HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
PRONTO WASH Tyson'sCorner SCAM! SIEF(persian) and LaeBee(asian) are employing illegals
Posted by: PRONTO WASH Tyson'sCorner SCAM! ()
Date: December 19, 2014 11:31AM

i was working at PRONTO WASH in TYSONS CORNER to make some quick cash over the summer time and was stunned by the actions of the 2 bosses(sief&LaeBee) operating pronto wash, and the theft that is taking place by the owner and employes(illegals)

what can i do to shut them down? or report them? the owner Sief only employes illegals so he doesn't have to claim as much on his taxes for the business. He keeps 2 legal US citizens on payroll that have SSN cards(i was one of the 2) claims taxes on a couple employes so he doesn't raise suspicion and doesn't report taxes for his 15 illegals that he has on payroll and do not have SSN#'s let alone a SS card. So then i asked 1 of the illegals "how much did he get back for his taxes" and he said "nothing? what is that?" and this is a guy thats been employed their for 2 years plus. So then i ask Sief "how can you employe all these people if they do not have Social Security numbers?" he tells me "their getting them" The next day i show up for work and LaeBee tells me i am fired.

Do not spend your money at pronto wash in tyson corner mall they charge you 60$ to run a garden hose over your car while the employes(illegals) go in and take things like money,your MAIL, and even 1 time i saw an illegal take a bottle of pills that was under the passenger seat of an audi R8, who knows what he did with them, but when the owner showed up and found out they wer missing he was not happy.

how can i get them in trouble or report them? i dont want this going on anymore at the mall i live 5 mins away and was un,aware of how corrupt this little gypsies business is.

please help me bring them down!! or guide me in the right path

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: PRONTO WASH Tyson'sCorner SCAM! SIEF(persian) and LaeBee(asian) are employing illegals
Posted by: PRONTO WASH ()
Date: December 19, 2014 11:48AM

If you want to get back at them, go end yourself or something

Re: PRONTO WASH Tyson'sCorner SCAM! SIEF(persian) and LaeBee(asian) are employing illegals
Posted by: Call These Guys ()
Date: December 19, 2014 11:51AM

http://www.usbc.org/report-illegal-employment/

Get these guys shut down. Follow the link.

Posted by: Ffxu checker ()
Date: December 19, 2014 02:25PM

This is impossible, according to Vienna man, all illegals pay taxes.

Posted by: LOL... ()
Date: December 19, 2014 04:37PM

The OP got his worthless ass fired for cause (no UI benefits) and like a spoiled little child is now trying to make trouble for people by making up stories. Leaving ICE issues aside, the penalties for failure to withhold proper income and payroll taxes are quite severe. Business owners who are interested in remaining in business for any length of time do not go there. This is the turf of shifty, short-term fly-by-nighters. All the costs of any employee are fully tax deductible to a business owner. Hiding those deductions harms the bottom line. What you have to hide is income. Income is associated with customers, not employees.

Date: December 23, 2014 08:44AM

thanks m8! i did it! and i have an apointment with some people at the mall today to ask if they are aware of pronto washes actions!

Posted by: Free advice ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:30AM

Take your psychiatrist with you.

Posted by: Tysons corner ()
Date: December 23, 2014 11:45AM

I got my car washed their once.......never fucking again

They charge too much and do the same job a car wash does

Date: December 23, 2014 11:56AM

i want this place shut down and ever1 arrested that works their! especially Sief and LaeBee. i want them to loose their jobs, i want them to loose their shirts, i want them to have piles of debts, i want them to suffer, i want them to not have any food to put on their plates, i want them to have family problems, i want to tarnish their reputations!!!!! and this is not going away!I WANT HIM TO LEARN A LESSON BY NOT PLAYING BY THE RULES. HE IS A CHETER AND A THIEF, AND ANYBODY THAT THINKS OR SAYS OTHERWISE HAVE FAILED AT LIFE AND YOUR PARENTS FAILED BY CREATING U!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.