HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Barking Dogtards
Posted by: VtyHE ()
Date: October 28, 2014 04:38PM

I have them on 3 sides....

Suggestions?

$79 Chinese two stroke generator seems equally annoying..Anyone think of something better?

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Barking Dogtards
Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: October 28, 2014 06:36PM

Anti-freeze. Dogs think it's cool-aide. Hope this helps.

Nip

Posted by: Been there too ()
Date: October 28, 2014 07:31PM

It's not illegal to have annoying dogs barking all day in Fairfax County. If the owners are home, the police can't even ticket them.

If you kill them, they will buy more.

Sadly, no good solution.

Sound proof your house. Start with windows.

Or move. It's often the only fix.

Well, there is one more.

If, over the years, you and your neighbors have gotten together for social reasons, or to help each other with projects, or some other reason that you worked to become friends, they may be amenable to listening to your concerns and working on a solution.

But if you are the Mister Wilson of the neighborhood, Dennis will always annoy you, and you deserve it.

Posted by: Dr. Welby ()
Date: October 28, 2014 07:56PM

I couldn't get the police to respond at a time while the dogs were barking next door.

It seemed as though the dogs would bark for hours on end until I called the police. Then as soon as they showed up 45 minutes later the barking stopped.

This happened 6 times and the coppers just kept saying that unless they heard it they couldn't do anything.

I personally hooked up a very expensive sound system with portable speakers on rollers.

I then aimed 500 watts per channel at the barking dog people's house and played "Vodoo Chile" by Hendrix repeatedly.

I watched for the pigs coming down the street and killed the music. The cops told me since they heard Hendrix 1/2 mile away that they could site me for disturbing the peace.

I told them to do what they gotta do, but that every time the dogs began barking I was going to listen to noise more suitable to my taste.

That was six quiet years ago!

Posted by: NippleChuck ()
Date: October 28, 2014 08:06PM

Dude, anti-freeze. If they get more dogs, more anti freeze. Your neighbors will eventually get it and stop buying dogs.
Fuck you dogtards that don't take care of your animals.
If I could lick my own balls I would never leave the porch and would never bark, I'd spend all my time licking my own balls.
Stupid fucking dogtards. Lolz
Nip

Posted by: T33DV ()
Date: October 29, 2014 09:14AM

Dump a shitload of food over the fence - tuna subs, cream cheese - stuff that will make dogs piss out their asses. They'll shit everywhere, hopefully on the carpet inside.

Posted by: Answer Man ()
Date: October 29, 2014 01:23PM

Here's what I did and it worked like a charm. I took a Google Earth image of their house, made their address the subject line and posted it on this website.

I shit you not! Within 5 days they started putting their fucking dogs inside and I think they eventually got rid of the miserable yappers.

So try it. Share as many details as you can. Here's the link to the post from a year ago. Make sure you show their specific house.

http://www.fairfaxunderground.com/forum/read/40/1347316/1350550.html#msg-1350550

Posted by: Barkley ()
Date: October 29, 2014 05:01PM

Posted by: Nicdoot ()
Date: October 29, 2014 06:04PM

That's what I was about to suggest. Not sure if a dog whistle works like that too.

Posted by: M7PY4 ()
Date: October 29, 2014 08:12PM

NippleChuck Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Dude, anti-freeze. If they get more dogs, more
> anti freeze. Your neighbors will eventually get it
> and stop buying dogs.
> Fuck you dogtards that don't take care of your
> animals.
> If I could lick my own balls I would never leave
> the porch and would never bark, I'd spend all my
> time licking my own balls.
> Stupid fucking dogtards. Lolz
> Nip

Something just wrong when you kill kids pets unless they are attacking somebody,

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.