‘ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;¯¯’’¯ ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; , ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ; ;’’-,

Posted by: kittykat ()
Date: April 16, 2009 02:51PM

I attended this event on a lark and was shocked by what I saw. The audience was overwhelmingly comprised of overweight senior citizens, all freely admitting to, gasp, collecting Social Security and taking advantage of Medicare. That's right folks...Socialists! I've never seen such a gaggle of closet Marxists in my life.

Oh that's right, you teabaggers got yours, screw the rest of us.

Posted by: Snausages! ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:39PM

Attachments:
McCaincustard.bmp

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: April 20, 2009 02:05AM

quantum Wrote:
> To people vested in the notion of fiscal
> responsibility, its not really about the taxes.
>
> Its about the spending, particularly in the
> periods past the next two years, where there is
> arguably a need for stimulus spending (although
> that doesn't appear to be done intelligently so
> far). The out year budget outlays are a national
> disaster.
>
> Even with Obama's rosy projections (more
> optimistic than the CBO) we will more than double
> the overall size of the debt in the next eight
> years. Someone has to pay for it all.
>
> You can either pay for it by raising tax receipts
> - hard to do because a relatively small percentage
> of people right now pay taxes (the top 30% of
> taxpayers pay more than ninety percent of all
> taxes). And when it comes to the real big
> taxpayers - i.e., the wealthy, the 10% well, one
> has to be careful how much you tax them because
> they are well off to engage in capital flight in
> all of its various forms and in fact engage in it
> often (the well off nominees getting rejected
> right and left right right now for not paying
> their taxes engaged in a minor form of it - the
> really wealthy move assets and people and
> businesses to lower tax jurisdictions - legally
> and illegally) . So there is a limit on how much
> we can really raise taxes, no matter the populist
> cry of taxing the rich or even our tax code - the
> bottom line is the amount of tax receipts. Good
> luck getting those with capital gains taxes
> increased or marginal rates on the wealthy
> materially increasing. It is not a zero sum game
> where soaking the rich works, no matter how good
> it feels.
>
> Or you can pay for the spending by continuing to
> borrow lots of money, principally by selling bonds
> to foreigners. But just as Wall Street and AIG
> assumed it would continue to enjoy triple A or
> double AA ratings ad nauseum with their crappy
> instruments no matter how overleveraged they
> became, it makes sense to point out to the current
> political leaders that the country is not immune
> from having our debt sales implode. China doesn't
> have to continue buying our debt, particularly if
> they ever make the leap from a state led export
> economy to one that is consumer driven - if that
> ever happens, their investments will largely stay
> in their own country - as China indeed as already
> informed us. The US with Government at 26% of its
> GDP will not be a productive and innovative place
> - which it has needed to be to support so many
> demographics in its population that make lots of
> bad life decisions and are not nearly as
> productive as they should be. We are not
> homogeneous Sweden. I really fear for the
> economic naivete in Washington right now. We had
> twenty years where debt in the private economy
> grew at 3.5 times GDP. How did that work? And
> now we are contemplating doing little more than
> transferring not only that debt but the same damn
> rate of debt growth over to the public fisc.
> How's that going to work in 2018? It won't. The
> numbers matter. And at some point common sense
> over political affiliation must prevail.
>
> There is no place in politics for someone like me
> - none. I believe in none of the right's views on
> abortion, treatment of gay people, regulation of
> private behavior, its foreign wars, and frankly,
> corporate welfare policies. But the lack of
> fiscal responsibility on the left - and frankly
> the Bush Administration was awful in this as well
> - just awful - makes politics just a silly venture
> for me to ever engage in. Can anyone just be for
> fiscal responsibility without attracting a
> political label?

+1

Posted by: sticker shock ()
Date: April 20, 2009 06:16AM

Before ripping on the Left for fiscal discipline, here's a chart for you:

usdebt.gif

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.