HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Open Letter to fcps
Posted by: Dr.David Schreiner ()
Date: January 06, 2015 10:58PM

The worse decision making I have seen in the past twenty years. I have put two kids through the public school system. Thank god my son is graduating high school this year. Today judgment is the poorest example I have ever experienced. You have potentially jeopardized health and lives of thousands of children. I witnessed stick busses, Children shivering in the cold waiting for stuck busses. Shame on your administers head should roll over for this. Remember ELECTION IN NOVEMEBER

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open Letter to fcps
Posted by: Realist___ ()
Date: January 06, 2015 11:01PM

Dr.David Schreiner Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> The worse decision making I have seen in the past
> twenty years. I have put two kids through the
> public school system. Thank god my son is
> graduating high school this year. Today judgment
> is the poorest example I have ever experienced.
> You have potentially jeopardized health and lives
> of thousands of children. I witnessed stick
> busses, Children shivering in the cold waiting for
> stuck busses. Shame on your administers head
> should roll over for this. Remember ELECTION IN
> NOVEMEBER

The National Weather Service is not an elected body. Also, you need to sign up for some courses at NVCC.

Posted by: dummy doc ()
Date: January 06, 2015 11:07PM

The high school needs no graduating. You graduate FROM high school.
The decision to open or close school was made before 4:30 in the morning. At the time, the forcast was for an inch of snow. They should have called for a two-hour delay as a precaution. It was not a reckless call... people need to get a grip and buck up. Maybe they need some real problems, so they may have a sense of perspective.

Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: January 06, 2015 11:25PM

How many posts on here BASH the schools for Closing? I agree a 2 hour delay to close would have been the proper route, we all know that Weather Forecasts in this area are less than Reliable, but if they had Closed or had a delay and the snow not come would result in the same Negative posts towards the school system. 99% of Today's Fail was EVERYONE who decided they needed to go out. I have a 4x4 and a Plow, but that does not work with the Beemers and Mustangs trying to drive when they are warm weather cars.

Posted by: ilikeike ()
Date: January 07, 2015 12:41AM

I work at GMU, they delayed to 10, then to 12 then when theu rrealized half of us didnt show up they finally announced full closure after we mafe the trek at 11pm. That is incompetence, and puts FCPS to beyond shame. These idiots closed svhool last year just cause it was cold, no snow.
Moved here a while ago and heard you ppl are taxed to death for the school system.... Really!!??

Posted by: county parent 2 ()
Date: January 07, 2015 04:47AM

BLAH BLAH, BITCH BITCH, Bats just flew out of my vagina and it must be the governments fault.

I checked out the roads yesterday then I told my kids to stay home. As a parent I am allowed to keep my kids out of school on a limited basis and that is what I did because I can think for myself and I am not reliant on the government for everything.

Date: January 07, 2015 08:40AM

"Dr." David Schreiner apparently took no grammar, punctuation or spelling classes in medical school.

Posted by: Plethora ()
Date: January 07, 2015 08:50AM

^^^^^There are lots of types of doctors. Medical, non-medical. Some don't have to know how to spell, etc. Scary, but true.

Posted by: get real Percy ()
Date: January 07, 2015 08:57AM

> twenty years. I have put two kids through the
> public school system. Thank god my son is
> graduating high school this year. Today judgment
> is the poorest example I have ever experienced.
> You have potentially jeopardized health and lives
> of thousands of children. I witnessed stick
> busses, Children shivering in the cold waiting for
> stuck busses. Shame on your administers head
> should roll over for this. Remember ELECTION IN
> NOVEMEBER

By November no one will care or go to vote. If that were the case the current BOS and Congress would be comprised of people who actually listen occasionally to the voters.

Posted by: lolwuhtz ()
Date: January 07, 2015 09:04AM

> twenty years.

I have seen worse grammar, but yours is the worst I have seen in the past twenty years.

Opening a note critical of someone with a mistake like that kills your message, try to have future notes peer-edited before posting.

Posted by: 0tter ()
Date: January 07, 2015 10:17AM

God. You'd think we were Atlanta in two inches. Get a grip. This was almost no snow. You're living in the wrong area if you felt endangered yesterday morning.

Posted by: 496 ()
Date: January 07, 2015 11:42AM

Dr.David Schreiner is..........a gay.

Posted by: Dr. Parkinson ()
Date: January 07, 2015 11:46AM

This is NOT funny! Have you ever witnessed stick busses? And children shivering in the cold waiting for stuck busses?

Won't someone put those stick busses out of their misery!

LOL

Posted by: King Ryan McElveen ()
Date: January 07, 2015 12:01PM

A message from FAIRFAX COUNTY PUBLIC SCHOOLS

Dear Self Entitled, non driving, Parents:

It is clear that my decision to keep schools open today angered some of you whiny, non driving, self entitled parents. I am NOT sorry for that. We have heard from many of our families and we are NOT listening. Fuck off. I make the decisions around here and if you don't like it then fuck you. I think your patience is lacking. Your little brats were better off here at school LEARNING, rather than being at home, most likely unsupervised and probably getting into trouble. Student safety is NOT my first priority in determining whether to open or close schools. Making money is. Don't like it. FUCK YOU.

We will dismiss schools at their normal times this afternoon. Although weather and road conditions are improving, we do anticipate that some of our buses will experience additional delays transporting students home. TOUGH SHIT. Pick up your brats if you feel you need to and try not to wind up in a ditch or wrapped around a tree because you can't drive your Beamer on the snow. Please feel free to KISS MY ASS. My ball SACC center will be open today until 6:15 p.m.

I could give fuck that many teachers and school staff membersworked diligently to get our schools ready. That is their fucking job. Stop whining. We have also heard that many parents volunteered to help the schools welcome our students. Whoopty fucking doo.

My focus now is to get home this afternoon and start drinking heavily to forget this craptastic day. Students who were unable to get to school today will be severly punished, even beaten.

Please know I will be NOT be going over our procedures and processes to make every improvement possible to avoid the situation we encountered this morning. Shit is just fine the way it is. You babies need to review yourselves and make shit right. We are not even monitoring the weather conditions and will make a decision with regard to schools opening tomorrow at 7:45AM just to piss you off and ruin your entire schedule.

In conclusion, kiss my ass and eat shit.

Fairfax County Public Schools

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.