HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Tim Kaine Endorses Hillary Clinton for President Before She Even Announces Her Candidacy (as if she won't run after raising $100 million)
Posted by: Tim Kaine [info@kaineforva.com] ()
Date: November 20, 2014 07:07PM

Friend,

I want Hillary to run for president in 2016.

I'll be starting my fifth year in the Senate on Inauguration Day 2017, and Hillary's the partner I know I’ll want to be working with in the White House on all fronts.

But we can’t just cross our fingers and hope she runs. There is too much at stake. That's why I'm working with Ready for Hillary to help build a coalition of millions of supporters sending the clear and unmistakable message that America is ready for Hillary.

Ready for Hillary just launched an Organizing Bomb to find 100,000 grassroots supporters who are ready for Hillary to run -- and I hope you'll be a part of this.

Will you join me and sign the Ready for Hillary pledge to say you'll support Hillary for president, and send a contribution at the same time?

Over the years, we've been enormously proud of -- and awed by -- Hillary’s accomplishments. She's accumulated wisdom and shown her backbone in dealing with one tough issue after the next, under the harsh glare of the public spotlight, with an amazing degree of grace.

But no one has ever broken what Hillary once referred to as the "highest, hardest glass ceiling." And we’re going to confront some enormous challenges going forward.

Hillary had to give up her entire political infrastructure when she became Secretary of State. If we work together now, we can build her a coalition of activists who are ready to support her all the way to the White House. We can finally shatter the glass ceiling, but we all need to do our part.

Be a part of the Ready for Hillary Organizing Bomb and pledge your support for Hillary in 2016.

Help me show Hillary that, should she take this step, there are millions of us ready to take the field with her and make sure she wins.

Thank you,

Tim

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Tim Kaine Endorses Hillary Clinton for President Before She Even Announces Her Candidacy (as if she won't run after raising $100 million)
Posted by: Monica L ()
Date: November 21, 2014 07:49AM

Hillary Clinton has accomplished so much.

Re: Tim Kaine Endorses Hillary Clinton for President Before She Even Announces Her Candidacy (as if she won't run after raising $100 million)
Posted by: HillBillary ()
Date: November 21, 2014 07:55AM

Monica L Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Hillary Clinton has accomplished so much.

What difference does it make?

Posted by: bootlickers ()
Date: November 21, 2014 08:27AM

Never too soon to start kissing ass.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.