HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Ledo's Pizza...now in Kingstowne?
Posted by: Newser. ()
Date: November 21, 2014 03:54PM

Has anybody been yet? I went to the one in College Park near UMD like 20 years ago. I remember it being decent...not special. Same-same in Kingstowne?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Ledo's Pizza...now in Kingstowne?
Posted by: Bunny ()
Date: November 21, 2014 07:38PM

I have only been to West Springfield.It started out great but unfortunately seems to have gone downhill. Maybe its just me but it doesn't seem as good as it once was. Sad. Really enjoyed it before.

Posted by: We don't cut corners ()
Date: November 21, 2014 07:54PM

I grew up a few miles from the original Ledo's and worked there in college. The original was definitely better than what you get in the franchise stores but it's still better than most pizza. The sweet sauce is awesome and the flaky crust is great and unique. I think there wasn't strong quality control over the franchisees so the quality varies significantly.

Posted by: Nonoledo ()
Date: November 21, 2014 09:05PM

I got turned off from Ledo's because of the one on Route One. Never will eat at a Ledo's again.

Posted by: kx7hh ()
Date: November 21, 2014 09:32PM

I ate there. We made the mistake of sitting on the barside for lunch. We didn't realize there were two sides and no one said anything (nor was there a sign) when we came in. Service was supremely slow and they messed up our order. And we were the only people there. I honestly cannot even remember if the food was good or not. Since I don't have a memory of it either way, it must have just been mediocre.

Posted by: our pizzas are square because??? ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:08PM

Food seems pretty consistent across the many locations I've been to. The ine at rolling and old keene mill has not done me wrong yet. Where exactly in kingstowne is it? Anywhere near the movie theater and I'd imagine it'll be trashed by ethnic teens in short order.

Posted by: Thin ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:06AM

They have the best thin pizza

Posted by: Lore-tonne ()
Date: November 22, 2014 09:14AM

The Lorton/Crosspointe Ledo's is gone too.

Posted by: Derfx ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:03PM

Coal Fire off of Old Keene Mill Rd is pretty good! But I agree with the other poster, Ledo's is nothing special.
To each their own.

Posted by: Mama Celeste ()
Date: November 22, 2014 03:09PM

I would'nt feed my dog that crap!

ABBODONZA!!!!!

Posted by: Chef Boy R Deeeee ()
Date: November 24, 2014 12:12AM

The LEDOs in Lorton was beyond awful...mostly because of their service. I mean awful awful service. The Ledos on Rolling Road has been awesome. NOM NOM...best pizza ever...Springfield Whole foods at the deli counter oh my yum

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.