HomeFairfax General ForumArrest/Ticket SearchWiki newPictures/VideosChatArticlesLinksAbout
Fairfax County General :  Fairfax Underground fairfax underground logo
Welcome to Fairfax Underground, a project site designed to improve communication among residents of Fairfax County, VA. Feel free to post anything Northern Virginia residents would find interesting.
TORTURE case at NVMHI
Posted by: svennestle ()
Date: August 22, 2013 06:08PM

I KNEW the media would cover it up. And that's one reason I'm posting it as so. So anyone who sees it knows polititians get what they want out of the media.

-----------------------

Dear Hank,

I'm posting this online, at ie, fairfaxunderground.org Take it or leave it (i'm sure that's what you'd do anyway!) And have a good day Mr. Silverberg.

I'm a 3rd party reporting this, a witness to torture, though have my own suits (not listed here). Also there's a reported rape case further below. why was i there? see below. fairfax county lost the case in court though.

NVMHI, Northern Virginia Mental Health Institue (the name is a lie: run by Fairfax), in arlington

TORTURING a girl. but first ...

------ first background - what all paitents complain of ------

Fairfax is falsely accusing people without a trial and hold them there without a trial. It's how they "deal with" anyone who refuses to agree with what democrats want (but also the truly insane). Note they send people there, ie, because they yelled at someone (if they tell you otherwise they are lying).

Thing is: no trial. Fairfax can hold you without a trial longer than 30 days that way without a trial. (a punishment before a trial is illegal, yes)

Of course the place is run by foreigners bulova hired. They prescribe expensive drugs to everyone who comes in (every last one), and if they refuse, gang up on them and force inject them. The damn foreigner doctors write lies down about everyone there to keep them there the maximum ammount of time they legally can (also to show a false record incase somone complains legally they have false "medical" information to say "oh that person? we found they were crazy"). they continually check blood pressure (an idiot can do that, and they bill for it) yet if a patient has a medical complaint they tell them to shut up. And it's a bunch of damn foreigners and implants from other areas. did i say that already?

You all are paying for the drugs and abuse of people maybe someday you! And i bet allot of those drugs are going AROUND the window not just through it.

The damn staff makes up rules as they go along to aggravate the patients: absolutely - to intently aggravate. They insure no one has any human rights or a good day. They insure the day is boring as being slapped with a wet noodle and that no progress (ie, toward a job) is possible unless it is done their way (their way: months of smoozing and preventing progress). They cut off the phones if people call out for help. Any patient that does get angry (they all do - and some of them are provocable) they will call the police and have them put in prison (incl. the truly ill - which yes - is a terrible thing to do to the ill). they lord this power over patients. these people have power over EVERYTHING. what you say, what you think (because they write up bad reports if you are "disagreeable" thus) They con you into thinking if your a good patient you'll leave earlier. They create problems in the "assesment" papers to insure it's all a lie: they keep you there as long as they legally can. And what's worse is the damn doctors know EXACTLY how to push the patients buttons, many scream and storm out of meets and swear afterword.

this place is a total facist facility burning a hole in the taxpayers pockets and are cruel to even the mentally ill.

--------- TORTURE CASE -----------

there was a southern girl there, young. you'd find her crying on the floor "why me ??? i had friends i was in HS - i had a the best boyfriend"

unfortunately like a southern girl she didn't like foreigners and was NOT afraid to say so. she asked for transfer.

they continually assigned blacks to her room who fought her and threatened her life. she even reported one was poking her with needles at night.

staff continually ganged up on her and force injected her - and she wouild get bruising. everyone would hear the screaming. they'd lock her in solitary hours and hours about every day. the pounding on the door and the screaming was awful to hear.

the f'ing foreigners acted like they were nice and just helping. she knew what f'ing liars they are. and i HEARD them say they were going "to get that bitch" for her big mouth.

SHE DAMN ASKED FOR TRANSFER TO GET OUT / AWAY from these gov thug posers. She had every right to hate them and be mouthy, considering.

they wanted her there and wouldn't let her damn go, wanter her there in the worst wing - the inlet wing.

make no mistake she had a mouth and was a pain in the ass. she was mouthy but harmless. they were torturing her for no reason but for pleasure and because: they could.

You heard people there say things like "damn why don't they leave that girl alone?" I asked them to back off they threatened me that "patient information is private back off or we'll fix you next".

the girl also kept complaining she was pregnant and they kept killing her baby, and also that she'd been raped by them

that part i guess i'd attribute to all the drugs they kept forcing into her. there's no way i could know for sure.

the screaming and continual pounding when they continually force her in solitary and teamed up on her / force injected her. unforgettable.

And the drugs. What they did to her would drive anyone mad. i mean i wouldn't expect she wouldn't break. her age. people ganging up on her and all that, all the "psch" drugs (see the warning labels on those things!!! total crap the world health organization has warnings on it)

they had empty wings to fill after all right?

yea. why her? and what is this torturing a HS girl even if she has a big mouth?

WERE TALKING A MONTH OF THIS DAILY. more maybe i don't know. she was tough but how long can anyone take that crap?

------------------------

and they don't give the insane time to eat rush rush if the insane are not watching the clock they say "tough you missed it"

they have "smooze" written on their day board. bunch of damn asshole facist governement workers smoozing time an money off the tax payer and know what? they think it's f'ing funny

total facists and getting paid too much for every minute of power over others to work and live without terror

------ The Virginian ------------

A different facility, the one Virginia runs? allot smaller, much nicer, allows patients to smoke (at times). people don't complain there much - except about the right to work so they can leave so they can get their human rights back. except about that. but they aren't that bad there - they try to be good to the patients even a little allowing. it's a temporary place people aren't there long. That's definitely one place they could easily have sent the girl. it's an inlet for the other facility for most.

--------------------------

i have a list of complaints (ie, mold in showers, holes in shower, "missing" legal papers staff took), no time now. just to introduce what crap they get away with, the facists that keep voting bulova in, just starting to explain it is a long article.

---------------------------

as a witness (in my own case but for another too) i accuse NVMHI of torture

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

There is no "statue of limitation" on torture. Nor for people evading lawsuits. According to law, limitations are for LIMITED ACTIONS and one cannot avoid limitation intentionally: the clock stops due to evasion. As well, limited actions done by those with a lifetime of crime (or a spree) are not limited, by law, because a "lifetime of crime is not a limited action".

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
A complaint at bailey's.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

before i forget.

while at bailey's (a 3 day hold over to nvmhi)

A heard a loud cry. Then I heard a woman screaming about rap.

The nurses are all female but the guards are male. They check the showers while people take showers (done at all facilities).

The woman was latino i think. According to Hilary's / Clinton VAWA law if she cries rape she gets citizen ship. HOWEVER. i have no idea if she's a citizen she may have been.

The nurse said to her "no he was just checking on you". She was very excited yellign "no no he came in he raped me".

Why they thought having an untrained male from dc checking females while showering was a good idea (as oppsed to the nurses doing it) i wonder. Too much trust maybe.

--------------------------------

Point being. Let me guess. They didn't report it. And since she's been deemed crazy by democrats: if she makes a claim they will cover it up and say "oh we called her crazy don't listen to her".

Me. All i know is she was honestly excited. Whatever bothered her I'm sure her state of exitation and surprise was not fake.

=================================

Also at NVMHI.

An older asian lady they say "had temper issues". She told me she'd worked and saved and was just about to buy a house when Fairfax County falsely prosecuted her and took everything she had.

A older black lady who said she was paying rent on time (with payments from late x? military was it?), they came in forced her out of her apartment and the payments stopped. I asked "put all that aside why did they force you into NVMHI, why not a home?" she said "they told me i'm not old enough i have to stay here a few years"

A middle aged woman told me she'd recently done a realestate deal and was owed allot of money and was put in NVMHI for calling the person that stiffed her. She beleived a Fairfax person may have had something to do with it.

Many patients at intake are ill, some there for alleged anger, and need a recovery and often time heals. Aggravation from push and shove gove: they don't need that no one does.

=================================

And as to my cases: more and worse. They got caught cheating in court in public and reset a trial and lost later. And the Attorney General of Fairfax County skipped court on me. And they are trying to false bill me but owe me money. They put me in NVMHI on a false accusation of "shutting a door too loud" after torturing me with poverty which is after they lost in court and saw i was asking for money they know i'm owed (ie, unemployement never paid: stolen). that's just a hint i'm intently avoiding telling the biggest parts of my story: which i have a long paper trail to show is as i said.

Options: ReplyQuote
Re: TORTURE case at NVMHI
Posted by: Dain Bramage ()
Date: August 22, 2013 10:21PM

Biotch you are nuttier than squirrel turds.

Posted by: 3g434hg3 ()
Date: May 14, 2023 03:14PM

the more i think about it the more i want that fake "doctor", that bastard who used his job to bully and lie about mental health to earn money, making the infirm cry in tears and feal as if the word was a prison

THE MORE I WANT TO FIND THAT RICH SON OF A BITCH SOUTH AMERICAN SACK OF SHIT AND KILL HIM FOR THE SCAM HE WAS RUNNING

(i could have swore i saw gen psakie there with a nintendo wi on a charity run. nah couldn't be)

---------------------------------------

and btw - i'm doubling down on the claims

i reported niggers raping one of the women victims to WTOP twice

i did talk to the girl she called them niggers, hated her nigger room mate, and i was sure whatever the screaming was about

that they were not screams of joy

they didn't even bother to follow up

Posted by: 34h545j4 ()
Date: May 14, 2023 03:15PM

little red riding hood

Posted by: 3g3bh3 ()
Date: May 14, 2023 03:15PM

OH AND BYE THE WAY

DROP DEAD DEMOCRATS

Posted by: 3g3h43 ()
Date: May 14, 2023 03:33PM

I'll say it again. what this foreign sack of shit. probably who had a wealthy upper middle class home in lorton - where nobody in the 1980's could afford to build despite it being all trees (instead they were forced in mobile homes or EVEN TO SLEEP IN THEIR CAR).

what this mother fucker did is arrange a "dr. health visit" before any scheduled family visit.

he'd then bully the infirm person. then tell lies about their mental health and goings on - making them completely feeling betrayed and upset. this, as well as poisoning the infirm with un-necessary medications (poison pills from germany) - had the effect of putting on a show of "instability" for the visiting family

as well - it was also when he'd PUT FALSE REPORTS OF MENTAL HEALTH on the poor infirm there. many were just "not smart" from asshole rich families who "didn't want the bother - and pawned their kids off for the county to care for". others were "not too bright kids" from poor families. many there: nothing wrong with them. the medications - all lies. the medical reports - all that fucking foreigner's lies

================================================

so i saw this repeated again and again.

the infirm person, not just one, would be crying and saying the doctor had lied and their familiy had just visited. they'd be totally upset

Posted by: 3g3h43 ()
Date: May 14, 2023 10:25PM

these bastards still haven't owned up to fake news

i got a visit from democrat police - MORENO or someone on FFU "swatted me" - as i report every time i mention: this same attacker who posts fecal matter, dead bodies, digitally attacks ffu, encourages others to satan worship, and favors new wars in Ukraine ...

THEY NEVER VISIT ON THE ANY OF THE ABOVE

* not the fake nigger lawyer

* not the niggers raping a young white woman

* not the legal allegations a doctor was abusing the infirm to "pad his paycheck with gov money"

NOTHING

WHY ... PRETTY SIMPLE. FAIRFAX COUNTY IS A CORRUPT PIECE OF SHIT WHO'S REAL LEGAL ACTIONS FAVOR CRIMINALS.

since clinton that's been the case

before clinton: these jackasses would have been arrested for any of these illegalities (ie, lying on the news)

today - they are using police to PROTECT lying on the news

Posted by: E.d.p. t.l.d.r. i.v.p. ()
Date: May 14, 2023 10:32PM

Braham. Take a joint smoke it.
Because you sound e.d.p.

Posted by: E.d.p. t.l.d.r. i.v.p. ()
Date: May 14, 2023 10:32PM

Braham. Take a joint smoke it.
Because you sound e.d.p.

Posted by: 3g34hg3 ()
Date: May 17, 2023 02:25PM

if i forgot to say. there was a nigger as "permanently employed lawyer"

HE'S A FRAUD AND NOT A LAWYER. and does nothing but give lip.

and my friends threw me to the wind when i called them tell them what happened. worthless. they didn't listen didn't care didn't lift a fucking finger. SHOULD BE A LESSON TO ANYONE - IF YOU NEED HELP AND STUCK IN A FAIRFAX FACILITY - YOU MAY NOT GET IT

THEY CAN HIDE BODIES AND I'M PRETTY SURE THERE ARE BODIES THEY'VE HIDDEN AS IN REAL DEAD BODIES THEY WERE RESPONSIBLE FOR THE DEATH OF

fairfax county uses fake judges at those facilities also - absolutely fake trials designed to appear to those at the facility to be "maybe real"

I CAN ASSURE YOU THE TRIALS HELD ARE BY JEW FRAUDS WHO DON'T HOLD PROPER TRIALS AND AREN'T QUALIFIED TO HOLD TRIALS.

Posted by: 34f43hb34 ()
Date: June 01, 2023 02:14PM

i forgot to say. how that poor soul girl was screaming*

THERE'S NO CHANCE in hell ANY NURSE ON DUTY DIDN'T HEAR THE SCREAMS, NOR THAT the doctor on duty (the asshole with the office nearby who was telling lies about the infirm to keep them incarcerated longer) didn't know about it.

(and remember i talked to her after. she was crying and despondent and wounded - she was not the woman who'd just had sex and didn't want to admit it. she had really been screaming in terror)

NO DAMN CHANCE. THE STAFF KNEW THAT THIN WHITE GIRL FROM ATLAND WAS BEING TORTURED BY NIGGERS.

HERE'S ANOTHER WONDER. NIGGERS IN THE FACILITY WERE WEARING "ATLANTA BRAVES" BASEBALL CAPS

Your Name: 
Your Email (Optional): 
Subject: 
Attach a file
  • No file can be larger than 75 MB
  • All files together cannot be larger than 300 MB
  • 30 more file(s) can be attached to this message
Spam prevention:
Please, enter the code that you see below in the input field. This is for blocking bots that try to post this form automatically.
This forum powered by Phorum.