HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
srr signing
Posted by: John n ()
Date: October 23, 2014 08:00AM

I would like to know what happens if you do not sign an srr. Does it effect your expulsion or what does it do. If you get in major trouble can you get out of it because you never agreed or is that a myth.

I would really appreciate it if somebody got back to me.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: srr signing
Posted by: None ()
Date: October 23, 2014 12:40PM

It has no effect. In some schools they may delay your locker assignment or similar BS.

If you are caught for an expulsion-eligible offense, not signing the SRR form will not help you, just reinforce that you can't follow even the simplest rules.

Posted by: jCmYx ()
Date: October 23, 2014 02:25PM

John n Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> I would like to know what happens if you do not
> sign an srr. Does it effect your expulsion or what
> does it do. If you get in major trouble can you
> get out of it because you never agreed or is that
> a myth.
>
> I would really appreciate it if somebody got back
> to me.

a couple years ago I avoided signing it (as a parent) for a couple months. The school was relentless in demanding I sign it.

Posted by: EFuL4 ()
Date: October 23, 2014 02:29PM

They'll just try to show that you were present on the day that it was presented to the students in school. Even still, you fall under the school system's policies regardless because you attend the school. The SRR is more about the school system being able to say that they gave you and your family more than enough chances to know what the policies are. Doesn't mean that if you disagree that you get to break all the rules with no consequence.

Posted by: xtchr ()
Date: October 23, 2014 04:18PM

You sound like a total dipshit, and I hope you are a senior so the school can get rid of you at the end of this school year, that is if you happen to pass enough classes to graduate.

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.