HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
Open air drug market at Dun Loring
Posted by: Det. Black ()
Date: October 22, 2014 05:52PM

100% African American free enterprise capitalism.

I ate a really good smoked turkey and Monterey jack cheese sandwich at the Dun Loring 7/11 with some milk and a donut for desert.

While eating I observed a Black woman approximately 30yrs. of age get into and out of three different vehicles driven by white people. Why other than drug transactions would this type of activity be going on.

Also just as I was about to eat my donut I noticed an African American male came out from the side of the building blocked from my view and made physical contact with the black female, then as suddenly as he appeared he vanished from sight.

I started my car and began to exit the parking lot, and in my rear view saw the female go to the passenger side of a vehicle which passed me on its way in.

Fairfax county police will be all over that shit or at least I hope so! People are losing their souls to drugs and the US has the highest per capita incarceration rate amongst it's adults over all other countries on earth!

To all African Americans who are enslaving whitey through drugs, I say stop it!

You are better than that!

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: Open air drug market at Dun Loring
Posted by: It's Dunn Loring ()
Date: October 22, 2014 06:30PM

The heirs of the good Farmer Dunn will thank you for spelling the family name correctly.

Posted by: think not ()
Date: October 22, 2014 06:33PM

When you start with a lie, such as, a good sandwich at 7/11, you lose all credibility

Posted by: Try it, you'll like it ()
Date: October 22, 2014 06:49PM

7-11 has many good sandwiches. Good salads as well. And all those different kinds of dogs. Pizza, wings. You've been missing out.

Date: October 22, 2014 07:07PM

Yes I did spell "Dunn" wrong. Not a big deal in my opinion.

I agree that my endorsement of a 7/11 product impeaches my credibility because their pizza and dogs are inedible.

I merely offered an account of what I had observed and looking back on it I guess it doesn't amount to much, but was definitely not offensive compared with many of the threads at FFU.

Posted by: no offense ()
Date: October 22, 2014 07:31PM

I just mentioned credibility. I saw nothing offensive. And you can't take that comment of mine seriously

Date: October 22, 2014 08:16PM

Its all good except for the drug dealing which is currently illegal.

The government should allow drugs to be sold with federal and state taxes just like alcohol which is one of the hardest drugs on earth.

Package stores like Va. ABC stores should be set up all over the country. After all, alcohol kills more people than all illegal drugs combined.

The reason illegal drug transactions bother me so much is that there is no quality control or age limit. The government actually kills more drug addicts than it saves because of the two afore mentioned factors alone. Then there are thousands of drug war deaths, gangsta retaliation deaths, and transactions gone bad deaths just in the US.

Illegalization of drugs Kills over a million people a year globally so it doesn't make any sense.

Posted by: Smokey ()
Date: October 23, 2014 01:26AM

Shut the fuck up mind yo own bidness and eat yo shit sammich from the 7 Bitch.

Posted by: jungle boogie ()
Date: October 23, 2014 07:29AM

There is much you don't know about the war on drugs. An old bitch named Betty sembler got Nancy Reagan to start the war on drugs. Her husband Mel sembler has been, and still is one of the top republican fund raisers. The semblers ran a chain of rehab centers named straight inc. (If you were a teen in this area in the 80's, than you've probably heard stories. One was on backlick road). The semblers made millions off it.the first George bush did commercials for them, and Nancy and princess di made a televised visit once, as it was the shining example of how to save kids. Well, straight lost many lawsuits for child abuse, not allowing children to attend school, and being above the law, and continued to operate as usual for years, but nobody was ever prossecuted. Its predecessor, named the seed, was shut down by congress in early 70's and accused of treating clients, some young as 12 years old, like the north Koreans treated our american p.o.w.s. and semblers straight inc has been called worse by many. Well, after almost 30 years of operating, 10 in va, it finally shut down. Then the semblers, using the same tax identification, started the DARE program. Another failure. There is way more info online than I care to mention, and some of the stories are horrific. And as someone who got drunk 3 times and stoned once before getting stuck in there for a long period, I can attest to that. But my point is, these are the people who run the war while behind the scenes, and they are absolutely clueless. States are legalizing medical mj, and 2 legalize outright. But these people raise so much money for the republicans, that those running for office won't go against their sugar daddy. No matter what doctors state, or studies say, or what the people say, they call all users evil. And I find it disturbing and funny when those hardcore anti drug people get busted for coke, like a congressman from Florida this year. There is a ton of money to be made in this war by the anti people, and they don't want to let that cash cow go. The drug problem is like the alcohol problem. Its about moderation. Many parents parrot what they hear about drugs, and how pot is a gateway drug, and really have no clue what they're talking about. Then kids rebel, because that's what kids do, and the kids know their parents are clueless on the subject. What I believe kids need to hear is that if your gonna do it, I can't stop you, but you need to be aware that there's a time and place for recreation, but you got responsibilities in life, and don't put your fun before what needs to be done. Its a slippery slope, but the best thing to tell a child is truth. Or you'll lose all credibility. I'm not saying drugs are great, I'm just saying that its a losing battle, its raising the deficit, making criminals out of some who have had horrible experiences as children who weren't taught how to cope with life problems. I see that lots of people post on here on different subjects and make it clear to everyone else that they have no clue what they're talking about, but then other uninformed who read it say " I read it, it must be true". Its just like a sample of the overall population. Very gullible

Posted by: Case not dismissed ()
Date: October 23, 2014 09:54AM

Det. Black Wrote:
-------------------------------------------------------
> Yes I did spell "Dunn" wrong. Not a big deal in my opinion.

That's because you have a lot of worthless opinions. "Close enough" is not a correct answer.

> I agree that my endorsement of a 7/11 product
> impeaches my credibility because their pizza and
> dogs are inedible.

In another one of your worthless opinions. 7-11 sells literally tons of pizza and dogs every day. They are quite good in the minds of those who buy all that. Some people also think that the turkey sandwiches are awful.

> I merely offered an account of what I had observed
> and looking back on it I guess it doesn't amount
> to much, but was definitely not offensive compared
> with many of the threads at FFU.

Your"account" was riddled with racially-motivated suggestion and supposition. It was a piece of worthless trash.

Posted by: supply and demand ()
Date: October 23, 2014 10:00AM

The folks in Merrifield have to get their drugs somewhere.

Posted by: Just about right ()
Date: October 23, 2014 10:17AM

jungle boogie Wrote:
> There is much you don't know about the war on drugs...

I think most people by now realize that the Reagan's pathetic War on Drugs has been nothing but a giant and costly failure that enriches a few now-entrenched special interests while harming everybody else. Like those in Vietnam and Iraq, we need to find some way out of the quagmire created by the War on Drugs.

Your summaries of Straight, Inc. and DARE by the way put them very much in the light they deserve.

Posted by: Actually... ()
Date: October 23, 2014 10:23AM

supply and demand Wrote:
> The folks in Merrifield have to get their drugs somewhere.

The slums of Falls Church are within easy reach.

Posted by: I never sausage a place ()
Date: October 23, 2014 10:33AM

Actually... Wrote:
> supply and demand Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
> > The folks in Merrifield have to get their drugs
> somewhere.
>
> The slums of Falls Church are within easy reach.

Even closer are the dregs over in Vienna Park apartments.

Date: October 23, 2014 11:03AM

I never sausage a place Wrote:
> Even closer are the dregs over in Vienna Park apartments.

I suppose it's just 75 feet? Rin-Tin-Tinner is just a stupid loser assmunch fucktard, that point being confirmed and underscored dozens of times every day.

And I guess it's 51 names now and counting. Poor "just one person". We hardly knew ye -- except for all those tell-tale markers of an absolute fucking asshole.

Date: October 23, 2014 11:06AM

Actually... Wrote:
> I suppose it's just 75 feet?

No, that would be the distance between the Budget Inn and the Quarry Inn. You should ask Asshole Spotter. He was more than schooled on it. Like you, the fucker can't read a map. Is he a friend of yours?

> And I guess it's 51 names now and counting.

Not sure. Maybe you should check with your friends anonymous liberal, Asshole Spotter, any number of lameass train names, etc., etc., etc. Do you know them?

Date: October 23, 2014 11:14AM

> No, that would be the distance between the Budget
> Inn and the Quarry Inn.

Not what the map shows, dumbfuck.

> You should ask Asshole Spotter. He was more than schooled on it. Like
> you, the fucker can't read a map. Is he a friend of yours?

Any enemy of worthless dog-breath losers would be a friend of mine.

> Not sure. Maybe you should check with your
> friends anonymous liberal, Asshole Spotter, any
> number of lameass train names, etc., etc., etc.
> Do you know them?

From what I've read. It seems that they were all pals from a model railroad club. You don't actually HAVE any pals, do you? Even the middle schoolers seem to reject you.

Date: October 23, 2014 11:22AM

Actually... Wrote:

> Not what the map shows, dumbfuck.

That is exactly what the map shows. Too bad you don't know how to read maps. The actual physical distance between the structures is 75 feet and the driving distance is 75 feet. You should really learn how to use a map. It may come in handy one day.

> Any enemy of worthless dog-breath losers would be
> a friend of mine.

You came to FFXU to make enemies and friends? LOL! What a fucking loser.

> From what I've read. It seems that they were all
> pals from a model railroad club.

Is that what you want everyone else to believe or is that what the voices in your head are telling you?

> You don't actually HAVE any pals, do you?

Plenty. Enough that I don't have to go online spouting lies and bullshit just to get the attention you lack in real life.

> Even the middle schoolers seem to reject you.

I don't target middle schoolers for social acquaintances. That sounds a bit creepy. You should avoid it as well. People might think your some sort of pederast or something.

Date: October 23, 2014 11:47AM

> That is exactly what the map shows. Too bad you
> don't know how to read maps.

Lame in the extreme, and as seems to be the case in so very many areas, I have more and better map reading skills than you. I can for instance easily tell that the south side of 29 is NOT riddled with rundown hotels. You however cannot.

> You came to FFXU to make enemies and friends? LOL!
> What a fucking loser.

No, I come to FFXU in part to reveal hopeless assholes as the hopeless assholes that they actually are. That's where YOU come in.

> Is that what you want everyone else to believe or is
> that what the voices in your head are telling you?

Back to the "lame in the extreme" nonsense again. You really are quite a dork.

> Plenty. Enough that I don't have to go online
> spouting lies and bullshit just to get the
> attention you lack in real life.

LOL! That's ALL you do, asshole. Just post some stupid goober lie, then desperately try to defend it with more lies and a bunch of lame-ass personal attacks. You are a colossal failure -- even at this!

Date: October 23, 2014 11:54AM

Actually... Wrote:
> I have more and better map
> reading skills than you.

No. You don't even know how to use a map scale. That's pretty weak.

> No, I come to FFXU in part to reveal hopeless
> assholes as the hopeless assholes that they
> actually are.

You only needed a mirror for that.

>> LOL! That's ALL you do, asshole. Just post some
> stupid goober lie, then desperately try to defend
> it with more lies and a bunch of lame-ass personal
> attacks. You are a colossal failure -- even at
> this!

Personal attacks? You don't know anything about that now do you? You are the king of them. Seeing you fly off the handle is hilarious. You're a clown to many here.

Posted by: I LOL'd ()
Date: October 23, 2014 12:08PM

> Actually... Wrote:
> --------------------------------------------------
> -----
>
> > Not what the map shows, dumbfuck.
>
> That is exactly what the map shows. Too bad you
> don't know how to read maps. The actual physical
> distance between the structures is 75 feet and the
> driving distance is 75 feet. You should really
> learn how to use a map. It may come in handy one
> day.
>
> > Any enemy of worthless dog-breath losers would
> be
> > a friend of mine.
>
> You came to FFXU to make enemies and friends? LOL!
> What a fucking loser.
>
> > From what I've read. It seems that they were
> all
> > pals from a model railroad club.
>
>
> Is that what you want everyone else to believe or
> is that what the voices in your head are telling
> you?
>
> > You don't actually HAVE any pals, do you?
>
> Plenty. Enough that I don't have to go online
> spouting lies and bullshit just to get the
> attention you lack in real life.
>
> > Even the middle schoolers seem to reject you.
>
> I don't target middle schoolers for social
> acquaintances. That sounds a bit creepy. You
> should avoid it as well. People might think your
> some sort of pederast or something.

chkle.gif

Posted by: xtnEY ()
Date: October 23, 2014 12:14PM

"100% African American free enterprise capitalism.

I ate a really good smoked turkey and Monterey jack cheese sandwich at the Dun Loring 7/11 with some milk and a donut for desert."

Obviously this statement is entirely fabricated - I stopped reading after these 2 sentences...

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.