HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
A Haunting in Woodbridge
Posted by: Peyton ()
Date: November 03, 2014 07:41PM

This couple that I didn't know very well asked me to babysit. I went over, and the mom gave me all the emergency phone numbers and instructions for the children. When they left, everything was normal. I made dinner; I cleaned up, and I put the kids to bed. I sat on the couch waiting for the parents get home when I heard a scream coming from upstairs. The little boy (3 years old) was crying and freaking out saying that Julia touched him. I just thought ''oh it's an imaginary friend or just a bad dream. '' To calm him down, I took him downstairs with me, so he could sleep on the couch. About an hour after that, I heard a voice coming from the baby monitor. I thought the baby woke up, so I went to check the monitor. The baby wasn't there!

The camera focused right on the baby's crib, and there weren't any pillows or blankets in there with her, so she couldn't have been hidden by anything. Keep in mind that she was 6 months at the time, so she couldn't get out of the crib by herself. I ran upstairs and everything seemed like it was fine. The baby was there, but I was so confused. I went back downstairs to sit with the boy. Toys including trucks, dolls, cars, books, etc. Any game or toy you could think of was scattered all over the room. The kid was fast asleep, and even if he wasn't asleep I was only gone for a minute. For the rest of the night I just sat there terrified. When the parents came home I asked them if they had any weird experiences with the house. They quickly looked at each other and then practically shoved me out of their house.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: A Haunting in Woodbridge
Posted by: Paranorman ()
Date: November 10, 2014 12:58PM

You are totally full of shit!

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.