HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Breakfast at McDonald's Unites Future Fairfax Underground Writers Across America
Posted by: Bless Our Fairfax Underground ()
Date: November 12, 2014 11:43PM

Sometimes when you write a not-so politically correct comment on FXU you might wonder whether your insights are shared by other Americans. And then, a story somewhere else gives rise to thousands of similar comments.

The story:

Having crawled out of bed just a bit too late, two women were recently caught on tape throwing a super-sized adult hissy-fit because they’d been told that they missed the McDonald’s breakfast time. When a man stepped in to tell the woman to relax, they went berserk.

As reported by My Fox Philadelphia, the incident took place in a Philadelphia McDonald’s, where an onlooker decided to whip out his camera and record the incident from its beginning. After loudly mouthing off to employees on account of the terrible misfortune, one man decided to speak up, telling the women to take a chill pill as the employees were only doing their jobs – after all, those were the rules.

Unfortunately for the man, this opened the door for the women to commence a full on attack as they took their frustration out on him personally. Needless to say, the women completely destroyed the McDonald’s during their assault, even throwing chairs at the man.

Over two thousand comments just like you would find here. Check them out:

http://www.thegatewaypundit.com/2014/11/breakfast-beatdown-hungry-women-tear-up-mcdonalds-after-they-were-late-for-the-breakfast-menu-video/

America is still beautiful.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Breakfast at McDonald's Unites Future Fairfax Underground Writers Across America
Posted by: LUEkH ()
Date: November 13, 2014 12:00AM

Must be something in the water in Philly?

Philly, the city of Brotherly Love!

Re: Breakfast at McDonald's Unites Future Fairfax Underground Writers Across America
Posted by: Chief Zee ()
Date: November 13, 2014 11:23AM

Lowlife EAGLE's fans

Posted by: So it goes ()
Date: November 13, 2014 11:36AM

The perils of PCP on an empty stomach. And needless to say, the two women DID NOT completely destroy the McDonald’s during their tirade. They in fact failed to destroy anything at all.

Posted by: Gateway Pundit ()
Date: November 13, 2014 12:01PM

More worthless schlock from the Echo Chamber.

Posted by: causeican ()
Date: November 13, 2014 01:00PM

Gateway Pundit I do believe is Hey Goober. Correct me if I’m wrong.

Posted by: Onika Maraj ()
Date: November 13, 2014 09:03PM

Oops
Attachments:
image.jpg

Posted by: Lil Stevie Hawking ()
Date: November 13, 2014 09:12PM

All thats missing is the spear, a grass skirt and a bone in her nose.

Posted by: Sheniqua ()
Date: November 14, 2014 06:49PM

Wat you mean it dun? it ain no ten muh fuckin firty! i want my muthafuckn egg mitmuffin an yooz betta git me one. Whay yo manneja?

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.