HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2
Gypsy families working togethor to screw over landlords?
Posted by: DataDistiller ()
Date: December 14, 2014 06:59PM

Previously a reply to a post, but merits it's own thread.

Gypsy families seem to be screwing over independent landlords and management companies in NOVA. I know one of these gypsy families, the Demetro family. One of my landlord friends had issues with them, and I did a little digging online, as he's not that tech literate.

Do the following steps.

1) Goto: http://www.courts.state.va.us

2) Click "Case Status and Information"

3) On the new page, under "General District Court", click on "Case Information"

4) A Terms and Conditions page will appear. Enter the CAPTCHA test.

5) Select "Fairfax County District Court" in the dropdown on the side, and then click "Name Search" under "Civil"

6) Enter "Demetro" in the "Last/Business Name" field and click Search.

You'll see Unlawful Detainer cases (evictions) against several members of this family: Anthony Demetro, Bobby Demetro, Christina Demetro, Edilte Demetro, James Demetro, Jimmie Demetro, Lisa Demetro, Madison Demetro, Michael Demetro, Mike Demetro, Nick Demetro, Nina Demetro, Pamela Demetro, Patricia Demetro, Sandra Demetro, Sarah Demetro, Shawn Demetro (a real pro here), Steve Demetro, Steven Demetro, Terry Demetro, Thomas Demetro, and Yaz Demetro.

Run a search for Alexandria, and you'll see largely the same batch of people running up Unlawful Detainers in Alexandra: Bobby Demetro, Michael Demetro, Pamela Demetro, Ricky Demetro, Sam Demetro, and Velvet Demetro. What's impressive here is they are fooling established management companies.

There's 30+ of these cases in Fairfax County, and another 8 or so in Alexandria. So maybe about 40 cases in the last 7 years. That's about six evictions a year for this family.

Purely my guess... This probably is an organized gypsy family ring that fakes employment information and other background references to landlords in order to get leases. They then stop paying rent, while the slow eviction process moves forward (60+ days). If they are good with excuses, they can get away with several more months of free rent.

I'd also guess they are not a poor family. Here's a wedding video from 2008. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4iJtIxjIydI . There's a couple more online as well. My guess is they can live quite well considering all the rent they haven't had to pay.

Now, I'm not telling you to rent or not rent to anyone in Fairfax County with a last name of Demetro. I'm merely showing you an online tool, demonstrating some results, and posing a guess as to what's behind the data. I'll let you decide what to do with this information. Just make sure you run very thorough due diligence on anyone you lease to. My friend did do some due diligence, but clearly it wasn't enough

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Gypsy families working togethor to screw over landlords?
Posted by: WomBat5 ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:41AM

Dude, I like totally know some of these guys.

A team of them have been active in Baileys Crossroads for a while now, looking all nice, and then ripping of landlords. Beware of these people

Michael D Demetro, Tiffany Marks (with kid), Thomas W. Demetro, Victoria Coco Demetro.

They (or one of them) will pay the first couple months of rent, stop, repaint the whole place unprofessionally, not take care of the rest of it, and blatantly violate occupancy standards. And then wait out the eviction process (40 - 60 days)

They sell themselves well, but stay away! And if you are an unfortunate landlord who has already leased to these people, I'd recommend taking legal action as soon as they financially violate your lease!!!

Posted by: Reject... ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:52AM

DataDistiller Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Previously a reply to a post, but merits it's own thread.

No, it doesn't. My advice would be to buy some Butthurt Cream

Posted by: thisisajokeright2 ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:52AM

Can vouch, neighbors were gypsies. Had many "unlawful detainers" in their past.

Posted by: WingNut ()
Date: December 23, 2014 09:59AM

all-this-and-more-duh-retard-retarded-re

idontlikebeingrightaboutshitlikethisbutiam

Edited 21 time(s). Last edit at 5/31/1967 05:57AM by WingNut.

Last edit at 11/30/2015 01:37PM Last edit at 5/14/2015 03:52PM Last edit at 1/28/2014 05:57AM Last edit at 11/29/2015 01:10PM Last edit at 3/14/2011 11:52PM Last edit at 7/20/2012 04:07AM
Last edit at 6/29/2013 11:18PM Last edit at 3/19/2011 01:02PM Last edit at 3/26/2012 09:07PM

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 12/09/2015 07:07AM by WingNut.

Date: December 23, 2014 12:05PM

lol! Well, if you search for "Marks" in the same civil courts database, you get over 60 Unlawful Detainer cases in Fairfax County alone in the last 10 years, not to mention tons of Warrants in Debt. Again. Not telling you to rent or not rent to someone based on last name. Just showing a trend.

I wish the police would conduct some sting operations, and actually catch these guys when they try to get leases using fraudulent information. I know landlords aren't the most sympathetic group of people to help, but these parasites regularly defraud hospitals, doctors, rental car companies, etc... And because they have no long term investment in their community, they make lives hell for their neighbors.

There's definitely a strong community interest in doing something here. I bet the landlords in the area would even be willing to help fund such an operation.

Posted by: asdasdasd ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:10PM

Bride from video, I'd like to go balls deep in that gypsy muff. Bridesmaids are a bunch of pigs though.
Attachments:
001.jpg

Posted by: RE investor. ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:14PM

If a landlord is stupid enough to lease their property out to anyone who remotely looks like a Gypsy or middle eastern, they get what they deserve.

I would rent out to a black before a gypsy.

Koreans and White make the best tenants

Posted by: sdfsdf ()
Date: December 23, 2014 12:15PM

What use is an empty apartment for two months? Wouldn't you have to turn on power to have any kind of comfort anyway? Then turn around and have to move constantly? Doesn't make much sense. If you are that cheap then buy a fucking tent and one of those crusty old rv's and live off the land/sleep in the rv.

Posted by: DataDIstiller ()
Date: December 23, 2014 04:31PM

Nah. If a tenant signs a lease with a landlord, the landlord can't just cut off utilities. That's highly illegal, and opens the landlord to all sorts of problems, even if the tenant stops paying rent. The landlord essentially has to uphold their end of the lease until a court finds the tenant to be in breach of the lease, and even then, they can stay there with full utilities, until a writ of possession is executed.

Even in Fairfax County, which is highly favorable toward landlords, evictions can take 60 to 90 days, especially if the tenant holds on to the property up till eviction day (8 to 10 days to personally serve a five day notice, 30 days to a hearing, 10 appeal days if you don't get immediate possession, more days potentially while the court issues a writ of possession, and the 15 to 30 days for a sheriff to execute it. All the while all a tenant has to do is stay in the landlord's rental and watch TV....

If you're a gypsy and don't care about your credit history, it's a sweet deal. And if they can sucker a landlord into delaying an eviction process based on fake excuses (sick relative, broken car, hospital stay), they can easily score more like 4 to 6 months of free rent. I've seen judgements upwards of $10,000, before damages to the property are assessed.

Posted by: Repulsive ()
Date: December 23, 2014 05:18PM

That is one fat, ugly family.

Posted by: Mother Russia ()
Date: December 23, 2014 07:54PM

Their whole lives minus stealing from NOVA stores using their children, and begging on street with diamond earrings, iphones, and speaking in tongues, is on Youtube and tagged gypsy lol

Their greatest con is having this one dude go to college and become spokesperson for gypsy civil rights, saying all over the place gypsies don't con or steal, that's racist.

Posted by: Mother Russia ()
Date: December 23, 2014 07:58PM

Funniest gypsy incident I saw was man stealing from Claire's of all places while 20 kids and aother man asking for help were used as distraction, and it still didn't work! And he used the but I bought something why would I steal excuse.

Date: December 26, 2014 09:13PM

Also, be careful about anyone with an employment reference from Thomas & Son, or some other variant on the name. The company is a front for Thomas Demetro, the "owner", who provides false income information with the purpose of getting his associates leases, and then being able to move in with them. He has done this for a Sarah Adams, his son Michael Demetro, among others. He runs multiple scams.

Ads for their "services" show up on Craigslist around the time they need secure new housing. There's a couple up now.

Date: December 26, 2014 09:21PM

They have gone by Thomas & Son's LLC, Thomas & Son too.

Do not use this "business" for any contracting work, and definitely don't use them as a basis for providing leases to potential tenants. It's not licensed and from what I can tell, not even registered in the state of Virginia

Posted by: unlawful detainee ()
Date: December 28, 2014 12:42AM

I feel for you. I'm in a condo (problem identified, right?) and the absentee owner of the upstairs unit rented it out to a super shady family. Loud parties all night, bratty kids constantly jumping on the tiled floors, throwing stuff off the balcony, running the halls and pounding on all the doors. HOA staff could give 2 shits. This guy did absolutely no background check on the renter, as she's got at least 10 unlawful detainer court appearances and appears to be driving without a license. Oh well, sucks for him when they stop paying rent, right?

Posted by: Demetro Criminals ()
Date: December 28, 2014 11:00PM

Demetros also run a psychic scam and con old people out of my by doing some car repair / home repair scam. Google Demetro Scam.... they are scumbags and see for yourself, they have been doing this shit for years

Posted by: Scammer ()
Date: December 31, 2014 03:22PM

Beware! They did the same to me a couple of years ago. I cut my losses then. Fast forward and they are still out there doing it to others.

Posted by: Better Safe Than Sorry ()
Date: December 31, 2014 05:04PM

This is why I use an experienced leasing agent for my rentals. It's not fail proof, but a good agent will be familiar with these people and their scams.

Posted by: SergeyBrin ()
Date: December 31, 2014 06:24PM

>Google Demetro Scam.... they are scumbags and see for >yourself, they have been doing this shit for years

You could google " scam" and get hits on anyone.

Date: January 27, 2015 10:07AM

@SergeyBrin - True, almost any last name search + "scam" on Google will get some matches. I don't think its effective (much less legal) to discriminate based on last name.

But the pattern in the local area is very clear.

1) Go to Craigslist.org and find an ad for a shady "mobile autobody" repair ad, one that perhaps just lists a phone number and/or low-end subdomain website.

2) For phone numbers that can be traced, they often lead to traditional Gypsy family names (Marks, Kaslov, Vlado, Siganoff). Run a search for these names in the Fairfax County General District Court civil database, and you'll see tons of Unlawful Detainers.

3) These families often share address histories, hence they are largely working together.

There are other Gypsy family names in the area that are running up unlawful detainers in huge numbers too; Adams, Thompson, Mitchell. Of course, last name alone can't be used to determine anything, as there's plenty of responsible people with these last names as well.

It seems the car repair scams we are seeing these days and the unlawful detainer numbers are largely related. Seems to be the same people.

Posted by: Empirical Data ()
Date: January 27, 2015 01:19PM

What's surprising is that there isn't some sort of landlord sponsored database of deadbeats. Kind of like a credit reporting agency, but for residential leasing information instead. Maybe there is and I just don't know about it since I'm not in that industry, but one would think something like that would be extremely beneficial to landlords and property owners.

Date: January 27, 2015 03:06PM

There is a database called http://www.donotrentto.com/. Not sure if it is any good. I might get my buddy to try it though. Couldn't hurt.

Posted by: Aggressive Demetro ()
Date: January 30, 2015 12:48AM

So another Demetro is at it again, Michael Demetro:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/4855856982.html

A buddy of mine unfortunately had dealings with this guy, and I can tell you his "housing wanted" ad is almost a complete fabrication. He has a local track record of evictions and traffic incidents. He certainly didn't just move into the area.

And the guy is just bad news. Apparently when he is called on his BS by a potential landlord, he threatens them:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/apa/4869395124.html

I really hope the police can do something here. Scamming people is one thing; threatening people takes things to a different level

Posted by: GypsyWatch ()
Date: February 22, 2015 02:22AM

The fraudulent Thomas & Son ads are back!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4898573461.html
http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4898572103.html

These ads claim that the business Thomas & Son is licensed, but there's no license on file for it.

In fact, Thomas & Son is a front run by Gypsy con-man Thomas Demetro, and is a fake employment reference used by his family and friends to secure rental leases with landlords. Then of course, they stop paying rent and wait out the eviction process. Thomas even moves in with them sometimes.

Stay away from these guys, and if you have been provided Thomas & Son as a reference, understand the business is a fake!

Posted by: LikeClockWork ()
Date: February 22, 2015 02:38AM

Wow. Try DataDistiller's trick with the freakin court web db. Victoria Demetro, prob Thomas Demetro's wife/girlfriend, had an unlawful detainer hearing last Friday... case GV15002168-00.

Probably didn't go well, and wah-la, the fake Thomas & Son Craigslist ads come up. They are probably trying to freakin fool another gullible landlord into giving them a lease by faking the freakin company they say they work for.

Too bad someone who doesn't read FairfaxUndeground will fall for it :(

Posted by: ricky ()
Date: March 10, 2015 12:16AM

Im a gypsy and you said.you rather rent to a black
Then a gypsy that's racism im gonna due.you.gov.this.

Re: Gypsy families
Posted by: WARNING ()
Date: March 11, 2015 12:28AM

If someone with the last name Demetro or Marks makes an attempt to interact with you in any way here in Fairfax County, take heed and be wary...they're already trying to work you over.

These folks overstay for free at rental properties, have destroyed hotel rooms by stripping them bare, overcharge for shoddy home repair work, commit crafty burglaries and thefts, and commit all sorts of fraud (insurance, credit card, identity theft, etc.). They are natural-born con artists...intimidating, loud, high-pressure, fast-talkers. Also, they're practically all illiterate as a means of control within the family...no joke (^also, see the example just above^).

"...there is no sin in stealing if you are a Gypsy." -They attribute this mantra from gypsies stealing the fourth nail at the Crucifixion which was intended to be the one that pierced Jesus' heart... like wtf???

http://www.policemag.com/channel/gangs/articles/2001/06/gypsies-kings-of-con.aspx?force-desktop-view=1

Posted by: Skipping Demetros ()
Date: March 11, 2015 01:13PM

Really sad about the illiterate part, but very true. The member of the Demetro family I had unfortunate dealings with could barely write. And it's crushing to know their kids probably will fare no better.

I wouldn't be surprised if this tread has helped independent landlords. Victoria Demetro has two Unlawful Detainer cases this year: GV15002168-00 ending in a non-suit and GV15004407-00 with an upcoming hearing 3/20. Both cases are with professionally run apartment complexes; my guess the staff at these places don't have as much skin in the game, and are way lighter on due diligence (no Google searches).

There's another Unlawful Detainer (GV15001804-00) case where a Peter Demetro has been granted a continuance until 7/1/2016 (I'm assuming that's a not a typo). I really feel for the landlord there, and wonder what the details are there.

Posted by: Another World ()
Date: March 11, 2015 02:16PM

GypsyWatch Wrote:
> The fraudulent Thomas & Son ads are back!
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4898573
> 461.html
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4898572
> 103.html
>
>
> These ads claim that the business Thomas & Son is
> licensed, but there's no license on file for it.
>
> In fact, Thomas & Son is a front run by Gypsy
> con-man Thomas Demetro, and is a fake employment
> reference used by his family and friends to secure
> rental leases with landlords. Then of course, they
> stop paying rent and wait out the eviction
> process. Thomas even moves in with them
> sometimes.
>
> Stay away from these guys, and if you have been
> provided Thomas & Son as a reference, understand
> the business is a fake!

No website.
No presence at all in Virginia.
Not listed on Angie's List or any of the other sites that review.

Those scammed by these people may not deserve it, but they sure must be gullible.

Posted by: DataDistller ()
Date: March 11, 2015 03:59PM

@Another World - You're right, my friend who had an issue with these guys ranks up there with Goku from Dragonball when it comes to being gullible :) Or maybe the better word is naive. Honest parents, honest friends, honest co-workers. He only because a landlord out of happenstance more than anything else. It just wasn't in him to think con artists would look him in the eye, lie to his face, and then defraud him out of thousands in lost rent, theft, and damages.

He knows better now, at least I hope so.

Posted by: ^ Landlord ()
Date: March 11, 2015 04:02PM

He should let a property manager deal with the property.

Donald Sterling made billions for a good reason. His no nog policy saved him millions in damages.

Thanks to social media I can see exactly what someone is like before even replying to their email to show them the place.

Posted by: Like Clockwork #2 ()
Date: April 12, 2015 02:20PM

And the fake Thomas & Son ads are up again!

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967457139.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967459772.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967453161.html

Why you ask? Because the Demetro Gypsy family that frequently gets evicted from apartment complexes and independently operated apartments just got a judgement of Possession on another place they are in the process of being evicted from (General District Court Case: GV15004407-00)

The ads are used by the family to fool potential landlords that they are game-fully employed. The Thomas & Son business itself is a sham, certainly not licensed like the ads claim.

If you are approached by this family, either by Thomas Demetro, Victoria Demetro, Tiffany Marks, or Michael Demetro, be very wary.

Posted by: rusky ()
Date: April 12, 2015 02:29PM

Like Clockwork #2 Wrote:
> And the fake Thomas & Son ads are up again!
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967457
> 139.html
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967459
> 772.html
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967453
> 161.html
>
> Why you ask? Because the Demetro Gypsy family that
> frequently gets evicted from apartment complexes
> and independently operated apartments just got a
> judgement of Possession on another place they are
> in the process of being evicted from (General
> District Court Case: GV15004407-00)
>
> The ads are used by the family to fool potential
> landlords that they are game-fully employed. The
> Thomas & Son business itself is a sham, certainly
> not licensed like the ads claim.
>
> If you are approached by this family, either by
> Thomas Demetro, Victoria Demetro, Tiffany Marks,
> or Michael Demetro, be very wary.

Like Clockwork #2 Wrote:
> And the fake Thomas & Son ads are up again!
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967457
> 139.html
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967459
> 772.html
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/sks/4967453
> 161.html
>
> Why you ask? Because the Demetro Gypsy family that
> frequently gets evicted from apartment complexes
> and independently operated apartments just got a
> judgement of Possession on another place they are
> in the process of being evicted from (General
> District Court Case: GV15004407-00)
>
> The ads are used by the family to fool potential
> landlords that they are game-fully employed. The
> Thomas & Son business itself is a sham, certainly
> not licensed like the ads claim.
>
> If you are approached by this family, either by
> Thomas Demetro, Victoria Demetro, Tiffany Marks,
> or Michael Demetro, be very wary.

The number in the ad 571-226-0029 leads to

GOLD STOPDirections
Gold Dealer
Address: 7540 Little Rive Tpk Sut#D202, Annandale, VA 22003
Phone:(571) 226-0029

1 review

"This guy is a crook. He will low-ball the hell out of your gold. Go anywhere else buy this guy. I walked in with 20 grams of gold. He supposedly offers "THE HIGHEST PRICES", but he offered a happy 92 dollars for it. Plus, HE DOES NOT PAY BY CASH. He pays by check. Dont trust this guy and dont give him business."

In Russia it's a sport to beat these fuckers to a pulp. Scum of the earth.

Posted by: MayFlowers ()
Date: April 12, 2015 03:24PM

Weather's getting warmer...time for the cockroaches and rats to scatter about in the sunshine. Today would've been a perfect day to seal a driveway.

Posted by: lol!!! ()
Date: April 13, 2015 06:45PM

Funny you mention that. Victoria Demetro's son is running that driveway scam right now

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hss/4975046451.html

Search the phone number in this ad on Craigslist, and you'll see there's all sorts of junk car to used car scams, used (stolen) phone buying, and mobile "bumper repair" ads.

Amazing these jerks can get away with all this crap. FYI, Victoria Demetro owes the place she's being evicted from about $7,000, which they'll never see of course. I'm sure the family is searching for their next victim tight now.

Posted by: cnYxh ()
Date: April 13, 2015 06:54PM

Cops don't care about Gypsies like these. They'll respond to your call, and tell you it's a "civil" matter.

Then, the policeman will leave, and later shoot some Black in the back for running away from his "authority", because his tail light was out.

Most cops are assholes, not just on the job, but in their personal lives. I can't tell you how many women married a cop, and then divorced him less than a year later, with their stories on what reprobates the cop was, and the cop's friends, who were usually also cops (who the Hell would hang out with a loser Fairfax County policeman, other than another loser cop?).

The thugs cops have been dreaming their whole life about yelling, "Stop in the name of the law," and then opening fire on someone running away. If you watch old Hollywood movies, you'll see it regularly. Funny thing is, the fleeing ones are usually Black, even in Democrat-run Hollywood (proof that the Democrats, not the Republicans are out to kill Blacks).

Anyway, Fairfax County residents are also assholes unless we reign in these thugs.

Posted by: Em ()
Date: April 14, 2015 08:55PM

I didn't even know gypsies lived in this area. I just moved back from LA and they were everywhere. They would try to pull the car repair scam where they say they can fix scratches or dents on your bumper for super cheap. They also used to come into a restaurant I worked at with their 20 kids running all over the place, be a huge pain in the ass, try to get free stuff, and then tip like shit (if they tipped at all). Out there, gypsy women always wore these strange long jean skirts that looked like they were from the 70's.

Posted by: AW ()
Date: April 19, 2015 08:09AM

I believe I have been scammed by this family. If anyone has been scammed please contact me for information. I am trying to get a group together to expose them and press criminal charges.

Posted by: Contact Info? ()
Date: April 19, 2015 10:48PM

Hi AW. I have a fair amount of documentation/research on this family, at least from their defrauding of landlords. Feel free to get in touch by replying to this CraigsList post.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/wan/4986998684.html

Provide some details about your dealings with them when replying.

I will warn you; the criminal charges route is tough. "Beyond Reasonable Doubt" is often used by police when choosing who to go after in addition to who to prosecute. I've been defrauded before by folks, and unless there is solid provable documentation, the police won't do much, especially if there is valid "recourse" on the civil side of things. Sadly, this family has tons of judgments against them, and never pay them.

Posted by: Contact Info 2? ()
Date: April 19, 2015 10:53PM

I'd also say, the information you are comfortable sharing publicly, post it here or start a new thread. The best way to protect future landlords is to out these Demetro/Marks crooks online in as many forums as possible, so when someone runs a Google search, alarm bells go off.

Date: April 20, 2015 09:06AM

The couple I was dealing with was Shawn and Nina Demetro. Nina was using her maiden name i guess of Vlado.

They spent about 5 months in the house paying some of the rent and using a sad story about how he was a contractor and did a job for a client who did not pay up. We had set up a late payment plan and he paid the first month but did not after so I kicked them out. If anyone has the whereabout of these people I would like to know.

Posted by: Contact Info ()
Date: April 20, 2015 09:20AM

Yep, those two are part of the Demetro crime family. The "Vlado" name is also used for a lot of fraudulent auto body business on Craigslist. There's a lot of "Gypsy marriages" between the Vlados, Demetros, and Marks. Search the Fairfax County Civil database and you'll see some cases involving the Vlados.

Date: April 20, 2015 10:18AM

It hasn't been perfect, but I bet this thread and postings elsewhere have protected individual landlords somewhat. Victoria Demetro's latest judgement is from a commercial apartment complex.

Michael Demetro, who cheated an individual landlord friend of mine, just got another case filed against him in Alexandria, this time from a corporation: GV15007598-00

I think individual landlords are Googling the Internet, and finding this stuff; the corporate run Apartment complexes, not so much. I have no idea why Lerner gave Michael Demetro an apartment; could be his judgement from last December hadn't appeared on his credit report yet.

Hence why the fake Thomas & Son ads are up in force now; both Victoria Coco Demetro and Michael Dino Demetro are already shopping for their next victims.

Date: April 20, 2015 01:19PM

Does anyone know if these people are dangerous?

Posted by: MayFlowers ()
Date: April 20, 2015 01:51PM

AW Wrote:
> Does anyone know if these people are dangerous?

In my experience, no. Theft and fraud is their game, not violence. But that's not to say they won't use intimidation in their cons, often as a group.

The schtick almost appears to be a troglodytic act at this point. "Poor us" and "can't catch a break" are used to earn sympathy. The problem is that they are well-versed in landlord-tenant law, and know that the law is greatly swung towards the tenant's favor.

Posted by: Contact Info () ()
Date: April 20, 2015 04:02PM

Yeah, generally they're not dangerous. Search the criminal database next to the civil database, and as a general rule, the Demetro, Marks, and Vlado families generally aren't involved in assault cases or things like that.

They can exist to continue to cheat and steal because they know how to walk the line between really shady behavior and easy-to-prove violent criminal behavior. They have tons of traffic related convictions (no insurance, bad title, driving without license, etc...), but very few violence-related convictions. When they are charged with a rare violence/intimidation charge, they lawyer up pretty quick.

And yes, they know landlord/tenant law really well. Peter Demetro, for whatever reason, has a continuance till 7/1/2016 (GV15001804-00). I really feel for the landlord there. Wonder what's up. Unfortunately, it's generally all civil law there, and the police as a general rule won't do much. And if you ever get a civil judgement against this family, good luck collecting :/

Posted by: Be on the lookout! ()
Date: April 21, 2015 02:47PM

Victoria Demetro's recent judgement has not yet been recorded by the credit agencies, and she is trying to trick landlords into giving her another lease she will almost certainly violate. Save yourself thousands in lost rent and damages, and DO NOT LET HER MOVE INTO YOUR RENTAL PROPERTY, UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES.

Posted by: Michael Demetro's next victim? ()
Date: May 10, 2015 12:37AM

Michael Demetro is out to scam another landlord. He and his Gypsy family were evicted from a residence in December (GV14023805-00), and more than likely he just got another judgement against him for his current rental (GV15007598-00).

This man moves into rentals under false pretenses, causes massive property damage, overcrowds the place, and then stops paying rent to wait out an eviction process, utilizing fake excuses along the way delay gullible landlords from filing eviction paperwork.

With his eviction all but guaranteed for his current residence, he is taken to Craigslist with a fake sob story

(http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5012750070.html).

His Dad isn't dead, and the life insurance excuse is BS. I would advise this: DO NOT RENT TO THIS PERSON. HE WILL COST YOU THOUSANDS IN PROPERTY DAMAGE AND LOST RENT. AND LIKELY ACT AS A COMPLETE INCONSIDERATE ASS TO THE NEIGHBORS.

Note that the phone number on the Craigslist ad is: 7035890062. Search against it (or 703-589-0062) and you'll see driveway scams, and junk car buying, and used auto sales (from the Junk cars I presume)

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/search/bbb?sort=rel&query=703-589-0062

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/aos/5016842730.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/cto/5018052847.html

Posted by: DanKnows ()
Date: May 10, 2015 12:42AM

Like transgender teachers and students, Gypsies need to be accepted and appreciated for who they are and accommodations need to be made for the richness of their culture.

Date: May 10, 2015 01:00AM

@DanKnows - Believe me, Gypsies have it way better here in the states than in Europe. Maybe I do need to walk back by "Gypsy family" comment a bit.

Unfortunately, there are many local crime families who happen to be Gypsy in the area that commit lots of fraud, particularly the Demetro, Vlado, and Marks families. They give the culture a horrible name. I'd recommend the law-abiding Gypsies participate in more outreach; these criminals are giving their whole culture a bad name, and getting them all branded as crooks and thieves.

Posted by: niggar ()
Date: May 10, 2015 08:20PM

Em Wrote:
> I didn't even know gypsies lived in this area. I
> just moved back from LA and they were everywhere.
> They would try to pull the car repair scam where
> they say they can fix scratches or dents on your
> bumper for super cheap. They also used to come
> into a restaurant I worked at with their 20 kids
> running all over the place, be a huge pain in the
> ass, try to get free stuff, and then tip like shit
> (if they tipped at all). Out there, gypsy women
> always wore these strange long jean skirts that
> looked like they were from the 70's.

http://www.wjla.com/articles/2014/09/83-year-old-man-rescues-elderly-friend-from-parking-lot-scammers-106786.html

Is this the Michael Demetro you guys are mentioning?

Date: May 10, 2015 11:48PM

Different dude. The one hunting for a new sucker in Fairfax is Michael Dino Demetro.

The one in Maryland is a different Demetro. he family has a large presence in Maryland too.

Posted by: BBB ()
Date: May 15, 2015 10:54PM

the gypsy handbook:
http://gctelegram.com/news/business/tourist-fall-for-many-creative-scams/article_c88e6ad1-9b7f-5bb2-86fd-71f76ecf0b7c.html

The article starts off describing miscreants with the generic "crook", but eventually "Gypsy children" slips in there, lol.

Posted by: Not believing my eyes ()
Date: May 18, 2015 02:14PM

Seriously, am I the only one here who is seeing this as racial damnation? Fine, there's a crime family called Demetro, that landlords need to watch out for. All Gypsys are not theives. Gypsys come from Romania and if you are calling Gypsy theives than you are definitely steriotyping.

It would be just as awful to say that brazilian families (or a subculture therein), american indian families, chinese from hong kong families, and so forth, are working togther to screw over....

The family you are saying allegedly committed these crimes is then allegedly a crime family and that is all they are.

And how they dress is at issue? Really? Cultural heritage dressing, even if it is Americanized is a reason to instantly assume the person is a theif?

Way to go... spreading undue hatred and fear against an entire Romanian subculture.

Posted by: No, not at all ()
Date: May 19, 2015 04:20PM

Not believing my eyes Wrote:
> Seriously, am I the only one here who is seeing
> this as racial damnation? Fine, there's a crime
> family called Demetro, that landlords need to
> watch out for. All Gypsys are not theives. Gypsys
> come from Romania and if you are calling Gypsy
> theives than you are definitely steriotyping.
>
> It would be just as awful to say that brazilian
> families (or a subculture therein), american
> indian families, chinese from hong kong families,
> and so forth, are working togther to screw
> over....
>
> The family you are saying allegedly committed
> these crimes is then allegedly a crime family and
> that is all they are.
>
> And how they dress is at issue? Really? Cultural
> heritage dressing, even if it is Americanized is a
> reason to instantly assume the person is a theif?
>
>
> Way to go... spreading undue hatred and fear
> against an entire Romanian subculture.

I had to disagree with this on several points.

1) You claim "racial damnation" and then call the group you think is being unfairly characterized a "subculture". Race and culture are not the same thing. Seems like you are outraged and want to play the race card. But this isn't about race.

2) The term "Gypsy" doesn't refer to those of Roma descent exclusively, and particularly in the United States, there are many groups from various ethnic origins that are referred to as Gypsies. And for groups of Roma descent, they are absolutely not the same as the Roma who genuinely suffer persecution in Europe. The Roma here have generally been here for decades if not over a century, and generally don't suffer persecution.

3) Many Gypsy families have been active in Fairfax scamming landlords and consumers alike: Marks, Adams, Vlado, Kaslov, Mitchells, etc... So, no, this isn't about one family.

4) The traditional Gypsy Roma religion legitimizes theft from outsiders. It's hardcoded in their religion; they stole a spike meant for Christ's heart from the Romans, and because of that, for many of them, theft from non-Gypsies is acceptable.

Are there honest Roma (and non-Roma Gypsy) families out there? Of course. But to properly warn people about these scams, one must mention their Gypsy affiliations. Operating as a cluster of families that effectively operate outside of society (a.k.a. Gypsy behavior) is a major means of how they get away with their criminal activities.

I truly wish genuinely honest Roma would step up, and claim the term "Gypsy" for themselves. The criminals seem to own the term now.

Hot Looking Gypsy Girls
Posted by: Bob Lust ()
Date: May 19, 2015 04:31PM

Dig those sleezy looks. Anybody have pics, please post.

Posted by: Scam Posted Again ()
Date: May 26, 2015 05:35PM

Seriously landlords, do your due diligence if you remotely decide to entertain this one:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5042848140.html

Same Michael Dino Demetro guy from the posts above. And the same bogus sob story from several months back, from before he was evicted again this month. If you search the phone number from the ad (in Craigslist Services and For Sale), you'll see he's more of junk car peddler than a handyman.

Be very wary. This guy destroys apartments.

----------------------------------------
Hi my name is Michael and I need a 3 bedroom home
I have a large family
I do not have credit
I do not have a steady job
I work for myself as a handyman
I recently lost my dad so we are going to a hard time now
And he did not have life insurance
So all the money came out of our pockets
If you have a home that needs any type of work
I will be more than happy to do all the repairs
I am looking to spend anywhere from $1000 to 1800
And work out a security if I have to
show contact info I do not want to be in Washington DC or Maryland I would like to be in Alexandria Virginia Fairfax or Youngstown If you have a garage I will pay extra towards rent please do not call me and asked me for paystub's I just hope somebody can help me out thank you and God bless

Posted by: Another sucker ()
Date: May 28, 2015 12:06PM

Victoria Demetro strikes again: GV15010202-00, this time in an Unlawful Detainer case from GATES HUDSON & ASSOCIATES INC property. That company must have poor due diligence. Expect to see fake "Thomas & Son" ads on Craigslist soon to "verify employment" as her family shops for their next landlord victim.

Posted by: Dear Lord Stay Away! ()
Date: June 01, 2015 11:52AM

Michael Demetro conveniently left out of his Craiglists ads that he has been evicted twice in the last few months for nonpayments to landlords and apartment buildings. Not to mention the extensive property damage he did to a unit he stayed at last year ($4k+ from what I know)

He will most likely move in his entire Gypsy family in, including parents, and destroy your place. My advice: stay away from these listings, and stay away from this family.

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hou/5051614102.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5049572169.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5042848140.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5052519464.html

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5052520909.html

Victoria Demetro, his Mom/aunt (who knows) is already on her third eviction case of the year, evicted recently herself and being sued again now.

As for Michael, the writ of possession to remove him from his current residence is most likely being executed in the next day or so. Hence his moving sale right now (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/gms/5051148842.html)

Seriously people, be wary. Wolf in sheep's clothing

Date: June 01, 2015 12:01PM

Michael Demetro is running the gauntlet with his scamming. Here's another one of his Craigslist ads:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5052516905.html

Same phone number (5719927205) as this ad (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5052519464.html), but a completely different sob story. In 5052516905, he is now saying he is spending all his money on motel rooms, which is NOT TRUE.

Similar ads were up in Janaury after his last eviction, and now that he is being evicted again, he is running multiple sob stories on Craigslist, trying to net a sucker.

Date: June 01, 2015 12:01PM

Michael Demetro is running the gauntlet with his scamming. Here's another one of his Craigslist ads:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5052516905.html

Same phone number (5719927205) as this ad (http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5052519464.html), but a completely different sob story. In 5052516905, he is now saying he is spending all his money on motel rooms, which is NOT TRUE.

Similar ads were up in Janaury after his last eviction, and now that he is being evicted again, he is running multiple sob stories on Craigslist, trying to net a sucker.

Posted by: half truths ()
Date: June 03, 2015 01:22AM

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/hou/5051614102.html

Michael Demetro says he doesn't owe money to any banks. True, but he already has two eviction judgements and owes well over $5,000 to prior landlords, according to Fairfax County Court records. Not to mention damages inflicted on the rentals.

My advice, stay away.

Posted by: The Facts ()
Date: June 06, 2015 08:07PM

My advice is to stay away from all Gypsies, Roma, Romani, Gitanos, whatever.

They're all thieves. Some of the women are hot, but if you take one, you better spend 12 months in some kind of conversion therapy to set her straight.

Posted by: Back at it ()
Date: June 06, 2015 08:14PM

Add another number for the google search hits:

571-992-7205

It's from the craiglist ad above, which I reported the shit out of.

Posted by: littlebilly ()
Date: July 15, 2015 12:12AM

Can you tell me more about the crafty burglaries?

Posted by: WARNING ()
Date: July 15, 2015 01:04AM

littlebilly Wrote:
> Can you tell me more about the crafty burglaries?

Sure. They're often distraction burglaries that take place in broad daylight. Often it involves a child needing to use the bathroom, but only as a guise for the adults to pilfer whatever they can stuff in their pockets while the homeowner's back is turned.

Other times it can involve a pair distracting you at the front door hawking wares while accomplices slip in the back door unseen in order to rummage thru whatever you've got laying out. Cash, wallets, credit cards, checkbooks, passports...they'll take whatever they can get their hands on since they're already no stranger to credit and identity fraud.

NEVER let anyone into your home other than known family & friends + invited guests. NEVER EVER!

Posted by: Watch out landlords ()
Date: July 20, 2015 12:45AM

Beware! A recent set of Unlawful Detainer cases have resulted in members of the Demetro/Marks clan most likely not looking for their next landlord victims.

Shirley Demetro just lost an Unlawful Detainer case (GV15012186-00) in Fairfax County. The suit also names "All other occupants" as defendants, which essentially means the place was full of people not on the lease. They'll all need to be looking for their next sucker(s) before the Writ of Possession is executed;

Joseph Marks also just lost a case (GV15010649-00).

Don't discriminate based on last name, but do know the Marks/Demetro/VLado families work the area looking for gullible landlords to give them leases. Do your due diligence before giving anyone a lease!

Posted by: Watch out landlords (correction) ()
Date: July 20, 2015 11:05AM

lol. meant to say: A recent set of Unlawful Detainer cases have resulted in members of the Demetro/Marks clan most likely >>NOW<< looking for their next landlord victims.

Posted by: stayawayfromgyp ()
Date: August 25, 2015 08:04AM

They are in Las Vegas too... They are scamming Landlords. Destroying houses. They are in car fix business and some of them do lots of garage sale, estate sale. Marks/ Demetro/ Miller( Steve Miller is one of main guy) lots of other Miller s, Mitchell and others. All gypsies.
They have lots of relatives in California and Arizona.

Posted by: gypsiesinvegas ()
Date: August 25, 2015 08:20AM

Las Vegas is Clark County. Look at Clark County Court records.
Our Company evicted couple of them. However they clean out they name from eviction record. I evicted them. On the Court records showing up every tenants name with my name but they erased they name from record. My name oesn't coming up with Miller last name. Actually was long time ago. Not anymore. How did they erased their name at the Court records from my eviction??
They know I am very strong at the Court have an Attorney, now when they get 5 days notice very quick they are moving out and they name not go to Court Record anymore with me.
They still trying to rent out from our Company houses. I gave warrant to their main guy. Now, I will go to Police Department try to take report for just in the case. They are sending lots of different people for can rent to house. I will take Application from them and can let you know much more names. No they will not become qualified for rent house from our Company anymore!!

Posted by: watchoutgyp ()
Date: August 25, 2015 08:26AM

Adams, Velez other last names for gyps. Watch out

Posted by: It's raining Demetro cases now ()
Date: August 26, 2015 04:17PM

The last couple days in Fairfax County highlights my opinion that this organized fraud perpetuating by the Demetro family. There have been four cases involving the Demetro family opened in the last four days:

DEMETRO, JESSIE GV15016843-00 Unlawful Detainer
DEMETRO, JESSIE AND ALL OTHER OCCUPANTS GV15016836-00 Unlawful Detainer
DEMETRO, MICHAEL GV15016844-00 Unlawful Detainer
DEMETRO, SHIRLEY AND ALL OTHER OCCUPANTS GV15016835-00 Unlawful Detainer

As a ring, they can fake being each other's employers, fake other references etc...

All the above cases have the court date of 9/11/2015.

There's also a Warrant in Debt case against Michael Demetro that just opened, with a Court Date of 9/23/2015.

If you are a landlord, WATCH OUT! As the court date of 9/11/2015 nears, and especially after the court date, these people will likely do what they can to acquire housing that they plan not to pay for, and then once again, wait out the eviction process. And they will use any number of canned sob stories to get it.

BE WARNED AND STAY AWAY!

Posted by: not to be outdone... ()
Date: August 26, 2015 08:49PM

The Marks family, another prevalent Gypsy family that inter-marries with the Demetro clan, also has four unlawful detainer cases on 9/11/2015. Totaled up, that's eightcases Gypsy cases being heard in one day.

MARKS, BLUE GV15016463-00 Unlawful Detainer
MARKS, KASEY GV15016457-00 Unlawful Detainer
MARKS, KELLY GV15016465-00 Unlawful Detainer
MARKS, WALTER GV15016592-00 Unlawful Detainer

I wonder if someone at KETTLER MANAGEMENT INC is helping these Gypsies out by looking the other way when they apply for leases. On 8/14/2015, a judgement was entered against a Dino Marks ( GV15014590-00) for $12,164.62. Now a little over a month later, more cases involving Kettler and the Demetro family are coming up. Either that or they are suckers.

In any event, I've never seen a sure in Gypsy eviction cases before like this, and I would warn all landlords TO BE VERY CAREFUL WHEN LEASING, especially before and a little after the 9/11/2015 court dates.

Posted by: fraud ads ()
Date: August 28, 2015 09:58PM

And like clockwork, Michael Demetro's fake Craigslist ads go up:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5194446641.html

My recommendation is to stay away. He (and his family) will move into your place, stop paying rent, ignore occupancy limits, trash it, and wait out the eviction process. The reason this ad is up is because he has an eviction case scheduled for 9/11/2015, so he has to start shopping for his next victim.

Seriously landlords, stay away. If you don't believe me, check out the Fairfax County General District Court civil database.

Posted by: I hope they ()
Date: August 30, 2015 12:55AM

fraud ads Wrote:
> And like clockwork, Michael Demetro's fake
> Craigslist ads go up:
>
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5194446
> 641.html
>
> My recommendation is to stay away. He (and his
> family) will move into your place, stop paying
> rent, ignore occupancy limits, trash it, and wait
> out the eviction process. The reason this ad is up
> is because he has an eviction case scheduled for
> 9/11/2015, so he has to start shopping for his
> next victim.
>
> Seriously landlords, stay away. If you don't
> believe me, check out the Fairfax County General
> District Court civil database.

Find a sucker Who would respond to that craigslist post? I know a retard.

Posted by: these guys are creeps ()
Date: August 30, 2015 11:01AM

I hope they Wrote:
> fraud ads Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > And like clockwork, Michael Demetro's fake
> > Craigslist ads go up:
> >
> >
> http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/hou/5194446
>
> > 641.html
> >
> > My recommendation is to stay away. He (and his
> > family) will move into your place, stop paying
> > rent, ignore occupancy limits, trash it, and
> wait
> > out the eviction process. The reason this ad is
> up
> > is because he has an eviction case scheduled
> for
> > 9/11/2015, so he has to start shopping for his
> > next victim.
> >
> > Seriously landlords, stay away. If you don't
> > believe me, check out the Fairfax County
> General
> > District Court civil database.
>
> Find a sucker Who would respond to that
> craigslist post? I know a retard.

Seriously though, these guys store creeps, and very good at playing the sympathy card on people who think they might just need a break. Here's another sob story ad that just got posted:

http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/mld/wan/5194469122.html

The bottom line is that their plan is to trick landlords into giving them leases, and then screw them over. STAY AWAY!

Posted by: Little Jibril ()
Date: August 30, 2015 07:50PM

Demetros lived next to us in Pinecrest in Annandale. Filthy and disgusting people. 7-9 of them in a 2br. Two dogs that went out in 8 months. They would leave dogs alone for days on end. No kids went to school. They went out every night. The teen boys had manicured eyebrows and would curl their eye lashes too. We could see them prepping themselves. Michael also had major constipation which required a visit to Fairfax ER. They moved out in the middle of the night before they were evicted for not paying any bills. We went through their trash to find their real names, Demetro was on their ER report.

They all drove beater Mercedes or limos from the 70s. All cars had red ribbons on rear view mirror. They would offer to fix cars in Pinecrest. Their cars were replaced every few weeks.

They would did outside and suntan all day long. The fat mom used a tin foil covered piece of cardboard to reflect light. The foul dad used the reflection from his Razr phone to get more sun on his face.

Everyone of them looked inbred.

They didn't pay a deposit and owed over 5k to the landlord when they disappeared. Land lord had to replace all carpet and paint all of condo as dogs crapped and pissed everywhere. They were his first tenant so he didn't know to do a check on them.

Posted by: nephew ()
Date: August 30, 2015 10:27PM

OMG. I think this was my uncle they did it to...across from Tacobell and facing 236? But his is a one bedroom condo....

Posted by: For fuck's sake ()
Date: September 01, 2015 12:14AM

Goddammit, there's nothing I hate more than a goddamn, filthy gypsy.

Gypsies get the shit kicked out of them for sport in Europe and for good reason too. All of them are illiterate, thieving, cunt bastards.

Posted by: CheckitOut ()
Date: September 01, 2015 03:15AM

Got this response to a craigslist rental ad I posted earlier this year. Anyone know them? Did some digging and found their skeletons..

"I found your listing on the internet yesterday. It looked every nice.
Bob and I resided in Centreville, Virginia from 2002 to 2013.
My husband transferred with the Federal Bureau of Investigation here to Irvine, California in October of 2013.
My husband is a Special Investigator who does background investigations for the FBI.
Bob is now transferring back with the FBI to work in the Virginia, Washington, D.C. area.
I have applied to the Federal Government for career positions, and I need to be there to go on interviews.
We have 5 adults over 55 in the family as follows:
Robert J. GoldenValli R. GoldenCheri RidolfiTina RidolfiAngeli Ridolfi
We do have a small pet, but we are going to have to possibly put him to sleep. He is very quiet. I would prefer to do it in Virginia, where I am more familiar with the vets.
I want to rent a nice property in the McLean area because it is a good place to live and commute anywhere whether to DC, or MD, or VA.
I am also studying for my real estate exam in Virginia, but I need to be a resident to take the exam.
I am attaching a picture to help introduce ourselves."

Posted by: anti-gypsy ()
Date: September 01, 2015 07:47AM

I don't trust Roma and their fortune-telling children. Scourge of the continent.

Posted by: Think this is Cheri? ()
Date: September 01, 2015 09:19AM

CheckitOut Wrote:
> Got this response to a craigslist rental ad I
> posted earlier this year. Anyone know them? Did
> some digging and found their skeletons..
>
> "I found your listing on the internet yesterday.
> It looked every nice.
> Bob and I resided in Centreville, Virginia from
> 2002 to 2013.
> My husband transferred with the Federal Bureau of
> Investigation here to Irvine, California in
> October of 2013.
> My husband is a Special Investigator who does
> background investigations for the FBI.
> Bob is now transferring back with the FBI to work
> in the Virginia, Washington, D.C. area.
> I have applied to the Federal Government for
> career positions, and I need to be there to go on
> interviews.
> We have 5 adults over 55 in the family as
> follows:
> Robert J. GoldenValli R. GoldenCheri RidolfiTina
> RidolfiAngeli Ridolfi
> We do have a small pet, but we are going to have
> to possibly put him to sleep. He is very quiet.
> I would prefer to do it in Virginia, where I am
> more familiar with the vets.
> I want to rent a nice property in the McLean area
> because it is a good place to live and commute
> anywhere whether to DC, or MD, or VA.
> I am also studying for my real estate exam in
> Virginia, but I need to be a resident to take the
> exam.
> I am attaching a picture to help introduce
> ourselves."

http://articles.mcall.com/1991-06-07/news/2795502_1_art-museum-punitive-painting

Shoe fits. Congratulations on not getting scammed by these people.

Posted by: Landlord REMINDER ()
Date: September 01, 2015 01:54PM

Note to all landlords...shitty ppl rent, and that goes for gypsies especially. Have fun dealing with all the dregs of society.

Posted by: Fall is here! ()
Date: September 25, 2015 05:47AM

The mornings are getting cooler and winter is coming.

Just a friendly warning that the gypsies will need a warm place to stay, but don't let it happen on your dime.

Posted by: yeah really, beware ()
Date: September 25, 2015 09:18PM

Five Gypsies just lost Unlawful Detainer cases today. Michael Demetro, Jessie Demetro, Shirley Demetro, Tina Marks, and Walter Marks.

Michael Demetro already has sham craiglist postings looking for housing. Trying to fleece his next victim. Just STAY AWAY. These people get leases and then stop paying rent, waiting out the eviction process. Shucks, they'll stop paying utilities.

Seriously, be on guard.

Posted by: NicoleE ()
Date: September 26, 2015 03:38PM

This family took us for over $25g from maliciously destroying the rental home they were residing in. Both Sarah Petro and Michael Demetro with children. Don't believe anything they say!!!

Posted by: two mikes ()
Date: September 27, 2015 02:00AM

I've noticed there are two gypsies named Michael Demetro active in the area. Probably both part of the same crime family. And definitely crooks.

One has a middle name of "Rome" and the other one "Dino". Watch out for both!

Posted by: massive cases ()
Date: September 30, 2015 04:37PM

Seriously landlords, be on the lookout. Five Gypsies were just given Judgements on the September 25th:

GV15016592-00 $2,933.33 Walter Marks
GV15016029-00 $7,500.00 Tina Marks
GV15016836-00 $3,894.00 Jessie Demetro
GV15016844-00 $3,685.00 Michael Demetro
GV15016835-00 $3,145.00 Shirley Demetro

They have a bit of time until the Writ of Possessions are issued, but in the meantime, they are trying to scam people hard for a place to stay.

Posted by: fuck yous ()
Date: October 03, 2015 09:05PM

I'm a demetro gypsy I pay my rent I own my own business I pay my taxes so to all of you who would rather live next to spicks and niggers good luck with that just don't call your gypsy neighbors When they when they rape your wife's and daughters kidnappe your kids or brake into your home and steel your shit gypsy may scam but you never hear anything else about us and not all of us do it we don't kill we don't rape we don't brake into homes we don't sell drugs that's all your races

Posted by: Honor Among Thieves ()
Date: October 03, 2015 11:32PM

^ Great. So we have a gypsy claiming (in really bad English) to be more honorable than 'spicks (sic) and niggers' because all they do is scam you, not rape and pillage. Isn't that special.

Posted by: Here we go... ()
Date: October 04, 2015 02:50AM

fuck yous Wrote:
> I'm a demetro gypsy I pay my rent I own my own
> business I pay my taxes so to all of you who would
> rather live next to spicks and niggers good luck
> with that just don't call your gypsy neighbors
> When they when they rape your wife's and daughters
> kidnappe your kids or brake into your home and
> steel your shit gypsy may scam but you never hear
> anything else about us and not all of us do it we
> don't kill we don't rape we don't brake into homes
> we don't sell drugs that's all your races

Once again, another illiterate gypsy. Not one single punctuation mark...wow, I ain't even mad, that's impressive. Everyone does know that being illiterate is a source of pride in the roma community, right? It's a means of control within the family so they won't "escape" the lifestyle. Gypsies are pieces of shit. The order of preferred neighbors goes:

Whites
Asians
Spics
Niggers
Muslims
filthy, thieving, piece of trash gypsies
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: yeah, ok ()
Date: October 04, 2015 01:55PM

fuck yous Wrote:
> I'm a demetro gypsy I pay my rent I own my own
> business I pay my taxes so to all of you who would
> rather live next to spicks and niggers good luck
> with that just don't call your gypsy neighbors
> When they when they rape your wife's and daughters
> kidnappe your kids or brake into your home and
> steel your shit gypsy may scam but you never hear
> anything else about us and not all of us do it we
> don't kill we don't rape we don't brake into homes
> we don't sell drugs that's all your races

So to summarize:

1) Self-employed - This is actually a defense Gypsies use so they don't have to pay damages when they are evicted from properties after not paying rent. Essentially, once one wins a Judgement, you can attach it to an employer for garnishment or personal property. No employer = no means for work garnishment.

As for the type of work, it often involves auto body repair scams, as called out here: http://washingtondc.craigslist.org/nva/aos/5240441753.html - The Demetro and Kaslov families scam many people in the area. One of the phone numbers in the list I can attest is a Demetro number.

2) Not all of us scam - Not really a ringing endorsement. In essence, this poster just told everyone to be very careful when anyone with a last name of Demetro asks you for a lease.

3) Non-violent - This is actually true; the Demetro, Marks, and Kaslov families members I know of embrace how to screw people over in non-violent ways often relegated to Civil Court. Their party would end if they started being violent.

4) All your races - Gypsies always try to make this issue about race; American Gypsies follow a culture, and unfortunately in the local area, it often involves scamming both landlord and consumers.

Is it OK or legal to automatically say no to someone who asks for a lease because their last name is Demetro. No, I wouldn't recommend that. BUT, is it OK to have high standards of verification for all potential tenants. Yes, absolutely. A landlord shouldn't rely on credit score alone, nor on employment references from a non-registered company or family member.

In my experience, members of the Demetro family lie like we breathe. I'd imagine they are taught how OK it is to do very young.

Posted by: A gypsy ()
Date: October 04, 2015 03:51PM

I read a lot of these post and I've seen a lot of prejudiced people I am a gypsy and I believe it's terrible the way people act especially gypsies we are a screwed up race let me add the younger generation understands it was programmed in since we was children we are the victims from our parents grandparents and great grandparents and we are trying to change to Jesus Christ most of us are Christians and no we are wrong A large group of demitro marks in the other gypsies are in church trying to change it's not easy it's like a white person trying to change to our Ways it's impossible so it is very hard but we are trying sorry for our scams

Date: October 04, 2015 10:04PM

A gypsy Wrote:
> I read a lot of these post and I've seen a lot of
> prejudiced people I am a gypsy and I believe it's
> terrible the way people act especially gypsies we
> are a screwed up race let me add the younger
> generation understands it was programmed in since
> we was children we are the victims from our
> parents grandparents and great grandparents and we
> are trying to change to Jesus Christ most of us
> are Christians and no we are wrong A large group
> of demitro marks in the other gypsies are in
> church trying to change it's not easy it's like a
> white person trying to change to our Ways it's
> impossible so it is very hard but we are trying
> sorry for our scams

I take issue with what you say on several levels:

1) I am friends with someone who leased an apartment to a young Demetro. He trashed the place, costing about $5,000 in damage. No one forced him to do that. He also skipped out on over $3,400 in rent. He didn't even have the decency to pay the eletric bill.

2) When my friend cleaned out the apartment, he found gambling cards in the trash for the young Demetro and another Gypsy; the "innocent" young Demetro had decided to blow his money gambling than paying rent or even the electric bill.

3) It is a hallmark of Gypsy scams to say you're Christian and trying to change. It's what you guys say when you scam people. So, trust me, it won't work here. Tell me exact how going to Church is going to help you?

--------------
How the off chance you are actually sincere, here is what you can do:

1) Go to the police and turn your parents in. If they kept you out of school, and made you scam people as minors or take part in any criminal activity, they belong in jail, and frankly you are the only ones who can put them there. Until I see you young Gypsies do this, you're just a part of the problem.

2) I know many local Gypsies, including young Demetros, have children of their own that are not being taken care of, and are being kept out of school. Contact Child Protective Services and get them help (http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dfs/childrenyouth/cps.htm).

3) On that note, frankly, you are unable to raise your own kids, and if you love them at all, should do everything in your power to get them as far away from your family as possible. Look into Foster Care options (http://www.fairfaxcounty.gov/dfs/childrenyouth/fca.htm)

The above three points are good starts toward saving yourselves. Until I wake up and read about Gypsy arrests in the paper though, I'm just going to assume your post is just another scam.

Posted by: XCjn7 ()
Date: October 18, 2015 03:57PM

Brrrrrr, it was quite chilly this weekend.

Unfortunately, gypsies like to keep warm indoors instead of in tents & travel trailers where they belong.

Posted by: Stephen ()
Date: October 20, 2015 07:22PM

This is why God made Roach Poison.

Posted by: dsmith89 ()
Date: February 01, 2016 09:52PM

FYI...i have seen them - Michael Demetro and Sarah Demetro - start operating in New Jersey lately, around central NJ area in particular.

Date: February 02, 2016 10:24AM

There were two Michael Demetro's running around, scamming tenants. The one hanging with Sarah is Michael Rome Demetro, and yes, I heard they were now scamming landlords in New Jersey. Nasty people; they recently had a $20k+ judgement against them down here.

The other is Michael Dino Demetro, who was running with Thomas Demetro, Victoria Demetro, Tiffany Marks, and kids. Not sure if they are still active in the area. Victoria Demetro lost an eviction case on 1/8/2016 ($3,845.00 in missing rent), and the Writ of Possession was just issued today (2/2/2016), so my guess is she and family will be shopping around for their next victim soon.

As always, be careful who you rent out too! These guys use fake pay stubs and references to get places.

Posted by: still active in NOVA ()
Date: February 02, 2016 11:14AM

I'm glad some have moved up to New Jersey; much of the Gypsy families are still quite active in NOVA.

Search (571) 226-0029 on Craigslist, and you'll see all sorts of local Gypsy scams. This was also one of the numbers regularly given for employment verification by Gypsies looking for gullible landlords.

Be very careful...

Pages: 12AllNext
Current Page: 1 of 2

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.