HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Deadskin Headlines: RG Ouch My Knee x 3 will start Sunday & MeAngelo Hall tears his achilles again!
Posted by: Broken Dreams ()
Date: October 31, 2014 10:00AM

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/30/jay-gruden-barring-setbacks-rg3-starts-sunday/

And on another interesting note, MeAngelo Hall has torn his achilles tendon for a second time and will need a second surgery. Clubbing too soon I guess. Being an achilles tendon tear sufferer myself, this would be difficult to accomplish when you consider he was most likely still in a cast from last months surgery. I was in a cast for almost 2 months when I tore mine.

http://profootballtalk.nbcsports.com/2014/10/31/deangelo-hall-tears-achilles-tendon-again/

This team really needs to think about a name change. SOMETHING has to change!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Deadskin Headlines: RG Ouch My Knee x 3 will start Sunday & MeAngelo Hall tears his achilles again!
Posted by: Kilton ()
Date: October 31, 2014 12:59PM

That ape Hall probably got into a fight, and re-injured himself that way. Seems to be all he knows how to do.

Re: Deadskin Headlines: RG Ouch My Knee x 3 will start Sunday & MeAngelo Hall tears his achilles again!
Posted by: Back-N-Tyme ()
Date: October 31, 2014 02:14PM

Mark my words Rg will be in a whell chair the rest of his life.

Dannyboy knows his Niggahs are expendable

Posted by: Tackled by a Pepperoni ()
Date: October 31, 2014 02:19PM

According to one of the douche bags at 106.7, he re tore it while at home eating a pizza.

Posted by: RG not happening ()
Date: October 31, 2014 02:30PM

RG3 is going to run out of body parts to injure. Let's hope he is worth what was paid for him. You have to wonder when McCoy is giving RG3 a run for his money. I think we are just looking for anyone. Not taking anything away from McCoy, it was a good win. W is W.

Posted by: BillBob2 ()
Date: October 31, 2014 02:45PM

Bashaud Breeland got hurt today too.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.