HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Does Obama's Decree Mean More Asians for TJ
Posted by: Nguyen ()
Date: November 21, 2014 05:21AM

Since it's the Asians who arrive in Fairfax County on temporary work visas, then overstay them so their kids can go to TJ, does Obama's decree allow more Asians to do this without fear of deportation?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Does Obama's Decree Mean More Asians for TJ
Posted by: Viva Obama ()
Date: November 21, 2014 05:56AM

Si, and it mean mucho more Latinos also! El Presidente Fuckohead say we don't need not stinking borders! It also mean we get mucho more people from all of the poor parts of the world to share in the bounty that the evil white people try to only keep for themselves.

Posted by: More Details ()
Date: November 21, 2014 10:41AM

We will also be giving greencards to all foreign students when they graduate from any US college.

There are currently 900,000 foreign students attending US colleges. The Chinese and Saudis make up the bulk.

Why would the US want its native born college grads getting a job after college? American Univeristies are for the fine people of Asia, and now, the few middle class jobs that require degrees will be the property of fine Asians as well.

Don't be a bigotted racist and whine about this excellent development.

Signed,

Prez Obama and my billionaire buds

Shout out to Zuckerberg!

Posted by: Mao Tsi Dung ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:01AM

We got EB5 money bitches and as a child of the Oligarchs in China

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sH8sSKwS_gU

Give me your corrupt, your crony, your oligarch masses yearning to launder money free,

The criminal masterminds of your destroyed environment and police state.

Send these, the pampered, the private jet setter to me, I open my hands to your golden yuan.

Posted by: Erdfdy ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:07AM

OFF-Topic
Attachments:
immigration.png

Posted by: History Harry ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:11AM

Erdfdy Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> OFF-Topic

....with support from Congress, which this President refuses to do.

Posted by: Da Prez ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:19AM

Immigration Relief, that's a good name for amnesty to fool stupid people. Thanks.

It's kinda like calling an increase in legal immigration form 1 million to 2.5 million people per year "Immigration Reform". Add H1b visas going from 60,000 a year to 250,000 a year and you got some real reform. Oh yea!.

I wish liberals cared less about winning elections and more about Americans making a living wage at their fulltime jobs.

Who needs to govern in the best interest of average Americans when you can just import 3rd world dullards or ethno-centric Asians and pander to them.

Team blue wins! All Americans lose.

Posted by: Talk to the Republicans ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:42AM

History Harry Wrote:
> ....with support from Congress, which this
> President refuses to do.

Immigration reform bill passed the Senate in 2013. It's been more than 500 days and the Republican House has done fucking nothing. Worthless assholes.

Posted by: dims run Senate. dumfuq. ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:49AM

Why so mad?

Posted by: Constitutional Scholar ()
Date: November 21, 2014 11:52AM

If Congress does not do exactly what you want you get to pass legislation through Presidential decree.

For example, if the President wants to invade Canada and Congress members are acting like a bunch of whining pricks the President can call it "Canadian Non-Invasion Reform" and start the bombing.

Posted by: Go fuck yourself, asshole ()
Date: November 21, 2014 12:08PM

The eight authors of S.744 included John McCain, Lindsey Graham, Marco Rubio, and Jeff Flake. Most of those names are no doubt unknown to you, but they are all Republicans. The bill passed the Senate 68-32. This (again) was a bipartisan bill. But completely fucked up ideologues in the GOP House have refused even to debate it for more than 500 days. House Republicans are destructive obstructionists who are simply too fucking stupid to care about America or actually fixing America's problems. Senate Republicans often are as well of course, as we will see after the first of the year. The GOP is always just a train wreck. They are simply incapable of any sort of competent governance. This has been proven and re-proven many times over, yet here we go again. Prepare for more miserable disgrace and failure.

Posted by: More braindead losers ()
Date: November 21, 2014 12:18PM

Constitutional Scholar Wrote:
> If Congress does not do exactly what you want you
> get to pass legislation through Presidential decree.

Congress hasn't done anything in this case. That's the problem. The Senate acted on immigration in a bipartisan manner in June 2013, and the GOP House has thumbed its collective nose at the matter ever since. Rule-making, determinations, directives, and orders are parts of executive powers and always have been. Obama long ago said he would use those powers if the House didn't act. They didn't act.

> For example, if the President wants to invade
> Canada and Congress members are acting like a
> bunch of whining pricks the President can call it
> "Canadian Non-Invasion Reform" and start the
> bombing.

The President is the Commander-in-Chief. He is fully within his powers to order air strikes and other short-term actions and measures. Maybe learn something about the government of the country you live in.

Posted by: Asshole = butthurt ()
Date: November 21, 2014 12:22PM

We get it.

Posted by: I Understand ()
Date: November 21, 2014 12:38PM

If the Prez wants the federal minimum wage to be $1 an hour and Congress disagrees the President can just declare that the minimum wage for the 50 sates will be $1.

You seem to believe that Congress has to do what the President wants whenever he wants it. That's not how this works.

He's supposed to sign or veto legislation that Congress passes. There was no "Immigration Reform" passed.

Posted by: Big and Black ()
Date: November 21, 2014 12:46PM

Hope so!

I love me some tight tender Asian Twat!

Posted by: Nfmfmg ()
Date: November 21, 2014 12:47PM

When I went to TJ, there was like 3 Mexicans. All at the bottom of the class (yes, I know TJ doesn't rank, but there is always an informal mental ranking). Latinos can't hack TJ and that won't change.

Posted by: tjhsst ()
Date: November 21, 2014 08:49PM

To answer the OP's question without all the political bullshit, yes, it may mean that there may be more Asians that will APPLY to TJ.

However, TJ only accepts 480 students in each freshmen class. So more Asians will also not be accepted.

Posted by: NS 13 ()
Date: November 21, 2014 09:10PM

When I attended TJ the only Asians were Vietmamese,smart kids, shitty athletes, good to know some things remain the same. As an American I don't care if my old school is 100 % Asian as long they are the smartest kids IN FFX. Co. I wish one of these parents would revive Starvin Fuckin' Marvins.

Posted by: Yup ()
Date: November 21, 2014 09:54PM

What, we want Huddlums in our school! Hell no!

Posted by: Vuvhe ()
Date: November 22, 2014 05:34PM

Yeah, Obama was speaking about Asians during his speech on Univision last week. Now let me go feed my pet rock.

Anyway, the only thing I can say is that most Asians are smart enough not to attach their caboose to the Loser Train known as the Democrat Party. Let us conservatives help steer the hard-working and intelligent Hispanic into the conservative fold as well (for now, the goober Republican party).

Posted by: ignoramis ()
Date: November 24, 2014 11:16PM

Shuttup about the Asians just because you aren't smart enough to get into TJ.

At least Asian people aren't going around robbing people and causing all the crime in this area.

Posted by: Bill.N. ()
Date: November 25, 2014 11:20AM

Ask around. There is an Asian criminal element, but it tends to operate differently, at least in NoVa.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.