HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
I need to winterize my sprinkler system
Posted by: winterizenow ()
Date: October 28, 2014 06:31PM

I need to winterize my sprinkler system.

Any suggestions as to someone who does this at a reasonable price? I am located in Fairfax County.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: I need to winterize my sprinkler system
Posted by: Dr. Welby ()
Date: October 28, 2014 08:29PM

Call "Pool Service Company". They are located in Arlington but Fairfax county is very big so I'm not sure if they would go to Burke. They definitely cover Falls Church, a lot of Fairfax, some of Alexandria, and all of Mclean.

Tip- I winterize my own with my shop vac and duct tape. I open a sprinkler head and attach the shop vac hose blower end with duct tape. It clears all the water out. You have to use your common sense to make sure all lines are clear and closed back up. It takes me three hours on a 1 acre lot which has hundreds of feet of lines.

Re: I need to winterize my sprinkler system
Posted by: norm o ()
Date: October 28, 2014 08:29PM

Maple Irrigation, they are the most reasonable and professional out there. Have tried three companies in six years,had them for three, they are tops!

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.