HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Why is FCPS Open in 24 Degrees Day?
Posted by: WTF??? ()
Date: November 18, 2014 09:08AM

My kid had to stand outside today and wait for a bus in 24 degrees? Why is FCPS subjecting kids to this?

SCHOOLS SHOULD BE CLOSED TODAY!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Why is FCPS Open in 24 Degrees Day?
Posted by: FrankRizzo ()
Date: November 18, 2014 09:45AM

What a fucking pussy! STFU.

Posted by: Don't you know? ()
Date: November 18, 2014 09:53AM

They are trying to encourage the spread ebola so that Obama can declare an emergency and invalidate the recetnt elections. Pretty obvious when you stop and think about it.

Posted by: Winter Jacket ()
Date: November 18, 2014 09:55AM

Buy little Janey a cool winter jacket and she'll be begging to go school on cold days.
Attachments:
winterjacket.jpg

Date: November 18, 2014 10:28AM

And buy yourself a pair of balls while you're at it, or move to Central America.

Posted by: Erfu ()
Date: November 18, 2014 02:32PM

FrankRizzo Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> And buy yourself a pair of balls while you're at
> it, or move to Central America.

Why Central America? Can I just stay in the US and move to Florida, Texas or California. Those seem more reasonable.

Posted by: mjs82 ()
Date: November 18, 2014 02:33PM

Troll much....

Posted by: Mexico 2.0 ()
Date: November 18, 2014 02:49PM

Erfu Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Why Central America? Can I just stay in the US
> and move to Florida, Texas or California. Those
> seem more reasonable.

FL, TX, CA = Central America

Posted by: Bud Hoal... ()
Date: November 18, 2014 09:33PM

You'd think that cold weather would motivate these well-fed, soft punks to wear a freakining coat...but, NOOOOOOOOO! Being a trendy lemming if far more important, so get ready for a nice round of pneumonia and all the blood-soaked pleghm that your damaged lungs can generate. Darwin's theory will appropriately thin the heard.

Posted by: Dr. what ()
Date: November 18, 2014 09:44PM

Wow, no coat = pneumonia.

You sound like my great grandmother.

Posted by: Bud Hoal... ()
Date: November 18, 2014 10:18PM

As single element, exposure to extreme cold air will not cause pneumonia. It will, however, contribute to an already weakened immune system. Given that most schools are full of airborne pathogens, wreckless exposure to the elements prompted by ignorance is all the more reason for these weaklings to be naturally removed from the human equation through the general premise of natural selection and survival of the fittest. Otherwise, we'll all end up drinking Bawndo and watching Ow, my Balls!
Attachments:
Awesome+now+i+can+buy+more+brawndo+it+s+got+electrolytes+_7512c97822f50aa94b61963d6a6b5ba7.jpeg

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: November 18, 2014 10:21PM

There wasn't any school today. He spent the day getting high as a motherfucker.

Posted by: thisisajokeright2 ()
Date: November 19, 2014 02:28PM

In MY day, I had to walk through a fucking snow covered in ice covered FIELD to get to the god damn bus stop. So shut the fuck up.

Posted by: bring it on ()
Date: November 19, 2014 04:40PM

Cold weather is good for the area. It will cause the riff raff to move out. Keeps crime down.

Posted by: Jander420 ()
Date: November 19, 2014 07:06PM

I have to imagine they got enough flack last year for closing schools due to cold. Also the fact that they had SO many days off last year probably factored into the decision to be a little more sparing this early into the cold weather season.

Posted by: Libtard Mom ()
Date: November 19, 2014 07:09PM

This is inhumane.

I'm filing a complaint with the UN.

Posted by: Burke Brat ()
Date: November 20, 2014 01:02AM

Date: November 20, 2014 09:56AM

LOL at pussies whining about it being too cold for school. Ha-ha! This world has turned into one big giant pussy.

Posted by: Whiners...... ()
Date: November 20, 2014 10:18AM

I used to walk to school in blizzards in a skirt. I am not making this up. Bundle up and embrace the cold. When it is 105 degrees you will miss it.

Go make some hot chocolate. Pour some kahlua in it. Light a fire. Buy an electric blanket. Get over it.

Posted by: Ms. Igloo ()
Date: November 20, 2014 11:11PM

Its goin too be relly cold tonight. I hope we dont half scool tomorow:it well be dangerous for us kids to be standing on the streets wating for hour busses

Posted by: Its not da heat, its da stupdity ()
Date: November 21, 2014 01:22AM

Lived all my life here in Ffx Co and in my school days, girls had to wear skirts regardless of how cold the weather got, and the schools had No. Air. Conditioning. We languished in classrooms in early to mid June and were lucky if our teacher had managed to get a big ol' fan on a stand set up in our classroom. By high school, girls were allowed to wear pants, but we still had no AC.

My parents grew up in the Great Lakes region and throughout their long lives, they never ceased to be amazed at the chaos that ensues down here every time a few snowflakes start sticking to the roads.

Posted by: Hey WTF??? ()
Date: November 21, 2014 01:37AM

Teach your kid to dress in layers in cold weather. Go to REI or some equivalent thereof and stock up on those disposable foot and hand warmers that are activated by opening the packet and exposing them to air. Make sure he has his mittens and put a hat on his little head. Teach him to stomp his feet and move around while waiting for the bus. Do NOT teach your child that he or she is a hothouse flower who shouldn't leave the warmth and security of home when it's 24 degrees out. After all, if it's just eight degrees warmer and snowing, that same kid will be screaming bloody murder if he's not allowed to go out and play in the snow!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.