HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
RG3 Description
Posted by: Money Ball ()
Date: December 08, 2014 02:02PM

A professional hospital patient whose public image has been ruined by appearing in a Redskins uniform on Dan Snyder's bench.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: RG3 Description
Posted by: Misshapen Penis1 ()
Date: December 08, 2014 02:06PM

I think RG 3andOut will have a career on The View blabbering with other divas.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 08, 2014 02:21PM

Mark my words,,,

There are coaches out there that think they can "fix" him

He will get more chances to start in the NFL

Posted by: RG Ouch My Knee x 3 ()
Date: December 08, 2014 02:23PM

Hatemotor Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Mark my words,,,
>
> There are coaches out there that think they can
> "fix" him
>
> He will get more chances to start in the NFL

You may be right, but he won't be getting the money he jacked out of Danny Snyder.

Posted by: Hatemotor ()
Date: December 08, 2014 02:25PM

No one ever does, Washington is were you get payed

And you don't have to play to get paid either, it's great!

Posted by: RG3 and Out Description ()
Date: December 08, 2014 03:06PM

Akili Smith, but with a better agent.

Posted by: A-DCProf ()
Date: December 08, 2014 03:22PM

Bingo! From MMQB interview with Fran Tarkenton:

VRENTAS: You talk about quarterbacks having to be great passers first, and that’s been one of the big issues with Robert Griffin III. Can he turn things around?

TARKENTON: I said two years ago that RG3 would not make it. This guy comes from a good family, a good background, a good school, Baylor; he’s a smart young man, physically gifted, he can throw it. But he came into the league with an arrogance. He goes into Washington, which is the worst place for him to go. They have been so hungry for a quarterback, and for winning, they worshipped him. Here’s RG3; he’s our savior, he’s our guy. His father gets involved and is in the locker room—I have never seen a father in a locker room on Sundays. The owner, Dan Snyder, adopts him and becomes his best friend. So RG3, at 21, 22, thought he was Jesus, right? And he was making pontifical statements about how he approached the game. I was listening to him the offseason after his rookie year, which was not a bad year, and I’m saying, “Holy s—, this guy is out of control with his ego.” That was the first sign you saw that he lacked leadership. Then, he was so into himself. You know a quarterback’s job? Make his teammates better. It’s not about you; it’s about your teammates. You’ve got to make them better, and if you don’t make them better, you have no chance. And he was all about RG3. I sympathize with Jay Gruden. Gruden came out and pointed out, which is right, that he has no mechanics. He is a terrible passer, has no accuracy, he doesn’t understand the offense, he doesn’t read defenses, and he has no discipline. When he is supposed to take a three-yard drop, he takes a one-yard drop; if he is supposed to take a five-yard drop, it’s a three-yard drop. There’s no discipline and understanding of the defense because he is a pontificator. He will never make it. He will be out of football. He will be in the same graveyard as JaMarcus Russell and Vince Young.

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: December 08, 2014 08:07PM

^^^^

Great stuff, thanks for posting. No question that this douchebag would have been a better QB if he had been drafted by another team. Not much, probably, but at least somewhat.

Posted by: Big and Black ()
Date: December 09, 2014 12:41AM

I just hope he still resides here!

I really enjoy fucking the shit outta that little dick basterds wife!

The Money is good to!

Posted by: Fran ()
Date: December 09, 2014 07:16AM

Fran pegged it. Fran should get some kind of award for such a perfectly clear summation of RG. Love to hear Fran do the same on the Washington organization. anyway RG you had a great college career and a brilliant draft payday. Congrats on that. Now sell humble and sell it hard. With some Luck (pun intended) you can get a few more years pay at QB and do enough PR repair that you just might be employable in some other field after football. Make no mistake, your playing days are numbered and very short. If you work like crazy you might shed your diva/douchebag image enough to get hired as a professional in some other job someday.

Posted by: Dane Bramage ()
Date: December 09, 2014 07:20AM

I tend to agree RG is going down the Vince Young road....but remember Tarkenton also was a huge critic of Favre in the early days (and throughout Favre's career)

Sack Brady or P Manning six or seven times and see what kind of game they have.

-------------------------------------------------
“We don’t have any rude, unpleasant people here. We’re different!”

Posted by: Sack Brady ()
Date: December 09, 2014 07:53AM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> I tend to agree RG is going down the Vince Young
> road....but remember Tarkenton also was a huge
> critic of Favre in the early days (and throughout
> Favre's career)
>
> Sack Brady or P Manning six or seven times and see
> what kind of game they have.

They get rid of the ball. Big Ben has been sacked 31 times and has a passer rating of 103 and 29 td's http://espn.go.com/nfl/statistics/player/_/stat/passing/sort/sacks

Posted by: Nip ()
Date: December 09, 2014 07:54AM

No O line = beat up QB. No defense = ass raping by apposing offenses. Hiring coaches like Mike Shanahan and Jay Gruden is a waste and the fans are twice as stupid as they flock to the stadium every sunday and spend their rent money on 12$ hotdogs and 9$ beers expecting different results. If the Skins fans had any brains or cared about the franchise they would let the stadium sit empty until Danny boy got the message.

The Skins had a winner in Shottenhimer but he wouldn't lick Danny's nut sack like the rest of Danny's hires so there you have it. Danny runs the show if you don't like it tough. Now go sit in your seats on Sundays and continue to pay pay pay and quit bitching. Faggots.
Nip

Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: December 09, 2014 07:58AM

Dane Bramage Wrote:

Morning, dummy. :-)

You can't sack Brady or Manning that many times, because they get rid of the ball in a timely fashion. Because they don't suck.

Hope this helps!

Posted by: urine idiot ()
Date: December 09, 2014 08:23AM

Dane Bramage Wrote:
> I tend to agree RG is going down the Vince Young
> road....but remember Tarkenton also was a huge
> critic of Favre in the early days (and throughout
> Favre's career)
>

Shut the front door! You gotta be a lib! Comparing RG3 to Brady or Manning. Urine idiot. Those guys were in the league when RG3 was 8 years old and will still be in the league when RG3 is not. Nobody can honestly defend him. What QB holds onto the football for 12 seconds while his receivers run around in circles on the field and takes a sack? Like Obama makes Dubya look like the greatest president of all time, RG3 makes Jamarcus Russell look like a hall of famer.

Posted by: boring dullard ()
Date: December 09, 2014 12:42PM

Isnt this 'gotta be a lib' thing getting a little old. Can you come up with something original and/or stop repeating yourself. It just identifies you as a boring dullard.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.