HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: FFX ()
Date: April 12, 2009 10:22PM

On Sunday, April 12 at 4:34 p.m. officers were called to the 12700 block of Magna Carta Road. They found a young woman dead with trauma to the upper body. An investigation is on-going.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Dead Person in Herndon Area
Posted by: Nick ()
Date: April 13, 2009 07:35AM

I knew her, and she was a close friend. Today is gonna be rough.

Posted by: Gravis ()
Date: April 13, 2009 08:52AM

it wasnt me!

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: anony ()
Date: April 13, 2009 09:10AM

did they say wut happen. like any more details.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 13, 2009 09:55AM

wut happen?

Posted by: zerowing ()
Date: April 13, 2009 10:46AM

Somebody set us up the bomb

Date: April 13, 2009 11:31AM

From the Fairfax County site:

A 17-year-old boy was taken into custody at his home in the 12700 block of Magna Carta Road and later charged with homicide. An investigation determined that the suspect and his girlfriend Siobhan L. Russell, 19, of the Oak Hill area were at his home when they began to argue. The suspect stabbed Russell one time in the upper body with a large knife killing her. The suspect was transported to the Juvenile Detention Center.

Not that it matters much, but the 17-year-old's name is Lee Wiggins.

God, I miss her. I'm absolutely numb.

Posted by: tragedy ()
Date: April 13, 2009 11:44AM

Sounds like a tragedy of the highest order.

A 19 year old woman is needlessly murdered and a 17 year old will likely be tried for murder as an adult.

Date: April 13, 2009 01:48PM

damn, he skipped a few steps in the escalation process. it really would have been better for everyone if he had just punched her.

"the wisdom of the wise will perish, the intelligence of the intelligent will vanish."095042938540

Posted by: MrMephisto ()
Date: April 13, 2009 01:57PM

Nick Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> From the Fairfax County site:
>
> A 17-year-old boy was taken into custody at his
> home in the 12700 block of Magna Carta Road and
> later charged with homicide. An investigation
> determined that the suspect and his girlfriend
> Siobhan L. Russell, 19, of the Oak Hill area were
> at his home when they began to argue. The suspect
> stabbed Russell one time in the upper body with a
> large knife killing her. The suspect was
> transported to the Juvenile Detention Center.
>
> Not that it matters much, but the 17-year-old's
> name is Lee Wiggins.
>
> God, I miss her. I'm absolutely numb.

If you're not just another shit-stirrer, then allow me to express my condolences. I'm sorry for your loss.

--------------------------------------------------------------
13 4826 0948 82695 25847. Yes.

Posted by: slightlystoopid09 ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:35PM

I was friends with Siev. She was one of the most amazing girls I have ever met. Just extremely kind to everyone. She didnt deserve this. No one does. Everyone will miss her dearly. Her friends will keep on loving her. Now all we can do is support the family, and send our best wishes their way.

R.I.P Shev. I will miss you dearly.

Posted by: Mel ()
Date: April 13, 2009 03:52PM

I am terribly sorry for your loss. I saw she was the girl who did the speech at Mountain View a little while back. Tragic.

Posted by: Paynes Restaurant ()
Date: April 13, 2009 04:21PM

Oh...

she went to Mountain View. No wonder.

Just kidding.

Sucks this kid is only 17, means he'll practically get away with it.

Posted by: Concerned Parent ()
Date: April 13, 2009 05:45PM

First of all there is nothing wrong with Mountain View, thank goodness there is a option for kids that make wrong decisions (part of growing up). Listen to her speech that she gave during her graduation from Mountain View, it saved her. To bad somebody did not get the 17 year old boy help. Does anybody know where he went to school?

Posted by: obligatory ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:10PM

So sad.
My heart goes out to her family and friends.

Look at what this kid had for a fatherly influence:

"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","046"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","08/27/2004","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","047"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","01/12/2005","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","050"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2008","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS PARAPH SYRINGE/NEEDLES "

Posted by: Saddened Friend ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:14PM

Zoning puts him at Oakton HS but I vaguely remember him going to Chantilly at one point... I may be wrong.

Date: April 13, 2009 06:18PM

Does anyone know where one might find her speech? I'd love to hear it again...

Posted by: friend ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:25PM

I heard pieces of it on the news but would love to hear the whole speech

Date: April 13, 2009 06:38PM

Which news station did you hear it on?

Posted by: I am confused ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:41PM

Concerned Parent Wrote:
> First of all there is nothing wrong with Mountain
> View, thank goodness there is a option for kids
> that make wrong decisions (part of growing up).
> Listen to her speech that she gave during her
> graduation from Mountain View, it saved her. To
> bad somebody did not get the 17 year old boy help.
> Does anybody know where he went to school?

If Mountain View did such a wonderful job why was she hanging around with this loser?

Do they work on self esteem issues at the school?

How about teach girls to avoid abusive relationships?

This "boyfriend" stabbed her to death. Let's all guess what a healthy relationship this must have been???

I am sure this kid never laid a hand on her in their relationship-until he decided to kill her, that is.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: April 13, 2009 06:49PM

Saddened Friend Wrote:
> Zoning puts him at Oakton HS but I vaguely
> remember him going to Chantilly at one point... I
> may be wrong.

Yeah but he lives in Herndon. Excellent school districting we have in Ffx Co.

Date: April 13, 2009 07:18PM

First of all "I Am Confused" does any school in this area make the choices for who your children hang around with? There are losers in the best schools in the county and if you child decides to hang with them it's not the schools responsibilty. What school in this area teaches our children self-esteem? Where does your child go? Catholic Schools? Stop blaming the schools all the time. Maybe more parents should teach values at home and when something bad happens let's see how many parents get blamed instead of the school system. Bad things happen to good kids its not just the losers... WAKE UP

Posted by: Saddned Friend ()
Date: April 13, 2009 07:19PM

He lives in Fox Mill, the zip code is Herndon but in NOVA quite often there are areas noted by their zip but known by something completely different.

And Shev may have been in an abusive relationship but she was a wonderful person. She'd been through a lot and was finally starting to turn things around and make something of herself. For you to speak of her in such a mannor shows you complete lack of respect for the dead.

Posted by: oakton student ()
Date: April 13, 2009 08:46PM

the 17 year old boy went to oakton high school, but recently wasn't showing up for classes

Date: April 13, 2009 09:06PM

What was the oakton student like? Before this terrible incident did he show any signs of trouble? Did he just snap or was he a child in need of help that did not get it? Just wondering what makes these kids do awful things

Posted by: speech ()
Date: April 13, 2009 09:08PM

Siobhan Russell went through "several, traumatic experiences that caused me to drop out of my base school. On my first day at Mountain View, I was terrified; I didn’t know anyone or what to expect. Then I met Kate Stern who became one of my many friends here."

At her previous school, said Russell, "I didn’t fit into any cliques and was labeled a loser. Here, there are no cliques, and love and caring flow easily. And the teachers are as cool as the students. Mountain View is the best thing that ever happened to me; my confidence has increased and my happiness hasn’t faltered."

She said her teachers prepared her well for the future and "I am thankful I had so many people — including my mom and dad and best friend Katie — who supported me. I know that, no matter where I go in my life, the lessons I have learned here will forever guide me in the choices I make."

Posted by: Kengle ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:01AM

According to Fox 5 Lee attended Chantilly and dropped out in 2007...

Date: April 14, 2009 10:16AM

obligatory Wrote:
> So sad.
> My heart goes out to her family and friends.
>
> Look at what this kid had for a fatherly
> influence:
>
> "WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","046","
> 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON
> ","VA","08/27/2004","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS
> "
> "WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","047","
> ","VA","01/12/2005","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS
> "
> "WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","050","
> ","VA","02/18/2008","ASSAULT-SIMPLE
> "
> "WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051","
> ","VA","02/17/2009","DOMESTIC ASSAULT
> "
> ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS MARIJUANA
> "
> ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS PARAPH SYRINGE/NEEDLES
> "

He has some kind of medical disorder that requires him to take steroids, and occasionally it made him go nuts, which explains everything but the weed and needles. I used to toke with them all the time, but I don't know anything about the needles.

Posted by: Rainy ()
Date: April 14, 2009 10:19AM

I knew that loser Lee. I threw his pussy ass off my property when he first started dating Shev. Shev is one of my neighbors and good friend. I hope Lee gets fucked for the rest of his life !!!!

Posted by: Rainy ()
Date: April 14, 2009 10:32AM

17-year-old's name is Lee Wiggins. Has NO excuse ! I don't care if he had a bad upbringing. Couldn't been that bad ! He lived in rich ass FairFax in Fox Mill.

I never thought he would kill anyone. He was petrified of me. I thought he would end up raping a passed out chick or some low stuff like that. And if ya wanna know who some of the car break in's in Fox Mill and Franklin farms were done by, his loser self.

I don't care if your girl get's on your nerves. YOU JUST DON'T KILL THEM FOR IT. THAT'S P***y s**t !!!!

Date: April 14, 2009 12:15PM

First of all, without any maudlin emotions because of her death, this young woman's experience at Mountain View is a success story. It is of course unfortunate that her life has been eclipsed and she will not be able to grow and contribute to society. What a shame.

By the way, I do know of a young man from Mountain View who is a success at a top 25 university. So they must be doing some things well.

And I am surprised that the news mentioned that this kid will be tried as a juvenile. I am not so sure that will be the case. This is a murder.

Posted by: formerhick76 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 12:49PM

Do prosecutors have access to Wiggins' prior juvenile records or does the decision have to get made in a vacuum? Also we may not yet be aware of extenuating circumstances (and I'm not saying that to flippantly say 'bitch shoulda kept her mouth shut.')

But I'm surprised with a 17 y/o perp, on a murder 2 charge, is getting tried as a juvenile.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 12:54PM

" He lived in rich ass FairFax in Fox Mill."

You're kidding right?

FAIL

Posted by: Reason ()
Date: April 14, 2009 01:36PM

I would just like to state that I knew both of them very well and of course we can all agree on how tragic this situation is, but more importantly those of us who know either or both parties family need to make sure they stay level headed even in these circumstances.

I know there is going to be a lot of hate toward the Wiggins family but I ask you not to be too harsh. Some may disagree with me, but we do not need anymore deaths in Fairfax County. So please do this for me, please just hope or pray the Lee gets help rather then punishment, because he has gone through nothing but punishment throughout his childhood, and what did that help? Lee is a good kid I promise you, he just needs help.

Now on the other hand it does hurt knowing Siobhan L. Russell lost her life this way, and what wrongs in her life I know I will take to the grave, but the rights I know of do still today make me smile. She was one who would always be kind hearted through problems of any kind with, family, friends, etc. I do miss her, and let her live on in all of us.

Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Posted by: Next Door ()
Date: April 14, 2009 01:41PM

496 Wrote:
> " He lived in rich ass FairFax in Fox Mill."
>
> You're kidding right?
>
> FAIL

His also lived on Dear Hill ct. in Centreville, VA

Posted by: Steve K ()
Date: April 14, 2009 01:57PM

formerhick76 Wrote:
> Do prosecutors have access to Wiggins' prior
> juvenile records or does the decision have to get
> made in a vacuum? Also we may not yet be aware of
> extenuating circumstances (and I'm not saying that
> to flippantly say 'bitch shoulda kept her mouth
> shut.')
>
> But I'm surprised with a 17 y/o perp, on a murder
> 2 charge, is getting tried as a juvenile.

Right now he's being held in the juvenile detention center, but the news I watched said he'd be tried as an adult, just a matter of a little paper work. When you're 16 or 17 and commit a brutal murder like this, it's pretty much a slam dunk you'll be tried as an adult.

Date: April 14, 2009 03:03PM

Reason - I understand - no rush to judgment. But if indeed he is the kid who has been breaking into cars (as mine was broken into) in the neighborhoods mentioned and creating other such havoc, I am sorry, I will to some extent judge his parents and he himself - very negatively. It sounds doubtful this kid just instantly committed an act of incredible impulse and poor judgment against a kind and sweet person; he likely had been at it a while. Note that break-ins have occurred at 3 am - parents are responsible for conduct at that hour of the morning - period. And that is conduct that once started just eviscerates personal boundaries and starts to destroy the social contract we have with each other. Again, I understand - I am making a number of assumptions here - maybe too many - and no rush to judgment is warranted - but empathy clearly is going to have to be earned here by this guy and his family in my book.

And if the facts turn out as they appear to be, the young man will receive punishment. Our prisons (especially in Virginia) are harsh for violent criminals, and I understand that it is tragic that this young man is facing a dismal if not danger laden and degrading future at a Red Onion prison facility or some other similar facility. One would hope that he begins today to be accountable for his actions and the people he has harmed, and make a positive contribution to the very difficult institutions he will likely be living in.

Posted by: just me ()
Date: April 14, 2009 03:29PM

I am very sadden over the death of Shev who did not deserve this at all. She was a sweet and wonderful person. She will truly be missed by all that loved and adored her. I was truly shocked when I heard this. Such a young, beautiful and innocent person gone.

Date: April 14, 2009 04:12PM

If you knew her, write her name on a joint paper, roll it, and smoke it in her honor.

Posted by: Parent ()
Date: April 14, 2009 04:27PM

Nick- Your a idiot! Why would you honor someone by doing something illegal.
Show her more respect than getting wasted in her honor. Grow Up and think of her family. If you feel the need to light something up, light a candle in her honor..

Date: April 14, 2009 04:49PM

Nick Wrote:
> If you knew her, write her name on a joint paper,
> roll it, and smoke it in her honor.

now look what you did, you made me hate your stupid ass and now im completely apathetic to her murder. if she was getting high with you, i think the world is better off with her dead. hopefully someone will put a knife in your chest too.

Posted by: only me ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:49PM

First of all, Gravis, I notice you have a lot to say. Not only on this subject, but on others as well. If you do not know this person, and can't say a kind word about anything, then you should say nothing at all and let everyone else who knew her speak their peace.

Nick,
That was certainly a stuip thing to say. Apparently you only care about getting high. If you knew her and she truly was a friend of yours, she would not say things about you like you did if she was still here, if it was the other way around, like you have about her.

Posted by: seann ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:51PM

Gravis rocks, his humor and a couple of others keeps me in the FU

Posted by: #1 ()
Date: April 14, 2009 05:59PM

I know if my son was in town, he would be here at your parents house everyday. I know he will miss you something terribly. My condolences to your family.

Posted by: smoke a rock ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:05PM

If you knew her, write her name on a crack rock, pack it, and smoke it in her honor.

Posted by: KeepOnTruckin ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:05PM

only me Wrote:
> First of all, Gravis, I notice you have a lot to
> say. Not only on this subject, but on others as
> well. If you do not know this person, and can't
> say a kind word about anything, then you should
> say nothing at all and let everyone else who knew
> her speak their peace.

Dude, this is the internet. Anyone can say what they want. This is not the funeral, dont expect sympathy here.

Now that that out of the way:
I belive a portion of Shev's speech was printed in teh Centreview when she graduated. i remember reading it and thinking "Damn, Mountain View does a good job getting kids on the right track"

Posted by: Mrs. K ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:06PM

Reason Wrote:
> I would just like to state that I knew both of
> them very well and of course we can all agree on
> how tragic this situation is, but more importantly
> those of us who know either or both parties family
> need to make sure they stay level headed even in
> these circumstances.
>
> I know there is going to be a lot of hate toward
> the Wiggins family but I ask you not to be too
> harsh. Some may disagree with me, but we do not
> need anymore deaths in Fairfax County. So please
> do this for me, please just hope or pray the Lee
> gets help rather then punishment, because he has
> gone through nothing but punishment throughout his
> childhood, and what did that help? Lee is a good
> kid I promise you, he just needs help.
>
> Now on the other hand it does hurt knowing Siobhan
> L. Russell lost her life this way, and what wrongs
> in her life I know I will take to the grave, but
> the rights I know of do still today make me smile.
> She was one who would always be kind hearted
> through problems of any kind with, family,
> friends, etc. I do miss her, and let her live on
> in all of us.
>
> Thank you for taking your time to read this.

Don't be too harsh? HE FUCKING STABBED THIS GIRL TO DEATH. I don't care where or how he was raised -- HE MURDERED HER. He took her life. He is not a good kid.

On a related note, I think the cigarette industry needs some marketing folks. I think that would be right up your alley.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:13PM

i just wanna smoke a hole bunch of weed in her honor. im gonna write her name on everything; some joints, a blunt or two, my bong, my gravity bong, an apple, my one hitter, my vaporizer, everything will have her name on it so i can smoke weed all day in her honor.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:15PM

Mrs. K Wrote:
> Don't be too harsh? HE FUCKING STABBED THIS GIRL
> TO DEATH. I don't care where or how he was raised
> -- HE MURDERED HER. He took her life. He is not a
> good kid.

maybe he just tripped. ;)

anyway, he is accused of murdering her as he has not had a trial.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:30PM

Nick Wrote:
> i just wanna smoke a hole bunch of weed in her
> honor. im gonna write her name on everything;
> some joints, a blunt or two, my bong, my gravity
> bong, an apple, my one hitter, my vaporizer,
> everything will have her name on it so i can smoke
> weed all day in her honor.

nick, you are a fucking idiot. stfu, it's for your own good.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:32PM

Saying that was stupid, but it's how I chose to pay my respects, and if it helps me heal a little, who are you to judge?

Don't reply to this. This is about her, not me.

Date: April 14, 2009 06:34PM

she will continue to live through my exhaled smoke forever. it will be wonderful. like she never died :). It will be just like the old days listening to ICP and smoking weed all day not givin a fuck. wheres my faygo?

Date: April 14, 2009 06:47PM

its how i choose to pay my respects man. i just gotta get high u know. helps me cope. its hard out here on these streets. we gotta cremate our niggas in the blunts we smoke. im gonna blast ICP and chug some cold faygo while i burn down a middies blunt with Siobhan L. Russell written on th side of it with a felt tip marker. nah mean?

Posted by: Question ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:48PM

Was this young lady a jugalo/ICP fan?

Date: April 14, 2009 06:48PM

Nick Wrote:
> she will continue to live through my exhaled smoke
> forever. it will be wonderful. like she never
> died :). It will be just like the old days
> listening to ICP and smoking weed all day not
> givin a fuck. wheres my faygo?

now look what you made me do, you fucking pothead.

name: Nicholas Carr-Voigt
email: baconcarrvoigt@gmail.com
father: Frank Voigt
twitter.com account name: NickCV

NickCV
04/13/2009 08:36 AM
NickCV: It sucks when a friend dies. It sucks worse when your friend was murdered.
NickCV: Rest in peace, Shevey.

04/13/2009 05:38 AM
NickCV: Rest in peace, Shevey.
NickCV: I'm posting an update on Twitter

04/11/2009 12:53 AM
NickCV: I'm posting an update on Twitter
NickCV: I stayed up waaaay too late.

04/07/2009 05:42 AM
NickCV: I stayed up waaaay too late.
NickCV: @nicoleobama I can't wait for 4/20. Last year was kinda lame.

04/07/2009 05:42 AM
NickCV: @nicoleobama I can't wait for 4/20. Last year was kinda lame.
NickCV: I have to pee but I'm nowhere near a bathroom

04/05/2009 12:01 AM
NickCV: I have to pee but I'm nowhere near a bathroom
NickCV: The iPhone OS 3.0 beta is totally worth the $4 I paid. COPY AND PASTE

04/04/2009 01:26 PM
NickCV: The iPhone OS 3.0 beta is totally worth the $4 I paid. COPY AND PASTE
NickCV: I live in the wrong Washington. State plz, not capital.

04/04/2009 01:06 PM
NickCV: I live in the wrong Washington. State plz, not capital.
NickCV: IT'S OVER EIGHT THOUSAAAAAAAND http://usat.me/?34658522

04/03/2009 05:04 PM
NickCV: IT'S OVER EIGHT THOUSAAAAAAAND http://usat.me/?34658522
NickCV: @HMXCasey Reminds me of the Korn remix album from a couple years ago. DJ MICHAEL WATTS and the album kinda sucked.

04/03/2009 02:25 PM
NickCV: @HMXCasey Reminds me of the Korn remix album from a couple years ago. DJ MICHAEL WATTS and the album kinda sucked.
NickCV: At Carrabba's looking for a job PLEASE HIRE ME!

04/03/2009 01:08 PM
NickCV: At Carrabba's looking for a job PLEASE HIRE ME!
NickCV: @nicoleobama We also have Italian sounding covers of songs. Wonderwall and Smells Like Teen Spirit come to mind.

04/03/2009 12:36 PM
NickCV: @nicoleobama We also have Italian sounding covers of songs. Wonderwall and Smells Like Teen Spirit come to mind.
NickCV: Went to work at 11:30, got my first table at 12:15, and someone else took it. So I walked out. Fuck that.

04/03/2009 12:28 PM
NickCV: Went to work at 11:30, got my first table at 12:15, and someone else took it. So I walked out. Fuck that.
NickCV: @nicoleobama That's Amore, etc

04/03/2009 12:27 PM
NickCV: @nicoleobama That's Amore, etc
NickCV: I wish I could make the Bertucci's speaker system play Cannibal Corpse instead of this shitty Italian music.

04/03/2009 11:49 AM
NickCV: I wish I could make the Bertucci's speaker system play Cannibal Corpse instead of this shitty Italian music.
NickCV: @nicoleobama GET CHAD FIRED

04/03/2009 02:38 AM
NickCV: @nicoleobama GET CHAD FIRED
NickCV: @PANNYCAKE Me too! ^_^

04/02/2009 11:16 PM
NickCV: @PANNYCAKE Me too! ^_^
NickCV: KEEPING JASON CAMPBELL YEAHHHHHHH

04/02/2009 07:55 PM
NickCV: KEEPING JASON CAMPBELL YEAHHHHHHH
NickCV: Three hit kills on bosses. #gamingcliche

04/02/2009 07:54 PM
NickCV: Three hit kills on bosses. #gamingcliche
NickCV: Listening to Frank Zappa!

04/02/2009 04:34 PM
NickCV: Listening to Frank Zappa!

Posted by: doobie ()
Date: April 14, 2009 06:51PM

from the other thread: her myspace
http://www.myspace.com/shevey

Question Wrote:
> Was this young lady a jugalo/ICP fan?

Date: April 14, 2009 07:26PM

i have now publicly admitted to smoking marijuana.
my dad likes to speed.
my email is baconcarrvoigt@gmail.com

"VOIGT ","FRANK ","O","048"," 2210","ASTORIA # 201 ","CI","HERNDON ","VA","05/22/2007","70-74MPH/45MPH ZONE "
"VOIGT ","FRANK ","O","049"," 2210","ASTORIA # 201 ","CI","HERNDON ","VA","03/29/2008","50-54MPH/35MPH ZONE "

Date: April 14, 2009 07:28PM

Posted by: Teresa ()
Date: April 14, 2009 08:04PM

I Rember Chev being at my wedding, she came into my dressing room and told me that ushers and the goom and the rest of the guys didnt have the pants 4 the texdos, I know all her family and friends will miss her deeply.
God be with everyone.

Date: April 14, 2009 08:48PM

tragedy Wrote:
> Reason - I understand - no rush to judgment. But
> if indeed he is the kid who has been breaking into
> cars (as mine was broken into) in the
> neighborhoods mentioned and creating other such
> havoc, I am sorry, I will to some extent judge his
> parents and he himself - very negatively. It
> sounds doubtful this kid just instantly committed
> an act of incredible impulse and poor judgment
> against a kind and sweet person; he likely had
> been at it a while. Note that break-ins have
> occurred at 3 am - parents are responsible for
> conduct at that hour of the morning - period. And
> that is conduct that once started just eviscerates
> personal boundaries and starts to destroy the
> social contract we have with each other. Again, I
> understand - I am making a number of assumptions
> here - maybe too many - and no rush to judgment is
> warranted - but empathy clearly is going to have
> to be earned here by this guy and his family in my
> book.
>
> And if the facts turn out as they appear to be,
> the young man will receive punishment. Our
> prisons (especially in Virginia) are harsh for
> violent criminals, and I understand that it is
> tragic that this young man is facing a dismal if
> not danger laden and degrading future at a Red
> Onion prison facility or some other similar
> facility. One would hope that he begins today to
> be accountable for his actions and the people he
> has harmed, and make a positive contribution to
> the very difficult institutions he will likely be
> living in.

I am most certainly not saying any of these facts you have brought up are incorrect or should be overlooked. Simply I am trying to say, so it seems, is that every situation, good or bad, should be looked at with an Open Mind. You may disagree on this matter of course I do not control others opinions I just feel that everyone her was bashing them pretty bad and there needed to be a simple voice to come out with a different perspective.

Thanks again.

Date: April 14, 2009 09:15PM

Mrs. K Wrote:
> Don't be too harsh? HE FUCKING STABBED THIS GIRL
> TO DEATH. I don't care where or how he was raised
> -- HE MURDERED HER. He took her life. He is not a
> good kid.
>
> On a related note, I think the cigarette industry
> needs some marketing folks. I think that would be
> right up your alley.

Mrs. K I am most sorry that you do not know how to control your emotions or actions, reminds me of someone we were just talking about, but I again will state someone has to have a level head and I may as well bring a different opinion with it.

Sorry you think you are clever with you smart little cigarette comment there, but I am afraid I do not support the company that spend years of research and millions of dollars inventing the most addictive drug of all.

Thank for showing people the astonishing display of uncontrollable emotions.

Mrs. K this quote is for you, see if you can guess were this is from.

“Give, and it shall be given to you. For whatever measure you deal out to others, it will be dealt to you in return.”

Also see if you can work this into this situation.

Posted by: SLR ()
Date: April 15, 2009 06:29AM

It is totally ashame to see such an amazing person to be gone who was doing the best making changes in her life and moving forward in becoming a better person day by day. If we could only turn back the clock that day maybe, just maybe things could have turned out different. She did not deserve what she got that day. But she did deserve someone better than that Lee who abused her in so many different ways. I know I will miss her just as much as everyone else who knew and loved her. She was a good person. Sweet, kind and caring.
She will always be in our hearts. We will remember the joy and laughter she brought to us and the memories we have of her.

For Shev,
There is not a day that goes by that we do not think about you. We all love you. We will see that justice will get done to Lee for murdering you. You were a sweet person and truly loved by many. We will miss you Shev, but we know you will be in our hearts with us each day.

Posted by: green mile ()
Date: April 15, 2009 07:19AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Mrs. K Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > Don't be too harsh? HE FUCKING STABBED THIS
> GIRL
> > TO DEATH. I don't care where or how he was
> raised
> > -- HE MURDERED HER. He took her life. He is not
> a
> > good kid.
>
> maybe he just tripped. ;)
>
> anyway, he is accused of murdering her as he has
> not had a trial.

Certify as an an adult, try as an adult, sentence as an adult, arrange the meeting with his maker for final judgement

Date: April 15, 2009 07:39AM

Reason - I agree with your plea to no mindless bashing.

But a plea for accountability (such as I related) is by no means bashing.

The suspect can't make it right with the victim.

But he can begin to make amends for the others he has harmed. And frankly, his parents need to start on just the same path. Right now. Empathy must be earned.

Date: April 15, 2009 08:24AM

Everyone needs to stop turning this into a drama thread. It is a rememberence for Shev. We all have different opinions, and different ways of dealing with the loss. But rudeness is not anything anyone needs.

I was over at her family's house last night. They seem to be doing ok. They will be in my thoughts ans prayers.

Oh and the "maybe he tripped" joke, was extremely rude and immature. This is not a situation to joke about at all.

Posted by: Karl Grossmann ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:40AM

slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> Oh and the "MAYBE HE TRIPPED" joke, was extremely
> rude and immature.

I cannot understand why someone would even bring that up...
He is most likely as i was, killing in order to sell the flesh of my women victims on the black market.

*insert evil laugh*

Date: April 15, 2009 08:44AM

Well my time posting on this is up, with particular people posting on here it would be hard to find any updates on the case even if someone was to post them at this point and time.

I will still be monitoring this case, and maybe there will be a point and time in which justice will be served.

Posted by: Pothead ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:56AM

Gravis Wrote:
> Nick Wrote:
> -----
> > she will continue to live through my exhaled
> smoke
> > forever. it will be wonderful. like she never
> > died :). It will be just like the old days
> > listening to ICP and smoking weed all day not
> > givin a fuck. wheres my faygo?
>
> now look what you made me do, you fucking
> pothead.

What exactly did you do?

Sorry for your loss Nick, no one has to right to tell you how to act after a tragic death. Your best bet would be to stop posting on here.

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: April 15, 2009 09:01AM

slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> Everyone needs to stop turning this into a drama
> thread. It is a rememberence for Shev. We all have
> different opinions, and different ways of dealing
> with the loss. But rudeness is not anything anyone
> needs.
>
> I was over at her family's house last night. They
> seem to be doing ok. They will be in my thoughts
> ans prayers.
>
>
> Oh and the "maybe he tripped" joke, was extremely
> rude and immature. This is not a situation to joke
> about at all.

yes it was in bad taste, but it brings up the point that you are innocent until proven guilty. We all are entitled to a trial, no matter how much evidence is against you.

Date: April 15, 2009 09:24AM

Karl Grossmann Wrote:
> I cannot understand why someone would even bring
> that up...
> He is most likely as i was, killing in order to
> sell the flesh of my women victims on the black
> market.
>
> *insert evil laugh*

thats just not right..

and I know there is going to be a trial. I cant wait to see what happens to Lee. I just cant wait. hes caused so many people pain.

Date: April 15, 2009 09:48AM

Nick - if you can take time out from smoking spliffs in the masturbatory lair you call your parents basement and your generalized lifestyle of leaching off of Mommy and Daddy, you might take time out to ponder that young guys who have their act together and have character do feel and act on a responsibility to protect women in their lives who are in danger. Might be a good time to reflect on what people in your position could have done. This is not to say that anyone could have saved this situation; but it is something to ponder as you continue to live a stress free and infantile existence milked off of Mommy and Daddy's indulgences.

And Guy, we are all aware of the presumption of innocence afforded criminal defendants. This being said, do you have information as to how this suspect was a model citizen? Rather than rail about a legal abstraction, why not inform as to why the perceptions are wrong? Some here have posted that providing that kind of information might be a significant challenge.

Posted by: AnonymousVA ()
Date: April 15, 2009 09:54AM

First off, I want to express my condolences to the Russell family. There have been some mature comments here. . . most are not. I understand the hatred people have towards someone who is capable of killing someone else. In no way, shape or form do I condone what this 17-year-old did, however there is a lot people don't know. A lot of history in his childhood that people don't know - even the people that think they know a lot, that think they know about his "sorry excuse for a father", have no idea. There's so much more that most people don't know. And still, this doesn't excuse the action whatsoever, but this 17-year-old needs help - he needed help for a while and his "father" ruined him.

Again, this is tragic. And I can't imagine what the Russell family is going through.

Date: April 15, 2009 12:16PM

tragedy Wrote:
> And Guy, we are all aware of the presumption of
> innocence afforded criminal defendants. This
> being said, do you have information as to how this
> suspect was a model citizen? Rather than rail
> about a legal abstraction, why not inform as to
> why the perceptions are wrong? Some here have
> posted that providing that kind of information
> might be a significant challenge.

----------
The teen already has stuff on his record. Assault, truency, and a few other things...

Date: April 15, 2009 12:20PM

His life went downhill when his sorry excuse for a father was able to get custody from his mother. His father is no good, and he should have been removed from his custody a long time ago. At least the teen was going to school when he lived with his mother.

Reason - if you read this, I'd like to know who you are. I appreciate the comments you made and am trying to figure out who would have known them both and known that the teen was a good person at one point. If possible, I'd like to speak with you. Any hints? Email?

Date: April 15, 2009 12:39PM

Anon in VA - those of us who grew up without a father, and lived with an unemployed and ill single mother, and who lived the pain of things like foreclosure and poverty and the like and yet went on to become educated and productive citizens and who fiercely now protect and support their offspring like gold have limited sympathy for the suspect. We had plenty of opportunity to make rotten decisions in our teens - and chose not to do so because above all else we gave a damn about the people around us, including girlfriends whom we treated with kindness and respect, even if in imperfect relationships. Ok, this is a lot to place on a young kid - but an innocent person is dead and there is no better time to remind folks that that the notion of free will is not dead and that no what background one comes from the obligation to treat people well is with us all (and please, this kind had a decent home in a safe neighborhood - this was not a life in Anacostia). And if you want to blame the father - go right ahead - he has to live with this too.

One of our biggest problems in suburbia (i.e., places like Fairfax) is that we have an all too large cadre of spoiled, underachieving, over-indulged and narcissistic boys that lack mental toughness and discipline and yet enjoy their pursuit of toys. Scratch the veneer behind Westfields drug crew going to prison right now and the same theme will emerge. So many of them have no idea what it means to stand tall on your own two feet. And our own low expectations of them don't help. And this phenomena of them living at home ad nauseum into their twenties is completely foreign to me. What the heck kind of life is that? And yet that seems to be all too often the norm. In this vein there may be some "good" to come out of this tragedy.

Date: April 15, 2009 12:45PM

tragedy - I understand where you're coming from. Never did I say I condone what this teen did, or think that it's "ok" because of his past/childhood/upbringing/shitty father. Never. However, even the things you mentioned do not come close to what his life was like. Again, I'm telling you that most do not REALLY know what went on in the past. Hardly anyone knows.

I'm not posting to try and convince people that this teen has done no wrong and he deserves to be set free. He still made the decision that day to not control his temper/emotions and make a deadly mistake. He should be held responsible for that, obviously. I just want people to know that there is more to the story. More than most will ever know. And regardless of that, a young woman should NOT be dead because of it.

Posted by: reality ()
Date: April 15, 2009 12:52PM

No body cares about the rest of his story, hers is over,,forever. his legacy is he selfishly killed another person , end of STORY.

Posted by: Guy Mandude ()
Date: April 15, 2009 12:53PM

Magna Carta Road! It wasn't King John was it!

Date: April 15, 2009 01:01PM

SLR Wrote:
> She did not deserve what she got that day.

bullshit, everyone deserves death.

Reason Wrote:
> Sorry you think you are clever with you smart
> little cigarette comment there, but I am afraid I
> do not support the company that spend years of
> research and millions of dollars inventing the
> most addictive drug of all.

they invented heroin?

green mile Wrote:
> Certify as an an adult, try as an adult, sentence
> as an adult

but he's not an adult and that's why the laws protecting him exist. vengeance will do nothing but take away any chance he has in life. vengeance is empty, doing nothing to make you feel any better.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/15/2009 01:03PM by Gravis.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:11PM

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Gravis you are just proving to people how smart you are today, good boy.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, in order to answer the question you have asked AnonymousVA it is going to be hard to tell you. I understand you have a lot to share and exchange with me about this matter, but I am 75% sure I know who you are, as well as a few others who have continued to use aliases. On this note I do not wish to expose my email in this environment, but do not worry, I will contact you soon. If I am correct we both go to the same school and know each other, and though we have not spoken about this yet I have seen its impact on you. Though on the other hand I could just be wrong, which has been known to happen before.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:20PM

Reason - I'm not in school. I'm long out of school, an adult. Any information you can give me? Are you a high school student who knew them? Or closer? I'm trying to figure out how we can communicate - I understand not wanting to put your email out there, I wouldn't want to either.

Let me ask you this - Did you know the teen's family at all?

Date: April 15, 2009 02:43PM

Anon in Va and Reason - fair enough. We are likely close enough to be neighbors. No question I would respect you and be grateful for you maturity and sense of things.

I am very much not inclined to blame the "system" - as my confidence in child care agencies and social workers (generally good people mind you) is low.

But if things with this young man were as bad as you allude, he needed to be in a drastically different environment.

In hindsight, someone is going to regret not taking more assertive steps at some point down the road. But that is just hindsight.

And Gravis - when it comes to murder, I would shocked if he was not tried as an adult at age 17. That is why I was so surprised when a news report alluded he would be tried in juvenile system as opposed to merely being held in the juvenile system (the latter now appears to be the case). So those mentioning trying him as an adult are merely stating the facts, not necessarily wishing vengeance upon him. And if you think this is wrong, take your grievances to the Commonwealth's Attorney's office - who absolutely are inclined to prosecute these cases as felonies in adult courts because politically they are compelled to do so.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:46PM

Reason Wrote:
> On this note I do not wish to expose my email in this
> environment, but do not worry, I will contact you
> soon.

or both of you twits could register a name and one send a PM to the other.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:49PM

I made a new email here that you can message me with, and like I said I have been wrong before. I knew most, if not all of Lee Wiggins family and had encountered Shev's a good amount of times.

Talk to you soon.

Date: April 15, 2009 02:49PM

I'll take the "twit" comment. Obviously, I'm not too aware of how this "forum" works. Thanks for your help.

Posted by: Charles Bronson ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:10PM

Is Lee Wiggins the son of Thomas Lee White?

Date: April 15, 2009 03:18PM

" but this 17-year-old needs help - he needed help for a while and his "father" ruined him."

Who is his father?!?!?!!?

Posted by: lee wigger ()
Date: April 15, 2009 03:21PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
> Who is his father?!?!?!!?

"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","046"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","08/27/2004","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","047"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","01/12/2005","VIOLATE PROTECTIVE ORDERS "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","050"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/18/2008","ASSAULT-SIMPLE "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","DOMESTIC ASSAULT "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS MARIJUANA "
"WIGGINS ","LARRY ","T","051"," 12721","MAGNA CARTA ","RD","HERNDON ","VA","02/17/2009","POSS PARAPH SYRINGE/NEEDLES "

haha that is his father

Still not an excuse for murder. Goodbye lee wiggins, have fun being raped

Posted by: Guy ()
Date: April 15, 2009 05:03PM

tragedy Wrote:
> And Guy, we are all aware of the presumption of
> innocence afforded criminal defendants. This
> being said, do you have information as to how this
> suspect was a model citizen? Rather than rail
> about a legal abstraction, why not inform as to
> why the perceptions are wrong? Some here have
> posted that providing that kind of information
> might be a significant challenge.

Why does he have to be a model citizen, heck he could be the worst dirt bag in the world, but he is innocent of this crime until his trial.

Date: April 15, 2009 05:39PM

Guy Wrote:
> Why does he have to be a model citizen, heck he
> could be the worst dirt bag in the world, but he
> is innocent of this crime until his trial.

+1

Date: April 15, 2009 05:40PM

Does anyone know his Grandfather, Lee Thomas White????? This man is a International pederast/scumbag nonpareil!!!!! For 60 years this filthy worm has been destroying the lives of childred - from Virgina to South Africa!

Date: April 15, 2009 05:46PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
> Does anyone know his Grandfather, Lee Thomas
> White????? This man is a International
> pederast/scumbag nonpareil!!!!! For 60 years this
> filthy worm has been destroying the lives of
> childred - from Virgina to South Africa!

What are you talking about?

Date: April 15, 2009 05:57PM

"What are you talking about?"

Lee Thomas White is the man who owns the house the murder took place in.

Date: April 15, 2009 06:01PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
> "What are you talking about?"
>
> Lee Thomas White is the man who owns the house the
> murder took place in.

Congratulations. You're quite observant. Yes, he does own the home. He, unfortunately, can't get Mr. Wiggins to leave and quit mooching off people.

I'm not sure about the rest of your rambling. . .

Posted by: level 5 response ()
Date: April 15, 2009 06:06PM

Nick Wrote:
> i just wanna smoke a hole bunch of weed in her
> honor. im gonna write her name on everything;
> some joints, a blunt or two, my bong, my gravity
> bong, an apple, my one hitter, my vaporizer,
> everything will have her name on it so i can smoke
> weed all day in her honor.

Wow I, didnt realize that many losers were attracted to this site.

Date: April 15, 2009 06:14PM

Wow - Guy lectures us about the presumption of innocence in American jurisprudence? Really? Gee, that's news.

This isn't a court. It is a public forum responding to a brutal and senseless murder of a young woman.

Cheers.

Date: April 15, 2009 07:00PM

" Congratulations. You're quite observant. Yes, he does own the home. He, unfortunately, can't get Mr. Wiggins to leave and quit mooching off people."

Do you know Mr. White? If you do, ask him about HIS children. ;)

Mr. Wiggins is a dime store hood, a garden variety degenerate.

Mr. White is an 80yr old child molester who's been raping children for over half a century.

Date: April 15, 2009 07:10PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
> " Congratulations. You're quite observant. Yes, he
> does own the home. He, unfortunately, can't get
> Mr. Wiggins to leave and quit mooching off
> people."
>
> Do you know Mr. White? If you do, ask him about
> HIS children. ;)
>
> Mr. Wiggins is a dime store hood, a garden variety
> degenerate.
>
> Mr. White is an 80yr old child molester who's been
> raping children for over half a century.

I know the family a little more than you probably think. Are you sure you haven't confused Mr. White with another adult man in that home?!? You may have. . . How well do YOU know him?

Date: April 15, 2009 08:06PM

"I know the family a little more than you probably think. Are you sure you haven't confused Mr. White with another adult man in that home?!? You may have. . . How well do YOU know him?"

There's only 1 Lee Thomas White in the state of VA. Married twice, 2 sons, 1 dead of a heroin overdose, one a degenerate vagrant with a severe sexual disorder stemming from the years of sexual abuse at the hands of Tom. The scumbag had a bar at one time... shall I continue???

Date: April 15, 2009 08:10PM

Hmm. You know him as Tom, too. Interesting.

No one said you were lying, it just came out of nowhere. Have never heard of that. And the same could be said about the other adult male in that house. . .

Date: April 15, 2009 08:31PM

AnonVa and Charles Bronson, tell us more of what you know. This is more interesting than a Faulkner novel. In a serious vein, though, it always strikes me that there lots of storm clouds before any storm, and it does make many in the community wish some sort of intervention could have occurred.

Wiggy Sr.'s hook-up page doesn't inspire a mature sense of confidence. Should others be warned?

http://onlinedating.hookup.com/free/herndon_virginia.html

Posted by: crazyshittt ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:52PM

omg wow

well anywayyyyy
what happened was...

shev and her fucking whacked out "boyfriend" were arguing like they usually do
and the psycho actually killed her this time... he does have mental problems and i know this for a fact because he was prescribed medication to help "calm him down"

lee was a nice kid and all. He had good intentions, and I know he loved Shev. He just had problems that shouldve been addressed more properly. They'd been together for a few years, and there were many threats made against her and he was abusive. It's sad that she kept going back :(
among some threats were car bombs which lee was perfectly capable of...
he was a pretty violent dude
and he had a shitttt load of weapons ranging from knives to axes to you name it...

i do hope lee gets punished for this because from what i knew of shev, she was a sweet girl and DEFINITELY did not deserve this.

p.s.
probably the reason lee did it was because shev migthve cheated on him again
i heard there was A LOT of cheating going on... on her part :(

wow this is a pretty crazy situation
murder
sexual abuse of children
cheating
what next... jesus

Posted by: let her rest ()
Date: April 15, 2009 08:56PM

When will this poor girl be laid to rest then maybe everyone will come together for her and stop all of this garbage......

Date: April 15, 2009 09:13PM

I wouldnt be surprised if Tom buggered the kid and his pop. Listen, I shit you not, this guy is a perverted sociopath. If Fairfax PD wants to pop this tree-jumper, no better time than now! If anybody knows his wife, somebody should clue her in on Tom's past.

Posted by: crazyshittt ()
Date: April 15, 2009 10:09PM

how do u know he's a child molestor...?

Date: April 15, 2009 10:13PM

who cares about Lees family or his "rough" childhood??? Point is, he abused her for years & everyone knew about it. nobody did a damn thing. & it came to this. rest in peace shev, for once in your life please just find some PEACE =[ i love you!

Date: April 15, 2009 10:39PM

"how do u know he's a child molestor...?"

I knew his first wife.... This is why she left him. His status as a pederast is legendary in Gordonsville and half of Orange County.

Posted by: Insider ()
Date: April 15, 2009 11:57PM

Autopsy came back and he tried to strangle her before he stabbed her! He flat out murdered her, there is no disputing that. Are you expecting me to believe he accidently choked her and when she freed herself he accidently stabbed her in the heart? You people asking his forgiveness are sick...

Date: April 15, 2009 11:59PM

Additionally she wasn't dating him any longer, she was in a new and functional relationship with a very good guy.

Date: April 16, 2009 12:06AM

And what does her taste in music have to do with anything?! So what if she liked ICP - that isn't a death sentence. You people are sick, let the family and friends mourn her without digging up useless facts.

Posted by: random bystander ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:41AM

Hello, I am a friend of a friend of the family of Lee Wiggins. He was a child corrupted and destroyed by a death angel..... His father. His father fed him drugs from a very young age, promoted violence and gun posession, mentally manipulated him into destroying his relationship with his mother and sister,and to top it off his father (LARRY WIGGINS) promoted him to drop out of school his freshman year.

One of those situations where the justice system failed. His mother and father divorced, and of course he chose to live with his father who provided him with sensual pleasures (porn, drugs, guns, cars, freedom, place to party). His mother constantly trying to use the court system to make a difference but to no avail.

Posted by: TRUTH STRANGER THAN FICTION ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:30AM

THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. Lee's father, Larry Wiggins, is a child molester, a child rapist, is notorious for giving children drugs and manipulating them by being the "cool" guy that lets you do whatever you want. He allowed Lee to drop out of school his freshman year in high school and has facilitated Lee's juvenile delinquency. He has been arrested for posession of drugs, assault on Lee himself yet never served justice for raping his step daughter from the time she was SEVEN, then holding a gun to her head when she finally told everyone at the age of 16. Lee was in the car, a CHILD, less than 10 years old , while this was happening. In Lee's earlier childhood Larry was notorious for punching holes in every door and wall he came across and even nearly choked Lee's mother do death. He had a great mother who battled endlessly with the court systems trying to at least get Lee back in school but the courts did not look at the evidence, the criminal charges on Larry, the constant police getting called to the house, this boy not in school. His father is a monster that went out of his way to destroy his son from as early on as he could. THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. If there is any justice may this be what finally exposes Larry Wiggins. If there are any more children out there that may have been abused in any way by this man, SPEAK OUT!! ... MORE >

Date: April 16, 2009 01:46AM

wow, if what you anon posters wrote is true, this kid was a timebomb.

Date: April 16, 2009 05:45AM

crazyshittt Wrote:
> omg wow
>
> well anywayyyyy
> what happened was...
>
> shev and her fucking whacked out "boyfriend" were
> arguing like they usually do
> and the psycho actually killed her this time... he
> does have mental problems and i know this for a
> fact because he was prescribed medication to help
> "calm him down"
>
> lee was a nice kid and all. He had good
> intentions, and I know he loved Shev. He just had
> problems that shouldve been addressed more
> properly. They'd been together for a few years,
> and there were many threats made against her and
> he was abusive. It's sad that she kept going back
> :(
> among some threats were car bombs which lee was
> perfectly capable of...
> he was a pretty violent dude
> and he had a shitttt load of weapons ranging from
> knives to axes to you name it...
>
> i do hope lee gets punished for this because from
> what i knew of shev, she was a sweet girl and
> DEFINITELY did not deserve this.
>
>
>
>
>
> p.s.
> probably the reason lee did it was because shev
> migthve cheated on him again
> i heard there was A LOT of cheating going on... on
> her part :(
>
> wow this is a pretty crazy situation
> murder
> sexual abuse of children
> cheating
> what next... jesus

-----

yeah, cheating is bad. but so, what? this is way worse.
oh and i think the reason she kept coming back, was because she was terrified of him. he threatened her everytime she talked about breaking up. and there were NO good intentions in this situation. not one.

Posted by: VICTIM SPEAKS OUT ()
Date: April 16, 2009 08:39AM

I WAS ALMOST VICTIM TO HIS FATHER'S PEDOPHILIA AS A CHILD, GRANTED THIS WAS A LONG TIME AGO. TRUTH STRANGER THAN FICTION IS RIGHT THOUGH, IF ENOUGH PEOPLE SPEAK OUT THIS POOR GIRL'S DEATH MAY AT LEAST SERVE TO BRING JUSTICE TO THE DECADES OF ABUSE CHILDREN HAVE ENDURED IN THE HANDS OF THIS SICK, DERANGED FAMILY.

Date: April 16, 2009 08:48AM

Insider, I was going to stay away from posting on these forums. A few others and you have caused me to reenter myself. I will have a post for a few of you when I have time to breath today, but right now I have no more the 30 sec. So this is all I can say.

Posted by: pgens ()
Date: April 16, 2009 09:28AM

Reason Wrote:
> A few others and you have caused me
> to reenter myself.

You have re-entered yourself? Entering yourself once wasn't enough?

Date: April 16, 2009 10:12AM

Insider - you are correct. Nothing but compassion should issue for the young woman, whose diligence in working through difficult issues (as she publicly related) should be nothing but a source of strength and pride for all of us to look to.

And by the way, you are also right that "cheating" allegation is particularly obnoxious. Sociopaths commit acts like this because they don't view their victims as people, but rather objects which must submit to their sadistic and arbitrary control. There is no rationalization.

If posters here are even half accurate, it seems however that the murder suspect and his father are real dangers to society. And while I think speech has to be responsible and accurate, there is a tremendous public purpose to be served in terms of warning people. I would encourage others to relate what they know.

Date: April 16, 2009 10:39AM

Tom White is a kind person. AND LARRY is not his real son. It's his step-son. Tom's other real son lives somewhere else. LARRY raped a family member! You have it backwards.

Posted by: a concerned citizen ()
Date: April 16, 2009 12:00PM

Something should be done here, I mean really children are only so responsible, he clearly was old enough to be responsible for his actions. But what kind of father enables his son like that. Clearly the fact that everyone knows that he used drugs, had tons of weopons, and was not encouraged to go to shool indicates severe child abuse. I know that if my child was exibiting violent destructive behavior, I would get them help. Lee was the creation of his sick bastard father LARRY WIGGINS.

Posted by: Margie ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:08PM

Reason Wrote:
> Insider, I was going to stay away from posting on
> these forums. A few others and you have caused me
> to reenter myself. I will have a post for a few of
> you when I have time to breath today, but right
> now I have no more the 30 sec. So this is all I
> can say.

Reason = Prada Denim

Posted by: another friend ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:13PM

Is there a Memorial service planned? I went to school with her.

Posted by: Funeral info ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:29PM

Siobhan L. Russell
RUSSELL SIOBHAN LOUISE RUSSELL (Age 19) Of Oak Hill, VA. Suddenly on Sunday, April 12, 2009. Loving daughter of Andrew and Lynne Russell. Sister of Jordan and Francesca Russell. Granddaughter of Lily and George Russell and Elaine Childs. Family will receive friends from 2 to 5 p.m. on Sunday, April 19 at ADAMS-GREEN FUNERAL HOME, 721 Elden St., Herndon, VA ( www.adamsgreen.com ). A memorial service will be held at 3pm on Tuesday, April 21 at King of Kings Lutheran Church, 4025 Kings Way, Fairfax, VA. In lieu of flowers contributions to be made to Mountain View Scholarship Fund, Attn: Pam Rutkowski. Mountain View High School, 5775 Spindle Ct., Centreville, VA 20121; Reference: Siobhan Russell Memorial Award.

http://www.legacy.com/WashingtonPost/DeathNotices.asp?Page=LifeStory&PersonId=126267154

Date: April 16, 2009 01:30PM

"Tom White is a kind person. AND LARRY is not his real son. It's his step-son. Tom's other real son lives somewhere else. LARRY raped a family member! You have it backwards."

Tom White is a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Tom's "real" son, Edwin aka "Eddie" White was disowned by his mother when she stumbled into the little house of horrors he created in her basement. To make a long story short, until recently Eddie lived in the rusted out shell of a school Bus in Orange County until he met the love of his life, a mentally ill disheveled hag 25 years his elder.

As for Tom being kind.... Have you ever heard of a child molester that wasnt?

Posted by: LOLKITTY ()
Date: April 16, 2009 01:42PM

crazyshittt Wrote:
--
>
>
> p.s.
> probably the reason lee did it was because shev
> migthve cheated on him again
> i heard there was A LOT of cheating going on... on
> her part :(
>
> wow this is a pretty crazy situation
> murder
> sexual abuse of children
> cheating
> what next... jesus

The cats?

Date: April 16, 2009 01:56PM

Insider, I told you when I had time I would post something for you. This was not meant to sound bad; I was simply in a hurry. I wanted to ask you to continue posting the information you receive for all of us who are interested in the case, as well as let you know that the things I was saying was not to imply Lee’s innocence in anyway, because in the end no matter what your actions are your fault. Now you can look upon his past and see reasons for the way he acts, and maybe find mental instability. This could help lessen his sentence, but with his other charges and warrants no one will he seeing him for years to come. I also understand this is still nothing compared to never seeing Shev again, which saddens me. Finally, Funeral info thank you I hope to see you all there, even if we do not know/ recognize each other.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Thank You to All Who Care about This Girl, As Well As Lee’s Stance in the Justice System.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

R.I.P. Siobhan L. Russell, we all love and miss you.

Date: April 16, 2009 02:37PM

"Lee was the creation of his sick bastard father LARRY WIGGINS."

If you want to know why Larry was so screwed up you need not look any further than Tom. Why do you think Tom's first son, his REAL first son killed himself? Why do you think his 2nd son is a good for nothin degenerate scumbag? Go to the source. Tom has a history- everything he touches turns to shit!

Posted by: whompwhomp ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:13PM

Charles Bronson Wrote:
Tom has a history- everything he touches
> turns to shit!

apparently he has not legal history so maybe you should substantiate some of these "facts"

Date: April 16, 2009 03:27PM

whompwhomp Wrote:
> Charles Bronson Wrote:
> -----
> Tom has a history- everything he touches
> > turns to shit!
>
> apparently he has not legal history so maybe you
> should substantiate some of these "facts"

the VA record extends from 2004 to 2009. it's likely he moved here from another state because people dont go all evil all the sudden.

by chance did he file for workers comp in 1991?

http://www.courts.state.va.us/opinions/opncavwp/1542954.pdf

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 04/16/2009 03:35PM by Gravis.

Posted by: VICTIM SPEAKS OUT ()
Date: April 16, 2009 03:54PM

whompwhomp wrote in regards to Tom: "apparently he has not legal history so maybe you should substantiate some of these "facts"

in order for there to be a legal history there must be a legal system that is willing to listen. the authorities knew of all the accusations against Larry Wiggins, the drug and assault charges on Larry Wiggins, the 14 year old high school drop out, and they did NOTHING.

Date: April 16, 2009 03:57PM

Gravis Wrote:
> whompwhomp Wrote:
> -----
> > Charles Bronson Wrote:
> >
>
> > -----
> > Tom has a history- everything he touches
> > > turns to shit!
> >
> > apparently he has not legal history so maybe
> you
> > should substantiate some of these "facts"
>
> the VA record extends from 2004 to 2009. it's
> likely he moved here from another state because
> people dont go all evil all the sudden.
>
> by chance did he file for workers comp in 1991?
>
> http://www.courts.state.va.us/opinions/opncavwp/15
> 42954.pdf

I think the "facts" the above person was speaking of was for Mr. White.

Larry, yes. That piece of shit didn't work since then. Trust me, he should have been working. He's been living in VA all his life - the charges just started coming in 2004 when people started speaking up. He was always evil. . .

Date: April 16, 2009 04:01PM

VICTIM SPEAKS OUT Wrote:
> whompwhomp wrote in regards to Tom: "apparently he
> has not legal history so maybe you should
> substantiate some of these "facts"
>
> in order for there to be a legal history there
> must be a legal system that is willing to listen.
> the authorities knew of all the accusations
> against Larry Wiggins, the drug and assault
> charges on Larry Wiggins, the 14 year old high
> school drop out, and they did NOTHING.

Amen. The legal system failed the family when it came to that piece of shit Larry.

Date: April 16, 2009 04:18PM

Anon in VA - quite an attractive (ahem) picture being painted of Mr. Larry Wiggins. Yet he continues to troll for people on a hook-up website, posts pictures oozing enthusiasm on another site over the fact that his son who is not attending school and has a troubling behavioral history nevertheless has been rewarded with a brand new motorcycle.

It strikes me that a noble purpose is served if everyone who plausibly knows about this guy relates facts in a public forum. I wish more would do so.

Posted by: TooClose ()
Date: April 16, 2009 05:09PM

The accusations about Tom White are correct. He has molested children, possibly even Lee's father. There are no 'facts' to substantiate this claim other than knowing of his past through the verbal accounts of his victims. Does anyone know when Larry Higgens and his mother first got involved with Tom? Is it possible that it was long enough ago that Larry was still a child and was molested by Tom also? Please respond if anyone knows. This family is sexually predatorial and there might be young children in their neighborhood who do not know of their rapist desires. I fear the worst. I did not know the poor girl but certainly could have predicted that the environment she was in was not safe. Any info would help figure some of this out.

Posted by: unbelieveable ()
Date: April 16, 2009 06:33PM

Is that really true what happened to Shev. She was really strangled first. This keeps getting more interesting all the time.

Insider - How were you able to see the report? If she was not dating Lee, the one who killed her, then who was she seeing and why would she have gone to this person, Lee's house to see him?

Crazyshitt - What is that you know and how do you know she was messing around. She may have told you something. Or it could been with you or insider, or both.

All I know was she was a great person regardless of her life style. To bad no one could have intervene to prevent this from happening. It is a very sad loss.

Date: April 16, 2009 07:04PM

I wonder if Gravis will show up? He/She responds to everything. I do not think he has anything better to do, but make comments on all subjects nor do I think he has a job.

Posted by: A Friend ()
Date: April 16, 2009 09:32PM

"[LEE] has some kind of medical disorder that requires him to take steroids, and occasionally it made him go nuts, which explains everything but the weed and needles. I used to toke with them all the time, but I don't know anything about the needles."

I knew he had done morphine. Shit, I snorted it with him. He shot it up too. He got a friend of mine hooked on the shit.

Posted by: Annie ()
Date: April 16, 2009 09:47PM

http://www.livevideo.com/wiggywiggywiggy?subtype=1

I found this on google.. he's scarry if you ask me

Posted by: randombystander ()
Date: April 16, 2009 10:17PM

Just took a look at Larry Wiggins' livevideo profile (thanks Annie). These pictures of him are from like 1980, he is actually really obese and nasty. He looks like a swollen rotting corpse. What a filthy individual through and through.
He also is not 40 but 51 years of age. And for the record it was Larry who had the medical condition and was perscribed the narcotics. The very same smack Lee was known to shoot up.

Posted by: TRUTH STRANGER THAN FICTION ()
Date: April 16, 2009 10:31PM

THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. Lee's father, Larry Wiggins, is a child molester, a child rapist, is notorious for giving children drugs and manipulating them by being the "cool" guy that lets you do whatever you want. He allowed Lee to drop out of school his freshman year in high school and has facilitated Lee's juvenile delinquency. He has been arrested for posession of drugs, assault on Lee himself yet never served justice for raping his step daughter from the time she was SEVEN, then holding a gun to her head when she finally told everyone at the age of 16. Lee was in the car, a CHILD, less than 10 years old , while this was happening. In Lee's earlier childhood Larry was notorious for punching holes in every door and wall he came across and even nearly choked Lee's mother to death. He had a great mother who battled endlessly with the court systems trying to at least get Lee back in school but the courts did not look at the evidence, the criminal charges on Larry, the constant police getting called to the house, this boy not in school. His father is a monster that went out of his way to destroy his son from as early on as he could. THIS IS THE REAL TRUTH ABOUT THIS STORY. If there is any justice may this be what finally exposes Larry Wiggins. If there are any more children out there that may have been abused in any way by this man, SPEAK OUT!! ... LARRY WIGGINS + LEE WIGGINS = DRUGS,NO EDUCATION,NO MOTHER, GUNS/WEOPONS,VIOLENCE,DRIVING WITHOUT A LICENSE...THE LIST GOES ON.

Date: April 17, 2009 02:18AM

just me Wrote:
> I wonder if Gravis will show up? He/She responds
> to everything. I do not think he has anything
> better to do, but make comments on all subjects
> nor do I think he has a job.

there's 20 grand in it for you if you convince the IRS i dont have a job.

Attachments:
i work in a coal mine rly.jpg

Date: April 17, 2009 10:28AM

I would want more than 20 grand.

Posted by: InquiringMinds ()
Date: April 17, 2009 12:04PM

Hey Chas Bronson, I think you have Tom White confused with a relative on his ex-wife's side as far as being a child molester....but tell us more. Inquiring minds want to know. And what about Tom's son and his mentally ill girlfriend? Twenty-five years older than he is? And living in a rusted out schoolbus? Good god!

Posted by: Vegetarian Tofu ()
Date: April 17, 2009 06:22PM

Siobhan is an Irish name just in case anyone didn't know. I hope you are remembered by God and resurrected. As for your killer and his family wow!

Folks trust me if many people know all this information (if it's true) about Lee and Larry Wiggins and Tom White the FBI CIA Secret whatever else alreadly know the truth. Folks you have no idea about how much information these people have on citizens and non-citizens.

The only issue is if and when they can take action. Because in reallity we're not supposed to know that they know what we know, but they do. In reality they're also not supposed to know what they know but they know for our protection. Trust me on this folks. You have no idea.

RIP and Good Health to All

P.S. Nick post what you need to post get your feeling out just remember that you are hurting yourself by smokin stuff. You do have people who care for you and love you when you are sane and a good friend.

P.S.S I post this for my friend/acquaintance who was a friend of SR when they were younger

Date: April 17, 2009 06:32PM

"Hey Chas Bronson, I think you have Tom White confused with a relative on his ex-wife's side as far as being a child molester!"

What relative would that be? Enthrall me with your acumen...

Listen, Tom's first son killed himself; Tom's 2nd son is a perverted scumbag sack-of-shit; Tom's step-son, "Wiggy", buggered his own kid; Tom's step-grandson is a murderer. Where's the confusion?

Posted by: Clarification ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:03PM

Charles Bronson & TooClose have to be the same person...........because anyone who really knows Tom White knows that these posters are just trying to smear the name of a GOOD man with lies for whatever reason.
He's been big-hearted & generous to a lot of people over the years,including his in-laws, many who don't appreciate what he's done for them, but instead have just seen fit to take advantage of his generosity, and then dog him out for it.
Both of you (if you actually ARE two people) should be ashamed of yourself for trying to incite a witch hunt against an innocent man by suggesting he's a child molester. Don't you know how inflammatory that is? I'm sure you do, or you wouldn't be telling such outrageous lies.
Bronson, you don't know WTF you're talking about. Either you don't really know Tom or Eddie OR you have your own nefarious reasons for trashing two very decent people. (You wouldn't happen to be pissed off about Brian, now would you? LOL!)
Tom's son, Eddie, was horribly abused by his own mother as a child which is why he went to live with his father. The bruises ALL over his body were discovered by teachers at his school & reported to the authorites. In those days, child abuse wasn't as much of an issue as it is now so alot of wrongdoing just kind of got glossed over. In this case, however, it was too much to brush aside.
When his brother died (overdosed), his own mother told Eddie she wished he had been the one that died. And as for the "horrors in his mother's basement" his older 1/2 brother & sister (by his mother's first husband) were shooting up heroin in the basement & exposing a young child to all this. The 1/2 sister was married to one of the biggest heroin kingpins on the east coast. He got busted sometime back in the seventies or eighties, if I recall correctly. (Guy Black in case anybody wants to cross reference this.)
Looking at Eddie growing up over the years, it was heartbreaking to watch the fear & haunting grow in this child's eyes until he went to live with his father.
So to the rest of the posters, I hope you'll consider that a lot of what you read online is just trash by people who have their own axes to grind & have no scruples about trashing someone for their own selfish reasons.

And as for Larry Wiggins? He's been nothing but a parasite.....all that expensive sound equipment, guitars & vehicles that he brags about were bought with someone else's money, not his. Don't take my word for it though. He's been in the court system enough that his record would seem to speak for itself.
And he's mooched off Mr. & Mrs White for years. The guy doesn't work.
If you want to rag on somebody, pick the real offenders here,whose actions speak for them, not two innocent bystanders who've done nothing to merit such accusations & disresect.

Date: April 17, 2009 07:11PM

"actions & disrespect." Typo corrected..

Date: April 17, 2009 07:20PM

Clarification - being a mooch (even an extreme one) is a one thing, but being a reckless and irresponsible (and perhaps cruel) parent is quite another. Any information on the father on that score? Seems like a time to warn others.

Date: April 17, 2009 07:31PM

Everything that's been said about the father, Larry Wiggins, is true. Mooch, thief, abuser (mentally, verbally, physically, sexually), etc. He was too busy trying to be "liked" and be "cool" that he allowed his son to do anything. Not even just allowed it, but encouraged it - pushed it. He shouldn't be allowed around children, much less people in general. And maybe it would be known if the court systems actually believed his accuser(s). Shit, even without that, they should have seen the terrible environment considering the charges and arrests. He had protective/restraining orders against him to keep certain people safe, and he still violated them. And you know what he got for violating them??? Not a damn thing. He "won" in court every time.

So, it's been said over and over again. Larry Wiggins is no-good, dangerous to society and should have been in jail a LONG time ago. . .

Date: April 17, 2009 07:35PM

I've known Eddie & his father a long, long time. He was never a cruel father.....or a child molester. So there is nothing to "warn" people about.
I agree that if it's known to be fact that someone is dangerous i.e. a child molester, then yes, it is a responsible thing to do to apprise people of this.
But I absolutely know for a fact that 2 of the posters on here are just making things up. I don't know what their reasons for doing so are, but it's a malicious thing to do.

Date: April 17, 2009 07:40PM

Sorry, Tragedy were you refering to Tom White or Larry Wiggins?

Posted by: Family friend ()
Date: April 17, 2009 07:45PM

Charles Bronson, you're fulla shit. Tom White has NEVER lived in Orange County.

Posted by: Barcroft Buddy ()
Date: April 17, 2009 08:24PM

Date: April 17, 2009 06:32PM

"Hey Chas Bronson, I think you have Tom White confused with a relative on his ex-wife's side as far as being a child molester!"

What relative would that be? Enthrall me with your acumen...

Listen, Tom's first son killed himself; Tom's 2nd son is a perverted scumbag sack-of-shit; Tom's step-son, "Wiggy", buggered his own kid; Tom's step-grandson is a murderer. Where's the confusion? "

STFU Chris, you're just like your daddy! You're a loser just like he was.

Date: April 17, 2009 09:09PM

Ok Mr. Clarification, let me sort you out.

1. Guy Black was a skinny emaciated two-bit junky with AIDs, diabetes and bum leg. The extent of his drug dealing was limited to his section 8 apartment building. "Kingpin" my ass HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

2. Eddies half sister never married, PERIOD! Her last name is STILL the one on her birth certificate.

3. Tom had the money to own a private plane yet he chose to leave both his boys in a dilapidated 100 year old tar-paper 1 bathroom asbestos shack with 8 other occupants.

4. The brief time Tommy and Eddie did live with Tom, Tommy got thrown out of school for taking his father's machine gun to class. (sounds like a wiggins move)

5. If Eddie was sooooooo hurt by his mother whipping his ass, why did he move back in with her in the mid 80's?

6. As for the House Of Horrors.....While Eddie lived with his abusive" mother [sic] he sparked quite the romance with a charming young debutante of some pedigree ;) If memory serves the young lady's name was Queenie- a beautiful 130lb English Mastiff. That’s right boys & girls, Tom’s pride and joy, Edwin the “Dogshank”, was cornholing Scooby! What Eddie didn’t know is that Brian, his half brother, cut a hole in the wall and invited half the neighborhood to watch. Ask Tom where Eddie works, I bet its around animals ;)

7. Eddie was there when his brother overdosed, Eddie watched Tommy die. This is why his mother disowned him. ( By the way, Tommy was retarded.)

8. When Eddie got kicked out of his mother’s house, he went to live with the SAME half sister that so scared him in his youth with her “heroin use”. That was short lived when Eddie solicited his own half sister for sex then made a move on her daughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH What a f*&kin SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Now what were you sayin?!?!?!?!!?!?

Posted by: You're BUSTED ()
Date: April 17, 2009 09:14PM

Tom White is a low-down, double-dealing, backstabbing, larcenous perverted worm! Tom's "real" son, Edwin aka "Eddie" White was disowned by his mother when she stumbled into the little house of horrors he created in her basement. To make a long story short, until recently Eddie lived in the rusted out shell of a school Bus in Orange County until he met the love of his life, a mentally ill disheveled hag 25 years his elder.

As for Tom being kind.... Have you ever heard of a child molester that wasnt?"

*** Shut up, crackhead. Go snort some more smack. It's YOUR fault your brother died. YOU were the one who got him hooked to begin with.

Date: April 17, 2009 09:36PM

Clarification - query was about Larry Wiggins.

Date: April 17, 2009 09:42PM

According to the newspapers, Mr Black was moving millions of dollars worth of heroin. They were the ones who referred to him as a drug kingpin. He got busted in '72, 75, and '83 Are you illiterate?

The shack they lived in was built in 1933, dumbass. And all the other occupants were mooching off his mother and father. Kind of runs in the family, doesn't it? One of them was living in the attic for months before Tom even knew he was there.
Eddie went back to his mother who kept on wanting him to bail Brian out of trouble. He STAYED in trouble.
Maybe you don't want to admit it, but you KNOW who the child molester was in THAT house. It ounds like you're the one into bestiality. Sure YOU weren't cornholing Queenie, or any of the other mastiffs he owned? Fuckin' perv!
And Tommy was NOT retarded, he had emotional problems. What an asshole YOU are for airing your own family's dirty laundry! By now, I guess you've figured I knew the family pretty well. I'm pretty sure I know who YOU are.
Eddie didn't get kicked out, he left because he was tired of dealing with all you losers.
And the daughter is the one with something wrong with her because of all the drugs the 1/2 sister did all those years. I bet she's STILL doing heroin!
Bitch please! Clarify THIS!

Date: April 17, 2009 10:02PM

You still stealing Volkswagens, Mr. Bronson?

Date: April 17, 2009 10:13PM

Everyone just stop with this. What those guys have in their past and current lives, does not involve Shev, which this thread is about. So stop with the argueing. Respect Shev,

Oh, and here is her graduation speech if you are interested. Its towards the end of the video. The beginning is a slideshow of pictures. Her mom did a great job on this.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aPzzVu-vXWw

Posted by: SAD ()
Date: April 17, 2009 10:31PM

Wow, it seems like everyone this Tom character has come in contact with has had their life destroyed. I mean think about it, this poor Toomy kid, Eddie, the step sister, Mr.Wiggins and his son, I feel sorry for all of them. ƒ¼

Posted by: wrong ()
Date: April 17, 2009 10:42PM

slightlystoopid09 Wrote:
> Everyone just stop with this. What those guys have
> in their past and current lives, does not involve
> Shev, which this thread is about. So stop with the
> argueing. Respect Shev,

actually this thread is not about shev. it is about her murder and all things related to it including the family. If you want a memorial go somewhere else kid. this is pure entertainment.

Date: April 17, 2009 11:08PM

Actually, there is a significant public interest in surfacing accurate facts about the murder suspect's father, who continues to live freely and whom has inculcated concerns as to whether he is a menace to public safety, and as to the murder suspect himself. Others need to know to avoid the harms.

And I think fair public discourse is necessary, particularly because it would make no sense not to have the murder suspect tried as an adult, or at least from what can be gleaned here. Does anyone support this suspect being free in society at age 21 or so?

And if we can promote a sense of social justice, I do think that honors the memory of a person by all accounts was kind and generous to an unusual degree.

Posted by: Just me ()
Date: April 18, 2009 12:32AM

It's horrible that he'll be out by the time he's 21. What an insult to her memory! This sack of shit is going to be a burden on society for the rest of his miserable life.

Posted by: STRANGER THAN FICTION ()
Date: April 18, 2009 12:40AM

THANK YOU "TRAGEDY"

VERY WELL STATED. I FELT THE SAME WAY WHEN I FIRST POSTED MY THREAD ON THAT CHILD MOLESTING SACK OF S#$T LARRY WIGGINS. I DONT KNOW MUCH ABOUT HIS FATHER BUT I KNOW A LOT ABOUT HIM AND LEE. HE IS A DANGER TO SOCIETY AND PARASIDIC TO ANY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD THAT ARE UNFORTUNATE ENOUGH TO CROSS PATHS WITH HIM. I KNOW FOR A FACT THAT HE RAPED HIS STEP DAUGHTER FROM THE AGES OF 7 TO 16 (A REAL CHILD RAPIST). LEE WAS IN THE CAR WHEN HE THREATENED HER AT GUN POINT NOT TO TELL ANYONE. SHE WAS 16, LEE WAS 10, 10 YEARS OLD, A DEVELOPED HUMAN HAVING TO GO THROUGH THAT SH#$T. ALTHOUGH HIS ACTIONS ARE INEXCUSABLE AND THE PAIN CAUSED UNFATHOMABLE. BUT LEE SHOULD BE INSTITUTIONALIZED FOR A LIFE SENTANCE NOT IMPRISSONED. THE POOR LITTLE BOY, NEVER GIVEN A CHANCE, JUST CORRUPTED AND MANIPULATED BY A SICK, VIOLENT, SELFISH, CHILD RAPIST FATHER. DAMN THAT IS HORRIBLE. DYING AT BIRTH MAY BE BETTER THAN THAT......THINK ABOUT IT.

ACTION NEEDS TO BE TAKEN FOR THE SAKE OF OUR COMMUNITY, AGAINST LARRY WIGGINS. FOR THE SAFETY OF OUR CHILDRENS INNOCENSE.

Posted by: spunky. ()
Date: April 18, 2009 12:46AM

why the fuck do people always type in caps lock? what are you, 13

Date: April 18, 2009 01:00AM

ITS FOR EFFECT, THIS IS VERY SERIOUS TO ME AND I AM ONLY POSTING SO A CHILD RAPIST WILL HOPEFULLY BE SERVED JUSTICE. SO GET OVER IT AND FOCUS ON THE REAL ISSUE HERE...LARRY WIGGINS THE CHILD RAPIST.

Date: April 18, 2009 01:05AM

please god lose the caps lock

Date: April 18, 2009 01:12AM

and i disagree with you, lee should go to prison not a hospital. just because he had a shitty childhood doesnt mean he has mental illness and should be institutionalized. he savagely murdered a young woman. that deserves prison and whatever else happens to come with that long sentence. and i gaurentee you he will be tried as an adult so he'll have a nice long ride.

Date: April 18, 2009 01:42AM

I dont know folks, I am one of the first people to entertain the idea of a ruthless killer spending a lifetime of being the bitch of a well hung cell mate. However, I know this situation better than most and Lee's childhood was truely STRANGER THAN FICTION, worse than the worst horror movie. Most likely we had a warm environment growing up. His was unfathomably destroyed by those who were supposed to love him the most. It certainly is hard to judge his fate based on that.

Date: April 18, 2009 01:59AM

i understand where you are coming from but i just dont think we can give anyone a free pass who uses the defense of having a bad childhood. no matter how bad it was, would you let a rapist go free if he said he did it because he was raped 30 times as a kid. i don't think so, because that would be ignoring that fact that there is a new victim, the person he raped. I could feel sorry for him if these facts were out there and he did nothing wrong but the second he stabbed that poor girl in the heart he looses all sympathy from me. The girl is the victim in this case i just cant bring myself to feel bad for lee.

Posted by: ?? ()
Date: April 18, 2009 02:39AM

Did they say this anywhere. I thought according to the news, they said they most likey would be charging him as an adult. The trail has not even started as of yet. His first court date is set for May 28, 2009 according to what the paper had said in the Washington Post on Tuesday. But if he does get tried as an juvenile, then yes I do agree this would be an insult to her memory. I hope he does get tried as an adult in which he deserves. Apparently looks like he is following his family footsteps. What a good role model he had as a father. LOSER

Just me Wrote:
> It's horrible that he'll be out by the time he's
> 21. What an insult to her memory! This sack of
> shit is going to be a burden on society for the
> rest of his miserable life.

Date: April 18, 2009 03:03AM

I knew Tom White years ago, probably before most people in this forum were born and he was a perverted man. I am not stating this for any other reason than to bring his disgusting actions to light. We've all done bad things in our life, but nothing as depraved as this man. He was a pedafile that molested his children. I would not make such an accusation during such a time of mourning if it wasn't the absolute truth. His children told their mother of his actions and she left him. Simple as that. Then Tom eventually ended up with the woman he is with now. There is no mystery about what's going on here. Lee's father molested him, and I am guessing Lee's father was molested by Tom. Tom may have even molested Lee. I ASK EVERYBODY TO CONSIDER THIS: if Lee's father was molesting him, couldn't Lee tell Tom so Tom would make him stop? If not, couldn't Lee tell his biological grandmother to tell Tom to make Larry stop? He couldn't...because Tom was the ring leader...silencing Lee's grandmother and allowing Larry to do what he did (probably molesting Lee with Larry). And the other poster is correct, Edwin White, son of Tom White, did ask his own sister to have sex with him. Tom has a track record of corrupting his children, and Edwin is no exception. I hope Shev's murder opens the gates to all of this family's disgusting behavior. They should all be locked up, for a long time. And just a side note, everybody needs to look at the online videos of this story, especially WRCTV channel 4's interview of Tom White...he's laughing in the interview. An evil man.

Date: April 18, 2009 03:13AM

And when I say Tom's "children told their mother of his actions", I am speaking of his step children. To clarify, the woman he married already had three children from a previous marriage whom Tom molested, ultimately leading to his wife leaving him and taking her children with her.

Date: April 18, 2009 03:23AM

Here I was just telling a co-worker of mine that people smile sometimes when they are under stress. I was wrong about him, for I did not know his back ground.

Date: April 18, 2009 03:47AM

And to Clarification:

In point of fact, Edwin used all of the drugs that everybody else in that "tar paper shack" used. And perhaps you can 'clarify' why his mother would say to him "I wish it was you that died" after her and Tom's other child (Edwin's brother) overdosed? It is pretty harsh for a mother to say that to her own biological son don't you think. He must have done something pretty bad, like maybe what Charles Bronson is suggesting...maybe Edwin was present when his brother od'ed and didn't call for help? After all, Edwin was probably using drugs with his brother and calling for help would put him in conflict with the law. Whatever the case, Edwin is just a symptom of Tom's abusive ways. And to me, it seems like Charles Bronson has struck a vein for you to get so angry. Seems like Charles Bronson maybe offended you in a previous post. Did Charles mention your name? Maybe charles referred to you in post? If you ask me, I think Charles Bronson knows who you are Clarification. And I think Charles might know Tom personally to have so much accurate info on him. I can personally vouch for some of the things he said about Tom. Charles Bronson sure knows a lot about Tom's family...

Posted by: HolyMoly ()
Date: April 18, 2009 04:38AM

Wow. What drama. I think Lee Wiggins' friends and Siobhan Russell's friends have the scoop on Larry Wiggins - a child rapist! Siobhan and Lee must have told these intimate secrets to their best friends who are now posting all the dirty things that Lee's father did to him. Gross!

And I think TooClose and Charles Bronson (lol) are posting intimate secrets that they know about Tom White (aka Lee Wiggins' step-granpa). Again, Gross! This is interesting. I'll be checking back.

RIP Siobhan Russell

Posted by: Grawrghh ()
Date: April 18, 2009 08:50AM

He is being tried as an adult. He's jut being held in JDC. I was told it will be hard for him to plea insanity and end up in a hospital. The chances of that are slim to nothing. He will not be out by the time he's 21. There is no way. You don't get barely 5 years for this type of murder, or any murder at that.

Date: April 18, 2009 09:08AM

I hope he never gets out for what he has done. I know I might be a little harsh, but I would like to see him executed.

Date: April 18, 2009 09:25AM

oh no, just me. i completely agree with you.
minus the execution part. I want him to sit in jail until maybe some sort of guilt gets to him.
If he even has a heart or concious. Lets just wait and see.

Posted by: SWEET CHEEKS ()
Date: April 18, 2009 11:06AM

spunky. Wrote:
> why the fuck do people always type in caps lock? what are you, 13

Like you have never typed in caps! Time for you to SHUT THE FUCK UP! (see below post by spunky)
______________________________________________________________________________________
Posted by: spunky ()
Date: October 23, 2008 09:02PM

TO RAYFINDA:

JUDGING BY YOUR SPELLING, YOU AREN'T OPERATING WITH A FULL DECK AND WE NEED LESS OF YOUR "KIND" HERE.

YOU DID ALTHOUGH POST YOUR THREAD CORRECTLY, IN THE "OFF-POST TOPIC" SECTION, WHICH IS BETTER THEN I"VE BEEN DOING, SO KUDOS TO YOU.

CARY...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP...CLAP..FOR DOING A GREAT JOB, KEEP IT UP SWEET CHEEKS! I LIKE YOUR STYLE!

WHAT?! I CANT HEAR YOU!
Date: April 18, 2009 11:31AM

lowercased! (think "arrowed")

Posted by: Old Family Friend ()
Date: April 18, 2009 06:11PM

Date: April 18, 2009 03:23AM

"Here I was just telling a co-worker of mine that people smile sometimes when they are under stress. I was wrong about him, for I did not know his back ground,"

You're mistaken if you believe all the untruths being voiced about Mr. White.
It is true that he was under stress when he was being interviewed.
He is over 80 years old,and a murder had just been committed in his house.
However, people cannot be convinced if their minds are made up.
True to human nature, it's easier to believe bad about someone than good especially if the person being discussed is not present or is unknown.
Sadly,the reality is that sex sells.
However, I've known Mr. White for over 50 years, and I can say with certainty that this is nothing more than character assassination by the person or persons calling themselves TooClose and Charles Bronson.....whomever they may be. Their accusations are not only disgusting,as well as untrue, they are also actionable under the law.
I have a strong suspicion that perhaps this is nothing more than the result of disgruntled relatives unhappy with the disposition of effects of another deceased relative.
The dispersal of one's money and/or personal effects frequently brings out one's true colors, and this situation has proven to be no exception.

Posted by: jimmy jingles ()
Date: April 18, 2009 06:33PM

god damn this thread smells like loud rednecks fighting in the parking lot of a walmart

stay classy fairfax

Date: April 18, 2009 06:38PM

Thanks for the info. Despite what I have read, I have found not just this subject, but other subjects quite interesting. But this here is the saddest of them all. I knew the girl that passed away recently and it is truly sad to see her gone.

Date: April 19, 2009 10:49AM

Old Family Friend - what can you say about the claims being made against the father of the murder suspect, Larry Wiggins? Are they accurate, and should the public beware?

Date: April 19, 2009 11:18AM

I think we should beware and just be careful incase the facts are true. Plus you can go to a website and check to see if they are listed. I think it is watchdog and I also believe you can either go to both the FFCO website &/or the state police website. They have should have all convicted child molsters on their websites. And I believe they tell you where they are located at.

Date: April 19, 2009 12:02PM

You won't find anything on those websites. That's only for CONVICTED abusers. Remember, the court system failed - he was never convicted, as always walking around a free man. And still is. . .

Posted by: SadJuggalo ()
Date: April 19, 2009 12:51PM

She was a Juggalo. Peace.

"We all gonna die, but I'm not gonna fry
Even though most never try
I'm not gonna let this pass me bye, no..."

Posted by: Old Family Friend ()
Date: April 19, 2009 01:43PM

Date: April 19, 2009 10:49AM

"Old Family Friend - what can you say about the claims being made against the father of the murder suspect, Larry Wiggins? Are they accurate, and should the public beware?"

I, personally, have my doubts as to the stabilty and moral character of Mr.Larry Wiggins who, I understand, has been verbally abusive to Mr.White for years.
Mr. White has a recording of Mr.Wiggins threatening to kill him from last October which, at the time, he didn't take but so seriously, although, at our insistence, he saved the recording which is now in a safe place.
On the recording which is a half hour of disjointed rambling by Mr.Wiggins, at two junctures only one of which I heard, as I was not inclined to listen to the entire recording, Mr Wiggins says, " You know I could just go into a steroid rage, and kill you right now."
On the Sunday after this young woman was killed, however, Mr.Wiggins told Mr. White a total of eight times, "I ought to just go ahead and kill you now because I have nothing to lose."
At this point, Mr.White deemed it appropriate to leave town as he is in fear for his life. I believe it is his intention to never ever return to the house on Magna Carta Rd to live. He has endeavored for years to get Mr. Wiggins out of his house, but to no avail. It is my opinion that his hesitancy in getting the police involved in the situation with Mr. Wiggins stems from chronic anxiety over possible retaliation by Mr. Wiggins.
I am also of the opinion that Mr. Wiggins' mother, who is married to Mr. White, has enabled the poor behaviour of her son,Larry,over the years which surely has made it difficult for Mr. White.
When he does return to retrieve his belongings, it will be with a police escort.
We, and other friends can only wish him well, and help him when and where we can in this tragic situation. It's been an ill wind that blows no good....a tragic situation all the way around.

Date: April 19, 2009 03:11PM

Charles Bronson wrote:

"Ok Mr. Clarification, let me sort you out.

1. Guy Black was a skinny emaciated two-bit junky with AIDs, diabetes and bum leg. The extent of his drug dealing was limited to his section 8 apartment building. "Kingpin" my ass HAHAHAHAHAHAH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response: From the Arlington News April 1975 "An...investigation by Arlington police and federal officials culminated in the arrests last week of Garcine "Guy" Black and eight others named in a federal indictment as principal operators of a vast heroin empire which grossed 2.5 million dollars annually from sales of the drug in Arlington, Falls Church, and Fairfax Co." Now what?

2. Eddies half sister never married, PERIOD! Her last name is STILL the one on her birth certificate.
Response: O.K. so does that mean she was just a drug dealer's ho? Cause she WAS hooked up with Guy Black & had a baby by him. Now what?

3. Tom had the money to own a private plane yet he chose to leave both his boys in a dilapidated 100 year old tar-paper 1 bathroom asbestos shack with 8 other occupants.

Response: Tom White already had a house on 11th St. where he and his wife & children lived. He bought the house on 8th St. for his wife's parents who were losing their rental house. Soon after, the house on 8th St was invaded by shiftless relatives, and drug addicts. Mr. White had no control over who lived there.
When it was discovered that Mrs. White couldn't be legally married to Mr. White as she was already married, an annulment was obtained & the mother took the boys to live with her on 8th St. Now what?

4. The brief time Tommy and Eddie did live with Tom, Tommy got thrown out of school for taking his father's machine gun to class. (sounds like a wiggins move)

Response: After years of abuse by his drunken mother, Eddie went to live with his father from the age of 11 to 18 or 19. Tommy did not take any machine gun to school. He got thrown out of school for disruptive behavior & assaulting a teacher with a billy club. Later on, he stole a machine gun & sold it to an undercover agent. Now what?

5. If Eddie was sooooooo hurt by his mother whipping his ass, why did he move back in with her in the mid 80's?

Response: In the early eighties, Eddie's mother asked him to come do repairs on the house & clean up the yard which had been trashed by years of the shiftless realitives leaving derelict cars, appliances & just filth in general both inside & outside of the house.
Eddie & his Uncle Douglas (who was not living there or mooching off Mrs. White) put a brand new roof on the house, and painted the house which was in a sore state of disrepair. When they finished it was beautiful.........didn't take the shiftless relatives & drug addicts long to trash it again. I told Eddie at the time that he was just wasting his time.

6. As for the House Of Horrors.....While Eddie lived with his abusive" mother [sic] he sparked quite the romance with a charming young debutante of some pedigree ;) If memory serves the young lady's name was Queenie- a beautiful 130lb English Mastiff. That’s right boys & girls, Tom’s pride and joy, Edwin the “Dogshank”, was cornholing Scooby! What Eddie didn’t know is that Brian, his half brother, cut a hole in the wall and invited half the neighborhood to watch. Ask Tom where Eddie works, I bet its around animals ;)

Response: You seem obsessed with deviant sex practices ranging from bestiality to child molestation...engaging in a little projection, are we? And I know, within 3 people, who you are. I did some keyhole-peeping when I was over there years ago & there WAS what I realize now, some incidents of what probably WERE child molestation by an uncle. (NOT the uncle Douglas. And certainly NOT Mr. White who never even lived there.) I was a child, though & hadn't really a clue, although I was not a victim.

7. Eddie was there when his brother overdosed, Eddie watched Tommy die. This is why his mother disowned him. ( By the way, Tommy was retarded.)

Response: You jackass! Eddie bought a piece of property in Orange Co & moved away in 1984 or '85. Tommy certainly had some emotional issues which was not surprising considering the abusive environment those boys lived in. Mrs. White used to beat the hell out of both of them, not just Eddie.

8. When Eddie got kicked out of his mother’s house, he went to live with the SAME half sister that so scared him in his youth with her “heroin use”. That was short lived when Eddie solicited his own half sister for sex then made a move on her daughter. HAHAHAHAHAHAHAAHAHAH What a f*&kin SCUMBAG!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Response: Eddie stayed with his 1/2 sister for about 4 months in transition,as he was trying to buy a piece of real estate. Their lifestyles were very different as there was illegal activity going on at the 1/2 sister's residence. Shortly after he moved down to Orange Co.
Incidentally he has never lived in any rusted-out schoolbus. I visited him many times back in the eighties & nineties & the schoolbus statement by "Charles Bronson" in an earlier post is complete bullshit.

Now what were you sayin?!?!?!?!!?!?

Response: I'm sayin' you're a lyin' sack of shit!

Date: April 19, 2009 03:56PM

Daaa-a-a-a-amm! I came back to crack on Bronson & TooClose for any new lies they might be telling. Ha! Looks like somebody already cleaned your clock for you, you frickin' assclowns.
If we don't see any more bullshit posts from you dumbasses, then we'll know that's what they really were.... just bullshit.
You better hope Eddie doesn't find out about the stuff you wrote about him ......he might bend you over and make you bark like a dog LOL!

Posted by: Ph.D.,Neuropsychologist ()
Date: April 19, 2009 04:10PM

RE: Old Family Friend Date: April 18, 2009 06:11PM

There’s a causal relationship between childhood sexual abuse and adult psychopathology, including destructive behavior, criminality in adulthood, suicide , antisocial behavior, learning problems, anxiety, substance abuse and alcoholism. Reading the statements pertaining to Tom White, particularly his family history, one quickly ascertains that a veritable cornucopia of psychopathology and maladjustment exists. There are confounding variables to be factored in when analyzing the abnormal behavior of an individual. Although, the influence of these variables is reduced considerably when a control/constant can be identified, in this case Tom, thus reducing the level of entropy considerably.

Date: April 19, 2009 04:36PM

Listen to the fake doctor! You're not fooling anybody! No real doctor would attempt to diagnose or have an opinion of a situation based on reading a bunch of online dreck.
Your post is nothing more than inane nonsense. Stringing together a bunch of pseudo-medical terms might impress YOU, (are you a legend in your own mind?) but it does not make you qualified to diagnose SHIT!
Why don't you go try to get on Jerry Springer or something?

Date: April 19, 2009 04:49PM

does anyone know the whole story what really happen last easter sunday? I know this is a sad event. Guess no one will ever know why she went over there that day.

Posted by: You're Busted! ()
Date: April 19, 2009 05:34PM

Date: April 18, 2009 03:13AM

And when I say Tom's "children told their mother of his actions", I am speaking of his step children. To clarify, the woman he married already had three children from a previous marriage whom Tom molested, ultimately leading to his wife leaving him and taking her children with her."

= Right! She was a bigamist....and a drunk. The marriage to Mr. White was annulled when it came out that she was still married to some guy named Griffin.
You just want to blame somebody else for a (blood) relative boinking YOU!
Any time anybody ever went over there, she was drunk as a fiddler's bitch, anyway. It was her fault the trouble happened at Charlie's Tavern. She was selling booze out the back door & got busted by ABC. ZONK!

Posted by: Random Bystander ()
Date: April 19, 2009 06:22PM

Does anyone here think it could possibly be LARRY WIGGINS THE CHILD RAPIST who is posting all these things about Tom in order to deviate the attention from himself?? He hates him so much, the man that has provided a large portion of what has allowed him to be the derelict scumbag that he is: sitting on his ass all day for nearly TWO DECADES, feeding his kid drugs and buying expensive stuff that he held over Lee's head as a threat if he ever left. The motorcycle, the car, the drugs, all used to lure the kid in so that he could threaten to destroy these "really cool" things if Lee ever went against him. What is a kid with nothing else to do ALL DAY LONG FOR YEARS to do? These things were his whole life. He wasn't in school and anyone anywhere near his age was either in school or extracurricular activites or had a job. EVEN SHEV WANTED LEE OUT OF THAT HOUSE, AND THAT IS FROM THE SOURCE HERSELF. Could it be that Larry witnessed the murder because he is a sick bastard fuck that gets off on really sick nasty shit. Just watched Lee go crazy the way he himself is used to going crazy, with such a huge hard on that when he realized what was actually happening it was too late. Larry had tried to get Tom out of his own house, the matter even went to court, whereupon the judge decided that an 80 year old man was not going to be thrown out into the streets and instead split the living quarters. Tom on the top level, Larry, Lee and Larry's mom on the bottom. If Larry was the one who called the cops then he was there and since Tom was upstairs why would he just be up there hanging out? I have no reason to believe that Tom is a bad person, but I will say this, the man gives me a hairy vibe, despite the fact that he really is very nice. It would also make a lot of sense as to why Larry is the way he is and why he hates Tom so much. He feels justified doing it to others because it was done to him. PAPPA WIGGY you are the murderer if you ask me.

Date: April 19, 2009 07:22PM

Bystander,

As much as I wouldn't put it past Larry if he thought of it, in this instance, I'm fairly sure he's not the one doing it.
Bronson & TooClose posted some stuff that Larry wouldn't really know about because Mr. White didn't marry Larry's mother until sometime in the late seventies. Only immediate family members & childhood friends would have known about some of the stuff they've posted.
IMO these people (I'm pretty sure I've got it down to one of three people) are posting their lies for a couple of reasons: One) to place the blame of being molested as a child on an innocent man instead of an uncle where it belongs,and Two) Mr. White was a sugar tit for some of these derelicts for years when they lived in the house he bought for Mrs. White's parents. When he shut the money machine down, they got pissed. Mr.White has helped different people out for years just out of the goodness of his heart. Some of them have tried to take advantage of him, mistaking generosity for stupidity. Incidentally, that same house that he bought for the parents, he just signed over to Mrs. White sometime in the eighties... flat out GAVE it to her cause she was on hard times. I imagine all the derelicts living there just about sucked her dry. I told Eddie that was crazy for him to do that because they were all just a bunch of ungrateful assholes.
There's that funny thing about human nature that I can identify with firsthand.
You help somebody out a few times, and for some strange reason they begin to resent you as if you OWE them. Familiarity breeds contempt, I guess.

Date: April 19, 2009 07:30PM

Clarification, did you go to Barcroft?

Posted by: wondering ()
Date: April 19, 2009 07:49PM

If Larry was home and he heard the arguement going on, then why did he not intervene to stop it?

Date: April 19, 2009 06:22PM

Could it be that Larry witnessed the murder because he is a sick bastard fuck that gets off on really sick nasty shit. Just watched Lee go crazy the way he himself is used to going crazy, with such a huge hard on that when he realized what was actually happening it was too late

Posted by: YOU'RE BUSTED LARRY ()
Date: April 19, 2009 11:21PM

Regarding the Charsle Bronson conspiracy,

I would be willing to bet that he is the (or one of many) alias of Larry Wiggins. This man is on the internet all the time, sitting on his fat child molesting ass. It is nearly irrefutible logic. He has multiple social networking websites (of which he lies about his age and physical features), which are clearly bent on perversity might I add. The sites say that he is logging onto them daily. So clearly he would be researching the murder that was commited in his home and probably right before his very eyes. Furthermore, this is one of the highest rated (by google) sited on the web regarding this issue, it is easy to conclude that slimy leech is all over this forum.

So heres talking to you Larry you sick bastard, people know about you and the things you do. The truth is out in the public, the schools, and neighborhoods. This media has been spread all around the internet, I have found it on more than half a dozen sites already.
WE ALL KNOW LARRY WIGGINS OF THE 12700 BLOCK of MAGNACARTA ROAD, HERNDON, VA.
THAT YOU ARE A DRUG PUSHING, CHILD MOLESTING, VIOLENT PARASITE.

Posted by: you are busted ()
Date: April 19, 2009 11:22PM

Regarding the Charsle Bronson conspiracy,

I would be willing to bet that he is the (or one of many) alias of Larry Wiggins. This man is on the internet all the time, sitting on his fat child molesting ass. It is nearly irrefutible logic. He has multiple social networking websites (of which he lies about his age and physical features), which are clearly bent on perversity might I add. The sites say that he is logging onto them daily. So clearly he would be researching the murder that was commited in his home and probably right before his very eyes. Furthermore, this is one of the highest rated (by google) sited on the web regarding this issue, it is easy to conclude that slimy leech is all over this forum.

So heres talking to you Larry you sick bastard, people know about you and the things you do. The truth is out in the public, the schools, and neighborhoods. This media has been spread all around the internet, I have found it on more than half a dozen sites already.
WE ALL KNOW LARRY WIGGINS OF THE 12700 BLOCK of MAGNACARTA ROAD, HERNDON, VA.
THAT YOU ARE A DRUG PUSHING, CHILD MOLESTING, VIOLENT PARASITE.

Date: April 19, 2009 11:25PM

would any one care the second this motion......

Date: April 19, 2009 11:26PM

To second this motion (typo)

Date: April 20, 2009 12:47AM

RE: Clarification Date: April 19, 2009 04:36PM

Were you hoping to set off an emotional trigger with that grade school drivel? Your comment, at best, a transparent attempt to divert attention away from the fact in dispute rather than address it directly. What I write does not constitute a diagnosis, it's merely my opinion.

To reiterate, both families exhibit similar patterns of drug/alcohol dependence, chronic underachievement and antisocial behavior. The one constant is the fathers/step-fathers parental influence on both the Wiggins and White children.

Date: April 20, 2009 08:51AM

To You're Busted Larry:
That whole bit to Larry was awesome!! Hi Larry. We all know you're watching, you child rapist. Destroyer of children. However, Barcroft seems to know what he's talking about. So sorry, but I don't think anyone agrees.

Posted by: Random Bystaner ()
Date: April 20, 2009 09:08AM

To You're busted Larry cont.

I should add that I agree with everything you said except for that Charles is Larry. Anything is possible though I guess.

Date: April 20, 2009 10:40AM

PhD - your assessment seems accurate based on the hodge-podge of facts. But what of the potential for dangerous sociopathic behavior on the part of Larry Wiggins (one would hope that public will not have to worry about his son interacting with the public for quite some time)?

This is a suburban environment with smart, concerned people. It makes sense to disseminate as broadly as possible information about people that are truly a threat.

Date: April 21, 2009 08:46AM

Date: April 20, 2009 12:47AM

RE: Clarification Date: April 19, 2009 04:36PM

Were you hoping to set off an emotional trigger with that grade school drivel? Your comment, at best, a transparent attempt to divert attention away from the fact in dispute rather than address it directly. What I write does not constitute a diagnosis, it's merely my opinion.

To reiterate, both families exhibit similar patterns of drug/alcohol dependence, chronic underachievement and antisocial behavior. The one constant is the fathers/step-fathers parental influence on both the Wiggins and White children."

Nice try, ya 25 cent pop "psychologist." I KNOW the man being slandered. You don't. You have NO idea what the "facts" are.
I was a childhood friend of Eddie's, and have known Mr. White since the 60's. If ANYONE knew anything of any "molestaion" it would certainly be ME as much time as I spent at Eddie's father's house. If these bullshit accusations were true, then where are all the kids who used to hang out at the pool at Eddie's father's house? How come we haven't heard any accusations from THEM?
You and the other two trolls on here are the ones trying to set off an "emotional trigger."
I'm not trying to divert anything; I'm defending an innocent man who is being maliciously slandered.
And you notice we haven't heard anything more from Bronson or TooClose since another poster suggested that their comments were "actionable under the law."
Not a coincidence, I think.
You might want to consider if it's worth it for you to keep running YOUR mouth.......

Posted by: Claeification ()
Date: April 21, 2009 09:04AM

Barcroft Buddy..........yeah I did go to Barcroft. We should talk.

Date: April 21, 2009 11:49PM

“I KNOW the man being slandered” – This is your argument?
“If ANYONE knew anything of any "molestation" it would certainly be ME”- If you didn’t see/experience it, that makes it untrue and incapable of occurring outside of your presence?

“If these bullshit accusations were true, then where are all the kids who used to hang out at the pool at Eddie's father's house?”- You’re making your conclusion based on silence or lack of contrary evidence- you didn’t hear about it so it didn’t happen.

To repeat: Taking into account known empirical data on adults with a history of sexual abuse while examining the White/Wiggins family history, there exists enough evidence to make a probability judgment. It is my opinion the allegations of sexual abuse should be fully investigated. I encourage all victims to come forward and contact the proper authorities.

“You might want to consider if it's worth it for you to keep running YOUR mouth.......”- You might find your legal threats backfiring, YOU might want to consider this. If what these people are saying is true, a child molestation lawsuit may be in order and you’ll get all the credit.

Posted by: It's a cryin' shame..... ()
Date: April 22, 2009 12:02AM

Posted by: oaktonmom ()
Date: April 22, 2009 06:58AM

Wow! Grandpa should be arrested for that sick little laugh. Very telling.

Posted by: Just Me ()
Date: April 22, 2009 04:43PM

Anyone else have better news? This article states that Lee is being charged as a juvenile. THAT'S bullshit.

I don't really care if his dad molested him. That is no excuse for murder. People need to stop whining about their shitty childhoods and accept responsibility for their actions. I am also really disgusted with how the justice system protects the criminals more than the victims.

I support vigilantes.

17-Year-Old Accused of Killing Girlfriend

By Allison Klein
Washington Post Staff Writer
Tuesday, April 14, 2009; Page B03

The 17-year-old was charged as a juvenile with first-degree murder and appeared in juvenile court yesterday, where he sat solemnly and bowed his head of shaggy brown hair. The Washington Post generally does not publish names of juveniles charged with crimes.

Posted by: a parent too ()
Date: April 22, 2009 05:11PM

Just Me Wrote:
> Anyone else have better news? This article states
> that Lee is being charged as a juvenile. THAT'S
> bullshit.
>
> I don't really care if his dad molested him. That
> is no excuse for murder. People need to stop
> whining about their shitty childhoods and accept
> responsibility for their actions. I am also
> really disgusted with how the justice system
> protects the criminals more than the victims.
>
> I support vigilantes.
>
> __________________________________________________
> __________
>
> 17-Year-Old Accused of Killing Girlfriend
>
> By Allison Klein
> Washington Post Staff Writer
> Tuesday, April 14, 2009; Page B03
>
> The 17-year-old was charged as a juvenile with
> first-degree murder and appeared in juvenile court
> yesterday, where he sat solemnly and bowed his
> head of shaggy brown hair. The Washington Post
> generally does not publish names of juveniles
> charged with crimes.

They said on one of the news channels last week that most likely he will be charged as an adult. If I am correct he is charged with 1st degree murder. But what annoys me most is there were other people in the house who did not bother to step in. That is if it is correct that they were arguing and the father claimed to have heard it. Then why did he not intervene.

We will just have to wait for the outcome when they make the announcement on the news or if you hear it by word of mouth. But I do hope he gets charged as an adult. And gets justice he deserves.

Date: April 22, 2009 07:29PM

"It is my opinion the allegations of sexual abuse should be fully investigated. I encourage all victims to come forward and contact the proper authorities."

Well now, there is something we can agree on...........if only to clear the good name of an innocent man. The down side of something like this is that even if his good name is cleared, in a situation like this, there is always and forever a shadow of a doubt in people's minds. Sort of a "where there's smoke, there's fire" kind of thing. And it is usually there forever because people remember the bad stuff longer than the good. But I'd say bring it on if anybody's got anything. So sorry, but I truly believe ther's no dirt to ferret out.
Not gonna argue with you, but I'm pretty annoyed with all the wannabes & self-styled know-it-alls who only seem to be interested in ganging up on someone they don't even know. It's a mob mentality.
I find it very telling that neither Bronson or TooClose have had anything else to say since one poster suggested that their comments were "actionable under the law." And they were the ones who started this whole thing about Mr. White and got everybody all stirred up.
If they are who I think they are, however, one of them has been a heroin/crack addict since the 60s, and the other is (or has been in the past) a long-time car thief, among other things.......WITH a record.
If you want to persist in nurturing & encouraging the lies told by these two people, then nothing I, or anybody else can say is going to make you consider that perhaps this is just a witch hunt instigated by two (possibly three) people with ulterior motives.
You say "....there exists enough evidence to make a probability judgment."
You don't convict someone on a probablity judgment unless it's a civil case which only requires a preponderance of the evidence.
A criminal charge requires a judgment base on "beyond a reasonable doubt."
And if you really were a doctor, you'd know better than to encourage this kind of thing........

All I gotta say is that it's a goddamn shame.......

Date: April 23, 2009 09:52AM

Did you know that the enabler Larry added himself to Lee's myspace page. It is not worth checking it out. But who would think his son would see it. He will never get out of jail I hope.

Posted by: 9teen ()
Date: April 23, 2009 12:58PM

OMG! This is the first time I've seen the video about Shev Russell - thanks for posting. Why is Lee's grandfather laughing about someone being killed in his basement? Thomas White, you should be ashamed of yourself...thats so heartless. Does anybody know if there are other videos available? My heart goes out to Shev's family and friends.

Posted by: Anomalous ()
Date: April 23, 2009 02:50PM

Date: April 23, 2009 02:58PM

Anomalous Wrote:
>

Go to the other one that says Siobhan Russell murdered. There is a video there and check out her facebook. youtube Siobhan graduation ... something like that, that her mother put out on the web of her graduating from Mountain View. A tremendous speech she gave.

Posted by: Uh-Oh! ()
Date: April 23, 2009 03:18PM

Date: April 23, 2009 04:20PM

I would like to know what provoked him to stab such a sweet girl like Shev. Though the news claims they were arguing. He could have just told her to leave instead.

Posted by: Just Curious ()
Date: April 23, 2009 06:55PM

How do I find the video with the guy laughing? Thanks.

Date: April 23, 2009 07:34PM

Just Curious Wrote:
> How do I find the video with the guy laughing?
> Thanks.

In the "it's a cryin' shame" post above.

Date: April 23, 2009 08:06PM

Thanks, OaktonMom. I saw the pic of Shev so didn't watch it at first.........I thought it was the one of her graduation speech.
That was not really an expression of amusement by Mr. White; it's just a mannerism he has. If somebody doesn't know him, I can see how it might be interpreted badly.
He's really a very nice man & this has just upset him to no end.

Date: April 23, 2009 08:10PM

I do know people who smile in stressful situations. Hope your analysis is true.

Date: April 23, 2009 08:20PM

I've known him a long time......

Date: April 23, 2009 08:22PM

.....and the posts by "Clarification" And "Barcroft Buddy" are right on the money.

Posted by: Neighbor ()
Date: April 23, 2009 10:50PM

Everybody living in that house is a loser! The Cops were there all the time! I wish those people would sell the house, buy a winnebago and find a Walmart parking lot somewhere in West Virginia! I cant believe the family history of these people, im throwing up!!!!!!!
Attachments:
untitled.bmp

Posted by: PoorGirl ()
Date: April 24, 2009 12:03AM

I've read all of these posts and whatever is going on here needs to be investigated by the police. I don't care who is a nice person and who isn't! This girl was murdered in a house that had three other people living inside of it. They are all suspects as far as I'm concerned! And it is kinda strange that this guy Thomas White is laughing in the video posted by "it's a crying shame" above. He is talking about police cars when a girl was just murdered in cold blood in his basement. You can psycho-analyze it all you want...he is laughing. Period. And if you say people laugh when they are in stressful situations, the majority of the time people laugh when they are hiding something in my experience. Lee, and everybody else in that house should be interrogated thoroughly and locked up if proven guilty. Remember there are other people living in that neighborhood and are at risk if there are a bunch of sexual predators living there. So I don't really care who says Lee, Larry, Thomas White are good people, that whole house is dysfunctional if a woman was killed in the basement. This just makes me sick to my stomach.

Date: April 24, 2009 12:31AM

Date: April 24, 2009 02:38AM

YIKES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Attachments:
2.jpg

Date: April 24, 2009 08:55AM

Just wanted to respond to lost in sorrow. I like what you said, however, about Shev being the only person who ever really loved Lee Wiggins, that is not true. He has a mom and a sister that love him very very much and always have and always will. The claims Larry has made against the mom are nothing but HILARIOUS to any one who has so much as seen Lee's mom, much less exchanged words with her. She did make a mistake and she is paying for it in more ways than anyone can even count. She trusted someone with her childern who showed her that he was a complete psycho . He never sugar coated nothing. Of that I'm sure she will never forgive herself given what happened to both her kids in the hands of this man. Really not sure what she was thinking. Also, as for the recovery of Larry Wiggins, I would say this will only make him crazier and everyone that is still in his life (young girls on the internet in random social networking websites and his mom) should proceed with caution. As for Tom, the step grandpa, the man is in his 80s. I don't know if what has been said of his past is true (Larry, did he rape you or not, we are all still wondering) but his age alone deserves him a break. Why didn't Larry come up to the door when the camera crew came a knocking? Oh yeah, because when he tried to get Tom kicked out of his own house the judge told him he his mom and his son had to stay in the basement cause its TOM'S FRIGGIN HOUSE DAMNIT!!!! If you want your own house, Larry, maybe you should go get a job, but I guess if you threaten to kill an 80 year old man enough he will eventually leave, you did just prove that didn't you?

Posted by: Wondering... ()
Date: April 24, 2009 12:05PM

Why would Larry threaten to kill an 80yr old man?!?!? OH MY GOD, maybe what they said is true, maybe Tom raped Larry and Lee!!!! Arent all of Tom's kids dead or f*cked up or something???

Posted by: Just Curious. ()
Date: April 24, 2009 07:20PM

Friend wrote: ".......As for Tom, the step grandpa, the man is in his 80s. I don't know if what has been said of his past is true (Larry, did he rape you or not, we are all still wondering) but his age alone deserves him a break. Why didn't Larry come up to the door when the camera crew came a knocking? Oh yeah, because when he tried to get Tom kicked out of his own house the judge told him he his mom and his son had to stay in the basement cause its TOM'S FRIGGIN HOUSE DAMNIT!!!! If you want your own house, Larry, maybe you should go get a job, but I guess if you threaten to kill an 80 year old man enough he will eventually leave, you did just prove that didn't you? "

Thanks for your post, friend. .....and just to clarify a few things: Larry & his mother are not living in the basement; they have the first floor & Mr. White has the upstairs. It's a split-level house.
And no, Mr. White never raped anyone.
Do you know about Larry threatening Mr. White other than what's posted on here? Just curious........

Date: April 24, 2009 07:36PM

And for wondering's question......No, Mr. White did not rape anybody.

Here's the deal: IMO, Larry's mother has been enabling Larry for years with Mr. White's money. All that fancy sound equipment & motorcycles & stuff that he brags about? Twenty-five grand for a soundboard according to his livevideo.com/photo page? Bitch, PLEASE!
You know who ended up having to PAY for all that stuff? Not Larry. Not his mother.
Mr. White has been trying to get Larry OUT of his house for years, but that fat fucker is dug in just like a dog tick.
Mr.White finally has had enough, not to mention he's got a lot less of what he worked so hard for over the years, thanks to the Mooch.
It seems that Mr. Wiggins tried to make a power play using the court system to try & throw Mr. White out of his own house, but instead fell right square on his ass.....cause Mr, White is STILL in his own house.......at least until he left town because Larry was threatening to kill him.
And no, Mr. White's other son has never been "f'cked up" that I know of.

Thiis is the caption under the photo Larry posted. I couldn't seem to succussfully "copy" the photo to move it here.

"Lee givin' the mixing board some Lee MO-JO! That board cost $25,000,00. WOW!" said Larry. What a loser!

Date: April 24, 2009 08:19PM

Gee, it seems like there is alot of people who know about the Wiggins and the Whites. Is there anymore scoop to know about these people.

Posted by: Fairfax,va ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:07AM

Just read all the garbage on this website and I have to say, after watching the videos, and taking a look at that guy Tom White laughing in those pictures above, my guess would be that he is a tad bit disturbed. Sure he might be 80 years old, but he is creepy looking if you ask me! I would guess that his close family and friends might be on this website defending him (and I would probably do the same if I was related to him) but how can this guy have that kind of expression on his face after a teenage woman was stabbed in his basement? And how can his family try to defend those expressions? He is practically laughing in all of the news interviews. Very disturbing!! If I were the girl's parents I would want him thoroughly investigated and/or examined.

Posted by: remember ()
Date: April 26, 2009 01:48AM

Ive heard of this kid before and think I've met him as well. Hes bad news and thats obvious as shit now.

Date: April 26, 2009 07:55PM

".......how can this guy have that kind of expression on his face after a teenage woman was stabbed in his basement? And how can his family try to defend those expressions?"

Faifax, thank you for posting something somewhat reasonable which is a change from all the BS on here.
Yes, I am a friend of Mr, White's so naturally I'll defend him unless I really thought he did something bad as has been suggested by a couple of the posters on here. Yes, some things are indefensible, however, there is no doubt in my mind that Mr. White is not capable of some of the things that have been suggested. It's just not in his nature
Really there is no mystery about his "smile." It's just a mannerism he has, and you have to imagine that he was nervous during the interview. As I told another poster (who also seemed reasonable in her post) I can see how it might be interpreted badly. However,I've known him a long time,and he really is a very nice man.

Date: April 28, 2009 04:58PM

I had found this article today on the internet if anyone is interested in reading this.

http://www.connectionnewspapers.com/article.asp?article=328048&paper=66&cat=104

Date: April 28, 2009 06:11PM

I did not know Siobhan, but that was a great article. Sounds like she was pretty special to a lot of people.
Thanks for posting the link.

Date: April 28, 2009 07:30PM

Shev was a great and wonderful person who touched many people. I do not think she knew that. But thanks. I also thought it was a great article. She will truly be missed.

I am glad you enjoyed the article Just Curious

Posted by: writer ()
Date: May 01, 2009 05:56AM

Yes, she was remarkable. And she had become so happy. Knew where she was going and why. SHe had plans. The message to all...be careful of who you hang with. If they hurt you once, they can hurt you again.

Date: May 01, 2009 07:15AM

Thanks to the Connection for running such a wonderful story.

Posted by: ? ()
Date: May 05, 2009 03:18PM

Huh????
Attachments:
done.jpg

Date: May 07, 2009 12:08PM

Does anyone know if the kid Lee is still in jail or is he released?

Posted by: rumplestiltskin ()
Date: May 07, 2009 06:30PM

where didja find that? the "jurassic perv" that is.
is that tom white for real?

Posted by: trashcan monsterr ()
Date: May 13, 2009 04:24PM

wondering Wrote:
> Does anyone know if the kid Lee is still in jail
> or is he released?

------
Of course he is!

Date: May 28, 2009 06:16PM

Today was Lee's court date.......anybody heard anything?

Date: May 28, 2009 06:55PM

All I know is that he was charged as an adult. But I am sure there is more. Anyone know anything please share.

Posted by: mj91 ()
Date: May 28, 2009 07:43PM

zerowing Wrote:
> Somebody set us up the bomb

epic.lawls.

Posted by: Melissa ()
Date: May 28, 2009 11:11PM

wondering Wrote:
> All I know is that he was charged as an adult. But
> I am sure there is more. Anyone know anything
> please share.

Good!

Being vague is almost as fun as that other thing.

Posted by: Still Interested ()
Date: November 02, 2011 11:46AM

This situation really caught my interest. I know the boy plead guilty and is in jail where he should be. I'm interested to know what's going on with the rest of the family. Has there been any more drama. This truely is "better than fiction"

Posted by: Hard Road ()
Date: November 02, 2011 02:39PM

Guilty..40 years in the hole...

http://ww2.fairfaxtimes.com/cms/story.php?id=2399

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.