HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Birth Father- Thoreau Middle School 1974-1976
Posted by: Joon ()
Date: December 19, 2014 11:13AM

I'm actually searching for my birth father. He went to school there during that time. I do not have a name, but I have some info about him. I'm sure I will get a hundred horrible remarks and unhelpful posts (im prepared for that or i wouldnt have posted on here). But maybe, out of all of them, someone will actually be helpful.

I'm looking for anyone who would have been a 7th grader at Thoreau Middle School the 1974-1975 school year. And in 8th grade the 1975-1976 year. You may be able to help me identify him or know someone who could. Or anyone that was a teacher during that time could prove beneficial as well.

I do know that back then, his father would have operated a service station where my birth father became familiar with auto mechanics. He would have been 13-15 while at Thoreau and may have been kind of difficult. He also had an older brother.
When his parents separated he went with his father to live in I'm looking for anyone who would have been a 7th grader at Thoreau Middle School the 1974-1975 school year. And in 8th grade the 1975-1976 year. You may be able to help me identify him or know someone who could. for a while, then returned to Northern VA to live with friends. He was never informed he had gotten my birth mother pregnant. So he would have no idea he has a child.

If you really have legitimate info and are interested in helping, my email is ctide76@gmail.com

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Birth Father- Thoreau Middle School 1974-1976
Posted by: local... ()
Date: December 19, 2014 05:49PM

Dude, I tried to warn you on the other thread. Run.

Posted by: local... ()
Date: December 19, 2014 05:51PM

jOOn... I am your father ...bahooo, caaahhhh ( Vader)

Posted by: Jhoon Rhee ()
Date: December 19, 2014 05:53PM

It may or may not be me, depending on whether you're now a billionaire looking to share your wealth, or a deadbeat loser looking to cash in on another sucker.

Posted by: Joon Rhee ()
Date: December 19, 2014 06:08PM

So, you you all grow up now and think you can whip old mans ass. Young grasshopper challenge old man, 13 Dan,to fight. Old man go all ninja postal worker and university student on you and whip young grasshoppers ladybody ass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.