HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Spencers Should be Renamed Tweakers
Posted by: Pure Snow ()
Date: October 25, 2014 04:31PM

I usually go into Spencers just out of boredom and usually the only thing that strikes me is the tacky shit (which has always been Spencers thing since the 80s) and not the people shopping, but holy shit I went in one--whose location I won't specifically name--and it was full of skinny rat people wiggers as far as the eye could see, and all of them looking high as fuck with weird ass douche hair, and I kid you not an entire family of them with grandma included, all smelling like BO, adding to the smell of ass that was already present that naturally comes with closeted twinks hiding behind fake black/thug personas. Half of them were with their crack skinny teenage baby mamas too. Given the merchandise they sell, I know it's to be expected, but what hole do these guys crawl out of because I don't see them anywhere else generally--are they crossing the border from West Virginia, or coming from Southern Virginia? Are they just high schoolers/convicts on a field trip? Was there a convention nearby? They remind me of all the retards who go and try to start a living doing tattoos but really suck at it and just hop around from shop to shop doing black ink for the chicanos.

This guy x20 in one cramped space
DIRTY_phpHWkOdy.jpg

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Spencers Should be Renamed Tweakers
Posted by: Miley Cyrus ()
Date: October 25, 2014 04:49PM

There are other places you could have gone to get your Justin Bieber poster

Options: ReplyQuote

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.