HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
fergy vs ferfax
Posted by: fergy vs ferfax ()
Date: November 27, 2014 09:33AM

Here are some serious questions...I know some typical FU bs is coming, but I'd like some serious dialogue, please...

Why does the the shooting in Ferguson receive international attention, when shootings here involving Culosi and Geer are pretty much unknown, even locally?

Why wouldn't the shooting in Ferguson go to trial? It seems there is in fact enough controversy (that is, differing accounts) that a jury would need to figure it out...after all, I thought that is what a trial was for...

If there were such differing accounts involving a "civilan" shooting, wouldn't that case go to trial? Would a prosecutor seize that opportunity for a conviction?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: fergy vs ferfax
Posted by: Dumphole ()
Date: November 27, 2014 10:33AM

This place is already known as the high crime ghetto nigger armpit of the country. Nobody elsewhere gives a shit about DC.

Posted by: Fergilicious ()
Date: November 27, 2014 11:06AM

Meh. Fergie's work with the Black Eyed Peas is so so. She's probably a mud shark so I have one respect for her.

Not sure who Ferfax sings for so I really have no comment.

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: November 27, 2014 09:06PM

Attachments:
fergie-swimsuit_0.jpg

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.