HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
This Might Be the Gayest Guy I've Ever Seen! WTF? South Lakes Guy Cheerleader
Posted by: WTF??? ()
Date: November 10, 2014 11:41AM

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: This Might Be the Gayest Guy I've Ever Seen! WTF? South Lakes Guy Cheerleader
Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: November 10, 2014 11:44AM

Quit making fun of my son, you goober

Re: This Might Be the Gayest Guy I've Ever Seen! WTF? South Lakes Guy Cheerleader
Posted by: Tranny Tim ()
Date: November 10, 2014 11:57AM

What a hottie!

Posted by: vladimir Putin ()
Date: November 10, 2014 12:00PM

Just keep him away from small children, and we won't have any issues.

Posted by: Capital Gymnastics Alum ()
Date: November 10, 2014 12:08PM

Those of you who have been here a while will understand...but another proud product of the Capital Gymnastics competitive tumbling program.

Posted by: What's Your Problem? ()
Date: November 10, 2014 12:51PM

Good for him! The kid has talent. How about you?

Posted by: gerry 2 lazy 2 sign in ()
Date: November 10, 2014 12:56PM

What's Your Problem? Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Good for him! The kid has talent. How about you?

+1

Kid has lots of talent.

772068_d099_625x1000.jpg

Never felt so empty down there in my life.

Posted by: Dr. Dong ()
Date: November 10, 2014 01:29PM

Is that Gerry's illegitimate gay son?

Posted by: Judge ()
Date: November 10, 2014 01:45PM

Pretty good for High School cheer. I would have expected the choreographer to make better use of his upper body strength.

Posted by: Buck Cherry ()
Date: November 10, 2014 01:51PM

Well sailor, you haven't laid eyes on me and my 4incher yet

Posted by: Hottness ()
Date: November 10, 2014 02:00PM

I spent this entire afternoon tongue punching your mom in her fart box....she made several brown babies that we have named and put in your bed for a nap

Posted by: gingos ()
Date: November 10, 2014 02:03PM

They had had male cheerleaders for the last 30yrs. Nothing new over there. I'm sure he gets more poon than you do.

And you are pedo for posting that video!

Posted by: PC ()
Date: November 10, 2014 03:44PM

Is a song with a gun cocking really appropriate?

Posted by: old pixy ()
Date: November 10, 2014 03:56PM

Can't believe this dude got marred

http://www.pixyland.org/peterpan/

Posted by: Nicdoot ()
Date: November 10, 2014 04:48PM

I thought he was great! I wish I could do flips like that.

Posted by: Just Do It! ()
Date: November 10, 2014 05:36PM

Now that's a queer who should be headed towards the VRE tracks!

Posted by: Priapus ()
Date: November 10, 2014 07:12PM

The Quick 10: 10 Famous Male Cheerleaders

Stacy Conradt

When cheerleading was “born” on November 2, 1898, it looked a lot different than it looks today. No tiny outfits, no wild stunts and – surprise – no women. University of Minnesota student Johnny Campball rallied a football crowd with the ad-libbed cheer, "Rah, Rah, Rah! Ski-u-mah, Hoo-Rah! Hoo-Rah! Varsity! Varsity! Varsity, Minn-e-So-Tah!” and unwittingly became the father of cheerleading. Soon after Campbell’s performance, the University of Minnesota organized a six-man “yell squad” and other colleges followed suit. Women didn’t really enter the picture until 1923. Although male cheerleaders are the minority today, there was a time when they were the vast – and loud – majority. Here are 10 of the most famous examples of them.

The University of Minnesota, by the way, still uses Campbell’s original cheer to this day.

1. George W. Bush . In fact, he was head cheerleader at Phillips Academy in the ‘60s. And he’s in good company…

2. Jimmy Stewart was also head cheerleader during his tenure at Princeton.

3. Aaron Spelling, too, was head cheerleader at Southern Methodist University.

4. Dwight D. Eisenhower. When he was no longer able to play football at Army, he decided to continue supporting his team by cheerleading instead. One source says he was also on the squad at his Abilene, Kansas, high school.

5. Franklin D. Roosevelt. FDR cheered for Harvard football in 1904, notably rallying the crowd for a particularly heated game against Brown.

6. Samuel L. Jackson at Riverside High in Chattanooga, Tennessee. There are plenty of jokes I could make here, but all of them seem to involve language I probably shouldn’t use on a family-friendly blog, so I’ll leave you to your own devices on that one.

7. Steve Martin tried to write cheers for the squad he was on, but has said “Die, you gravy-sucking pigs” didn’t go over too well.

8. Trent Lott was a cheerleader at Ole Miss. That's him in the picture - bottom row, second from right.

9. Ronald Reagan cheered on his basketball team at Eureka College in Illinois.

10. Michael Douglas. It’s said both Michael and his father Kirk were cheerleaders, but a school is never named for either.

Posted by: Jander420 ()
Date: November 10, 2014 07:39PM

I don't think you have to be gay to be a male cheerleader, and I also don't think there is anything wrong with being gay. But his over the top affect is apparent even in this limited data set, definitely flips the gaydar. Though who cares?

Posted by: Really? ()
Date: November 10, 2014 07:45PM

OP definitely has a small mind. No idea if the guy in the video is gay or not, nor do I care, but just because he's a male cheerleader doesn't make him gay. I've known a number of male cheerleaders over the last 30 years, only one of them was gay. The rest are very heterosexual and enjoyed the ability to hang out with all the hot girls every day while all the 'cool' guys were drooling on the sidelines.

Posted by: GAYKIDSMOM ()
Date: November 10, 2014 07:51PM

This is my kid. he is loved and I am proud of him. Who the hell takes the time to pick apart a teenager who may choose to do something different? What do you care? Just remember karma is a bitch. You start sending shit like this out, singling out someone, it will always come back to bite ya in the ass. Remember that

Posted by: Flip Flap Flop ()
Date: November 10, 2014 08:02PM

Yeah, his exaggerated movements, especially hands and arms, really look gay. However, suppose he's straight? With all those young, nubile cheerleaders, that'd be an ideal set-up.

Posted by: Leave The Kid Alone ()
Date: November 10, 2014 08:11PM

>Posted by: Really? ()

Date: November 10, 2014 07:45PM

OP definitely has a small mind. No idea if the guy in the video is gay or not, nor do I care, but just because he's a male cheerleader doesn't make him gay. I've known a number of male cheerleaders over the last 30 years, only one of them was gay. The rest are very heterosexual and enjoyed the ability to hang out with all the hot girls every day while all the 'cool' guys were drooling on the sidelines.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------

True.. Especially with hanging out with the hotties..

Posted by: We're With You On This ()
Date: November 10, 2014 08:46PM

GAYKIDSMOM Wrote:
> This is my kid. he is loved and I am proud of
> him. Who the hell takes the time to pick apart a
> teenager who may choose to do something different?
> What do you care? Just remember karma is a
> bitch. You start sending shit like this out,
> singling out someone, it will always come back to
> bite ya in the ass. Remember that

Psssst... Your kid's a raging fag!

If he's your only child, we can understand how heartbroken you must be, wondering where you went wrong, or if the weed you smoked while pregnant made him this way. You can't tell your friends how you really feel, and your husband is so ashamed at work. Time to do the right thing and cut him loose. Throw him out. Get a puppy or two, secure in the knowledge that a dog will never disappoint you like that little fairy has. No one would blame you for doing the right thing.

Posted by: Not hotties ()
Date: November 10, 2014 09:42PM

Cheerleaders back in the day were chosen for being hot. Now they purposely do not choose all hot chicks and then there is the diversity requirement. And it would be sexist not to have ugly chicks on the team. So the young gaylord in the video, isn't getting to hang out with hotties. He is enjoying his flamboyant gayness. One day he'll be on a Pride Parade float, flogging another leather boy's ass. But for now, he is in the cheerleader competition.

Posted by: Immature and Boring ()
Date: November 10, 2014 09:55PM

We're With You On This Wrote:
> GAYKIDSMOM Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > This is my kid. he is loved and I am proud of
> > him. Who the hell takes the time to pick apart
> a
> > teenager who may choose to do something
> different?
> > What do you care? Just remember karma is a
> > bitch. You start sending shit like this out,
> > singling out someone, it will always come back
> to
> > bite ya in the ass. Remember that
>
> Psssst... Your kid's a raging fag!
>
> If he's your only child, we can understand how
> heartbroken you must be, wondering where you went
> wrong, or if the weed you smoked while pregnant
> made him this way. You can't tell your friends how
> you really feel, and your husband is so ashamed at
> work. Time to do the right thing and cut him
> loose. Throw him out. Get a puppy or two, secure
> in the knowledge that a dog will never disappoint
> you like that little fairy has. No one would blame
> you for doing the right thing.

If you're an adult, you're an asshole - probably with homosexual leanings. If you're a kid, you're still an asshole, but at least you have youth and time on your side. Grow up, people.

Posted by: Gonzaga Mom ()
Date: November 10, 2014 10:05PM

GAYKIDSMOM Wrote:
> This is my kid. he is loved and I am proud of
> him. Who the hell takes the time to pick apart a
> teenager who may choose to do something different?
> What do you care? Just remember karma is a
> bitch. You start sending shit like this out,
> singling out someone, it will always come back to
> bite ya in the ass. Remember that

At least your kid is alive and breathing. Mine is dead thanks to a drunk and no gas.

Posted by: TossingChicks ()
Date: November 10, 2014 10:46PM

Yeah, that dude looks pretty fruity. But on the flip side of that coin, my buddy in college who was also cheerleader, had to frequently leave social gatherings early to go practice "tossing chicks." Pretty much had the pick of the litter. He admitted that he didn't hook up all the time, but when you're 19, having your palm smashed in a bunch of chicks' crotches every couple of nights ain't too bad either.

Posted by: Real Truth ()
Date: November 10, 2014 11:12PM

I knew a guy in college who was a cheerleader and the girls in the cheer-leading squad didn't want anything to do with the guy. They "tolerated" the guy.

Most of the cheerleaders all had boyfriends or were dating sports stars.

Posted by: Stones. ()
Date: November 10, 2014 11:24PM

Who cares? Is or was he trying to rape your or something?

If he's gay, he's just doing something he likes. Again, who cares. If he's not, he's probably getting more ass than you. Smart either way if you ask me.

Posted by: Ross Mathews ()
Date: November 11, 2014 01:44AM

What an athlete, competitor, and cheerleader. I would love to see him after school.

Posted by: this is how we do it ()
Date: November 11, 2014 05:48AM

OP loves the attention and sympathy gained from anonymously posting a video of himself.

Posted by: OP is the Ghey ()
Date: November 11, 2014 06:07AM

WTF??? Wrote:
> https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pjXAriPM57g

Yea, 'cause hanging out with and fondling chicks in miniskirts is waaay gayer than huddling up with a bunch of guys.

Posted by: super thanks for asking ()
Date: November 11, 2014 06:38AM

Being a male cheerleader isn't as gay as being a male maid of honor. That title takes the cake.

Date: November 22, 2014 10:40AM

Nope. Being a cheerleader doesn't automatically mean he's gay, just like being a girl on a football or hockey team doesn't automatically mean she's a lesbian. Cheerleaders in college were *originally* male, as someone pointed out. Similarly, being a figure skater doesn't mean a guy's gay. Being a ballet dancer doesn't mean a guy's gay.

Maybe he likes the activity in and of itself. Maybe he joined specifically to be surrounded by MOTOS. Maybe a parent insisted he do that activity. Maybe someone dared him to try out, and he made the team and decided to give it a chance. Maybe he wasn't good enough to do competitive gymnastics but this lets him do some of the gymnastic skills he learned. Maybe he did do competitive gymnastics but didn't enjoy it or didn't have time for that much practice and wanted to use his skills elsewhere. Could easily be any combination of those.

And if he *is* gay? WHO CARES? You sure shouldn't.

Conclusion: OP and those in agreement with OP are homophobic losers who don't get that sports, after-school activities, and hobbies can appeal to anyone. Grow up already.

Edited 1 time(s). Last edit at 11/22/2014 10:41AM by longtime NoVA res.

Posted by: Tranny Tim ()
Date: November 22, 2014 10:49AM

I can watch this all day.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.