HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:31PM

AnonVa and Charles Bronson, tell us more of what you know. This is more interesting than a Faulkner novel. In a serious vein, though, it always strikes me that there lots of storm clouds before any storm, and it does make many in the community wish some sort of intervention could have occurred.

Wiggy Sr.'s hook-up page doesn't inspire a mature sense of confidence. Should others be warned?

http://onlinedating.hookup.com/free/herndon_virginia.html

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: crazyshittt ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:52PM

omg wow

well anywayyyyy
what happened was...

shev and her fucking whacked out "boyfriend" were arguing like they usually do
and the psycho actually killed her this time... he does have mental problems and i know this for a fact because he was prescribed medication to help "calm him down"

lee was a nice kid and all. He had good intentions, and I know he loved Shev. He just had problems that shouldve been addressed more properly. They'd been together for a few years, and there were many threats made against her and he was abusive. It's sad that she kept going back :(
among some threats were car bombs which lee was perfectly capable of...
he was a pretty violent dude
and he had a shitttt load of weapons ranging from knives to axes to you name it...

i do hope lee gets punished for this because from what i knew of shev, she was a sweet girl and DEFINITELY did not deserve this.





p.s.
probably the reason lee did it was because shev migthve cheated on him again
i heard there was A LOT of cheating going on... on her part :(

wow this is a pretty crazy situation
murder
sexual abuse of children
cheating
what next... jesus

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: let her rest ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:56PM

When will this poor girl be laid to rest then maybe everyone will come together for her and stop all of this garbage......

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 15, 2009 09:13PM

I wouldnt be surprised if Tom buggered the kid and his pop. Listen, I shit you not, this guy is a perverted sociopath. If Fairfax PD wants to pop this tree-jumper, no better time than now! If anybody knows his wife, somebody should clue her in on Tom's past.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: crazyshittt ()
Date: April 15, 2009 10:09PM

how do u know he's a child molestor...?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: friend ()
Date: April 15, 2009 10:13PM

who cares about Lees family or his "rough" childhood??? Point is, he abused her for years & everyone knew about it. nobody did a damn thing. & it came to this. rest in peace shev, for once in your life please just find some PEACE =[ i love you!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 15, 2009 10:39PM

"how do u know he's a child molestor...?"

I knew his first wife.... This is why she left him. His status as a pederast is legendary in Gordonsville and half of Orange County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Insider ()
Date: April 15, 2009 11:57PM

Autopsy came back and he tried to strangle her before he stabbed her! He flat out murdered her, there is no disputing that. Are you expecting me to believe he accidently choked her and when she freed herself he accidently stabbed her in the heart? You people asking his forgiveness are sick...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Insider ()
Date: April 15, 2009 11:59PM

Additionally she wasn't dating him any longer, she was in a new and functional relationship with a very good guy.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Insider ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:06AM

And what does her taste in music have to do with anything?! So what if she liked ICP - that isn't a death sentence. You people are sick, let the family and friends mourn her without digging up useless facts.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: random bystander ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:41AM

Hello, I am a friend of a friend of the family of Lee Wiggins. He was a child corrupted and destroyed by a death angel..... His father. His father fed him drugs from a very young age, promoted violence and gun posession, mentally manipulated him into destroying his relationship with his mother and sister,and to top it off his father (LARRY WIGGINS) promoted him to drop out of school his freshman year.

One of those situations where the justice system failed. His mother and father divorced, and of course he chose to live with his father who provided him with sensual pleasures (porn, drugs, guns, cars, freedom, place to party). His mother constantly trying to use the court system to make a difference but to no avail.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: TRUTH STRANGER THAN FICTION ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:30AM

THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. Lee's father, Larry Wiggins, is a child molester, a child rapist, is notorious for giving children drugs and manipulating them by being the "cool" guy that lets you do whatever you want. He allowed Lee to drop out of school his freshman year in high school and has facilitated Lee's juvenile delinquency. He has been arrested for posession of drugs, assault on Lee himself yet never served justice for raping his step daughter from the time she was SEVEN, then holding a gun to her head when she finally told everyone at the age of 16. Lee was in the car, a CHILD, less than 10 years old , while this was happening. In Lee's earlier childhood Larry was notorious for punching holes in every door and wall he came across and even nearly choked Lee's mother do death. He had a great mother who battled endlessly with the court systems trying to at least get Lee back in school but the courts did not look at the evidence, the criminal charges on Larry, the constant police getting called to the house, this boy not in school. His father is a monster that went out of his way to destroy his son from as early on as he could. THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. If there is any justice may this be what finally exposes Larry Wiggins. If there are any more children out there that may have been abused in any way by this man, SPEAK OUT!! ... MORE >

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:46AM

wow, if what you anon posters wrote is true, this kid was a timebomb.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Date: April 16, 2009 05:45AM

crazyshittt Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> omg wow
>
> well anywayyyyy
> what happened was...
>
> shev and her fucking whacked out "boyfriend" were
> arguing like they usually do
> and the psycho actually killed her this time... he
> does have mental problems and i know this for a
> fact because he was prescribed medication to help
> "calm him down"
>
> lee was a nice kid and all. He had good
> intentions, and I know he loved Shev. He just had
> problems that shouldve been addressed more
> properly. They'd been together for a few years,
> and there were many threats made against her and
> he was abusive. It's sad that she kept going back
> :(
> among some threats were car bombs which lee was
> perfectly capable of...
> he was a pretty violent dude
> and he had a shitttt load of weapons ranging from
> knives to axes to you name it...
>
> i do hope lee gets punished for this because from
> what i knew of shev, she was a sweet girl and
> DEFINITELY did not deserve this.
>
>
>
>
>
> p.s.
> probably the reason lee did it was because shev
> migthve cheated on him again
> i heard there was A LOT of cheating going on... on
> her part :(
>
> wow this is a pretty crazy situation
> murder
> sexual abuse of children
> cheating
> what next... jesus


-----

yeah, cheating is bad. but so, what? this is way worse.
oh and i think the reason she kept coming back, was because she was terrified of him. he threatened her everytime she talked about breaking up. and there were NO good intentions in this situation. not one.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: VICTIM SPEAKS OUT ()
Date: April 16, 2009 08:39AM

I WAS ALMOST VICTIM TO HIS FATHER'S PEDOPHILIA AS A CHILD, GRANTED THIS WAS A LONG TIME AGO. TRUTH STRANGER THAN FICTION IS RIGHT THOUGH, IF ENOUGH PEOPLE SPEAK OUT THIS POOR GIRL'S DEATH MAY AT LEAST SERVE TO BRING JUSTICE TO THE DECADES OF ABUSE CHILDREN HAVE ENDURED IN THE HANDS OF THIS SICK, DERANGED FAMILY.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Reason ()
Date: April 16, 2009 08:48AM

Insider, I was going to stay away from posting on these forums. A few others and you have caused me to reenter myself. I will have a post for a few of you when I have time to breath today, but right now I have no more the 30 sec. So this is all I can say.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: pgens ()
Date: April 16, 2009 09:28AM

Reason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> A few others and you have caused me
> to reenter myself.

You have re-entered yourself? Entering yourself once wasn't enough?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 16, 2009 10:12AM

Insider - you are correct. Nothing but compassion should issue for the young woman, whose diligence in working through difficult issues (as she publicly related) should be nothing but a source of strength and pride for all of us to look to.

And by the way, you are also right that "cheating" allegation is particularly obnoxious. Sociopaths commit acts like this because they don't view their victims as people, but rather objects which must submit to their sadistic and arbitrary control. There is no rationalization.

If posters here are even half accurate, it seems however that the murder suspect and his father are real dangers to society. And while I think speech has to be responsible and accurate, there is a tremendous public purpose to be served in terms of warning people. I would encourage others to relate what they know.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: friend ()
Date: April 16, 2009 10:39AM

Tom White is a kind person. AND LARRY is not his real son. It's his step-son. Tom's other real son lives somewhere else. LARRY raped a family member! You have it backwards.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: a concerned citizen ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:00PM

Something should be done here, I mean really children are only so responsible, he clearly was old enough to be responsible for his actions. But what kind of father enables his son like that. Clearly the fact that everyone knows that he used drugs, had tons of weopons, and was not encouraged to go to shool indicates severe child abuse. I know that if my child was exibiting violent destructive behavior, I would get them help. Lee was the creation of his sick bastard father LARRY WIGGINS.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Margie ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:08PM

Reason Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Insider, I was going to stay away from posting on
> these forums. A few others and you have caused me
> to reenter myself. I will have a post for a few of
> you when I have time to breath today, but right
> now I have no more the 30 sec. So this is all I
> can say.



Reason = Prada Denim

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: another friend ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:13PM

Is there a Memorial service planned? I went to school with her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Funeral info ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:29PM

Siobhan L. Russell
RUSSELL SIOBHAN LOUISE RUSSELL (Age 19) Of Oak Hill, VA. Suddenly on Sunday, April 12, 2009. Loving daughter of Andrew and Lynne Russell. Sister of Jordan and Francesca Russell. Granddaughter of Lily and George Russell and Elaine Childs. Family will receive friends from 2 to 5 p.m. on Sunday, April 19 at ADAMS-GREEN FUNERAL HOME, 721 Elden St., Herndon, VA ( www.adamsgreen.com ). A memorial service will be held at 3pm on Tuesday, April 21 at King of Kings Lutheran Church, 4025 Kings Way, Fairfax, VA. In lieu of flowers contributions to be made to Mountain View Scholarship Fund, Attn: Pam Rutkowski. Mountain View High School, 5775 Spindle Ct., Centreville, VA 20121; Reference: Siobhan Russell Memorial Award.

http://www.legacy.com/WashingtonPost/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=126267154

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:30PM

"Tom White is a kind person. AND LARRY is not his real son. It's his step-son. Tom's other real son lives somewhere else. LARRY raped a family member! You have it backwards."


Tom White is a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Tom's "real" son, Edwin aka "Eddie" White was disowned by his mother when she stumbled into the little house of horrors he created in her basement. To make a long story short, until recently Eddie lived in the rusted out shell of a school Bus in Orange County until he met the love of his life, a mentally ill disheveled hag 25 years his elder.

As for Tom being kind.... Have you ever heard of a child molester that wasnt?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: LOLKITTY ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:42PM

crazyshittt Wrote:
--
>
>
> p.s.
> probably the reason lee did it was because shev
> migthve cheated on him again
> i heard there was A LOT of cheating going on... on
> her part :(
>
> wow this is a pretty crazy situation
> murder
> sexual abuse of children
> cheating
> what next... jesus

The cats?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Reason ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:56PM

Insider, I told you when I had time I would post something for you. This was not meant to sound bad; I was simply in a hurry. I wanted to ask you to continue posting the information you receive for all of us who are interested in the case, as well as let you know that the things I was saying was not to imply Lee’s innocence in anyway, because in the end no matter what your actions are your fault. Now you can look upon his past and see reasons for the way he acts, and maybe find mental instability. This could help lessen his sentence, but with his other charges and warrants no one will he seeing him for years to come. I also understand this is still nothing compared to never seeing Shev again, which saddens me. Finally, Funeral info thank you I hope to see you all there, even if we do not know/ recognize each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to All Who Care about This Girl, As Well As Lee’s Stance in the Justice System.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R.I.P. Siobhan L. Russell, we all love and miss you.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 16, 2009 02:37PM

"Lee was the creation of his sick bastard father LARRY WIGGINS."

If you want to know why Larry was so screwed up you need not look any further than Tom. Why do you think Tom's first son, his REAL first son killed himself? Why do you think his 2nd son is a good for nothin degenerate scumbag? Go to the source. Tom has a history- everything he touches turns to shit!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: whompwhomp ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:13PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
Tom has a history- everything he touches
> turns to shit!

apparently he has not legal history so maybe you should substantiate some of these "facts"

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:27PM

whompwhomp Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Charles Bronson Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> Tom has a history- everything he touches
> > turns to shit!
>
> apparently he has not legal history so maybe you
> should substantiate some of these "facts"


the VA record extends from 2004 to 2009. it's likely he moved here from another state because people dont go all evil all the sudden.

by chance did he file for workers comp in 1991?

http://www.courts.state.va.us/opinions/opncavwp/1542954.pdf


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540



Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2009 03:35PM by Gravis.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: VICTIM SPEAKS OUT ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:54PM

whompwhomp wrote in regards to Tom: "apparently he has not legal history so maybe you should substantiate some of these "facts"

in order for there to be a legal history there must be a legal system that is willing to listen. the authorities knew of all the accusations against Larry Wiggins, the drug and assault charges on Larry Wiggins, the 14 year old high school drop out, and they did NOTHING.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: AnonymousVA ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:57PM

Gravis Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whompwhomp Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Charles Bronson Wrote:
> >
> --------------------------------------------------
>
> > -----
> > Tom has a history- everything he touches
> > > turns to shit!
> >
> > apparently he has not legal history so maybe
> you
> > should substantiate some of these "facts"
>
> the VA record extends from 2004 to 2009. it's
> likely he moved here from another state because
> people dont go all evil all the sudden.
>
> by chance did he file for workers comp in 1991?
>
> http://www.courts.state.va.us/opinions/opncavwp/15
> 42954.pdf

I think the "facts" the above person was speaking of was for Mr. White.

Larry, yes. That piece of shit didn't work since then. Trust me, he should have been working. He's been living in VA all his life - the charges just started coming in 2004 when people started speaking up. He was always evil. . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: AnonymousVA ()
Date: April 16, 2009 04:01PM

VICTIM SPEAKS OUT Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> whompwhomp wrote in regards to Tom: "apparently he
> has not legal history so maybe you should
> substantiate some of these "facts"
>
> in order for there to be a legal history there
> must be a legal system that is willing to listen.
> the authorities knew of all the accusations
> against Larry Wiggins, the drug and assault
> charges on Larry Wiggins, the 14 year old high
> school drop out, and they did NOTHING.

Amen. The legal system failed the family when it came to that piece of shit Larry.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 16, 2009 04:18PM

Anon in VA - quite an attractive (ahem) picture being painted of Mr. Larry Wiggins. Yet he continues to troll for people on a hook-up website, posts pictures oozing enthusiasm on another site over the fact that his son who is not attending school and has a troubling behavioral history nevertheless has been rewarded with a brand new motorcycle.

It strikes me that a noble purpose is served if everyone who plausibly knows about this guy relates facts in a public forum. I wish more would do so.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: TooClose ()
Date: April 16, 2009 05:09PM

The accusations about Tom White are correct. He has molested children, possibly even Lee's father. There are no 'facts' to substantiate this claim other than knowing of his past through the verbal accounts of his victims. Does anyone know when Larry Higgens and his mother first got involved with Tom? Is it possible that it was long enough ago that Larry was still a child and was molested by Tom also? Please respond if anyone knows. This family is sexually predatorial and there might be young children in their neighborhood who do not know of their rapist desires. I fear the worst. I did not know the poor girl but certainly could have predicted that the environment she was in was not safe. Any info would help figure some of this out.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: unbelieveable ()
Date: April 16, 2009 06:33PM

Is that really true what happened to Shev. She was really strangled first. This keeps getting more interesting all the time.

Insider - How were you able to see the report? If she was not dating Lee, the one who killed her, then who was she seeing and why would she have gone to this person, Lee's house to see him?

Crazyshitt - What is that you know and how do you know she was messing around. She may have told you something. Or it could been with you or insider, or both.

All I know was she was a great person regardless of her life style. To bad no one could have intervene to prevent this from happening. It is a very sad loss.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: just me ()
Date: April 16, 2009 07:04PM

I wonder if Gravis will show up? He/She responds to everything. I do not think he has anything better to do, but make comments on all subjects nor do I think he has a job.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: A Friend ()
Date: April 16, 2009 09:32PM

"[LEE] has some kind of medical disorder that requires him to take steroids, and occasionally it made him go nuts, which explains everything but the weed and needles. I used to toke with them all the time, but I don't know anything about the needles."

I knew he had done morphine. Shit, I snorted it with him. He shot it up too. He got a friend of mine hooked on the shit.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Annie ()
Date: April 16, 2009 09:47PM

http://www.livevideo.com/wiggywiggywiggy?subtype=1

I found this on google.. he's scarry if you ask me

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: randombystander ()
Date: April 16, 2009 10:17PM

Just took a look at Larry Wiggins' livevideo profile (thanks Annie). These pictures of him are from like 1980, he is actually really obese and nasty. He looks like a swollen rotting corpse. What a filthy individual through and through.
He also is not 40 but 51 years of age. And for the record it was Larry who had the medical condition and was perscribed the narcotics. The very same smack Lee was known to shoot up.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: TRUTH STRANGER THAN FICTION ()
Date: April 16, 2009 10:31PM

THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. Lee's father, Larry Wiggins, is a child molester, a child rapist, is notorious for giving children drugs and manipulating them by being the "cool" guy that lets you do whatever you want. He allowed Lee to drop out of school his freshman year in high school and has facilitated Lee's juvenile delinquency. He has been arrested for posession of drugs, assault on Lee himself yet never served justice for raping his step daughter from the time she was SEVEN, then holding a gun to her head when she finally told everyone at the age of 16. Lee was in the car, a CHILD, less than 10 years old , while this was happening. In Lee's earlier childhood Larry was notorious for punching holes in every door and wall he came across and even nearly choked Lee's mother to death. He had a great mother who battled endlessly with the court systems trying to at least get Lee back in school but the courts did not look at the evidence, the criminal charges on Larry, the constant police getting called to the house, this boy not in school. His father is a monster that went out of his way to destroy his son from as early on as he could. THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. If there is any justice may this be what finally exposes Larry Wiggins. If there are any more children out there that may have been abused in any way by this man, SPEAK OUT!! ... LARRY WIGGINS + LEE WIGGINS = DRUGS,NO EDUCATION,NO MOTHER, GUNS/WEOPONS,VIOLENCE,DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE...THE LIST GOES ON.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 17, 2009 02:18AM

just me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I wonder if Gravis will show up? He/She responds
> to everything. I do not think he has anything
> better to do, but make comments on all subjects
> nor do I think he has a job.


there's 20 grand in it for you if you convince the IRS i dont have a job.


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540
Attachments:
i work in a coal mine rly.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: just me ()
Date: April 17, 2009 10:28AM

I would want more than 20 grand.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: InquiringMinds ()
Date: April 17, 2009 12:04PM

Hey Chas Bronson, I think you have Tom White confused with a relative on his ex-wife's side as far as being a child molester....but tell us more. Inquiring minds want to know. And what about Tom's son and his mentally ill girlfriend? Twenty-five years older than he is? And living in a rusted out schoolbus? Good god!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Vegetarian Tofu ()
Date: April 17, 2009 06:22PM

Siobhan is an Irish name just in case anyone didn't know. I hope you are remembered by God and resurrected. As for your killer and his family wow!

Folks trust me if many people know all this information (if it's true) about Lee and Larry Wiggins and Tom White the FBI CIA Secret whatever else alreadly know the truth. Folks you have no idea about how much information these people have on citizens and non-citizens.

The only issue is if and when they can take action. Because in reallity we're not supposed to know that they know what we know, but they do. In reality they're also not supposed to know what they know but they know for our protection. Trust me on this folks. You have no idea.


RIP and Good Health to All

P.S. Nick post what you need to post get your feeling out just remember that you are hurting yourself by smokin stuff. You do have people who care for you and love you when you are sane and a good friend.

P.S.S I post this for my friend/acquaintance who was a friend of SR when they were younger

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 17, 2009 06:32PM

"Hey Chas Bronson, I think you have Tom White confused with a relative on his ex-wife's side as far as being a child molester!"

What relative would that be? Enthrall me with your acumen...

Listen, Tom's first son killed himself; Tom's 2nd son is a perverted scumbag sack-of-shit; Tom's step-son, "Wiggy", buggered his own kid; Tom's step-grandson is a murderer. Where's the confusion?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:03PM

Charles Bronson & TooClose have to be the same person...........because anyone who really knows Tom White knows that these posters are just trying to smear the name of a GOOD man with lies for whatever reason.
He's been big-hearted & generous to a lot of people over the years,including his in-laws, many who don't appreciate what he's done for them, but instead have just seen fit to take advantage of his generosity, and then dog him out for it.
Both of you (if you actually ARE two people) should be ashamed of yourself for trying to incite a witch hunt against an innocent man by suggesting he's a child molester. Don't you know how inflammatory that is? I'm sure you do, or you wouldn't be telling such outrageous lies.
Bronson, you don't know WTF you're talking about. Either you don't really know Tom or Eddie OR you have your own nefarious reasons for trashing two very decent people. (You wouldn't happen to be pissed off about Brian, now would you? LOL!)
Tom's son, Eddie, was horribly abused by his own mother as a child which is why he went to live with his father. The bruises ALL over his body were discovered by teachers at his school & reported to the authorites. In those days, child abuse wasn't as much of an issue as it is now so alot of wrongdoing just kind of got glossed over. In this case, however, it was too much to brush aside.
When his brother died (overdosed), his own mother told Eddie she wished he had been the one that died. And as for the "horrors in his mother's basement" his older 1/2 brother & sister (by his mother's first husband) were shooting up heroin in the basement & exposing a young child to all this. The 1/2 sister was married to one of the biggest heroin kingpins on the east coast. He got busted sometime back in the seventies or eighties, if I recall correctly. (Guy Black in case anybody wants to cross reference this.)
Looking at Eddie growing up over the years, it was heartbreaking to watch the fear & haunting grow in this child's eyes until he went to live with his father.
So to the rest of the posters, I hope you'll consider that a lot of what you read online is just trash by people who have their own axes to grind & have no scruples about trashing someone for their own selfish reasons.

And as for Larry Wiggins? He's been nothing but a parasite.....all that expensive sound equipment, guitars & vehicles that he brags about were bought with someone else's money, not his. Don't take my word for it though. He's been in the court system enough that his record would seem to speak for itself.
And he's mooched off Mr. & Mrs White for years. The guy doesn't work.
If you want to rag on somebody, pick the real offenders here,whose actions speak for them, not two innocent bystanders who've done nothing to merit such accusations & disresect.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:11PM

"actions & disrespect." Typo corrected..

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:20PM

Clarification - being a mooch (even an extreme one) is a one thing, but being a reckless and irresponsible (and perhaps cruel) parent is quite another. Any information on the father on that score? Seems like a time to warn others.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: AnonymousVA ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:31PM

Everything that's been said about the father, Larry Wiggins, is true. Mooch, thief, abuser (mentally, verbally, physically, sexually), etc. He was too busy trying to be "liked" and be "cool" that he allowed his son to do anything. Not even just allowed it, but encouraged it - pushed it. He shouldn't be allowed around children, much less people in general. And maybe it would be known if the court systems actually believed his accuser(s). Shit, even without that, they should have seen the terrible environment considering the charges and arrests. He had protective/restraining orders against him to keep certain people safe, and he still violated them. And you know what he got for violating them??? Not a damn thing. He "won" in court every time.

So, it's been said over and over again. Larry Wiggins is no-good, dangerous to society and should have been in jail a LONG time ago. . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:35PM

I've known Eddie & his father a long, long time. He was never a cruel father.....or a child molester. So there is nothing to "warn" people about.
I agree that if it's known to be fact that someone is dangerous i.e. a child molester, then yes, it is a responsible thing to do to apprise people of this.
But I absolutely know for a fact that 2 of the posters on here are just making things up. I don't know what their reasons for doing so are, but it's a malicious thing to do.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:40PM

Sorry, Tragedy were you refering to Tom White or Larry Wiggins?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Family friend ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:45PM

Charles Bronson, you're fulla shit. Tom White has NEVER lived in Orange County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Barcroft Buddy ()
Date: April 17, 2009 08:24PM

Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 17, 2009 06:32PM


"Hey Chas Bronson, I think you have Tom White confused with a relative on his ex-wife's side as far as being a child molester!"

What relative would that be? Enthrall me with your acumen...

Listen, Tom's first son killed himself; Tom's 2nd son is a perverted scumbag sack-of-shit; Tom's step-son, "Wiggy", buggered his own kid; Tom's step-grandson is a murderer. Where's the confusion? "

STFU Chris, you're just like your daddy! You're a loser just like he was.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 17, 2009 09:09PM

Ok Mr. Clarification, let me sort you out.

1. Guy Black was a skinny emaciated two-bit junky with AIDs, diabetes and bum leg. The extent of his drug dealing was limited to his section 8 apartment building. "Kingpin" my ass HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Eddies half sister never married, PERIOD! Her last name is STILL the one on her birth certificate.

3. Tom had the money to own a private plane yet he chose to leave both his boys in a dilapidated 100 year old tar-paper 1 bathroom asbestos shack with 8 other occupants.

4. The brief time Tommy and Eddie did live with Tom, Tommy got thrown out of school for taking his father's machine gun to class. (sounds like a wiggins move)

5. If Eddie was sooooooo hurt by his mother whipping his ass, why did he move back in with her in the mid 80's?

6. As for the House Of Horrors.....While Eddie lived with his abusive" mother [sic] he sparked quite the romance with a charming young debutante of some pedigree ;) If memory serves the young lady's name was Queenie- a beautiful 130lb English Mastiff. That’s right boys & girls, Tom’s pride and joy, Edwin the “Dogshank”, was cornholing Scooby! What Eddie didn’t know is that Brian, his half brother, cut a hole in the wall and invited half the neighborhood to watch. Ask Tom where Eddie works, I bet its around animals ;)

7. Eddie was there when his brother overdosed, Eddie watched Tommy die. This is why his mother disowned him. ( By the way, Tommy was retarded.)

8. When Eddie got kicked out of his mother’s house, he went to live with the SAME half sister that so scared him in his youth with her “heroin use”. That was short lived when Eddie solicited his own half sister for sex then made a move on her daughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH What a f*&kin SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what were you sayin?!?!?!?!!?!?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: You're BUSTED ()
Date: April 17, 2009 09:14PM

Tom White is a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Tom's "real" son, Edwin aka "Eddie" White was disowned by his mother when she stumbled into the little house of horrors he created in her basement. To make a long story short, until recently Eddie lived in the rusted out shell of a school Bus in Orange County until he met the love of his life, a mentally ill disheveled hag 25 years his elder.

As for Tom being kind.... Have you ever heard of a child molester that wasnt?"

*** Shut up, crackhead. Go snort some more smack. It's YOUR fault your brother died. YOU were the one who got him hooked to begin with.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 17, 2009 09:36PM

Clarification - query was about Larry Wiggins.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 17, 2009 09:42PM

According to the newspapers, Mr Black was moving millions of dollars worth of heroin. They were the ones who referred to him as a drug kingpin. He got busted in '72, 75, and '83 Are you illiterate?

The shack they lived in was built in 1933, dumbass. And all the other occupants were mooching off his mother and father. Kind of runs in the family, doesn't it? One of them was living in the attic for months before Tom even knew he was there.
Eddie went back to his mother who kept on wanting him to bail Brian out of trouble. He STAYED in trouble.
Maybe you don't want to admit it, but you KNOW who the child molester was in THAT house. It ounds like you're the one into bestiality. Sure YOU weren't cornholing Queenie, or any of the other mastiffs he owned? Fuckin' perv!
And Tommy was NOT retarded, he had emotional problems. What an asshole YOU are for airing your own family's dirty laundry! By now, I guess you've figured I knew the family pretty well. I'm pretty sure I know who YOU are.
Eddie didn't get kicked out, he left because he was tired of dealing with all you losers.
And the daughter is the one with something wrong with her because of all the drugs the 1/2 sister did all those years. I bet she's STILL doing heroin!
Bitch please! Clarify THIS!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 17, 2009 10:02PM

You still stealing Volkswagens, Mr. Bronson?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Date: April 17, 2009 10:13PM

Everyone just stop with this. What those guys have in their past and current lives, does not involve Shev, which this thread is about. So stop with the argueing. Respect Shev,

Oh, and here is her graduation speech if you are interested. Its towards the end of the video. The beginning is a slideshow of pictures. Her mom did a great job on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzzVu-vXWw

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: SAD ()
Date: April 17, 2009 10:31PM

Wow, it seems like everyone this Tom character has come in contact with has had their life destroyed. I mean think about it, this poor Toomy kid, Eddie, the step sister, Mr.Wiggins and his son, I feel sorry for all of them. ƒ¼

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: wrong ()
Date: April 17, 2009 10:42PM

slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone just stop with this. What those guys have
> in their past and current lives, does not involve
> Shev, which this thread is about. So stop with the
> argueing. Respect Shev,

actually this thread is not about shev. it is about her murder and all things related to it including the family. If you want a memorial go somewhere else kid. this is pure entertainment.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 17, 2009 11:08PM

Actually, there is a significant public interest in surfacing accurate facts about the murder suspect's father, who continues to live freely and whom has inculcated concerns as to whether he is a menace to public safety, and as to the murder suspect himself. Others need to know to avoid the harms.

And I think fair public discourse is necessary, particularly because it would make no sense not to have the murder suspect tried as an adult, or at least from what can be gleaned here. Does anyone support this suspect being free in society at age 21 or so?

And if we can promote a sense of social justice, I do think that honors the memory of a person by all accounts was kind and generous to an unusual degree.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Just me ()
Date: April 18, 2009 12:32AM

It's horrible that he'll be out by the time he's 21. What an insult to her memory! This sack of shit is going to be a burden on society for the rest of his miserable life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: STRANGER THAN FICTION ()
Date: April 18, 2009 12:40AM

THANK YOU "TRAGEDY"

VERY WELL STATED. I FELT THE SAME WAY WHEN I FIRST POSTED MY THREAD ON THAT CHILD MOLESTING SACK OF S#$T LARRY WIGGINS. I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIS FATHER BUT I KNOW A LOT ABOUT HIM AND LEE. HE IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY AND PARASIDIC TO ANY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD THAT ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO CROSS PATHS WITH HIM. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE RAPED HIS STEP DAUGHTER FROM THE AGES OF 7 TO 16 (A REAL CHILD RAPIST). LEE WAS IN THE CAR WHEN HE THREATENED HER AT GUN POINT NOT TO TELL ANYONE. SHE WAS 16, LEE WAS 10, 10 YEARS OLD, A DEVELOPED HUMAN HAVING TO GO THROUGH THAT SH#$T. ALTHOUGH HIS ACTIONS ARE INEXCUSABLE AND THE PAIN CAUSED UNFATHOMABLE. BUT LEE SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED FOR A LIFE SENTANCE NOT IMPRISSONED. THE POOR LITTLE BOY, NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE, JUST CORRUPTED AND MANIPULATED BY A SICK, VIOLENT, SELFISH, CHILD RAPIST FATHER. DAMN THAT IS HORRIBLE. DYING AT BIRTH MAY BE BETTER THAN THAT......THINK ABOUT IT.

ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COMMUNITY, AGAINST LARRY WIGGINS. FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CHILDRENS INNOCENSE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: spunky. ()
Date: April 18, 2009 12:46AM

why the fuck do people always type in caps lock? what are you, 13

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: STRANGER THAN FICTION ()
Date: April 18, 2009 01:00AM

ITS FOR EFFECT, THIS IS VERY SERIOUS TO ME AND I AM ONLY POSTING SO A CHILD RAPIST WILL HOPEFULLY BE SERVED JUSTICE. SO GET OVER IT AND FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUE HERE...LARRY WIGGINS THE CHILD RAPIST.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Date: April 18, 2009 01:05AM

please god lose the caps lock

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Date: April 18, 2009 01:12AM

and i disagree with you, lee should go to prison not a hospital. just because he had a shitty childhood doesnt mean he has mental illness and should be institutionalized. he savagely murdered a young woman. that deserves prison and whatever else happens to come with that long sentence. and i gaurentee you he will be tried as an adult so he'll have a nice long ride.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: STRANGER THAN FICTION ()
Date: April 18, 2009 01:42AM

I dont know folks, I am one of the first people to entertain the idea of a ruthless killer spending a lifetime of being the bitch of a well hung cell mate. However, I know this situation better than most and Lee's childhood was truely STRANGER THAN FICTION, worse than the worst horror movie. Most likely we had a warm environment growing up. His was unfathomably destroyed by those who were supposed to love him the most. It certainly is hard to judge his fate based on that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Date: April 18, 2009 01:59AM

i understand where you are coming from but i just dont think we can give anyone a free pass who uses the defense of having a bad childhood. no matter how bad it was, would you let a rapist go free if he said he did it because he was raped 30 times as a kid. i don't think so, because that would be ignoring that fact that there is a new victim, the person he raped. I could feel sorry for him if these facts were out there and he did nothing wrong but the second he stabbed that poor girl in the heart he looses all sympathy from me. The girl is the victim in this case i just cant bring myself to feel bad for lee.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: ?? ()
Date: April 18, 2009 02:39AM

Did they say this anywhere. I thought according to the news, they said they most likey would be charging him as an adult. The trail has not even started as of yet. His first court date is set for May 28, 2009 according to what the paper had said in the Washington Post on Tuesday. But if he does get tried as an juvenile, then yes I do agree this would be an insult to her memory. I hope he does get tried as an adult in which he deserves. Apparently looks like he is following his family footsteps. What a good role model he had as a father. LOSER


Just me Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> It's horrible that he'll be out by the time he's
> 21. What an insult to her memory! This sack of
> shit is going to be a burden on society for the
> rest of his miserable life.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: TooClose ()
Date: April 18, 2009 03:03AM

I knew Tom White years ago, probably before most people in this forum were born and he was a perverted man. I am not stating this for any other reason than to bring his disgusting actions to light. We've all done bad things in our life, but nothing as depraved as this man. He was a pedafile that molested his children. I would not make such an accusation during such a time of mourning if it wasn't the absolute truth. His children told their mother of his actions and she left him. Simple as that. Then Tom eventually ended up with the woman he is with now. There is no mystery about what's going on here. Lee's father molested him, and I am guessing Lee's father was molested by Tom. Tom may have even molested Lee. I ASK EVERYBODY TO CONSIDER THIS: if Lee's father was molesting him, couldn't Lee tell Tom so Tom would make him stop? If not, couldn't Lee tell his biological grandmother to tell Tom to make Larry stop? He couldn't...because Tom was the ring leader...silencing Lee's grandmother and allowing Larry to do what he did (probably molesting Lee with Larry). And the other poster is correct, Edwin White, son of Tom White, did ask his own sister to have sex with him. Tom has a track record of corrupting his children, and Edwin is no exception. I hope Shev's murder opens the gates to all of this family's disgusting behavior. They should all be locked up, for a long time. And just a side note, everybody needs to look at the online videos of this story, especially WRCTV channel 4's interview of Tom White...he's laughing in the interview. An evil man.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: TooClose ()
Date: April 18, 2009 03:13AM

And when I say Tom's "children told their mother of his actions", I am speaking of his step children. To clarify, the woman he married already had three children from a previous marriage whom Tom molested, ultimately leading to his wife leaving him and taking her children with her.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: ?? ()
Date: April 18, 2009 03:23AM

Here I was just telling a co-worker of mine that people smile sometimes when they are under stress. I was wrong about him, for I did not know his back ground.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: TooClose ()
Date: April 18, 2009 03:47AM

And to Clarification:

In point of fact, Edwin used all of the drugs that everybody else in that "tar paper shack" used. And perhaps you can 'clarify' why his mother would say to him "I wish it was you that died" after her and Tom's other child (Edwin's brother) overdosed? It is pretty harsh for a mother to say that to her own biological son don't you think. He must have done something pretty bad, like maybe what Charles Bronson is suggesting...maybe Edwin was present when his brother od'ed and didn't call for help? After all, Edwin was probably using drugs with his brother and calling for help would put him in conflict with the law. Whatever the case, Edwin is just a symptom of Tom's abusive ways. And to me, it seems like Charles Bronson has struck a vein for you to get so angry. Seems like Charles Bronson maybe offended you in a previous post. Did Charles mention your name? Maybe charles referred to you in post? If you ask me, I think Charles Bronson knows who you are Clarification. And I think Charles might know Tom personally to have so much accurate info on him. I can personally vouch for some of the things he said about Tom. Charles Bronson sure knows a lot about Tom's family...

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: HolyMoly ()
Date: April 18, 2009 04:38AM

Wow. What drama. I think Lee Wiggins' friends and Siobhan Russell's friends have the scoop on Larry Wiggins - a child rapist! Siobhan and Lee must have told these intimate secrets to their best friends who are now posting all the dirty things that Lee's father did to him. Gross!

And I think TooClose and Charles Bronson (lol) are posting intimate secrets that they know about Tom White (aka Lee Wiggins' step-granpa). Again, Gross! This is interesting. I'll be checking back.

RIP Siobhan Russell

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Grawrghh ()
Date: April 18, 2009 08:50AM

He is being tried as an adult. He's jut being held in JDC. I was told it will be hard for him to plea insanity and end up in a hospital. The chances of that are slim to nothing. He will not be out by the time he's 21. There is no way. You don't get barely 5 years for this type of murder, or any murder at that.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: just me ()
Date: April 18, 2009 09:08AM

I hope he never gets out for what he has done. I know I might be a little harsh, but I would like to see him executed.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Date: April 18, 2009 09:25AM

oh no, just me. i completely agree with you.
minus the execution part. I want him to sit in jail until maybe some sort of guilt gets to him.
If he even has a heart or concious. Lets just wait and see.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: SWEET CHEEKS ()
Date: April 18, 2009 11:06AM

spunky. Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> why the fuck do people always type in caps lock? what are you, 13

Like you have never typed in caps! Time for you to SHUT THE FUCK UP! (see below post by spunky)
______________________________________________________________________________________
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 23, 2008 09:02PM

TO RAYFINDA:

JUDGING BY YOUR SPELLING, YOU AREN'T OPERATING WITH A FULL DECK AND WE NEED LESS OF YOUR "KIND" HERE.

YOU DID ALTHOUGH POST YOUR THREAD CORRECTLY, IN THE "OFF-POST TOPIC" SECTION, WHICH IS BETTER THEN I"VE BEEN DOING, SO KUDOS TO YOU.

CARY...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP..FOR DOING A GREAT JOB, KEEP IT UP SWEET CHEEKS! I LIKE YOUR STYLE!

Options: ReplyQuote
WHAT?! I CANT HEAR YOU!
Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 18, 2009 11:31AM

lowercased! (think "arrowed")


"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Old Family Friend ()
Date: April 18, 2009 06:11PM

Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: ?? ()
Date: April 18, 2009 03:23AM


"Here I was just telling a co-worker of mine that people smile sometimes when they are under stress. I was wrong about him, for I did not know his back ground,"

You're mistaken if you believe all the untruths being voiced about Mr. White.
It is true that he was under stress when he was being interviewed.
He is over 80 years old,and a murder had just been committed in his house.
However, people cannot be convinced if their minds are made up.
True to human nature, it's easier to believe bad about someone than good especially if the person being discussed is not present or is unknown.
Sadly,the reality is that sex sells.
However, I've known Mr. White for over 50 years, and I can say with certainty that this is nothing more than character assassination by the person or persons calling themselves TooClose and Charles Bronson.....whomever they may be. Their accusations are not only disgusting,as well as untrue, they are also actionable under the law.
I have a strong suspicion that perhaps this is nothing more than the result of disgruntled relatives unhappy with the disposition of effects of another deceased relative.
The dispersal of one's money and/or personal effects frequently brings out one's true colors, and this situation has proven to be no exception.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: jimmy jingles ()
Date: April 18, 2009 06:33PM

god damn this thread smells like loud rednecks fighting in the parking lot of a walmart

stay classy fairfax

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: ?? ()
Date: April 18, 2009 06:38PM

Thanks for the info. Despite what I have read, I have found not just this subject, but other subjects quite interesting. But this here is the saddest of them all. I knew the girl that passed away recently and it is truly sad to see her gone.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 19, 2009 10:49AM

Old Family Friend - what can you say about the claims being made against the father of the murder suspect, Larry Wiggins? Are they accurate, and should the public beware?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: ?? ()
Date: April 19, 2009 11:18AM

I think we should beware and just be careful incase the facts are true. Plus you can go to a website and check to see if they are listed. I think it is watchdog and I also believe you can either go to both the FFCO website &/or the state police website. They have should have all convicted child molsters on their websites. And I believe they tell you where they are located at.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: AnonymousVA ()
Date: April 19, 2009 12:02PM

You won't find anything on those websites. That's only for CONVICTED abusers. Remember, the court system failed - he was never convicted, as always walking around a free man. And still is. . .

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: SadJuggalo ()
Date: April 19, 2009 12:51PM

She was a Juggalo. Peace.
_______________________________________________________________

"We all gonna die, but I'm not gonna fry
Even though most never try
I'm not gonna let this pass me bye, no..."

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Old Family Friend ()
Date: April 19, 2009 01:43PM

Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 19, 2009 10:49AM


"Old Family Friend - what can you say about the claims being made against the father of the murder suspect, Larry Wiggins? Are they accurate, and should the public beware?"


I, personally, have my doubts as to the stabilty and moral character of Mr.Larry Wiggins who, I understand, has been verbally abusive to Mr.White for years.
Mr. White has a recording of Mr.Wiggins threatening to kill him from last October which, at the time, he didn't take but so seriously, although, at our insistence, he saved the recording which is now in a safe place.
On the recording which is a half hour of disjointed rambling by Mr.Wiggins, at two junctures only one of which I heard, as I was not inclined to listen to the entire recording, Mr Wiggins says, " You know I could just go into a steroid rage, and kill you right now."
On the Sunday after this young woman was killed, however, Mr.Wiggins told Mr. White a total of eight times, "I ought to just go ahead and kill you now because I have nothing to lose."
At this point, Mr.White deemed it appropriate to leave town as he is in fear for his life. I believe it is his intention to never ever return to the house on Magna Carta Rd to live. He has endeavored for years to get Mr. Wiggins out of his house, but to no avail. It is my opinion that his hesitancy in getting the police involved in the situation with Mr. Wiggins stems from chronic anxiety over possible retaliation by Mr. Wiggins.
I am also of the opinion that Mr. Wiggins' mother, who is married to Mr. White, has enabled the poor behaviour of her son,Larry,over the years which surely has made it difficult for Mr. White.
When he does return to retrieve his belongings, it will be with a police escort.
We, and other friends can only wish him well, and help him when and where we can in this tragic situation. It's been an ill wind that blows no good....a tragic situation all the way around.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Barcroft Buddy ()
Date: April 19, 2009 03:11PM

Charles Bronson wrote:


"Ok Mr. Clarification, let me sort you out.

1. Guy Black was a skinny emaciated two-bit junky with AIDs, diabetes and bum leg. The extent of his drug dealing was limited to his section 8 apartment building. "Kingpin" my ass HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response: From the Arlington News April 1975 "An...investigation by Arlington police and federal officials culminated in the arrests last week of Garcine "Guy" Black and eight others named in a federal indictment as principal operators of a vast heroin empire which grossed 2.5 million dollars annually from sales of the drug in Arlington, Falls Church, and Fairfax Co." Now what?


2. Eddies half sister never married, PERIOD! Her last name is STILL the one on her birth certificate.
Response: O.K. so does that mean she was just a drug dealer's ho? Cause she WAS hooked up with Guy Black & had a baby by him. Now what?

3. Tom had the money to own a private plane yet he chose to leave both his boys in a dilapidated 100 year old tar-paper 1 bathroom asbestos shack with 8 other occupants.

Response: Tom White already had a house on 11th St. where he and his wife & children lived. He bought the house on 8th St. for his wife's parents who were losing their rental house. Soon after, the house on 8th St was invaded by shiftless relatives, and drug addicts. Mr. White had no control over who lived there.
When it was discovered that Mrs. White couldn't be legally married to Mr. White as she was already married, an annulment was obtained & the mother took the boys to live with her on 8th St. Now what?

4. The brief time Tommy and Eddie did live with Tom, Tommy got thrown out of school for taking his father's machine gun to class. (sounds like a wiggins move)

Response: After years of abuse by his drunken mother, Eddie went to live with his father from the age of 11 to 18 or 19. Tommy did not take any machine gun to school. He got thrown out of school for disruptive behavior & assaulting a teacher with a billy club. Later on, he stole a machine gun & sold it to an undercover agent. Now what?

5. If Eddie was sooooooo hurt by his mother whipping his ass, why did he move back in with her in the mid 80's?

Response: In the early eighties, Eddie's mother asked him to come do repairs on the house & clean up the yard which had been trashed by years of the shiftless realitives leaving derelict cars, appliances & just filth in general both inside & outside of the house.
Eddie & his Uncle Douglas (who was not living there or mooching off Mrs. White) put a brand new roof on the house, and painted the house which was in a sore state of disrepair. When they finished it was beautiful.........didn't take the shiftless relatives & drug addicts long to trash it again. I told Eddie at the time that he was just wasting his time.

6. As for the House Of Horrors.....While Eddie lived with his abusive" mother [sic] he sparked quite the romance with a charming young debutante of some pedigree ;) If memory serves the young lady's name was Queenie- a beautiful 130lb English Mastiff. That’s right boys & girls, Tom’s pride and joy, Edwin the “Dogshank”, was cornholing Scooby! What Eddie didn’t know is that Brian, his half brother, cut a hole in the wall and invited half the neighborhood to watch. Ask Tom where Eddie works, I bet its around animals ;)

Response: You seem obsessed with deviant sex practices ranging from bestiality to child molestation...engaging in a little projection, are we? And I know, within 3 people, who you are. I did some keyhole-peeping when I was over there years ago & there WAS what I realize now, some incidents of what probably WERE child molestation by an uncle. (NOT the uncle Douglas. And certainly NOT Mr. White who never even lived there.) I was a child, though & hadn't really a clue, although I was not a victim.

7. Eddie was there when his brother overdosed, Eddie watched Tommy die. This is why his mother disowned him. ( By the way, Tommy was retarded.)

Response: You jackass! Eddie bought a piece of property in Orange Co & moved away in 1984 or '85. Tommy certainly had some emotional issues which was not surprising considering the abusive environment those boys lived in. Mrs. White used to beat the hell out of both of them, not just Eddie.

8. When Eddie got kicked out of his mother’s house, he went to live with the SAME half sister that so scared him in his youth with her “heroin use”. That was short lived when Eddie solicited his own half sister for sex then made a move on her daughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH What a f*&kin SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response: Eddie stayed with his 1/2 sister for about 4 months in transition,as he was trying to buy a piece of real estate. Their lifestyles were very different as there was illegal activity going on at the 1/2 sister's residence. Shortly after he moved down to Orange Co.
Incidentally he has never lived in any rusted-out schoolbus. I visited him many times back in the eighties & nineties & the schoolbus statement by "Charles Bronson" in an earlier post is complete bullshit.

Now what were you sayin?!?!?!?!!?!?

Response: I'm sayin' you're a lyin' sack of shit!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 19, 2009 03:56PM

Daaa-a-a-a-amm! I came back to crack on Bronson & TooClose for any new lies they might be telling. Ha! Looks like somebody already cleaned your clock for you, you frickin' assclowns.
If we don't see any more bullshit posts from you dumbasses, then we'll know that's what they really were.... just bullshit.
You better hope Eddie doesn't find out about the stuff you wrote about him ......he might bend you over and make you bark like a dog LOL!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Ph.D.,Neuropsychologist ()
Date: April 19, 2009 04:10PM

RE: Old Family Friend Date: April 18, 2009 06:11PM

There’s a causal relationship between childhood sexual abuse and adult psychopathology, including destructive behavior, criminality in adulthood, suicide , antisocial behavior, learning problems, anxiety, substance abuse and alcoholism. Reading the statements pertaining to Tom White, particularly his family history, one quickly ascertains that a veritable cornucopia of psychopathology and maladjustment exists. There are confounding variables to be factored in when analyzing the abnormal behavior of an individual. Although, the influence of these variables is reduced considerably when a control/constant can be identified, in this case Tom, thus reducing the level of entropy considerably.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 19, 2009 04:36PM

Listen to the fake doctor! You're not fooling anybody! No real doctor would attempt to diagnose or have an opinion of a situation based on reading a bunch of online dreck.
Your post is nothing more than inane nonsense. Stringing together a bunch of pseudo-medical terms might impress YOU, (are you a legend in your own mind?) but it does not make you qualified to diagnose SHIT!
Why don't you go try to get on Jerry Springer or something?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: ?? ()
Date: April 19, 2009 04:49PM

does anyone know the whole story what really happen last easter sunday? I know this is a sad event. Guess no one will ever know why she went over there that day.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: You're Busted! ()
Date: April 19, 2009 05:34PM

Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: TooClose ()
Date: April 18, 2009 03:13AM


And when I say Tom's "children told their mother of his actions", I am speaking of his step children. To clarify, the woman he married already had three children from a previous marriage whom Tom molested, ultimately leading to his wife leaving him and taking her children with her."

= Right! She was a bigamist....and a drunk. The marriage to Mr. White was annulled when it came out that she was still married to some guy named Griffin.
You just want to blame somebody else for a (blood) relative boinking YOU!
Any time anybody ever went over there, she was drunk as a fiddler's bitch, anyway. It was her fault the trouble happened at Charlie's Tavern. She was selling booze out the back door & got busted by ABC. ZONK!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Random Bystander ()
Date: April 19, 2009 06:22PM

Does anyone here think it could possibly be LARRY WIGGINS THE CHILD RAPIST who is posting all these things about Tom in order to deviate the attention from himself?? He hates him so much, the man that has provided a large portion of what has allowed him to be the derelict scumbag that he is: sitting on his ass all day for nearly TWO DECADES, feeding his kid drugs and buying expensive stuff that he held over Lee's head as a threat if he ever left. The motorcycle, the car, the drugs, all used to lure the kid in so that he could threaten to destroy these "really cool" things if Lee ever went against him. What is a kid with nothing else to do ALL DAY LONG FOR YEARS to do? These things were his whole life. He wasn't in school and anyone anywhere near his age was either in school or extracurricular activites or had a job. EVEN SHEV WANTED LEE OUT OF THAT HOUSE, AND THAT IS FROM THE SOURCE HERSELF. Could it be that Larry witnessed the murder because he is a sick bastard fuck that gets off on really sick nasty shit. Just watched Lee go crazy the way he himself is used to going crazy, with such a huge hard on that when he realized what was actually happening it was too late. Larry had tried to get Tom out of his own house, the matter even went to court, whereupon the judge decided that an 80 year old man was not going to be thrown out into the streets and instead split the living quarters. Tom on the top level, Larry, Lee and Larry's mom on the bottom. If Larry was the one who called the cops then he was there and since Tom was upstairs why would he just be up there hanging out? I have no reason to believe that Tom is a bad person, but I will say this, the man gives me a hairy vibe, despite the fact that he really is very nice. It would also make a lot of sense as to why Larry is the way he is and why he hates Tom so much. He feels justified doing it to others because it was done to him. PAPPA WIGGY you are the murderer if you ask me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Barcroft Buddy ()
Date: April 19, 2009 07:22PM

Bystander,

As much as I wouldn't put it past Larry if he thought of it, in this instance, I'm fairly sure he's not the one doing it.
Bronson & TooClose posted some stuff that Larry wouldn't really know about because Mr. White didn't marry Larry's mother until sometime in the late seventies. Only immediate family members & childhood friends would have known about some of the stuff they've posted.
IMO these people (I'm pretty sure I've got it down to one of three people) are posting their lies for a couple of reasons: One) to place the blame of being molested as a child on an innocent man instead of an uncle where it belongs,and Two) Mr. White was a sugar tit for some of these derelicts for years when they lived in the house he bought for Mrs. White's parents. When he shut the money machine down, they got pissed. Mr.White has helped different people out for years just out of the goodness of his heart. Some of them have tried to take advantage of him, mistaking generosity for stupidity. Incidentally, that same house that he bought for the parents, he just signed over to Mrs. White sometime in the eighties... flat out GAVE it to her cause she was on hard times. I imagine all the derelicts living there just about sucked her dry. I told Eddie that was crazy for him to do that because they were all just a bunch of ungrateful assholes.
There's that funny thing about human nature that I can identify with firsthand.
You help somebody out a few times, and for some strange reason they begin to resent you as if you OWE them. Familiarity breeds contempt, I guess.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Barcroft Buddy ()
Date: April 19, 2009 07:30PM

Clarification, did you go to Barcroft?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: wondering ()
Date: April 19, 2009 07:49PM

If Larry was home and he heard the arguement going on, then why did he not intervene to stop it?


Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Random Bystander ()
Date: April 19, 2009 06:22PM

Could it be that Larry witnessed the murder because he is a sick bastard fuck that gets off on really sick nasty shit. Just watched Lee go crazy the way he himself is used to going crazy, with such a huge hard on that when he realized what was actually happening it was too late

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: YOU'RE BUSTED LARRY ()
Date: April 19, 2009 11:21PM

Regarding the Charsle Bronson conspiracy,

I would be willing to bet that he is the (or one of many) alias of Larry Wiggins. This man is on the internet all the time, sitting on his fat child molesting ass. It is nearly irrefutible logic. He has multiple social networking websites (of which he lies about his age and physical features), which are clearly bent on perversity might I add. The sites say that he is logging onto them daily. So clearly he would be researching the murder that was commited in his home and probably right before his very eyes. Furthermore, this is one of the highest rated (by google) sited on the web regarding this issue, it is easy to conclude that slimy leech is all over this forum.

So heres talking to you Larry you sick bastard, people know about you and the things you do. The truth is out in the public, the schools, and neighborhoods. This media has been spread all around the internet, I have found it on more than half a dozen sites already.
WE ALL KNOW LARRY WIGGINS OF THE 12700 BLOCK of MAGNACARTA ROAD, HERNDON, VA.
THAT YOU ARE A DRUG PUSHING, CHILD MOLESTING, VIOLENT PARASITE.

Options: ReplyQuote
Pages: Previous123AllNext
Current Page: 2 of 3


Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
 **    **  **    **  **      **  **     **  ********  
 **   **   **   **   **  **  **  ***   ***  **     ** 
 **  **    **  **    **  **  **  **** ****  **     ** 
 *****     *****     **  **  **  ** *** **  **     ** 
 **  **    **  **    **  **  **  **     **  **     ** 
 **   **   **   **   **  **  **  **     **  **     ** 
 **    **  **    **   ***  ***   **     **  ********  
This forum powered by Phorum.